Dream Girl - Colby brock

By simplyxplr

When Lily Wells gets picked at random for the once in a life time chance to go exploring with Sam and Colby... More

info !!!
chapter one - announcement
chapter two - are you ready
chapter three - metal rings
chapter five - smoking
chapter six - nicknames
chapter seven - favourite
chapter eight - one more surprise
chapter nine - hangover
chapter ten- caught
chapter 11 - regret?
chapter 12 - bittersweet
chapter 13 - cafe
chapter 14 - irresistible
chapter 15 - date
chapter 16 - the mall

chapter four - video

860 14 0
By simplyxplr

The car ride felt like it went for eternity. After a few more turns i felt the engine to the car turn off and Sam put the car in park. A deafening silence filled the air when the boys got out of the vehicle. Excitement yet nervousness radiated off our bodies as we patiently waited for them to get our stuff and help us out the car.

With a slam off the trunk closing, we knew it was just about time. My door opened and i felt someone's hands on me. I slightly jumped, not expecting the contact.

"You're alright Lily. It's just me." A voice said.

Colby.

He guided me out the car and over to what i assume was the footpath so we were out of danger. We could hear the boys set up their camera and hit record.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are joined by two very special guests." Both boys said as I smiled in the direction i was facing.

"This is Lily, our winner of the competition, and Amy, the friend Lily decided to bring along. The girls actually have no clue where we are, hence the blindfolds, but i'm sure you fans will remember this location." Colby said.

The fans will recognise the location? I've got no clue but i'm sure Amy does.

"Alright guys are you excited to see where we will be staying tonight?" Sam asked.

I nodded in agreement as my nervous began to flood back into my body.

"On the count of 3! 1....2....3!" Colby cheered as he lifted up my blindfold as Sam did Amy's. I was face to face with a camera and the car behind it. I looked at Amy and she looked so thrilled. Turning my head over my shoulder, i noticed a big ship behind me. I didn't know the name but it did look familiar.

"Oh my god! We're at the queen mary!" Amy said in excitement. The guys face lit up when they realised Amy knew the place.

"Well why don't you guys introduce yourself to the fans?" Sam questioned.

"I'll start! My names Amy and i'm 19 years old. I love all this scary, haunted stuff but never had the chance to do it. I originally entered the competition and forced my best friend, Lily obviously, to sign up and i'm so glad she did." Amy rambled.

"Uh i'm Lily and i'm 20. I'm from Kansas and i'm just excited to be given this opportunity." I mumbled. I wasn't too big on talking in front of people even though nobody was there, i still knew millions of people would be watching.

Colby gave me a reassuring smile as Sam explained how everything was going to work. They shut off the camera and we began to walk inside.

"Reservation for Golbach." Sam said to the guy at the front desk.

"Room B340...." The guy whispered before he began to talk.

"Here's your key. Feel free to walk around and explore. Most importantly, enjoy your stay guys." The guy at the front desk spoke.

We thanked him and began to head towards our room. Turning down a hallway and gush of cold air brushed me. Goosebumps ran up and down my body. The place felt eerie, almost as if something truely bad had happened here. With a few more steps we were faced with a door that had no number on it.

"Are you sure this is our room guys? It has no room number on it." I questioned.

"Yeah it is. The room is shut off from the public but they reopened it to the public for 3 weeks so we booked it immediately." Sam answered.

I nodded my head in understanding as Colby unlocked the door. An negative energy painted the room as we walked inside. We put all of our stuff in the room and sat on a couch that was there. I cleared the table in front so the boys could set up the camera. Squishing up, Amy and I sat in the middle, Colby on my side and Sam on the left of Amy.

"Here's the plan...Colby and....Lily! You two will go and explore the ship for a while. While you guys are doing that, Amy and I are going to set up the estese method and perform it. Once we are done, I'll call you and we will swap. You guys will do the method and Amy and I will explore that way it's a fair exploration." Said Sam.

"Sounds great! I cannot wait to get started. Maybe we will get contact with a spirit." Amy said while grinning.

I was a bit nervous if i wasn't lying. It was quite serious and i didn't want to say or do anything to offend anyone or anything.

Colby and i stood up and he handed me a camera and got one for himself. We wished the two goodluck and headed out the door to explore.

As soon as we were far enough from the room that they couldn't see us, Colby spoke up.

"Is she always like that?"

I was confused by his question.

"What do you mean? Amy?" I replied

"Yeah..she's very..obsessive? I don't know if that's the right word. Don't get me wrong i like her and all it just seems like it's a bit of a fake personality that's all." Colby mumbled, keeping his head low as we walked around the ship.

"No she's not like this at all normally. She's been obsessed with you guys for years, especially you." I said, turning around to make sure they weren't behind us.

He just sighed and nodded. Weird.

Sam's POV:
back in the room
______________

I set up the camera and grabbed out all the equipment from the bag. Amy offered to go first since she really wanted to try this. I hit record on the camera and placed the headphones on her.

"Is there anyone here with us?" I said, starting the essence method.

nothing.

I was about to ask again until Amy spoke.

"remember"

It wouldn't surprise me if it was talking about remembering Colby and I, we had been here a lot.

"5"

5? Maybe it's talking about the last time we were here. There were 5 of us. Colby, Jake, Corey, Aaron and me.

"Are you talking about the last time i was here? There were 4 other people with me." I said

"yes."

Okay then. Next question.

"Who are you?"

"you know" Amy replied.

Strange. We've spoken to multiple. It would be impossible to just guess without more information.

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

"her" Amy said

her? one of the girls?

"are you referring to either Amy or Lily? Or is it somebody else?"

"Lily..." Amy said, fear obvious in her unstable voice.

"What do you want from Lily?" i said, worried about its answer.

"Lily the other side." Amy whispered

No, i wouldn't let anything happen to these girls. It was their first time and i wanted them to be safe.

I ran over to Amy and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned my head and made eye contact with me. The teary eyed girl removed the headphones and looked at me with a confused yet worried look.

"Why did it keep saying Lily's name..and what did it mean by the other side?" Her voice trembled

"We'll talk about it once Colby let's me know they're done exploring. For now let's just take a break to calm down and wait for them. We're safe." I reassured her.

She nodded her head and made her way to the bed, me following shortly afterwards.

Lily's POV
back exploring the ship
____________________

"Colby what was that?" I asked at the sound. I heard the sound of a door creaking open. He turned around. That's when we noticed a door wide open in front of us. Without even questioning it, we walked towards it. I turned my flash on since the room was dark. It appeared to be like a storage cupboard. I looked up at Colby. As if he could read my mind, he nodded, saying we should go in without even speaking. It was quite a small space so we were compacted close together. I flashed my light across the room, until i came up to a certain wall.

"What the fuck..." I muttered.

"This was here last time." Colby said and he traced his fingertips against the hard wood wall, outlining two hand prints.

"Can we try something? I did it last time and it worked. I want to see if it will happen again." Colby questioned.

Reluctantly, i nodded my head.

He shut the door and slid his back down against the wall, all the way down to the floor. I sat down, huddled up next to him, confused on what we were doing.

"Just sit in silence. See if we hear anything." Colby whispered.

We sat in silence for ages. All we heard was a few small creeks and footsteps of people walking past. We both decided it wasn't working so we got up to leave.

Just before i grabbed the door handle, something grabbed onto me and chucked me to the floor. I groaned in pain.

"Holy shit! Lily are you okay? Are you hurt? What just happened?" Colby panicked

I slowly opened my eyes, unable to move from pure fear and shock. My eyes scanned the room, it was just Colby and I in here.

"Lily answer me are you okay?" He said, placing his hands on my arms. Butterflies filled my stomach as he touched me.

"Yeah but what the fuck happened?" I asked, still in shock.

"I don't know you just went flying backwards and here we are now." He asked concerned.

Sitting up slowly, my back was in so much pain and my head was throbbing.

"I think when i landed on my back i hit my head on the floor." I said.

Without a second, Colby stopped recording and picked me up bridal style. I winced at the pain that shot through my back up to my head. Colby gave me an apologetic look as he began to take us back to the room. I gently allowed myself to rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes, praying for the pain to go away hopefully soon.

Time skip

I was woken up the sound of whispers. Everything was black and my head was pounding. Slowly opening my eyes, i let out a groan. I was met with three pairs of eyes. Amy and Sam rushed over to me but Colby stayed in his place.

"Oh my god Lil's are you okay? How is your head feeling?" Amy asked all panicked and frantically.

"It hurts pretty bad. What happened?" I asked

"You were with Colby. You got pulled backwards and and hit your head pretty hard on the ground. Colby carried you back here." Sam spoke

All the memories flooded back into my head. The pain. The fall. The fear. The situation. It all hit me. Tears streamed down my face. Not because i was in pain or because i was scared. It was because i felt bad. This trip was supposed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity and here i am laying in a bed because of a stupid fall.

Colby noticed my tear stained cheeks and walked over to me. He bent down and hugged me, gently wiping away my tears in the process. Shortly after, i felt more pressure on me. I opened my eyes and to my surprise, Sam and Amy had joined in. Creating a group hug. I laughed at the thought of this, causing them to smile.

"Glad to see you smiling Lil." Amy said while grinning.

"Right well it's getting late and we still have a big day tomorrow. That's of course if you're still up for it Lily?" Colby asked.

"Yeah of course. After a quick power nap i'll be as good as new." I spoke.

Amy jumped on the bed beside me and Sam and Colby took the other bed. The lights were shut off and our phones were put on charge. I closed my eyes and smiled. This was amazing. I know i wasn't too excited in the beginning but i could get used to this. Sleep over took and i drifted off, the thought of todays events lingering in my mind.

A/N: long chapter!! got a bit carried away but i had so much fun writing this chapter. Sorry if i got any of the setting wrong, just trying to get this story to make sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.9K 94
Sophia Rose Emerson is twenty five years old and is ready for a breakthrough in her life. After a chaotic love life, she relies on her friend Angelin...
4.8M 106K 115
After meeting Colby Brock, Vanessa is invited to an abandoned insane asylum to film the next Sam and Colby series. But things quickly go awry-and the...
16.9K 304 59
'You got that power over me. My, my. Everything I hold dear, resides in those eyes. You got that power over me. My, my. The only one I know, the only...
1.1K 53 14
Another modern day twist on a classic Disney tale we all know and love.