The Demonic Experiment (Welco...

By Oreo_the_mermaid

Suzuki Allumi, Iruma's sister is kidnapped by another demon?! Unfortunately for her, this very demon himself... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The Life of Two Loving Twins
Episode 2: The Twisted Fates of the Suzuki Twins
Eposode 3: Friend or Foe
Episode 4: Hellish Training
Episode 5: Bablys demon school
Character Info Update!!! (Skippable)
Episode 6: The Top Dog Gang
Episode 7: 4 Years Later
Author's Message
Episode 8: Reunited at last!!!
Filler-Aoi Purson
Episode 9: Iruma..? (Pt.1)
Episode 10: Iruma..? (Pt.2)
Episode 11: Iruma..? (Pt.3)
Episode 12: Flying Race-Cutthroat Valley
Episode 13: Deafening Training
Episode 14: The Battle of Battlers (Pt.1)
Episode 15: The Battle of Battlers (Part 2)
Episode 16: Nee-san..?
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 17: The Gender Confusion
Episode 19: The Second Pillar of the Misfits' Class

Episode 18: THE Substitute Teacher

257 5 7
By Oreo_the_mermaid

 After the Kuromu concert

At Babyls

Iruma POV:

I trotted back to our classroom humming a small tune of yesterday's Kuromu Song with Azz-kun and Clara-san beside me, also clearly in a happy mood. Along the way to the classroom we heard whispers from students around us, whispering mainly the keywords 'Allumi-sensei' and 'Evidoll'. For some reason, I had a bad feeling churning in my stomach as we walked through the school corridors out to the open courtyard.

'Phew! I couldn't stand them giving us weird stares anymore!' Clara sighed in relief, slumping onto Azz-kun's back and clung onto him.

'Oi! Get off of me, Baka-Clara!' He turned around and tried to push Clara's arm that was wrapped securely around his waist away. 

Keyword: 'tried'

'Haha...guys..?' I raised my hand shakily, talking them out.

'Hai! Iruma-chi!'

'Hai! Iruma-sama! Are you finally taking over the school?!'

Well at least they listens...

'N-No, but I think we should get back to class..?' I stammered a bit from all the staring from the both of them.

'What a great idea, Iruma-sama! You hear that Baka-Clara! Get off of me!' He immediately flipped his personality 180, scowling at the green-haired creature.

'WHATTT?!! Iruma-chi only said going to the classroom! YOU can bring me there!'

'And why do I need to do that?!'

'#$!%@#%^@^'

'RIGHT IRUMA-CHI/-SAMA?!' They once again turned to me who was already frozen in shock.

'L-let's just go...' He turned away from them. After all, the best solution when facing danger was running away. Speaking from experience.

.

.

.

.

~Time skip brought to you by Kalego and his coffee he now named Lego~

In the classroom

Narrator POV:

As soon as the Iru-trio stepped into the classroom, they were not met by weapons anymore, thankfully, but instead they were met with something even more terrifying...

'IRUMAAA!!!!' Lead-kun leaped onto Iruma with tears in the corner of his eyes.

'HOW COULD YOU!!!!' Caim-kun also leaped onto him but he was choking him with pure hatred in his eyes.

'W-what's happening?!!'

'"WHAT'S HAPPENING"? WE SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT!!!' The whole class yelled at him in chorus.

.

.

.

After they calmed down~

'Ehem. First, Iruma is guilty. For those who agree, say 'I''

'I'

'I'

'WAIT! What did Iruma-sama even do?!' Azz-kun immediately stopped the voting with a scowl on his face, placing a hand before me protectively.

'It's expected for a royal person like you to not know, but for your information, Iruma's SISTER is not only a TEACHER in Babyls, THE 'Queen Prodigy of Babyls', but ALSO A GODDAMN EVIDOLL!!!' Lead-kun yelled frustratedly, grasping his yellow hair locks.

'What..? But Iruma-sama is-' Azz-kun stopped in his tracks as soon as he took the hint from my face.

'B-But it's not my sister..?' I tried to calm Lead-kun, helping out my hand to pat his shoulder, but then he just did a 180 flip, now having flower petals all around him.

'Don't you worry Iruma! Many Evidolls do that too to avoid being stalked in their daily lives. Irumi is your sister's Evidoll code name right? I can totally see she took inspiration from yours~...'

As he ranted on and on, wiggling around with his tail wrapped around him, the Iru-trio could only sweatdrop at the sight of this, all thinking the same thing simultaneously.

G-Gomen, nee-chan/aka-nee/Allumi-sama...

.

.

.

At Starlight Café

Narrator POV:

'A-Achoo!!!' Allumi sneezed, wincing slightly from the sudden sneeze.

'ALLUMI!' Aoi was magically summoned upon hearing the sneeze.

'IT WAS JUST A SNEEZE!'

'STILL A SNEEZE!!! YOUR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL YOUNG LADY!'

'I HAVE TO WORK!!'

'WORK LATER!'

.

.

.

.

Back in the classroom

'Hm... Kalego-sensei's never this late...' Some of my classmates mumbled partly missing their eggy-sensei already though it's only been 10 minutes.

'GAHHH!!! Iruma-chiiii~~~ Where's eggy-senseiiii?~~~~' Clara started climbing on my back and yanked me back and forth.

'Ara, Ara~ what if~ Kalego-sensei is with his lo~ver~? <3' Elizabetta asked 'innocently' with a sinister smirk on her face that totally did not match the tone of her voice. The whole class basically had a nosebleed session for 1 minute straight before they finally calmed down, especially Lead-kun and Camui-kun.

'Eh? With who though?' I tilted my head and frowned in confusion, getting even more confused when the whole class literally gaped at me with their jaws hitting the floor.

'OF COURSE IT'S ALLUMI-SEN-'

'What about me~?' A soft, as-though-singing voice rang throughout the broken-down classroom, grabbing every students attention towards the now creaked open door.

.

Narrator POV:

A demoness with waist-length blue hair that floated behind her back glamorously, a textbook held tightly against her standard teachers' uniform, and of course, her inseparable green clover clip.

'N-nee-san?!' Iruma was the first to wake up from his daze, shaking his head slightly to re-focus on his now-a-sensei sister.

'ALLUMI-SENSEI?!'

'Hai, Hai~ That's me~!' She chirped back with a tint of teasing in her tone.

'B-But what are you doing here? What about Kalego-sensei?'

'Ah... Kalego has some family meetings to attend, so he won't be here to teach you today. But no worries! Cuz' I'll be your sub-homeroom for now~!' She quickly changed the mood of the room. Despite the cold wind hammering against their skin, they couldn't help but have a fuzzy feeling bubbling in their stomachs.

'Hm?' She paused for a moment looking around to see our reactions, only to find us, well most of them still stuck in their own world of fantasy.

'Questions? Requests? I'm sure you don't want a free period from me.'

'RIGHT! Are you really Irumi? The Evidoll that appeared yesterday! Were you?!' Jazz-kun practically shouted despite being seated on the first row while standing up from the bench.

'Well~~ I guess~ That's...'

The students leaned over in curiosity as she spoke in an eerie way, sending chills to their spines

What is nee-chan doing..?

'A secret! <3'

Everyone fell down from their seats with a crash.

Except for one particular demon, or should I say human in the room...

Did she do it for me..? She didn't want to expose my identity and she put it on herself by making everyone think that she's 'Irumi'... 

I did it again... It's because of my selfish desires, MY selfish desire to be stubborn and help Kerori even though her manager already told me to leave her alone... I harmed nee-san... She had to sacrifice her reputation again to pick up the mess I left...

He thought with wide eyes, his sister knew what he was thinking instantly as though she has telepathy powers, had simply winked at him, reassuring that it'll be all right.

'So! What would you like to do for training? But be aware~ Whichever you choose, it won't be easy~' She warned them, sending a chill down their spine.

'Oi! Queen Prodigy of Babyls! If you don't mind, Thy (I) challenge Thou (you) to a duel! 1vs1!' Sabnock randomly declared with his chest puffed out and a determined look on his face.

.

.

.

.

Allumi POV:

It's him... The one related to Baal... Well then, I hope he doesn't mind if I go a little rough on him~ This'll be revenge on his 'uncle'.

'Okie Dokie~' With a snap of my finger, I brought the whole class to the underground gym where they had their dodgeball practise.

'Wah~!! We POOFED then WHAM!' Clara started speaking gibberish to the trio as she used exaggerated gestures.

'Okay~ Shall we start now? Or do you want to forfeit? You still have a chance to choose~' I taunted him knowing very well that he would never dare to back down.

'A demon king would never back down from a fight! Now let's duel!'

'Alright, alright~' I said.

Another snap and a red circle appeared on the training ground, surrounding Sabro and I while the other students were teleported out of it.

'Iruma~ Be our referee for the match, kay?' I half-yelled at him which shocked him but quickly moved on.

'Hai! 3!'

Sabro narrowed his eyes while I was standing in a relaxed position.

'2!'

'Tch... Stop underestimating me...'

'1!'

'AND FIGHT ME FOR REAL!'

He yelled out a battle cry and charged towards me with a forged golden spear, shaking me up a little from how similar both Sabnocks were. I took a shaky breathe and raised up my hand holding out two fingers.

'H-Hahhh~ You're all just the same... Feel.. the wrath of your kind!'

'Weapon Creation: Tainted lightning!'

A large brown spear, twice the size of Sabro, with yellow glowing cracks crashed through the ceiling and was sent straight towards him, leaving a huge dent on the concrete ground with spiderweb like cracks all over the floor. In the middle of all the huge chunks of concrete laid a bloody and utterly defeated Sabro with blood dripping down his forehead, leaving a pool of blood on the concrete.

'Nee-chan that's too far! He's gonna die!'

'N-no... I won't forfeit...' Sabro grunted, lifting his head from the concrete, desperately trying to lift himself off the ground.

'Hm? Your face tells the opposite~' I said amused by his determination.

'As long as I can stand on my feet, I can still fight! TATAKAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (Fight me!!!)' His eyes became bloodshot cold and murderous, with only one thing clear in his eyes: He wants to win.

'You're interesting, I'll give you that! But you'll have to live another eternity to beat me!' I shouted with crazed eyes, slowly loosing myself in my blood lust, starting to affect the students standing from the sidelines, even Sabnock fell down on one knee, groaning in pain as he clutched his injury on his forehead.

All except for one.

'I-Iruma... You're the only one not affected. Do something!' Gaap exclaimed with kneeling on the floor next to him.

.

.

.

Iruma POV:

'Ano (Hey,)... nee-san... please calm down...' he stammered while taking a step forward, clearly not working seeing that his sister is still in her crazed mode.

'Iruma! You're siblings right?! You're the only demon who knows how to stop her!'

Taking in a deep breathe, Iruma locked eyes with his sister and rushed in between them, spreading his arms to protect Sabro from getting hurt as he anticipated for the piercing pain of weapons.

But it never came.

He opened his eyes to see his sister wrapping one hand around his head to protect him, and wielding a sword pointing directly at Sabro.

'Wield. Now.' Her voice was venomous, eyes cold-blooded like a bloodthirsty vampire.

'I-I wield...' Sabro held down his head knowing that he was utterly defeated, not that the misfits ever expected him to win over a rank 9 demon, but they were still shocked seeing this.

'Good. Sabnock Sabro: 46/100.'

'H-huh?'

'Suzuki Iruma: 64/100'

'Nee-san..?'

'Gaap Goemon: 73/100. The others: 56/100' She said, lowering her weapon and nodded, confirming what she just said.

'Ah, right. Sabro, you ok? I might've been too rough on you, ehe!' She rubbed the nape of her neck and held out her hand to help Sabro up while Sabro was still in his shocked state.

'What's wrong?' She tilted her head in confusion, oblivious to some specific student's heart eyes to her cuteness at that moment.

'W-Why didn't you... Why did you stop?? What's that all about??'

Allumi POV:

'Oh, you mean the fight? You wielded. There's no need to continue. That's how it works, right? Or would you rather me beat you up even more? Your marks gonna be lower if you do so though.' I rambled, concern filling in my eyes as I eyed the confused demon, secretly suppressing my laughter.

He's obviously asking about the fight. To be honest, if Iruma weren't there to stop me, my instincts wouldn't have taken over to stop myself and might've face more serious problems. I'm very VERY glad I came up with a last-minute plan to turn this into a mock exam. God just blessed my brain cells! Though I wouldn't say it was totally my fault though, those Sabnocks are all the same bloodthirsty, always hoping for a fight and are extremely stubborn-

'Hai. I understand. Iruma told me this once before, but I still didn't think about it just then. I should've escaped, forfeited the battle. That's what you were trying to tell me, right? You truly have the every right to become the next demon queen, I'm ashamed to make such a lousy mistake!' Sabro interrupted my thoughts as he reflected on himself.

But I would've never anticipated what he did next.

'I'm truly sorry!' He exclaimed as he banged his head on the broken concrete, showing his wing roots. It's not just the apology that shocked me, it's the way he apologised.

In the Netherworld, showing one's wing roots is to express one demon's sincerity towards the other, and to consider that demons prioritises their dignity very much, it was a shocking news for me as I stood still, unsure of what to do.

'...Ne, Sabro-kun. I'm glad my brother has taught you well. It seems you're not quite like others after all. Heh~' I softly spoke to him as I crouched to have the same eye level as him.

.

.

.

It seems...

There might be a small, just a small hunch that...

The two Sabnocks were different...

Totally different...

After that, we both stood up to see the some of the Misfits still staring at us in shock, their brain loading what happened for the past 20 minutes.

'W-wait... so all that...'

'Excuse me for explaining before you sensei, but this is all just a test right? To examine the reactions of all of us in the case of a demon entering an evil cycle or perhaps just an overpowered demon, am I correct?'

'Gaap instructed Iruma to stop you knowing that he had an advantage, while Iruma had the courage to go between the both of you. The rest of us didn't interfere between the battle and chose to stay off the battle line. But why would Sabro still have a decent score despite acting recklessly in the situation, may I ask?' Allocer questioned while crossing his arms.

'Honestly... Sabro's score is the lowest and yet you still say it's decent..?' I deadpanned at the child's phrasing.

'He could've been the highest scorer if Eggy-sensei were to give him that score.' Clara voiced out, raising her hand in delight.

'I need to talk to him about this... Anyways! He's got the courage to fight! If he used that courage to cover up for all of you while you guys escaped, it could've been a plausible plan~' I nodded to my quick cover-up that I randomly made within a few seconds. Truly the art of a genius!

As for the Misfits? All of them had sparkling stars in their eyes as they looked at their sensei in admiration, totally throwing all their fear they experienced out of the window.

'Dude! Your sister's sick!' Jazz exclaimed, swinging his arm across Iruma's shoulder.

'As expected of Iruma-sama's sister!' Alice-Kun puffed his chest out proudly as though he won the Nobel prize and ended world hunger.

.

.

.

.

Narrator POV:

Amidst the bunch of high teenagers, a particular hazel-eyed demon hybrid simply stared at the unfolding scene with a small tear rolling down her cheek which was left unnoticed by everyone.

.

.

.

I'm glad you finally have friends who accept you...

.

.

.

Iruma...

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Yep, I ain't surviving this school year. I think I'll die before I can finish this book :,) But don't you worry, I'll finish this even if I'm in heaven or hell! Maybe I'll even meet Kalego on the way ther- EHEM! But honestly speaking, I'm having way too much fun writing this to stop so sorry if my updates are slow, but I'll definitely not discontinue this :> You have my word, reader-san! )     

Bonus scene brought to you byyy Lego the coffee mug! 

After school

Starlight Cafe

Aoi: AH! SHOOT!

Allumi: What's wrong, Ao-

Aoi: ...

Allumi: ...

Aoi: L-listen, I-I

Allumi: H-How could you...  

Aoi: I-I'm sorry, I-

Allumi: (tears up) YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

Aoi: I'm sorry! I panicked! 

Allumi: No, I don't want to hear your excuses... 

Aoi: I'm sorry! 

Allumi: You think a 'sorry' can fix this..? 

Allumi: I-I need some time alone... 

.

.

.

The Next Day...

Aoi: N-ne, Allumi... I'm sorry about yesterday... So I bought a new mug for you...

Allumi: (Gasps dramatically) JERALDDD!!! YOU RESURRECTEDDDD!!!

Allumi: You're spared from my 'To Kill List'! 

Aoi: Why do you even have it in the first place...

Allumi: Why don't you have it...?

Aoi: Cuz' I already have a Death Note.

Allumi: ...

Aoi: ...

Allumi and Aoi: YASSSS!!!!

.

.

.

(A/N: What did you guys think when you first read the bonus scene ;>)

Words: 2835

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 16 15
A girl named Mari lives an unfortunate life with people that doesn't really like her except for best friend. In the story she goes and plays this one...
4.4K 157 20
We all know the story of the human boy that has saved the demon world countless times and took the Netherworld by storm, but what if the story took a...
4K 128 16
If you could live in a world filled with magic would you? Well that's what happened to our protagonists. Iruma Suzuki a hardworking and sweet boy as...
21.7K 786 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...