Wolven Hearts {Werewolf Matur...

By FanficDemon1701

His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking... More

Summary Again/Copyright Claims
Act 1:|| Death Of An Aunt
Act 2:|| Sammie's Diner
Act 3:|| Behold Werewolves!!
Act 4:|| Enter Eros!!
Act: 5: The Curse Of Tragedy
Act 6: The Mage Who Predicts
Act 7: Blaze's Jealousy & The Moment
Act 8:|| 🔥Their Love🔥
Act 9:|| 🐺The Turning 🐺
Act: 10:|| Sammie Possessed By Tenko
Act 11: Big Bad Rogues Attack But Fail
Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!
Act 13: War Going To Hell
Author's Note
Author's Note: This Book Is Incomplete Don't Worry

Act 14: Defami The Terrible

544 7 1
By FanficDemon1701

Here's the next chapter.......

The name Buzi is pronounced Boo-zee and the name Modi is pronounced Moe-dee.

Defami is pronounced Deh-faw-mee.

I hope I helped with the pronouncing certain character's names.

Buzi is named after my resentment for Alcohol, and Modi is named after the word Mood, and Defami is named after the word Defamation.
I like to name characters after either certain words, emotions, or my resentment for certain things in the world I grew up around.

There will be a character named after Drugs, called Druggi, which is pronounced Droo-gee, and that character will not appear yet.
Methi is another character too who is named after the illegal drug Meth, and how you pronounce that name is Meh-tee the H in Methi is silent.
I hope you guys enjoy when those characters come to light.

Warning triggers ahead, triggers that have happened in human history, which will occur again in this book if not stopped.
=====================================================

An Alpha Rogue Wolf, with short brown spikey hair, wearing a black Armani suit, with a red tie, as well as brown loafers, who had blue eyes, was walking down a hallway through a mansion plantation in South Carolina, in North Charleston, the base of operations for Defami The Terrible, and this Alpha Rogue Wolf's identity was Modi, and he has been alive for five hundred years, and yes werewolves do not age past maturity, which makes them immortal creatures.
The Rogue Wolf came to two cedar wooden doors, and shoved them open with a slam.
"Defami you bitch!
You got my Beta killed, sending him after that Lone Wolf Pup!"
Modi snarled out, his blue eyes turning into glowing brightly golden orbs.

The room was dimly lit by rose scented candles that were burning, and Modi watched as green glowing eyes stared at him, which had black cat-like slits.
"You damn bitch of a shifter!
I should wring your damn neck!"
Modi spat.

Sharp fangs sneered at Mofi in the darkness, ones of a feline, which made Modi even more infuriated, yet made cascading cold shivers go down his spine, due to he knows how powerful Defami was, and his age is unknown to the wolves on this side of the war in South Carolina, yet every wolf on this side of the war fears him.
"That was your fault for letting your Beta die, not I.
I only wanted their Mage injured, to infuriate them to strike us back, and to starve the little pup in their midst.
Starving the said pup will end it's life quicker for us, and for me to recover the body for what I desire.
Since we raided this state, food has become scarce, and the President is too fearful to help this state out, because of creatures like us, yet he is a pitiful man for just watching humans left and right die by your Pack Allies, and you the Rogue's hands.
Furthermore things should turn out as planned, for our enemies to seek other resources to feed the pup.
Meaning, they'll teach the pup to hunt soon enough, and possibly then I can change tactics for plan B, so we can indeed capture her, skin her, and roast her alive for me to consume, to devour her powers.
Plan A is to starve her, then recover the body once it's buried in a ceremony, and I need the pup's body for what I have planned."
Defami says to Modi, giving Modi a look of superiority, as if Modi was a flea under his very boot.

"Why do you want the pup's powers?
Why devour her?"
Modi asked Defami.

"Because that pup is the reincarnation of the First Born Wolf, who created you werewolves.
The power of the First Born Wolf is immense, a wolf with the power of magic and powers of a werewolf both, the magic, the most powerful magic, thus is why Nori's coven is loyal in protecting the pup.
If the pup is devoured by another wolf, vampire, or shifter, well her powers are absorbed into such supernatural creature that did the deed.
I want to rule this planet with an iron fist, and have all who oppose me to kneel before me!"
Defami stepped into the light of the candles, and he had long midnight waist length hair, him wearing a red and black kimono, with black boots, and he was of Asian descent.
He had fangs like a vampire on his top jaw, and fangs on his lower jaw in his mouth.
His eyes were green with black slits, and he had claw-like black nails on his human fingers.
He also had a claw-like scar over his face, it going diagonal on his face, and over his nose.
"I will succeed, even if I just kill the oldest beings on this planet!"
Defami laughed maniacally.

"Cat shifter, I would be careful in using my men as you have, because I will retaliate if more are harmed."
Modi walked up to Defami, snarling this out, grabbing Defami by his throat, and giving it a squeeze, in which Defami sneered at Modi inna mocking way.

Defami headbutts Modi, making Modi fall on his rear, and his nose started bleeding, the Rogue wolf surprised by such strength, yet loathed he was overpowered by a mere cat shifter, a bitch that is known to whore around in famous stories told for centuries, that every wolf knows about in his Rogue tribe, yet Pack Wolves call Rogues a pack instead of a tribe.
"Threatening a shifter older than you is not wise.
I am older, and more powerful than you Modi, so I suggest you obey my whims, as well as your people.
Hell, Buzi and his pack know to not cross me, and so should you."
Defami pressed his boot harshly on Modi's balls, making Modi gag and cry out in pain, the look once again on Defami's face that Modi was a mere bug meant to be squashed was upon his face, that Modi was filth compared to Modi.
"Lest you lose your balls, I suggest you obey me my pet, are we clear?!"
Defami hissed out, and Modi nods, and Defami pulls his boot off of Modi's balls, and Modi's balls throbbed in pain, him glaring up at Defami.

"I understand milord."
Modi staggered to stand up, yet he did stand on his feet, yet loathed he has to submit to this cat shifter's whims for now, lest this cat shifter will kill him, since the cat shifter was way older than Modi.

Another wolf walked into the room, witnessing Modi's humiliation, and he had shoulder length light brown wild hair, and silver blue eyes, and he looked in his forties, and Modi looked to be in his late thirties.
He wore a black tank top, that showed his broad muscular chest, six packed abs, and thick muscular arms, and he wore black jeans, and black boots.
"Ah, Buzi.
Have you got any new information for me besides Modi being a massive prick?"
Defami asked Buzi sarcastically, yet arrogantly.

"Yes, one of the old ones is looking for formula for the pup as you suspected one of them would do."
Buzi looked to Modi, scoffing at Modi.
"You are a worthless swine, your Beta was as well."

Modi growled at Buzi, and Buzi growled back like feral beasts, which annoyed Defami to no end.
Defami sighs dramatically snarling out.
"You two mutts!
Stop marking your territory in my presence!"
The two wolves looked to Defami, the two then stopped growling at each other, them feeling cold chills going down the spines at the mere anger in Defami's voice.
"You are my property until the pup is devoured by me, now act like it!"

"We know cat shifter."
Buzi scoffed, him brave enough to sass Defami, and then he glared at Modi.
"Though it disgusts me that a Rogue is working with me, I can endure it, yet using Romodium is not wise, due to it makes us infertile, and we need to reproduce in the future."

"War comes at a cost, and that is the cost, so deal with it!"
Defami growled out, then inquired next to Buzi.
"Only select certain wolves to breed, and some to fight with Romodium, problem solved."

"You bastard!
You want our numbers to dwindle!"
Modi snarled out, him furious about this sort of plan, because it would dwindle their numbers as werewolves drastically and immensely at best, making them nearly extinct!

Defami laughed at Modi, as I'd he was above the pathetic wolves before him, him madder than a hatter, and those who are mad in history, that are rulers are often led down a path of tyranny and soon defeat, yet Defami will never let himself be defeated, and he will succeed in the end.
"I could care less if your siecies dies out, as long as I prevail!
If I had it my way, you wolves would be breeding slaves!"

Buzi and Modi growled at Defami, them enraged by Defami's words, but Defami was stronger than them, so they have no choice but to obey him, and the cat shifter then hisses at them, and an invisible force from his hiss threw the two wolves against the nearest wall, and the two wolves groan in pain, them glaring at Defami in utter fathom.
"Know your place you arrogant flea bags, that I am older and stronger, and can easily kill you all, and there is nothing you can do!
Since I wiped the Lone Wolves out, you will be next, if you piss me off enough, got it!"

"We understand milord."
Buzi gives into Defami's whims, in spite of his hatred for the cat shifter, and Modi bows his head in submission though he loathed the older and much stronger cat shifter as well, yet the two had no choice but to obey his whims, until the war they involved themselves is is won.

"Now get me that newborn pup so I can devour her whole!"
Defami spat, pointing for them to leave, the two wolves get up, and left the room, and Defami laughed like an insane person as the two wolves shut the doors behind them.

"That bitch is going to make us wolves extinct if this keeps up!"
Modi growled out to Buzi, hating the fact Defami declared he does not care if werewolves become extinct by forcing Romodium down their throats.
"All for power."
Modi threw his hands up sarcastically, and dramatically.

"Defami is the only chance we have at dominating the human race, so we will not be in hiding anymore, so if it results in us only be few in numbers, then fine by me.
And I suggest we choose certain wolves to have breed with the omega males, and regular females, as well as humans, so that our lineages can pass on, even if it's by force upon them, and force them to breed for us."
Buzi says to Modi, giving him a serious look.
"That kind of crime that violates the United Nations only applies to humans doing the same to humans, and not us supernatural creatures.
Pick the mothers of your children wisely, stalk the said breeding partner if we must, because I know Defami will indeed make us extinct, since he loathes us wolves as well as loathes vampires, him wronged by Drakeo and Eros in his past, so this is vengeance upon vampires and werewolves."

"That is a cruel thing to do, but I do not want to be extinct, so I will let my men know.
We Rogues like you Pack Wolves run in small packs, your packs are large, ours are not.
This is survival at its fittest if Defami wants to conquer humanity and all supernatural beings."
Modi says to Buzi, and Buzi nods, him agreeing with Modi, and at least the two wolves, though they hate each other, agree on bettering their survival, even if it's by force breeding human beings to continue their bloodlines.
It was an all out war, and all out survival of the fittest, and no human nor other supernatural creature in South Carolina will bow down to them, and submit to being forced bred for the werewolve's survival so they will not go extinct.

"I agree.
But if we fail in nabbing that pup, then it shall be our heads and our children's heads rolling."
Buzi says to Modi, giving him a serious look, and both wolves know that they must work together to survive nevertheless have their bloodlines carry onward by force if need be.

"I know, which is why we must get this pup for Defami, for our survival."
Modi nods when Buzi says that.

"For our survival as wolves we must succeed."
Buzi clenched his jaw, knowing this war will determine if the werewolves of the world become an extinct species in the future.

======================================================================

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 13.7K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
49.1K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
Finn By riley

Werewolf

9.1K 222 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...