πƒπšπ¬π­πšπ§ 𝐄 πŒπ¨π‘πšπ›π›οΏ½...

Por Author_naaz

DASTAN E MOHABBAT ishq ya junoon πŸ‘‘πŸ’ β˜œβ™‘β˜ž ➳β™₯AKA... MΓ‘s

β™‘β™‘β™‘
♧ Prologue ♧
β₯1
β₯2
β₯3
β₯4
β₯5
β₯6
β₯7
β₯8
β₯9
β₯10
β₯11
β₯12
β₯13
β₯14
β₯15
β₯16
β₯17
β₯18
βœ‰οΈ
β₯19
β₯20
β₯21
β₯22
β₯23

♀ Prologue ♀

987 28 0
Por Author_naaz

AESTHETIC 

SHREYA LUTHRA

<•Female lead• >

A simple girl enjoy her life no boyfriend
For her relationship is a boring 'love' meaning she never know because that word doesn't exist in her life . Studying completing her graduation and family is her soul . She is a only daughter of there parents. She never show of her family status . she loves to live simple life she loves to ride scooty because this was her first vehicle gift from his parents .

MOTHER SUMITRA LUTHRA (housewife and fashion designer)

FATHER - RISHABH LUTHRA
(Ceo of Luthra enterprise , this company also have there name in society people respect him for his work )

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

2.1K 170 10
Abhiraj Singh Ranawat, the ruthless CEO of ASR company, was known for his dark and dangerous aura . He trusted only a few people in his life, includi...
9K 457 14
ABHISHEK SURYAVANSHI >> "When devil falls in love it's most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified because he will go in depth...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...