Hidden Titles

De Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

29 3 0
De Aeroh_luck

Megan's POV

It's Monday morning and I am currently standing in the gym with one of the other teachers Ms. Raie. She was the coach for the school's volleyball team, which means that I would be assisting her with the team in my free time.

 We had just barely finished setting everything up for try outs that were going to start within the next 10 minutes. 

You would think that there was a game going on with all of the people not only sitting and watching in the bleachers, but also out on the courts getting warmed up. 

I still haven't seen Ellie yet; I knew she was excited to try out, she talked so much about it all week. 

That reminds me, it's been one week since she and I decided to give "us" a try. And so far, it's been nothing short of perfect. We would sneak dates at my house, or at her dorm. Watching movies, playing games, or making arts and crafts together which I never expected her to enjoy. It honestly made me super happy that she also enjoyed the little things just as much as I do.

 She also surprised me the other night, and teleported us to a small town in Italy to go on a romantic date get away from everyone here at school. 

Something I'm sure you are wondering is how we didn't get noticed while we were roaming the streets. Needless to say, Ellie is full of never-ending surprises.

 She ended up using her magic to change our appearance into an elderly couple. Which was honestly quite hilarious to watch play out. 

We pretended that we were married, which was actually a lot more fun than it should have been. 

A waiter at one of the restaurants even told us that she couldn't wait to marry someone with as much love as me and Ellie have for each other. It was really cute and funny. Two rowdy old people making such a big scene out in public. 

I couldn't help the thoughts that swarmed in my mind after what that waiter said to us. 

Love... 

I mean, I know that I deeply care for Ellie. But love? Well, I still wasn't sure if I loved her yet. But I knew my feelings for her were only getting stronger every day that passed forward. 

I was looking down at my clipboard, seeing how many people had signed up when I noticed Ellie walking into the gym with her best friend Elizabeth. I tried to control my racing thoughts when I saw that she was only wearing black shorts and a matching sports bra, exposing her toned stomach and tattoos. 

I saw her looking around the gym until her gaze eventually landed onto me, causing her to grin once she noticed where I was looking. 

"Megan are you ready to start?" A voice said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned my attention to Ms. Raie who was standing there with her clipboard. 

"Yup, Lauren, let's get this thing rolling." I replied clapping my hands together. 

"Alright everyone!" Lauren said into the mic. "The official try outs for rosemary academy school's volleyball team is now starting!" Everyone in the gym erupted in excitement, clapping and whistling in anticipation. 

"Okay first we will have the senior try outs, and then depending on how much time we have left, the juniors and then sophomores. If we run out of time, we will hold the rest of the try outs tomorrow so no one worry. Everyone gets a shot at both the varsity and regular teams." She said looking down into her clipboard. 

"Now, for those of you who don't know who Ms. Ryder is, she will be the assistant coach for the varsity team! So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask her or myself." 

I smiled at everyone, hearing some people cat call me making me shake my head. I looked over at Ellie, seeing her glare at a group of boys.

 How cute, she's jealous. 

I smirked to myself, before we split up the first group of seniors on either side of the net. 

I would be the coach for one side, and Lauren for the other side. We wanted to see how each player did in every position and how well they adapted to working together. 

Luckily for me I noticed Ellie was on my side. I looked over at her, seeing her eagerly waiting for us to start. She saw me looking at her and winked, making my lips slightly turn upward. 

"Okay." I started looking down at my clipboard. "First up, I want Isaac Stone as the setter, following Sebastian Blau and Ellie Moon as our spikers." I said looking up from my glasses. 

I saw Ellie high fiving both of the boys, making me smile. "Next Hazel Williams behind Blau." I said to a girl with long wavy brown hair and grey eyes. "Back middle will be Josh Borne, and then on left behind Moon is Alisha Feiry."

(Pictures of Hazel Williams, Josh Borne, and Alisha Feiry)

I watched them all line up into their positions, getting ready for the timer to start.

 We would have each group do a mock game testing all of their skills. I looked over to Laurens team and couldn't help but recognize some of the players from my classes. 

There stood Rebecca Blau, Sebastians twin sister. Along with Fenrir Anderson. 

I looked back over and noticed Ellie was talking with Rebecca who stood just on the other side of the net in front of her. 

Ellie's POV

I was standing in front of the net waiting for the game to start. I was grateful that I got to play this game with my friends, it was going to be fun and I definitely wasn't going to go easy on them.

And I will admit that I wanted to impress Megan too.

"Alright Moon let's see what you got!" Isaac said next to me, making me grin at him watching as one of the guys on the other team served the ball, sending it flying over the net and back towards Hazel. 

She received it beautifully, sending it back over to Isaac to set.

 I prepared myself, watching as he sent the ball flying over in my direction. 

The second it got close enough I jumped up into the air connecting my hand with the ball, slamming it onto the other side of the court, earning us a point. 

The gymnasium was quiet for a few seconds before it burst into loud cheering over our small victory. 

I looked over to Megan who had an impressed smirk on her face at what I just did.

"You are so hot." Megan spoke to me using my telepathy, causing me to wink at her.

"Thank you baby." 

I should probably mention that after our first night together, I've had my telepathy opened up for her to use anytime she wanted so we could secretly talk. 

"Bro holy shit, that was insane!" Isaac said next to me, as I gave him and my other teammates high fives. "They literally had no time to react to that." He said, turning our attention back to the other team. 

"Didn't you know that Ellie is famous for how well she can play?" Sebastian said next to him as Isaac shook his head.

"Well, I definitely know now." He said, just as Hazel served the ball to the other side. 

The game continued to go on for a while, it started to get super-heated once the scores were 23-21 with us in the lead. We just needed two more points to win the game.

  I watched as the ball flew over the net to my teammate Josh, him diving and rolling onto the ground receiving the ball. I was majorly impressed this whole game with him, he makes a great libero.

 The ball suddenly came flying over to me, before I quickly set it over to Alisha. 

I watched as the other team instantly flew up, creating a wall with their arms to block the ball. I could see Alisha noticed, before quickly changing her spike into a light tap, making it go over their arms and towards the ground, giving us another point. The crowd roaring in excitement. 

"Great move." I said to her. 

"Thanks Ellie." She winked grinning at me, before giving me a high five. 

Since it was our point we rotated, putting me in the back to serve the ball. I decided that I was going to do one of my signature serves, hoping that it would catch the other team off guard. 

 The ref blew the whistle and pointed to me, signaling me to go. 

I took a deep breath concentrating where I wanted the ball to go. I could see a spot right in the middle left that would guarantee the others to all try to get it all together at the same time. 

I threw the ball up into the air, quickly running up and jumping into the air, hitting the ball hard making it into a "floating" serve. 

I watched as both Fen, Becca, and another teammate of theirs all went running to try and receive the ball at the same time. Instead of hitting it they all ended up running into each other, with the ball hitting the ground behind them.

"That's game! Ryder's team wins!" The ref yelled blowing her whistle. 

The whole gym erupted into cheering as we won the game, my teammates rushed over to me, pulling me into a group hug. 

"Holy crap Ellie I've never seen someone pull off a floater serve so easily before!" Josh said.

"No kidding, you are hot on the court." Hazel said grinning, walking up to me. "And I'm sure..." She trailed off, rubbing her hand up my arm. "In the bedroom." 

I felt my mouth hanging open at her comment. 

She just started laughing at me before walking off into a crowd of students. 

I looked over at Megan who had her arms crossed, glaring at Hazel's disappearing figure. Oh man I'm in trouble...

Just then I was suddenly swarmed with so many students wanting to congratulate me and our team. People complimented me and some even wanted to take pictures with me before I was finally able to pull away from the crowd. 

I looked around the gym and noticed that Megan was talking to Ms. Raie discussing something. 

I saw her smiling before they both turned their heads in my direction, motioning for me to come over to them. I quickly jogged over to them to see what they wanted. 

Megan's POV

I watched as Ellie's figure jogged up to us, doing my best to not stare at her topless figure approaching. 

She finally made her way over to us, a wide smile plastered on her face. 

"Hey Ms. Raie, Ms. Ryder. What's up?" she asked, looking between the two of us as I gave her a big smile before looking back over to Lauren. 

"Ellie, I had no idea that you were so talented on the court, great game today!" Lauren said, congratulating her. I watched Ellie perk up, her smile getting even bigger if possible.

 "We just wanted to tell you that we are already considering you for the varsity team, so keep up the great work." Lauren continued, giving Ellie a high five. 

"Wow that is so amazing! I am honored you both are already considering that for me, thank you!" You could easily tell that she was thrilled by the news, her eyes twinkled when she looked over at me. 

"Of course." Lauren chuckled at Ellie's excitement. 

"Hey El, come on we are all going to celebrate!" Isaac shouted, pulling her along with him and many of her other classmates. 

"Okay! See you later Ms. Raie, Ms. Ryder!" she said, winking at me before being dragged away. I heard Lauren giggle next to me as she watched Ellie's disappearing figure. 

"You know Megan, I just have to admit, if I wasn't her teacher, I would totally go for her." Lauren said, making me tense next to her. "Wouldn't you?" she asked, turning her attention back to me. 

I tried not to seem annoyed by what she just admitted to me. Instead, slowly shaking my head, a frown playing on my lips.

"No, I can't say I've ever thought about any of my students that way." I said, trying to shut down the conversation. 

I didn't want to give her any kind of ideas that I'm interested in Ellie. She shrugged as if not concerned by my comment. 

I would seriously have to keep an eye on Ellie, everyone seemed to want to get with her. I really can't blame them for dreaming though. 

"Ladies." A new voice suddenly said, gaining our attention. I turned to see Oliver standing there with a lazy grin plastered on his face. 

"Great coaching today." he said, focusing his gaze on me, making me suddenly feel very uncomfortable under his stare. 

"Thank you, headmaster stone!" Lauren said, smiling up at him. He directed his attention back onto her, clearly loving the attention.

"Certainly Lauren, I'm excited to see how this year's team starts off-." A new voice cut him off beside me, making Oliver's eyebrow raise in annoyance. 

"Sorry I don't mean to interrupt." I turned to see Ellie's best friend Liz standing there. "Ms. Ryder, would you be willing to help me out with something?" she said, making me give her a curious look. 

I looked over at Lauren and Oliver who stared, waiting for her to ask me whatever it was that she needed.

"What could Ms. Ryder possibly need to help you with right now?" Oliver said, his tone showing that he was skeptical and annoyed by her. 

"I highly doubt it has anything to do with homework, if I remember correctly, you only have her for your gym class. I'm pretty sure she doesn't hand out any in that class." He said, giving her a questioning look. She stared at him for a moment before responding. 

"Can't say your memory is that sharp sir, I actually have a couple of classes with Ms. Ryder." She sassed giving Oliver a challenging look that I know pissed him off. 

"Excuse m-"

"See the thing is, I'm on my period and I really need help with it, I can't seem to find Ellie anywhere considering she has probably been dragged off to who knows where. And Ms. Ryder here is the only other person here who I feel the most comfortable going to about it." she said, cutting him off again, while I did my best to not laugh at the scene unfolding in front of me. 

This girl seriously has no fear. 

"Would you be willing to help me, please?" She asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"Of course, Ms. Fox, let's go." I agreed, seeing Olivers annoyed gaze as I motioning my head towards the door. 

She followed next to me as we made our way to the doors and out of the gym. 

I looked over at her, watching her suddenly crack up and start laughing while I gave her a skeptical look while she laughed like a hyena. 

"I-I'm sorry that was j-just s-so funny!" She said in between fits of laughter. "I don't a-actually need your h-help." she finally said, trying to breathe to help calm her down.

"You didn't?" I asked, completely at a loss. This girl was on a whole other level I realized. She simply nodded her head before her face turned to that of disgust. 

"No, Ellie actually asked me to wait and make sure you were okay when she was being dragged off earlier. She told me she saw the headmaster watching you." She elaborated, whispering the last part into my ear while I gave her a 'how do you know about him look?' earning me a wide smirk from the red head. 

"I know." Is all she said, making me scrunch my face together. "I kind of figured thing's out the first day when Ellie came back to her dorm after her fight days prior." She explained, making me suddenly feel anxious. 

"Don't worry though, I'm very happy about it and I promised I wouldn't say anything." She continued, trying to help ease my nerves. I have to admit, this girl was very smart with how she words things.

 I could tell she was trying to prove to me that I could trust her with this information. And considering it's been almost 2 weeks since she found out about Ellie and I seeing each other, I started to relax. 

"Thank you." I breathed out, no longer feeling nervous. 

She gave me a goofy smile before nodding her head. 

"Of course, now let's go find Ellie." she said, dragging me off in a random direction. 

I love how this chapter turned out. Let me know what you guys think! :)

Please vote! <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

344K 10.2K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...
38.6K 1.4K 13
Clair is a beautiful smart and athletic girl. She live by herself and has a terrible pass. She is a vampire and something about her life is about to...
209K 5.7K 31
Logan is a 17 year old who just started her senior year with her best friend Camren. The teachers see Logan as a class clown and trouble maker, the b...
325 51 54
Jess and her brother Cameron are taken into slavery after being forced to watch as their parents were murdered in South Africa and forced to fight. J...