CRASH of DIMENSIONS: an anime...

By eldestreyne

What happens when eight anime dimensions suddenly collide? Due to the World Alteration Device, eight separate... More

Introduction
Prologue: Across time and space
Chapter 1 Sports Festival
Chapter 2 Somewhere in the Taisho Era
Chapter 4 Unlikely Visitors Outside the Wall pt/1
Chapter 4 Unlikely Visitors Outside the Wall pt/2
Chapter 5 Newfound Heroes
Meanwhile...
Chapter 6 Back in the Sengoku Era
Updates and Bonus Stuff
Chapter 7 Way Over in Yorknew City
Chapter 8 Demons and Yokai
Chapter 9: Eyes of Fate

Chapter 3 Strangers in the Land of Fire

23 4 3
By eldestreyne

A/n: Hello, I'm back! Thanks to my followers: ToothandFeather, Feethecracker,  bongc2990, cutiemark528, and nickoooo7 for all the support! 

I do not own Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, or My Hero Academia. They belong to Kishimoto Masashi, Togashi Yoshihiro, Gotoge Koyoharu, and Horekoshi Kohei. 

This list is getting very long. 

I do not own the above image either.

"Stupid!" Naruto said aloud, kicking the stones on the street. "Stupid old pervy sage...Baka ero-senye ..." on the very first day he was back in Konoha, and was goin to see Sakura again, too! He glared at the pub Jiraiya had entered half an hour ago. He may be a Sanin, but he was such a pervert he couldn't even wait an hour to go to the pub! "Stupid Stupid Stupid....huh?"

He looked around. There was something different. Something wrong. A weird chakra was coming this way. Naruto slipped into the alley, knives at the ready. Was it the Akatsuki already? No, Jiraiya would have known. But then, a lot of things could get past Jiraiya when he was busy...

Now there were voices and footsteps. It sounded like two people. Yup, two people, definitely. One walked normally, the other more stealthily. Judging from the sound they were both quite short. And there was no malice in their aura, either. He decided to step out. 

In front of him were two boys, both younger than Naruto. Neither wore shinobi uniforms, but they didn't look like civilians either. One had spiky green hair and carried a fishing pole, the other was very pale with white hair and blue eyes. Both stopped short when they saw him.

"Hey!"said Naruto in a friendly voice. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. Who're you?"

The green one beamed. "I'm Gon, and this is Killua."

Those were funny names. But they seemed friendly. "Nice to meet you. Um, where are you going?"

"Actually, we're not sure where we are." Killua answered serenely, hands in pockets. "Could you tell us?"

"Sure! You're in Konohagakure! What are you looking for?"

The two boys exchanged glances. "Um, not sure." Gon said slowly. "Do you have a map?"

"I think so." Naruto dug frantically through his pockets. Ah, here it was--his backup map. He could never remember geography...

He rolled it out. "See, This is the Land of Fire, and here's Konohagakure."

The two studied it and talked among themselves. Something seemed off. Nice kids though. Kinda like Konohamaru—oh yeah, where was that kid...

"We have a problem" Killua said presently. "We seem to have traveled dimensions" He said it so calmly Naruto thought he was joking for a second. But then—

Killua got out something that looked like a very small TV. It lit up and displayed a map. "See, we're from here, on this continent, but I can't find your continent on the map."

Naruto squinted at it. It did look different...but then, geography was never his strong suit... 

"You know what" he said, "I'll take you to go see old granny— I mean the Hokage. She'll know what to do."

They set off down the street. Presently Gon asked Naruto how old he was.

"I'm fourteen." Naruto said with a smirk. "What about you two?"

"Only two years younger" said Gon. "Why is this place called a 'hidden' village?"

"Well..." Naruto lowered his voice, "That's because this is a village of Ninja!"

"Is that why you're wearing a pouch full of knives? Killua asked out of the blue.

Naruto blinked. "How did you know that?"

Killua ginned like a cat, his sky blue eyes glinting evilly. "I could hear them clinking."

But the pouch is designed to minimize noise! How did he hear that? Naruto watched the two twelve year olds suspiciously. Oh well. Maybe he guessed.

They continued walking until suddenly Naruto sensed another strange presence, different this time, and paused. Oddly, both Gon and Killua paused too, almost simultaneously. it was clear they had had training of some sort.

"Do you sense that?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah." said Gon. "Let's go investigate."

The three of them went cautiously around the corner. Standing on the bridge over the canal was a short girl with long black and teal hair. She wore flowing black robes and carried a sword.

"Hey !" Naruto called loudly. "Who are you?"

The girl moved in a swirl of black and suddenly she was standing in front of him, sword drawn. "Who are you?"she asked coldly, glaring at him with deep teal eyes.

"Er..." Naruto backed away rapidly, pulling out two shuriken behind his back. "I'm Naruto. And you?"

The girl stepped closer, sword pointing forward. "Where is this?"

"Konohagakure, land of Fire. Where—"

"Oni!" The girl screamed and slashed at him. Naruto leapt aside and tossed out the shuriken, but she parried them with a single swipe of her sword. Uh oh. Naruto jumped back a safe distance. Shadow Clone Jutsu!  About twenty other Narutos popped up all around them. Gon gasped from somewhere behind.

The girl looked around her as her face twisted into a evil smile. "I'm not fooled by that, oni."

"Stop calling me that!" Naruto yelled. "I'm a human! Now stop fighting and I can explain!"

The girl did not reply. "She closed her eyes and raised her sword. "Mist breathing, sixth form."she murmured.

"Hey, are you listening?" Naruto snapped. Gosh dang it, what was going on—

"You better duck."said Killua.

The girl's eyes snapped open. "Lunar dispersing mist!" She leapt up into a somersault, sword flashing as she twisted through the air. In a quick succession of turns she destroyed all of Naruto's Shadow Clones, and Naruto quickly dodged left out of her way.

The girl would have attacked again, but Gon jumped in front of her. "Hey, hey!" the green haired boy yelled. "Stop that! We're trying to help!"

"Who are you?" the girl said coldly.

"I'm Gon, and the guy you're trying to kill is Naruto, He's a human, not whatever it was you said."

"Is he?" the girl walked closer and peered up at Naruto suspiciously. "Oh, he is. Sorry."

And you have the cheek to just say SORRY??? what da hail you say-- Naruto seethed. This girl had some cheek--

"Anyway, what's your name?"Gon asked.

The girl stared forward blankly. "Tokito...Muichiro..."

Naruto twitched. A boy?! Aw man, why did this happen again...

Muichiro looked down at his sword. "What was I doing?" he muttered.

"Nothing, nothing." Naruto said rapidly, hoping Muichiro wouldn't start trying to kill him again. "So who are you and what are you doing here?"

The long haired boy blinked. "I told you my name, right? Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Pillar. Where was it you said...the Land of Flames...Embers...something like that..." his attention turned to a bird cawing out of a nearby tree. "What was the name of that bird again?"

Wow, his personality like this is so different from when he's trying to kill people Naruto thought. 

"So where are you from ?" the green haired Gon asked cheerily, as if Muichiro had not just tried to kill Naruto. 

"Japan..." Muichiro muttered.

"Uhh--never heard of it." Naruto said awkwardly. 

"Oh! I have!" Gon exclaimed. "It's the country Hanzo was from! Remember, Killua?"

"Yep, I remember." Killua said calmly, ignoring his friend's excited grin. "Japan, eh? Well, seaweed head, I don't know where we are, but it's not Japan."he sad to Muichiro. "Those are really old fashioned clothes you're wearing."

"Are they?"

Where is this going Naruto thought. Clothes? What did that have to do with anything?

"Yeah, almost like they're from the Taisho or Showa era." Killua continued, wearing an unreadable smirk. Gon was staring at him and looking very confused.

"But I am from the Taisho era." Muichiro said, tilting his head to one side.

Naruto could not understand why Gon suddenly jumped like a fish out of water. Gee, what was this Taisho era anyway... And why did Killua look so fascinated? What were they going on about--

"He's from the past!" Gon shrieked.

"So he is" said Killua. Turning to Naruto, he said "I think he's from our world, but from the past. we'd better take him along too."

"yeah..." Oh geez, all this business the first day he was back...

The four of them, Muichiro being half dragged by the others, continued on their way to see the Hokage. Naruto was wondering if Ichiraku Ramen was still open (they better not have closed without me) when he sensed a fourth different presence. 

"Oh come on!" he yelled."Why are there so many weird people today! Alright, stranger, show yourself!"

He heard footsteps from the right and a person, a tall girl, came out from a side road. Naruto blinked in surprise. She was very tall, had long black hair tied up in a cool messy ponytail, and wore a weird white and blue uniform. She was holding a device like Killua's in her hands.

The girl approached nervously. "Um, hi, could you tell me where I am?"she said awkwardly.

"In Konohagakure, Land of Fire."said Naruto, a little too stunned to speak properly. Wow, this girl was almost as pretty as Sakura! But Sakura is still cuter...

"If you're trying to get a signal" Killua put in, pointing at the device she was holding, "It's nonexistent here. I tried."

"Oh, thanks for telling me." the girl said hastily, putting the device in her pocket. "Um, where did you say this was?"

"Konohagakure, apparently." said Killua. "Where are you from?"

"Musutafa Prefecture, Japan." the girl explained."Do you know where that is?"

"I know where Japan is. What year is it?"

The girl blinked, confused. "2034".

Gon gasped again. "She's from the future!!!"

"what" said Naruto.

"What year is it here?" the girl asked.

"Back where I'm from its 1998" Killua explained.

"It's 2005 here" said Naruto.

The girl stared. "I think I just time traveled."

Everybody just stood there looking at each other. "You know, we better go see the Hokage at once." said Naruto.

The odd procession set off again, this time with the strange girl. Naruto decided to ask her name.

"Hey, sorry for being rude earlier." he said awkwardly. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. What's your name?"

"My name is Yaoyorozu Momo." the girl answered. "My hero name is Creati."

"Momo (peach)... that's a nice name. What's your hero name for?"

"Well, I'm training to be a pro-hero."

Naruto had no idea what that was, but it sounded cool.

At last they reached the Hokage's headquarters Naruto led them up the stairs (stopping Muichiro from falling over), down the hall, and flung the door open. Tsunade was at her desk, talking with Kakashi. They both turned in surprise.

"Hey, Tsunade ba-chan!" Naruto called out cheerily. "These are some people I met who got lost and apparently they're from different dimensions."

Tsunade stared at the two odd-looking twelve year olds, the long haired airhead, and the very tall uniform-clad girl. "What?"

Kakashi sighed. "Oh no..."

A/N: since the years are usually not specified I'm just gonna go with the years they were published.

Naruto knew Muichiro was a boy because "ro" is a common boy's name suffix. Same for "ko" for girls.

I don't know how Killua figured out Muichiro was from the Taisho era. He's a genius. I know the Japan Muichiro is from is not the Japan in HunterxHunter but it's the same name. I will clear it up later.

next up...Attack on Titan! Vote if you're excited, and if you don't know what that is, vote anyway! See you on the bright side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.9K 21
Their savior - Demon Slayer x The Promised Neverland x My Hero Academia x Tokito reader Started: Begin May 2021 Ended: Begin July 2021 Her life was...
53K 1.9K 18
[This version is discontinued! Check out the NEW version, same title, on my profile!] Gon and Killua have just finished clearing the game Greed Isla...
212K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
3K 32 26
After a mishap with Kurogiri's warp gate, Izuku and some of his classmates have been transported into the past. Where quirks don't exist yet, and dem...