Saesang šŸ–¤TaekookšŸ–¤

By ArmyChan465

A Saesang is a person who is obsessed with an idol up to the point where they go to immense measures to be wi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10ā¤
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 8

26 2 33
By ArmyChan465

Tae has been getting dms from his fans from all over. Tae kept getting some from this one I see named Nocho_Cheese who keeps saying he wants to fuck him. Tae is a few months pregnant. He posts pictures of his belly to his Instagram. He's happy that he's having a baby. He doesn't know who this Nocho_Cheese guy is, but he needs to stop dming Tae because it's scaring him in all honesty. The messages are freeping him out. He's been getting more violent. After Tae had to baby things just got worse.

Tae: babe... This person he's harassing me online... I'm scared...

He showed Jungkook the messages.

Jungkook: I'm gonna kill that bastard...

Tae: you don't even know where he lives...

Jungkook: ask him. Then I'll go to his house.

Tae: if people find out he died, they'll see him sending me his address. I'll get into trouble...

Jungkook: I'll destroy his phone.

Tae: phones have memory cards.

Jungkook: I'll take that shit out too.

Tae: ooh my god... Don't kill him... He's just a Saesang...

Jungkook: wasn't I a Saesang too you?...

Tae: true. But, I love you.

Jungkook: I'll just kill him. Simple.

Tae: fine. You can kill him.

Tae asks him where his address is. He gives it to him.

Tae: here. Remember it. I don't want you to lose my phone.

Jungkook: okay baby.

Jungkook then goes. He takes a large knife with him as well. He goes to that guys house. Jungkook enters his house

Jungkook: you're Nocho nocho_Cheese?

Evan: yeah. Who're you?

Jungkook: your worst nightmare...

Evan: fine, kill me. I know you're that dicker that's dating my Tae... I wanna do so many things to him... You can't even imagine... I'm going to take him from you... If his type is a fucking murderer... I'll gladly take him from you...

Jungkook: that's it!

Jungkook pulled out a knife. He tried to stab Evan but Evan pushed him away. The knife fell out of his hand. They fought for a while. Evan then took Jungkooks phone as he left Jungkook on the ground unconscious. He had something for Tae. He had medicine to make him forget all about Jungkook. He told him to come over. Tae dropped their baby off to Jin and he went to the location. He knocked on the door. He saw Evan open it. Tae gasped when he saw him. They have some history. Not good history. Evan pulled Tae inside. Tae tried to pull out his mace but Evan pinned his hands to the wall. Evan smelled Taes neck. Tae tried to push him away. He wrapped his arms around Taes arms to prevent him from moving. He put a cloth over Taes mouth. Tae eventually closed his eyes. Evan brought Tae to his bedroom. He removed Jungkook from the house. He went back to Tae.

Evan: you're all mine princess~

He kisses Taes lips. He feels on his skin. He wants to do so many things to Tae. He has a plan. He knows Tae posts often on Instagram so he is going make Tae post on Instagram to make his fans less worried.

The next day.

Jungkook woke up in a strange place. He hands and feet were tied to a table.

Jungkook: shit!

Evan: wow. You're awake unfortunately.

Jungkook: wow. You're alive unfortunately.

Evan: haha. You're so funny.

Jungkook: where is Tae?!

Evan: he's at my place safe. Safer than he will ever be with you.

Jungkook: let me go...

Evan: nope. I'm good.

Jungkook: I'll kill you!

Evan: he won't remember you. He's all mine. He thinks we're dating. It was pretty easy to convince him. He's just a pretty face. Not very bright.

Jungkook: say that about him again and that'll be the last thing you say!

Evan: ooh shut the fuck up. Look at where you are and where I am. I can do whatever I want to him. Talk to him, hug him, kiss him, fuck him. He's my toy now bitch.

Jungkook: you will regret saying those things about my baby...

Evan: whatever.

Evan then left. He went home to Tae.

Tae: hi babe!

Tae smiled at him. Evan kissed Taes neck. Tae wrapped his arms around Evans neck.

Tae: I'm hungry.

Evan: go make us breakfast.

Tae: I'm not a good cook.

Evan: fine.

Tae: what're you doing?

Evan: I'm going to teach you how to cook.

He grabbed Tae by the wrist and he brought him to the kitchen. He showed him how to cook.

Tae: ooh. Okay. I got this.

Evan: mhmm~

Evan stood behind Tae with his hand up his shirt.

Tae: hmm. I feel like something is off.

Evan: what do you mean?

Tae: this place doesn't seem familiar to me...

Evan: well, baby, you had a brain injury.

Tae: I did?

Evan: yeah. You did.

Tae: that doesn't make any sense. Why am I not in the hospital?

Evan: because you wanted to be here.

Tae: I'd never wanna be home of I had a brain injury.

Evan: just keep fucking cooking.

Tae: no... You can't tell me what to do.

Evan: yes I fucking can. I own you bitch!

He slapped Tae across the face. Tae held his cheek.

Tae: I knew it... Something was off... You kidnapped me! We're not dating! I kept having these memories of this guy in my head... I didn't know who he was... How I know... He's my boyfriend... Not you... Where is he?!

Evan: I won't tell you!

Evan beat on Tae. Tae couldn't escape him. Tae cried all night long. The next day, Evan made Tae post on Instagram. Tae refused. Evan threatened to beat him again.

"Hi guys, I've been feeling much better now mentally"

Taesbellybutton: you don't seem okay Tae... Are you okay?...

BTS_Simp: nahh... He had a bruise on his face...

Tannie_irl: do you guys think his new boyfriend is beating on him?

Applesauce: I don't think so... Tae doesn't seem happy now... I think something is wrong... I can always tell how he's feeling...

Namjoons crabs: yea... Ur not okay Tae... I knew ur not... You have bruises... You're not okay...

Wwh_Jin: Tae! Ur not okay! Where are you?! That isn't ur home?!

Namjin_simp: that can't be his boyfriend. Those pictures of him and his boyfriend together, he was more than happy. Something is up. Is he kidnapped?

Tae_simp: I'm worried about Tae...

Jimin_Round_Ass: Tae! What's going on?!

Tae saw the comments. He sobbed. Evan gritted his teeth seeing all those comments.

Nocho_Cheese: he's fine. Y'all trippin'

Taesbellybutton: @Nocho_Cheese bitch how would u know? U kidnapped him or smth?

Nocho_Cheese: @Taesbellybutton I ain't kidnap him. He's probably fine. Y'all dramatic.

Taesbellybutton: @Nocho_Cheese I reported u. Guys. I think he kidnapped Tae.

Namjin: he sure as hell has Tae! Where is he?!

Armies started to report his account and try to get it banned. They reported him and everything. His account got banned permanently due to all the reports. Cops were called. Evan was pissed. Tae as thankful for his fans.

Evan: your fucking fans are the worst!

He grabbed Tae by his hair. He shoved him to the ground. He beat on Tae again.

Tae: it's not my fault they found out!

Evan slapped him.

Evan: shut up! Shut up!

Tae: I'm sorry! Stop hurting me!

Evan grabbed Tae by his collar. He lifted him up. He threw him into the bed. Tae backed away from him. Evan pinned him to the bed. He started to tear off Taes clothes. Tae was screaming and crying.

Tae: stop! Please!

Evan: stop fighting me! You stupid bitch!

Evan was suddenly hit on the head. Tae saw Jungkook. He hugged him. Jungkook hugged him back.

Tae: thank you! I missed you!

Jungkook: you remember me?...

Tae: of course... I knew he wasn't my boyfriend... Where's our baby?...

Jungkook: with Jin...

Tae: ooh... Good...

The cops were called. Evan was put into jail for life for attempting rape and kidnapping and assault.

Tae: don't ever leave me Jungkook... Please don't...

Jungkook: of course...

They go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
69.8K 5.2K 41
We got an Idol and an actor madly in love, like those in dramas and movies. But, is it really all bright and beautiful or there's something dark and...
220K 6.7K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
2.5K 85 19
Taehyung has two rules 1) ALWAYS protect his client. 2)NEVER get personally attached. He never had a problem following this rule. Not until him. JEON...