F4 Thailand || Ren, MJ × OC ||

By Jeonsluv97

Fa is the daughter of a high profile business man, Asnee Saetang. On the first day of school she met a girl... More

Characters
Chapter 1: F4's badside.
Chapter 2: Rooftop Screams
Chapter 3: Red card.
Chapter 4: Mom's love
Chapter 5: Pressure.
Chapter 6: Comfort
Chapter 7: Soy milk.
Chapter 8: Invitation.
chapter 9: Welcome Party.
Chapter 10: Big News.
Chapter 11: Paper plane
Chapter 12: Breakout.
Chapter 13: Amusement Date
Chapter 14: Proposal and Apologies.
Chapter 15: Betrayal.
Chapter 16: Obbession.
chapter 17: Cancelled Red Card
Chapter 18: Confussion and Confession
Chapter 19: Teasings.
Chapter: 20 Double Date.
Chapter 21: F4 Fallout.
Chapter 22: Problems, Break-up
IMPORTANT
Chapter 23: Reconvene
Chapter 24: Girlfriend..
Chapter 25: Hidden Plan.
Chapter 26: stepping out.
Chapter 28: Friends.
Chapter 29: Thyme's Birthday!
Chapter 30: Two weddings.
Chapter 31: Feelings..
Explanation of story.
Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..
Chapter 33: Forming friendship.
Chapter 34: Sadness brings pain..
Chapter 35: I'm sorry..
Chapter 36: Grave mistake..
Chapter 37: Date.
Chapter 39: Love me, Again..
Chapter 40: The Person Is MJ..
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter: 41 My Happiness, with you.
Question!!!
answers!!
Chapter 42 : Book Boyfriend.
Chapter 44 : Prom, Love.
Notice!!!
Apologyyyy
lol
Chapter 45 : Board Games...
Chapter 46 : Upside down - downside up.
Chapter 47 : Romance in the Morning..
Chapter 48 : Fight, I was bound to lose..
Chapter 49 : Felt Used..
NOTICE!!!!!

Chapter 43: Look at the future..

801 28 7
By Jeonsluv97

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person

Gorya was standing on the roof top several thoughts running through her mind as she gazed at the scenery.

"Are you thinking about thyme?" Ren's voice reached her ears as she turned her body towards the source.

"No.. I'm not." Gorya lied through her teeth but Ren has known gorya enough to know she was lying but he kept quiet for her sake.

"Everyone is baffled. You guys broke up." He spoke leaning beside her.

"How can we break up?" She asked folding her hands on the railing. "We weren't a couple in the first place."

"Then why the long face?" He asked. "If you leave things this way.., nothing good will come out of it."

Gorya was startled when her phone started ringing suddenly as she apologized before turning it on.. 

"hello sis, hello" glakao's voice echoed through the roof as she opened the video her brother sent her. "today, mom and dad harvested a lot of durians.. let me show you." glakao said before picking up a big durian and showing it to her. "mon thong durian , your favourite." 

"gorya, can you see the pile behind us. ill ship this fruits to  you." her mom said as she showed the pile of fruits behind her. "you're working hard make sure to eat your fruits so you don't get sick." her mom said .

Ren was watching gorya as she held a sad smile on her face.

"My turn, my turn.." her dad grabbed the phone from her mother before clicking his tongue. "Gorya, are you lonely being on your own?" Her dad asked as she smiled. "Once we've sorted out this financial knot, we will all be together again as family." Her dad laughed before cursing. "Hey! Gla! Don't play with it!" He scolded as glakao played with the fruit infront of him. 

"Just a little." Glakao chuckled. " No." Her dad scolded him as Gorya chuckled before ending the call.

Gorya was feeling a bit better after seeing her family even if it was just a call she felt better..

"I didn't know your family did farming." Ren said with a soft smiled occuring on his face.

"My relatives.." Gorya said before hardly hitting the railing.. "screw it! Whatvlever happens, happens!" Her old habit of screaming at the rooftop wasn't leaving her.. but she was sad that Fa wasn't with her today.. "i should spend some time on self-care." She said before steadily turning towards Ren. "Oh, P' Ren if you time, please, help me study. Exams are coming up, i should use this time to study."

"Ofcourse." Ren mumbled smiling.

"This is the list of books you may need.." Ren said tearing the paper with the list of books in it before handing it gorya.

Gorya scanned through the paper looking at the names.

"If you aren't okay, you don't have to act like it." Ren said out of context making gorya look at him.

"Thyme was able to move on. I can too." Gorya smiled gazing back at the paper.

"Thyme is not the kind of person who can move on easily..." He took a pause. "Especially when it's you."

|•°|•°|•°|•°

Later that day gorya was roaming in the library to pick out the books Ren had given her a list of when her eyes fell on the poster pasted on one of the shelves sides.

Prom night party

Only for 12th grade and their guests.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i heard Lita and Thyme are together."

Multiple girls ran out of the library whispering as Gorya was also curious of what might have happened for them to run out like that.. it was her biggest mistake.

Thyme and Lita were together posing for photos and videos before Lita pulled him back landing a peck on his lips...

|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

Fa pov

"When will thyme get here?" Mj asked walking alongside Kavin and Ren as we all walked towards the garden area.

"Call him if you want to find out." Kavin marked.

"No, i don't want to catch him when he's with Lita." Mj grossed out.

"There he is." I said before waving my hands in air. "Thyme!!!" I waved before my eyes widened at the moment.

"What the hell!" Kavin and Mj cursed as we all watched the couple sharing a kiss open in the garden infront of the whole school.

"He skipped to some advanced stuff." Kavin chuckled as i jabbed him in the rib.

"He didn't." I grossed out before noticing Ren had walked away from us just as my eyes fell on Gorya before him.

"He didn't, right." Mj remarked making me come back from my zone as I watched Thyme push Lita away from him.

"Told you." I poked my tongue out to Kavin as we all walked back home.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

"How do you feel it being your last day at school." I interviewed Mj first holding a phone as he kept answering my questions.

"Despite today being our last day as students, All of F4 is not here." Mj sighed as I looked at him sadly before turning my camera towards...

Ren...

"What do you think about Mj's statement on F4 not being together today..?" I asked in a low tone not even enough for anyone to hear but Mj and Ren.

"Do not feel down, there's still Prom tomorrow." Ren stated as Mj smacked his lips.

"It's not the same." I turned the camera towards him he sighed before looking around. "that's Kaning.." he mumbled as I turned around hurriedly as I focused the camera on Kaning.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Kaning as she shyly looked at the camera before at Mj and Ren.

"I just want to congratulate you all on your graduation." She said as smiling beautifully as I zoomed a bit on her face.

"Thank you." Ren's voice hit my ears as she smiled at him.

"Who are these flowers for?" I asked zoom in the flowers before zooming out to her face.

"Are you here to profess your love to someone here?" Mj voiced out my thoughts more openly as he gasped before pointing. "Oh! There's the "flower of love" in the bouquet." He dramatically slapped a palm on his mouth.

"That's not the case!" Kaning hurriedly denied. "Don't tease me, P' Mj." Kaning whined.  "What about the others?" She asked as i hurriedly answered.

"Thyme is at home, he said he is too lazy to come." I said before smiling and placing an arms over her shoulder with the camera titled towards our face. "And Kavin... " I teased taking a long pause as she elbowed me. "He is inside preparing for speech, as a valedictorian."

"P' Kavin?" She scoffed.

"Isn't it cool?" Mj laughed. "You don't need to be the best student here, But you need to have an uncle who's the education minister to be a valedictorian." Mj clapped his hands together.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked quirking an eyebrow.

"Can I?" She asked as i nodded before pulling her with me. "Thank you."

"Anything for you love." I smiled stopping the video.

"Wait," Ren stopped us as we waited for his words. "Isn't gorya here?"

"She is at work with Talay." Kaning said as my eyebrows knitted together, I've heard that name before.

"Talay?" Ren asked as she hummed.

"She works with him. Don't you guys know him? He goes to this school as well."  Kaning asked as we all looked confused.

"Is there a student here who works as a delivery guy?" Mj concerned as I looked at him.

|•°|•°|•°|•°

"You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.."

Kavin's voice echoed through the auditorium as we sat on the seats infront of the stage.

"As we are transitioning into adulthood, have you ever contemplated on, how your life in this school has been? Many dwell on bad things, many want to go back to fix the past. It's not uncommon. We are good at remembering our mistakes. Everybody hurts in their own way, but in the end, we all have to move past it. No one can get on a time machine and go back to fix the past. I wish everyone remembers that past and looks to the future. I firmly believe that teenager life is about making mistakes and growth. Don't keep looking back and forget to look at a beautiful thing infront of you, but keep your pain and learn from it. From today on, I want you all to believe. A forward path is awaiting us. No matter in which way.

"I wish everyone strength and the ability to appreciate life. It may not be perfect but that's life. Believe me, a better future is waiting for us to run toward it. I wish everyone enjoys their new journey, I wish you all good luck in your chosen path." He ended his speech as I clapped my hands and hooted, the most inspiring speech ever I've heard, his words were so true.

|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|

"I swear, I'll kill you!" I yelled hearing Thyme's story on what happened at the mall today. "you didn't think of explaining?" I asked in anger.

"She didn't listen to me." Thyme face palmed himself in disappointment.

"Thyme, i swear, Lita is 100 times better than Gorya." I cursed reminding myself not to go with the flow..

"Says the one who hated her from the first you met her.." Thyme sighed leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah, I hated her but now I don't because I feel bad for her knowing that you don't have feelings for her and you're playing with her emotions, you are a coward, Thyme." I pointed at him in anger as he looked at me.

"I can say the same about you, you don't like Mj but you're with him.. You miss. Saetang are a bigger coward." He scoffed.

"I-i.." i fumbled on my words before sighing. "atleast I'm trying to love him, and he is far more better than Ren, he cares about me, loves me, makes time for me, he is even ready to revenge my dad for me, what more could I possibly ask from him. His life?" I face palmed myself feeling the urge to just fall into a deep hole and never come back up.

"I'm also trying.." Thyme mumbled as I glanced at him before scoffing and walking out of the room.

|•°|•°|•°|•°

Third person pov

Fa was about to exit the room when her eyes fell upon a figure standing just beside the doorframe hiding from the eyes of the siblings.

"Ren..." She didn't intend on hurting him, she still cared for him even though not love him anymore.

"I didn't intend to do that, Fa." Ren sniffled, his eyes red lack of sleep and stress present in them. He mumbled the words before storming out the hallway leaving Fa flabbergasted on what had she done.

"Ren!" She called out running behind him in her shorts and a tshirt.

Ren was not hearing any of it, he was running for the sake of his mind. He could not risk to hurt Fa once more, not this time... Not any time again..

"Ren! Listen to me!" He heard her calls, again and again, her footsteps behind him.

His heart raced as he sat inside his car hurriedly wanting to leave the place as soon as possible.

"Ren!" Fa hurriedly opened the door to his car placing herself beside him.

"Go away, Fa.. i do not want to or intend to hurt you again." Ren sniffled.

"You did not hurt me, Ren." Fa looked at him placing her hands on his cheeks. "I needed someone to blame and I chose you.. I'm sorry." She apologised letting her palms slip form his face.

"I did not..?" Ren held her hands on his face not letting them slip any sooner. "I did hurt you in many other ways... I did not talk to you properly after coming back from France, not meet up with you when you called. Heck, i did not even answer your phone calls." Ren had started to tear up already feeling the urge to just let his emotions go.

"I can't forget those.. even if you come back in my life.. I will always remember the way I was treated." Fa took back her hands from his grasp. "But I will forgive you.. you are my bestfriend afterall.." Fa's words were coming rather softly for her liking she didn't want give in just yet, but those eyes of his were looking in so much pain she couldn't, she couldn't see that...

"I'm sorry, Fa.." Ren apologised letting his tears slip out.. "I haven't been the person you wanted me to be, but I promise I will try to from now on.. I will try to be the Ren you love." His words made Fa sad, she didn't want to love him anymore, she didn't want to feel the way she did for him.. she was moving on now.. looking for the better out there...

She was looking for the better future she deserved..

The future she deserved didn't consist Ren but it was the person she already had started falling for..

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§

A VERY LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL! I REALLY THOUGHT I SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR YOU WILL KILL ME SO HERE IT IS..

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 936 19
𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧˖° 'Ren' Renrawin Aira has always been the second choice in everything. Between Mira he was always the forsaken one, when it cam...
1.5K 49 2
𝘎𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘢," 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸...
20.9K 368 22
𝕽𝖊𝖓 × 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼 tׁׅꭈׁׅᨵׁׅ℘ꫀׁׅܻ " ♡ | "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬?", ʜᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ | ♡
7K 221 32
Y/n was forced married to son of the biggest business tycoon Thyme/Akira Paramaanantra. On her wedding night, she ran away from the house. After some...