Slacker (Assassination Classr...

By TheKufster

Sora Hibiki has always longed for a place to belong. Ever since he was boy he's chased after that illusion of... More

Octopus-Sensei
Q&A
Lazy Days
Karma Akabane
The A In Q&A
Bitch-Sensei
Poison and Assemblies
Midterms
Kyoto
Shipping
The Box of Moe
Itona Horibe
The Worst Teacher In History
Itona Horibe: Part 2
Studying Time!
Finals
The Culture Festival
The Performance of a Lifetime
Summer Break Begins!
Okinawa!
Die Hard
Grip and Blade
Repeat
A Friendship, A Promise, A Mutual Love, and A Gunshot
Friendship Lost
Nagisa vs Takaoka
Courage, Romance, and Festivals
Gone With the Wind
Reconcile
Sora vs Izumi
Three Words: I Love You
Itona's RC Car and Codenames
Sports Festival?
The Gang Runs a Daycare
Q&A v2!

The Gang Wins the World Series

264 7 0
By TheKufster

Sugino stretched and let out a content sigh and said, "The rainy season's finally over!"

"It's starting to get hot," Nagisa added smiling.

"The season for outdoor activities!" Sugino announced merrily. "How about we go have fun somewhere outside?" He suggested.

"Sure, what do you want to do?" The blue-haired boy tilted his head slightly.

"How about... fishing?" Karma finally spoke up.

"You fish?" Sora asked.

"Summer is the season for fresh delinquents," Karma said grinning. "Let's use Nagisa-kun as bait to catch the ones that try to shake him down and fleece them instead!"

"I wasn't aware delinquents were seasonal..." Sora muttered.

The boys continued walking. "What should we do?" Sugino mused as he leaned backwards, supporting his head with his hands.

"What do you think, Nagisa-kun?" Karma perked up.

"Let's see... Ooh! The beach..." He trailed off.

"As long as we confiscate Okajima's camera it should be fine." Sora agreed.

Sugino stopped, looking sideways, slight envy in his eyes. His two companions noticed and looked back. The End class boys had come about the baseball field. The darker haired boy turned a little and faced the fence.

One of the players threw the baseball which landed in the pitcher's glove.

"Nice throw, captain!" Someone cheered.

The baseball team captain, Kazuta Shindo respired, catching the ball with one hand and wiping the sweat off his forehead from his sleeve.

"Hey, Sugino! It's you!" Shindo said.

The said boy looked surprised at the sudden calling. Every head turned.

"Long time no see." He said not really enthusiastic.

"Sugino!" Other team members started gathering.

They seemed happy. Almost too happy. This was strange, Sora had never seen main campus kids like this happy to see an E-Class kid.

Maybe it was some sort of baseball camaraderie?

Sugino felt slightly unnerved but he quickly masked his discomfort with a smile and said, "hi!"

"What gives? You should come to say hello once in a while," One player said.

"Nah it'd be awkward." The baseball geek let out a light chuckle. Nagisa and Karma only smiled. Sora meanwhile narrowed his eyes, far more skeptical than the others.

"Say, you're pitching in the next week's ball tournament, right?" A club member asked.

"Oh! I guess it hasn't been decided yet, but I think I'd like it." Sugino answered folding his arms.

"We'll be looking forward to it!" one od the players fist-bumped with Sugino and his spirit seemed to be lifted.

"Sure thing!" He exclaimed gladly.

"But man, I envy you, Sugino."

"You're E class so you get to goof off every day," Another boy added.

Cerulean eyes widened and Sugino's smile vanished. He looked down as they continued. "We've got schoolwork and club so we're running on fumes."

"Knock it off. That's not nice." Shindo said. Everyone looked his way. "Juggling both schoolwork and extra-curricular at a prep school isn't something you have to do unless you're the chosen." He added proudly.

"Wow, that's incredible." Karma stepped forward. "You make it sound like you're one of the chosen."

Sugino looked at both his sides, where Karma and Nagisa stood to back him up.

"That's right. I am." Shindo spoke confidently.

Sora deadpanned at that. The dude plays baseball and he has that much of an ego? The guy made Koro-sensei seem humble.

Nagisa and Sugino's faces turned grim as they glared at him. The captain's expression only darkened and he carried on. "Don't like it? Then I'll show you at the Ball Game Tournament. There are those who are chosen to stand at the top and those who aren't." The Team's smiles became sinister as they looked down on the E class. "You'll see the huge gap that's already opened between us at our age."

____________________

"A class versus class ball game tournament, is it?" He said perked up. "Cultivating healthy minds and bodies using sports... most excellent!" He chirped before a dramatic display of paper and a question. "However, why is Class E not in the bracket?!"

"Oh no! E Class being excluded from major school activities? What a surprise!" Sora gawked, doing his best Surprised Pikachu face.

"E-Class doesn't get entered into the tournament," Mimura answered, head leaning on the back of one hand. "Due to the splendid reason that there'd be an odd number of teams." He continued sighing. "Instead." He carried on. "We have to play an exhibition game at the end."

"Exhibition game?" Koro-sensei titled his head.

"Emphasis on 'have to' by the way." Sora quipped.

"Basically it's just a spectacle." He said dryly. "As the entire school look on, we get pit against the baseball club and the girls the girls' basketball club."

"I see, so it's the same old same old," Koro-sensei said with a small sweat on his round head.

"Yep." Kataoka chimed.

"Are you surprised?" Yuki asked.

The vice president, the class rep and their teacher as well the students turned their heads when they heard chairs being moved. Terasaka and his two friends had readied themselves to leave.

"We aren't sticking around to be a laughingstock." The big boy said. "You guys handle it however you want, see ya." After saying his part dryly, the three walked away paying no heed to Isogai's calling out for them to wait.

"If it's baseball, the go-to guy'd be Sugino." Maehara turned his head to the darker haired boy once the class got it together again. "Got any secrets we can use?" He asked.

Sugino hung his head. "It's impossible." He said warily.

Sora deadpanned. "Well aren't you an optimist."

"I'm not trying to bring down the mood but- our baseball club is pretty strong." He said. "Especially Shindo, our current club captain. His powerful fastball has even gotten the attention of the prestigious high schools. A star pupil and a star athlete it's like, unfair."

The remaining class watched him with empathy.

"But, you know... I want to win, Koro-sensei. Not just put up a fight. Win." He had a baseball in his hand as he tightened his grip on it whilst continuing. "I don't want to lose at the baseball I love. After getting kicked out of the baseball club and coming to E class, my feelings have actually only grown." He paused for a moment, his expression hardening.

Sora nodded. "Gotta say Sugino. I live the speech, great passion. But-"

"So excited! So excited!" He nodded his head with a grin. The class blinked, taken aback by their teacher's antics.

"R-Right. You want to play baseball too. I hear you loud and clear." Sugino stuttered out. Koro-sensei only confirmed with his signature laugh.

"I've always wanted to be the fiery coach in a sports drama." He said "I won't smack you, kids, around or anything, so instead, I'll flip the dinner tables."

The tentacle alien presented to them a table atop which was dinner cuisine.

"You're way too prepared!"

"Lately, you've grown more articulate about the direction you want to go in." Koro-sensei began. "'I want to kill' 'I want to win' Unwavering, no matter the adversity you face. To reward that spirit. Coach Koro will impart to you the training and strategy that will allow you to win!" He cheered, his gloved tentacles flailing.

"Alright! Let's win The World Series!" Yuki roared, earning roars from the rest of the class.

Sora deadpanned. This was so much less than The World Series.

____________________

"Whoa-oh! It's high on!" The commentator, Araki, announced.

One of the Ball Game tournament's match was in its final moments. The students outside the fields cheered as he continued. "Center fielder catches it with ease! Game over!" Several whistles blow. "The winner of the year 3 Baseball Tournament is A-class!"

"Aw man we lost." The dis-spirited Tanaka huffed.

"Let's see the next match to put this behind us." His buddy said. As they looked on, Tanaka's face lit-up at the sight of E class. "Guys less talented than us suffer an even worse humiliation!" He said ominously.

"Lastly, we have an exhibition match between E class and the baseball club," Araki stated.

The two teams stood face-to-face ready for battle.

"Only the elite with both scholastic and athletic ability can stand above others as one of the chosen. That's what it means to excel at both pen and sword." Shindo's sinister expression was directed to the former club member, Sugino. "You excelled at neither. Someone who wasn't chosen." He said walking away to his team.

Sugino stared at his back with a hardened gaze while the Shindo shouted,"Let's play a tight match!" To his team.

"Whoa hey, why are they so fired up?" Sugino heard one of his team members say as he joined them.

"Come to think of it, where's Coach Koro? I thought he was giving us directions." Sugaya mused out loud.

"He's over there." Nagisa pointed to the field. Every head turned. "Mr Karasuma told him not to draw attention to himself, so he's using forced perspective to look like one of the balls," Nagisa explained. Visible to them soon was around, baseball that was far too big, was wearing a hat that read 'kill' and grinning. "He said he'll signal us with the colour of his face and stuff." The boy finished.

Sora stared at the ball with a blank expression.

"How in the name of god is he still a secret?" Sora muttered, starting incredulously at the scene.

"Can we give Karasuma-sensei a raise?" Maehara quipped.

"Like that's not going to give him away!"

Koro-sensei's head ducked in and then came out as he called, "one!" His face turned the lightest shade of blue. "Two!" It was now purple. "Three!" The light orange shared Koro-sensei's devilish smirk.

"What'd he say?" Sugino blanched pointing his direction.

"Let me see..." Nagisa said turning, fishing in his pocket.

Meanwhile, Karma waved. "Hey there, teach!" He giggled.

Nagisa pulled out a small notebook. "He said, 'win like you're going to kill them.'"

Meek voices passed the participants before Isogai said, "that's true. We're after a much bigger target. If we can't win against those chumps, we'll never be able to kill our teacher." He put his hand on Sugino's shoulder who nodded, his spirit lifted.

"Let's kill it!" He pushed his fist upfront. "Yeah!" The others joined.

Koro-sensei's smile grew. "Now, let's give them a taste of baseball from hell infused with murderous intent and tentacles!"

"Now, top of the first-inning!" The commentator announced at last while they displayed the scoring board. "E class on the offence. Batter number one, third baseman, Kimura!"

The fielder caught the ball. "Strike!" The umpire shouted

"But man, super junior-high pitch sure is fast," Tanaka said with a smirk with his arms folded.

"I hear he gets up to 140 kilos per hour." His snub-nosed friend recounted.

"140?!"

"That's right, up there with the pros."

"Amazing! The pitcher Shindo isn't known for his powerful fastball for nothing! At least swing the bat if you don't want to look like a loser." The commentator commented.

Sora sighed. "They could at least pretend to not be so biased..."

"Man, it totally feels like we're a visiting team," Kimura mumbled to himself, looking over the field to his Coach.

"I don't even think the visiting team would be treated like this." Sora joked.

"One!" Red face.

"two!" Dark blue.

"Three!" Pink blushing face.

"Alright, let's go!" Kimura nodded with a small smile.

"Whoa-oh! The batter is plenty fired up!" The commentator noted.

"Now, here's Shindo, with his second pitch."The announcer stated. "And he throws."

When the ball hits the bat the players are taken by surprise.

"Whoa! A bunt hit!"

Kimura was already running.

"Kimura is the fastest runner in the E class."

"He's safe! This is unexpected! E Class, no outs, runner on first." Said the announcer. E Class cheered while Shindo grit his teeth cursing to himself.

"Batter number two, Hibiki."

"One!" Yellow.

"Two!" Green.

"Three!" White.

The ball again hit the bat.

"Whoa! A push bunt!"

Koro-sensei helped himself with a drink."They may be a powerhouse but, they're still junior high kids. They can't handle bunts the way pros do."

"The third baseman moved up for it but it went by him and the ball goes bouncing. Shindo goes to cover him and picks up the ball but... Aw! He's got nowhere to throw! Unbelievable! No outs! Runners on first and second!"

"Wh-What?" Shindo was baffled.

"H-Hey, this game is starting to go in a weird direction." Tanaka's buddy mumbled.

"Impossible!" The advisor mumbled standing up. "Getting a fastball like Shindo's to go where you want is virtually impossible!"

"Hah! How do you like that!" Maehara cheered. "'We've' been practising against 'that' thing." He looked over the field to Coach Koro who had a menacing aura.

"Batter number three, shortstop, Isogai."

____________________

Koro-sensei's prepared to throw pitches. "Pitcher Koro throws 300 km/hr pitches!"

Then he's running around in the baseball player get up. "Infielder Koro lays down on impregnable defence with clones!"

"Oh, no, please, you get it." As a student runs for the ball, Coach Koro appears, grinning. "Will you make it in time?" He asks smugly.

"Catcher Koro destroys your focus by whispering trash-talk!" And now, their teacher is the catcher.

"You were so into secretly playing air guitar behind the school, Mimura." He said auspiciously. The said boy blushed profusely.

Tired, the boys lay flat on the ground. "I can't take anymore..." Someone whispered.

"Next up, we study our opponent." Coach Koro carried on. "I had Takebayashi spy on them for the last three days."

"It was a pain." Takebayashi adjusted his glasses.

"Shindo's pitches top out at 40.5Km/Hr. The fastball and curveball are all he has." The boy said moving through the pictures and data on the tab. "Even during practice matches, ninety percent of his pitches were fastballs."

"With his powerful fastball, that's all he needs to win at a junior high level," Sugino said dryly.

"Yes!" Coach Koro said. "Put another way, we've got this in the bag, as long as we have that fastball down cold. So! For our practice from here on out, I'll throw some pitches Shindo throws exactly like Shindo does." The students looked up, amazed. "After seeing those pitches from me earlier, his pitches will look like they're not moving."

____________________

In the present, when Shindo threw the ball, Isogai was able to handle it easily, with a bunt.

"Whoa! Another bunt!" The commentator exclaimed. "Right along the left-field foul line!"

"Therefore if it's just bunts, it's possible to become amply proficient at it." Coach Koro carried on in the present.

"It's a fair ball! It's come to a dead stop right on the line!" Three fielders stood there, shook.

"Batter number three, Isogai, is safe! Th-The bases are loaded! No outs! Bases loaded!"

Shindo's jaw hung open.

"M-Maybe Shindo's not feeling well or something." The commentator stuttered.

"Batter number four, pitcher, Sugino."

"Sugino!" Shindo hissed through gritted teeth as he prepared himself.

"One!" Light blue.

"Two!" Green.

"Three."Shadowed face with shining and menacing red eyes.

"Play ball!" Umpire shouted.

"Now, the game resumes." The commentator said. "Whoa-oh! There's that bunting stance again!"

Shindo's eyes widened and he stilled, sweat forming on his forehead as he prickled with anxiety. Sugino's stance almost looked like he was wielding a gun, ready to shoot.

The ball again struck the bat and hit a shot.

"He hit it! The ball is going deep into the right-centre field! Following the runner, on second base the runner on the first base is also headed for home!"

"N-No way..." Shindo's eyes were wide from disbelief.

"The hitter Sugino also makes it to third base! It's a triple that's cleared the base!"

"Alright!" Sugino cheered.

"Wh-What the heck is this? This isn't how it's supposed to go. E class has scored the first three runs of the first game."

Sora smirked. They could actually win this!

____________________

The E Class girls were finally done with their match and were walking together.

"Man, that was too bad!" Nakamura said.

"Yeah, we'll get them next time!"  Kataoka said, basketball in arms.

"I'm sorry I was the one who dragged us down." Kayano grieved.

"I wasn't that much better Kayano." Yuki consoled the shorter girl.

"That's not true," Yada said.

"Don't worry about it."  Kataoka looked over her shoulders to her.

"When I saw the bobbing boobs on those basketball players...the rage and bloodlust just made me see nothing but red I..." Kayano lamented.

"What's up with your animosity towards big boobs!" Yada shouted.

"But I mean..." Kayano trailed off and the girls all laughed. Irina was too caught reading a book to pay attention.

Hayami's smile subsided soon as they neared the court. "Now then..." She said. "I wonder how the boys are doing."

Yuki smirked. "They're winning."

"How do you know?" Hayami asked.

"I just do!"

____________________

At the court, the baseball club watched Mr Asano approaching them.

"Top of the first inning and the final boss already makes his appearance?" Maehara and the other boys watched, not at all happy.

"A-According to the information we just received, the advisor of the baseball club had been gravely ill since before the match." Said the commentator. "And the players were so worried for their teacher that their hearts weren't in the game!" He exclaimed.

Sora rolled his eyes. Just how petty was this asshole?

"The principal couldn't stand by and do nothing so it seems he will be taking charge immediately!"

Koro-sensei looked nervous. The onlookers cheered. "H-How will they- What in the world is this?! All players are defending the infield!" Maehara flinched at the animosity. "I have never seen a defence like this!" The announcer commented.

"They know that all we've got is the bunt," Sugaya said grimly, sitting on the bench.

"But they can't do that, right?! Getting up so close like that?!" Okajima complained.

"According to the rules they're free to defend where ever they want as long as it's in fair territory."

Sugaya explained. "It'd be a different story if the umpire made a call against it but the teacher acting as the umpire is on their side." He finished. Indeed, the umpire was smiling wickedly. "We can't do anything."

"Why didn't we have a Plan B again?" Sora muttered.

"That's a wonderful question." Maehara laughed.

When the ball was thrown, Maehara swung his bat. "He popped it up!" The commentator shouted. The fielder caught it immediately. "Has the pressure of infielders gotten to Maehara?! That's one out now!" He announced. Shindo let out a relieved sigh as he took the ball again. His gaze was dark, still.

"Batter number six, centre fielder, Okajima."

Okajima looked over the field to his coach.

"One!" (White.)

"Two!"(Nervous white)

"Three!"(Tentacles covering the face while he openly despaired.)

Okajima's eyes nearly popped out.

"Strike three! Batter out!" Announced the umpire. Chiba and Okajima were both out. "Three outs! Switch!"

Sora let out a low sigh. Everything was fine. All they needed to do was prevent 3 runs from being scored. They could do that...

Right?

Irina finally looked up from the book she was reading so intently. "I get it now, Karasuma!" She exclaimed. "In other words with the ball and stick you..."

Sora sighed in exasperation.

"Batter number 1, left fielder, Hashimoto." The baseball club was at the offensive.

"Sugino of class E, first pitch. And he throws. Strike!" The commentator declared.

The girls cheered.

"Don't let them get a hit, Sugino," Sugaya said looking nervous. "I'm not sure any of us can catch the ball if it comes our way..." He trailed off. Sugino chuckled.

On the field where Karma stood popped up the head of his dear coach. "Karma." The head in the ground whispered.

"Unbelievable! He's struck two batters in a row!" The announcer carried on.

The red-head looked at his feet and sweat-dropped. "Don't show up right at my feet, Coach Koro." He said breezily. "You looking to get stepped on?"

Koro-sensei laughed. "The next inning begins with you first up to bat. How about we try shaking things with some provocation from you?"

"Now, top of the second inning! Still going with impregnable defence!" Commentator rooted.

"Batter number eight, left fielder, Akabane."

But the boy didn't even move. "What are you doing?" Shouted a teacher. "Hurry up and go into the batter's box."

"Hey!" The red-head turned to the principal. "Isn't this playing dirty, Principal? They're taking up defensive positions that clutter up the field and the teacher acting as the umpire hasn't given them any warning."

Then he turned to the audience." Don't you guys think it's weird?" Karma laughed coyly. "Oh, I get it. You guys are morons so you don't understand defensive positions and stuff do you?" The audience instantly flared up throwing up poisonous remarks.

"Quit whining about the little things, E class!" Someone said.

"Its 'exhibition' match! Quit trying to dispute the defence!"

"If you've got a problem then produce real results!"

While they kept booming, Karma put on his helmet and stuck his tongue out. Looking over to Coach Koro.

"Top of second inning, E class helplessly gives up, Three outs!" When E Class pitched, the batter hit with great ferocity. "He hit it! The trajectory is low. It smacked right into the fence! Uh-Oh, he couldn't catch it off bounce! Nice hit! Shindo makes it to second base with room to spare, its double!"

Shindo looked monstrous when he threw the ball, drool dripping from his mouth.

"Strike three batter out!"

"Now, bottom of the third! we've finally come to the end! It's baseball club's turn of offensive and that's it!"

"Hashimoto," Mr Asano said. The said boy turned his head, taking off his helmet. "Show them how it's done."

The boy stood straight and said, "yes sir!"

The next thing they knew, Hashimoto hit with a bunt. Koro-sensei and the rest gasped.

"What-oh! A bunt! Its E Class' turn to see their fair share of hell!" The players were running around trying to catch the ball.

"Sorry..." Kimura mumbled to Sugino, passing the ball. The latter smiled politely.

"It's all good," Sugino replied.

E-Class players assembled around Sugino.

"No outs! Bases loaded! The batter that's up next is our school's superstar! Our pride and joy! Shindo!"

A purple glow surrounded Shindo, as he stomped over, looking terrifying. Sora looked horrified. What the hell was that?

"I'll trample you, Sugino!" He said gruffly.

The said boy's brows knitted together, ready for what's to come.

Coach Koro once again appeared at Karma's foot. "The time has come to put your earlier provocation to good use." He said. Karma thought for a moment before smiling. "Oh, I get it now." He walked towards his team.

"I think we have no other choice but to walk Shindo," Sugino said hopelessly.

"Hey!" Heads turned towards the red-head. "Instructions from the coach." He said.

"Now, the game resumes." The commentator began. "But-"

Karma and Sora were right at the front of the batter. "Th-these tight defence positions!" He cried out.

"We're clearly defending in positions that would disrupt the batter's focus," Karma said. "But when you guys did it, the umpire didn't say anything." The umpire was stunned. He wore a coy smile as he looked at their principal. "You've got no problems with this, right,  Principal?"

"Feel free." The adult said. "Mere changes in defence will not rattle those who are chosen."

"Wow, tough words," Karma said slyly dragging his words. Sora sighed. "Then we'll take you at your words."

"This is a damn pain you know that Karma." Sora groaned.

"Suck it up and follow me." Karma quipped back.

"You're not the one recovering from broken ribs you know." Sora shot back.

Sora and Karma moved closer. The audience gawked. The two were too close for comfort.

"T-Talk about close!" The announcer stuttered. "Forget about tight defence, this is point-blank range defence! He could hit them with his swing!"

The previous darkness and focus evaporated from Shindo and he blanched, blinking trying to understand the situation.

"Don't mind us- swing away, superstar," Karma said with a hint of his signature mischief. "We won't get in the way of the pitch."

Mr. Asano chortled. "A worthless bluff. Swing away without a care, Shindo." He said."It will be E-Class that gets penalized for obstructing the batter." His words had only a small effect on Shindo.

Sugino pitched. Shindo swung his bat. The blockers easily avoided getting hit. It was a strike.

"In terms of steel and their dynamic visual acuity, they're the top of the E class." Coach Koro commented while mixing ice cream. "Simply dodging the bat is easier than bunting for them." He said as he took a spoon full.

Shindo was sweating profusely.

"A slow swing like that won't cut it," Karma said velvety. Shindo's eyes widened. "Next time," The little slip of bloodlust was plenty. The wind swayed his hair but Karma's gaze on Shindo remained deadly. Shindo ebbed backwards as Karma came closer to his prey. Shindo ground his teeth to keep himself from screaming. And then, Karma spoke a few words and completed his sentence. "try swinging like you're going to kill."

"Jesus Karma can you chill out?" Sora muttered.

Sugino's ball ripped the air like the reaper's skull.

Panicking, Shindo failed to hit the ball properly. It was easy to catch, which Karma did.

"Nagisa-kun!" He passed the ball to the fielder. He hit the base. "Third base!" Isogai shouted. Justice caught the ball. "Kimura! First base next!" Sugino shouted. Shindo's knees gave in and he fell. "The runner hasn't run so no rush." Sugaya caught the ball at the base. "Out!"

"A t-triple play- game over," Araki didn't mask his surprise. "Unbelievable... unbelievable..." He said it like a chant while E class high-fived and cheered. "E class has... won against the baseball club!"

"You boys are awesome!" E class girls cheered. But they were the only ones.

"What the hell? That was no fun! The baseball club lost to E class nobodies!" Takada scoffed.

"Who the hell loses with that kind of difference in firepower?!" Tanaka mocked and they both walked away.

Sora bowed to the crowd in a mocking gesture.

Shindo sat there, unmoving.

"Shindo." Sugino came up to him and kneeled down. "Sorry for turning it into such a crazy game." He said. "But I know, You're a way stronger baseball player than I am. I don't think I won against you with this or anything."

"Then... why did you go to all this trouble to win?" Shindo spoke at last. "Weren't you trying to produce real results to prove that you're stronger than me?"

Sugino paused for a minute before speaking up. "Nagisa always keeps me company when I practice my breaking balls." He said looking over at the boy.

"And things like Karma and Sora's reflexes and how everyone's gotten good at bunting is amazing, right? But without real results to show for it, it's hard to get that across. Well, it boils down to this;" Sugino rubbed the back of his head while smiling sheepishly. "I wanted to brag about my current friends, to my old friends."

Sora froze. "Did my heart just skip a beat?"

Shindo stared before smiling. "You remember this, Sugino. Next time we play will be in highschool!"

"You got it!" Sugino said, before trailing off.

"What's wrong?" Shindo asked.

"Nah, it's nothing."

Sugino stood up and stretched a handout. Smiling, Shindo accepted it. Koro-sensei watched in contentment before he sped away while the E class boys smiled, happy for their friend.

"And that's the story of how E Class won The World Series!" Yuki cheered.

____________________

This episode is always so hard to write with an Oc. So many things happen out of their earshot and it skips around so much lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5K 33
────karma akabane one-shots π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ & π‚π”π‘π‘π„ππ“π‹π˜ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 π„πƒπˆπ“πˆππ† Please be reminded that some of the chapters posted her...
105K 2.9K 30
Run! That was the only thought on my mind. But that simple action led to so much more and I'd still be trapped if I hadn't of escaped.
55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...