Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

After Gorya had shown Lita out of her house the next morning she walks backs inside closing the gate of her house watching as Thyme's back faced her. Thyme reads the news displayed on his screen.

Billionaire Pakorn of TN group died at the age of 84...

"You haven't won any argument with her, feeling down, huh?" Gorya teased smiling.

"How's Lita?" Thyme asked facing Gorya.

"She's sweet, she's down-to-earth and very nice." Gorya started listing all the good facts about her. "I'm glad to be her friend."

"But I do prefer this kind of life." Thyme interuppted Gorya from saying further.

"What do you mean--" Gorya was startled when Thyme had suddenly pulled her in his embrace. "Hey, what are you doing?" Gorya tried to push Thyme but it only led him to hold tighter.

"I may be gone for a while. I've got something's I need to settle.. very hard to explain.. All I ask is, no matter what happens, please wait for me Gorya." Thyme sudden confession left Gorya with an unsettling feeling in her heart. 

Thyme left Gorya as she straightened herself. He caressed her hair. "Be patient." He gazed at Gorya before finally having to leave for the matter that had taken place.

Gorya was fazed by Thyme's words.. For almost a year she had known Thyme, he never once was so serious as he was today.

She always thought she knew all about his world but the truth is she only knew the tip of the iceberg.

Her phone ringed with message as she turned it on.

Her eyes saw the notification from the news article about billionaire Pakorn's death.

•°•°•°

Everybody was shocked from the news.

Lita's parents had called her mid way telling her scurry home.

While Ren reads the newspaper in his penthouse.

Mj having his air pods plugged in listening to news while getting off his bike.

Fa with her dad having to do multiple works since her dad was business partner with Pakorn.

•°

"Chipmunk," Kavin entered Uncle Ga's flower shop. "Do you have alot of flowers for garlands?" He asked Kaning who had sensed his presence. "I think a big order is coming."

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

The day after Pakorn's death.. Kaning and Gorya were finishing the garlands in the big venue they felt very small and below standard.

Kaning's eyes roamed around the venue while she fixed some flowers. "This doesn't feel like a funeral." She sighed watching along with Gorya.

"Come on, let me help." Kavin sat down beside the girl helping them with the garland. "For craftwork like this one, people can tell if you're distracted." He referred to the girl's mind being inattentive.

"I'm sorry." Kaning expressed regret.

"Do your best work. Pay attention to everything, Do you have any idea who the guests are?" Kavin placed the flowers gently. "If anyone is impressed by your work. It will definitely be good for your business." Kavin smiled.