๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her

Epilogue..

1.7K 104 17
By BanuD51

Third person pro...

Two months later...

Tomorrow is zhan's birthday yibo is very excited he thinking to give a grand surprise birthday party for him he is planning for this from long time, he already talked with chang, xuan and haikun about it they also agreed to him and promised him to help him....

After talking with tomorrow planing with his all family members and friends yibo went inside their room and saw zhan who is slowly pating over a xian ( their baby) make him to sleep while humming a slow and smooth melody...

Zhan ge...... Yibo called him..

Zhan show through sign.... Language to keep silent while showing sleeping a xian...

What are you doing at outside.. Zhan questioned..

Haah.... Yeah... Mom did call me so I'm just talking with her through phone call.. Yibo replied him little bit nervously..

Humm..... Zhan just node his head without asking anymore questions he knows very well that yibo is planing with his family members to give him some surprise party but he never disclose it in front of him he's very happy watching yibo this excited he don't want tell him that he knows about their plan and make yibo upset so, he just kept silent....

Next day morning as usual zhan was the one who woke up from his sleep early, watching sleeping figure next to him he kissed over his head then again he stop by watching his son who sleeping peacefully in his cradle moves his finger over his head, then he went inside the bathroom to finish his daily routine..

When he came back to room getting ready yibo is already woke up from his sleep...

Zhan ge...... He called coming out from bed and asked you're already awake got ready for office..

No..... Yibo.... I'm not going for office I have some important meeting at outside I'm going there I'll back till afternoon okay... He replied while hugging him. Then bidding good bye he went away from there.

Yibo took long sigh... He was thinking how to send zhan outside to arrange them surprise party at home but now zhan himself tell that he was went outside..

Other side zhan who going through his car stops his car near flowers shop he buying flowers from there went back again at his car started driving again then finally after 40 minutes he reached at graveyard, he went inside it holding flowers and a dairy in his hand..

He stands at in front of particular cemeteries he keep those flowers on both graves then the dairy in between them those are Xiao lu and jin zixuan's graves.

Mom....... Dad........ Zhan mumble tears trickle down on his face he crotch down in between both graves...

Flash back..

When zixuan died while saving zhan he always has his doubts that why?

Like why did zixuan save him?

And why meng yao try to kill him?

But he never asked about it to his parents so, few days after zixuan and meng yao death zhan himself went into jin mansion to know the truth by himself there he found at jin zixuan room his dna file which clearly shows that he is his there biological son ... He was dumbstruck by this truth he started to cry with so, much agony, by knowing this truth...

Zhan was crying by covering his face he feeling so divested by knowing that his whole life is big lie and his parents never intended to tell him his truth but why? Why did they lie to me he mumble with so much pain in heart...

I know one day you will come here zhan.. A woman said who is standing at room entrance zhan looked her with questioning gaze...

Maybe you don't know me i know you very well..... I'm qine su in other words jin su, jin meng yao wife... She replied him...

Then slowly coming inside the room he sat there at one of couch I know everything about she replied him...

What..... Before zhan could ask anything she stopped him..

Before that I wants to tell you a small story do you want to know it... She asked..

Zhan just node his head with agreement without uttering single word...

There is a mother who is suffering from childless from years she already lost his two babies, it's her third pregnancy if she lost her baby one more time don't know what will happen to her and her helpless husband wanted to save his wife, but then very moment he gets to know that his younger sister died after giving birth to a child....

The person was in annihilate state at that moment when he got to now that his child was born dead at that moment he wants to save his wife and also his nephew so he thought something then he changed both changed his dead child with his nephew with help of a nurse to save both of them, he just wanted to give the child mother love and woman a child...

Then she stops her self taking a long sigh... She looked at him again what do you think of this story..... She questioned I think understand who is the women, and that child.... She asked..

Zhan just nodes his head without answering while holding his tears in eyes..

How do you know about this zhan questioned her finally...

The nurse who helped your father is me... She replied

Zhan looked her at with surprised look.

Then she started explain everything to him that happened before with Xiao and jin families, how meng yao destroyed everyone life, and killed all of them...

Zhan just still looked her with doubtful look...

I know you doubting about me after knowing all this from me whether I'm manuplating you after all I'm that person wife...

I don't know how much your parents tell you about your biological parents but whatever I said is truth, but don't worry I don't tell about it anyone not even zixuan Or yao your the first person I'm telling all this things while hiding everything all this time...

About the marriage with that person yes I'm his wife but he just married me out of his obsession, we are never been good terms he always saw me as a object who can provide him a hire that's all nothing else ..

Actually meng yao never loves anyone actually he doesn't know what even love means, he is so obsessed with his power and money that he never able to understand the importance of family or love, he only knows how to use people as his favour, that's all...

Because of this obsession and hatred he made all this things. turning everyone life into hell...

Chuckling lightly......... Some people they never can be changed, no one can help them.... whatever happened with him it's fair enough for him, if it's happen very before this miserable can't be happen now...

Sigh...... Whatever...... Then looking at the dairy in zhan hand's.... It's your biological father jin zixuan dairy if you want you can keep it with you.... She mumble then getting up from there she went away from there...

After sometime zhan also came back to his mansion with the dairy in his hand and this whole time he has a blank expression over him that can't be described by anyone.....

When he entered inside the mansion he went straight to his room hiding that dairy in secret locker he went inside the bathroom to take hot shower and this whole he cried his heart out standing under the shower how long he stand there he don't know but after some time he came down at dinning area where both his pregnant husband and mother busy while arranging food over there..

Ah..... Zhan you come let's have lunch I already prepared everything that you like.... Yu called..

Zhan just node his head while having warm smile over him...

After done with luch yu and yibo is busy while watching movie over tv and then zhan came there sat next to his mother..

Mom..... He called her....

Humm.... Yu murmurs turning towards zhan with questioning look.

I want sleep on your lap..... Can I... He asked her

Yes, zhan come here she called while patting at her lap then zhan keep his head over her lap and lay there on couch then she started to move her fingers over his hair, loving after long time zhan asked her like this he use to sleep while keeping his head over her lap at his childhood but now after long time he asked today to sleep over her lap somehow zhan started to feel so warm in his heart he is holding his tears very long time preventing them roll down from his eyes he wants to tell his mom that she is really a great and wonderful mother in this world and he loves her very much...

Present...

At graveyard zhan who is sitting in between his parents graves wipe his tears while having a warm smile looking at both cemetery he said thank you to them, thank you for giving him this life thank you for giving him a wonderful family for him who loves him very much...

Then with happy smile over him he started to came out from there leaving those dairy at their...

Even zhan gets to know about his birth secret he never disclose it in front of anyone if his parents (Feng Min and yu) don't wants to tell him about it he never going to ask them anything make them uncomfortable, as long as he knows Feng Min and yu is his parents and he is very happy with being there son so, there is no way he wants to think anything else about it anymore....

Xiao zhan is son of xiao yu and xiao Feng min and there is no change in it..

When he reached at their mansion at evening at 5.00 pm...

There is pindrop silent at their entrance and main door of the mansion also closed....

When he opening it entered inside the mansion....

There is loud scream came out from everyone whoever present at there...

Happy birthday......... Everyone wishes him at same time...

Even zhan knows something like this will happen but still he behaves like he really got surprised by them..

Then yibo came forward towards zhan holding his hand with him he bring him inside towards the party area where already cake was set...

This whole time zhan feeling so warm inside his chest, when yibo tell to cut his cake he smile at him and saw cake for once blowing those candles he started cut it then, he feed cake to yibo and then his mother.

Then yu kissed over his hair telling happy birthday to him..

The whole evening all family members enjoyed very much till 10.00 pm then at ten o clock all there family members started go back to home while bidding bye to them...

When everyone went from there only zhan and yibo left in the whole mansion even a xian was not at their because yu already take him away with her to xiao mansion, to give new couple some private time...

Then yibo holding zhan hand he bring him at their shared room and then he pushed him inside the bathroom by telling to get freshup first....

Zhan silently started to take shower without any argument....

When he done with his shower he wears bathrobe over him and when try to open the door but it's not get opend it's locked from outside he started call his husband again and again by his name then after four minutes later he heard that someone open the lock on bathroom door then pushing it wide zhan came out from there and watching yibo who is standing in front of him became surprised, he started feel aroused by looking at him unknown to him he already become hard there...

(This is what yibo wearing.... )

Then yibo in slow base walking towards him encircled his hands over his neck while kissing over on his lips....

How is it.... Zhan ge he asked in husky voice...

Very.... Sexy.. He mumble...

Don't you think you should use this chance yibo Wishpered....

When he heard yibo word's, without wasting a second zhan crash his lips over him while kissing him roughly, like hungry bunny....

Kissing for few minutes he broke the kiss and lifting him in his arms at bridal style he bring him towards bed throwing him on bed he hovers over him...

While attacking small figure under him..

Then as usual there everyday activity began...

Hi guys here it's a final chapter of this story hope you all like it.....

Please vote and comment below....

Totally 2140 words.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 808 14
Wang yibo is happily married to Zhou Ye but she dies while giving birth to their son. Xiao Zhan is engaged to Arthit who loves Zhan more than himself...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
46.3K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
98K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...