[ON HOLD] ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ...

By kookie_kpopfics

"My Jaan ! Our bittersweet lovestory isn't written by the god but I, your sweet demon, who can claim you, lov... More

- ๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ -
01. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
02. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
03. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
04. ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐.
05. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.

- ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž -

171 8 0
By kookie_kpopfics

- Prologue -

" 𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧 ! 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! "

Jeon Jungkook, renowned as the most feared hidden mafia king due to his captivating appearance as the chairperson of the largest LLP owner in the United States, crossed paths with Cheshta Tewatiya, a girl whose life has been fraught with challenges and whose heart aches for genuine emotions. She yearned for a fictional character to enter her life and untangle the complexities, yet deep down she knew that reality often falls short of imagination.

Upon laying eyes on her, Jungkook became captivated to the point of obsession, unable to tear himself away from her side. Perhaps he found solace in her presence, or maybe he felt a deep connection from the very first moment. His desire to possess her and fulfill her every wish consumed him.

Meanwhile, Cheshta was simply a student striving to complete her education and steer clear of heartbreakers. She faced adversity in every aspect of her life and harbored a fear of those who brought chaos into her world. Despite her reservations, she found herself succumbing to the allure of the man she had only dreamed of - the very man she now found herself falling for.

But, does everyone want them to stay happy? A tragic death awaits both her and her beloved, bringing an end to their bittersweet love story. A story where their union was never intended to exist in this world. Humans seem eager for this divine connection to shatter.

However, is it truly so? The bond was forged in the depths of hell, orchestrated by the devil under God's decree, not by the benevolent God in heaven. Will they ultimately find their way back to eachother?

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 11/04/2024
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 - ??

- Warning ⚠️:- This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use only.

English is not my native language but I will try my best to not make any grammatical errors. Still forgive me if you see any typing/ grammatical errors.

Please do not copy/plagiarize my book or take any inspiration from anything. I strictly prohibit copying my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.4K 77
Hello cuties โ˜บ Wellcome to my fan fiction world ๐ŸŒ So it's my first ff ๐Ÿ’œ I hope that you will like it (ใ€ƒ๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพใ€ƒ)o If you like it give it a vote โœจโœจ (โ'...
82.1K 2K 14
Y/N pov He came closer to me and then he said Jungkook: Y/N you are only mine,only mine. Y/N : huh... โ™ก.๏น€๏น€๏น€๏น€.โ™ก ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… :...
29.1K 791 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...