PAHIMAKAS

נכתב על ידי JML_Serenity

The tale of two individuals who never set out to fall in love with one another. As time passed, they started... עוד

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THESIS
CHAPTER 2: ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 3: TYRA
CHAPTER 4: IGNORED MESSAGE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP ONE
CHAPTER 6: SECRET CRUSH
CHAPTER 7: MOTHER / DEFENSE DAY
CHAPTER 8: THAT NIGHT
CHAPTER 9: OPERATION
CHAPTER 10: LAST DAY OF SEMESTER
CHAPTER 11: THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER 12: ENROLLMENT
CHAPTER 13: FIRST DAY OF OJT

WORK OF FICTION

29 2 0
נכתב על ידי JML_Serenity

PAHIMAKAS

This composition is mixed with fiction and nonfiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in past events. However, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely circumstantial, or otherwise, coincidental.

All Rights Reserved..

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Disclaimer:

This story is not affiliated with NCBA/TIP/STI and other schools/universities.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

490K 35.8K 8
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...
1M 29.4K 44
It was one fine morning at Konsehal Casimiro Zaragoza's office-nang may dumating na isang babae at ipinapaako sa kaniya ang anak nito. Pero paano ni...
34.3K 1.1K 48
Nick & Van Even if we ended up apart, at least, for a while... you were mine.
135K 6.3K 43
You don't have all the time in the world. Iyon ang totoo. Blessed to have survived her fatal illness and learning more to live with it, Polka tries t...