Slacker (Assassination Classr...

TheKufster

Sora Hibiki has always longed for a place to belong. Ever since he was boy he's chased after that illusion of... Еще

Octopus-Sensei
Q&A
Lazy Days
Karma Akabane
The A In Q&A
Bitch-Sensei
Poison and Assemblies
Midterms
Kyoto
The Box of Moe
Itona Horibe
The Gang Wins the World Series
The Worst Teacher In History
Itona Horibe: Part 2
Studying Time!
Finals
The Culture Festival
The Performance of a Lifetime
Summer Break Begins!
Okinawa!
Die Hard
Grip and Blade
Repeat
A Friendship, A Promise, A Mutual Love, and A Gunshot
Friendship Lost
Nagisa vs Takaoka
Courage, Romance, and Festivals
Gone With the Wind
Reconcile
Sora vs Izumi
Three Words: I Love You
Itona's RC Car and Codenames
Sports Festival?
The Gang Runs a Daycare
Q&A v2!

Shipping

348 10 0
TheKufster

Special Bonus!

+5146600

The game console for...some Galaga knockoff declared.

''Dammit! How the hell are you dodging those?!'' Sugino shouted. A very speedy hand pushed buttons and moved the controller around at lightning speed. Kanzaki was sat at the console, her group members surrounding her all dressed in kimonos.

"This is a little embarrassing," She blushed.

Sora watched in interest as Kanzaki played the game. Rather amused at how Yuki was basically bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Kanzaki you need to teach me!" She begged, is Sora wasn't there for it he would never believe that they had just been kidnapped today. They barely even seemed to bat an eye over what had happened. It was really bizarre to him.

Maybe it had something to do with their Assassination Training? Like maybe they subconsciously had less fear due to the idea of death always being forced on them.

It was a strange theory, but at least it was something.

"You still in there Sora? Why do you keep spacing out?" Yuki asked, looking up at him with a teasing expression. "Are you really that stunned by seeing cute girls in Kimonos?"

He knew she was just teasing him, so he didn't raise any sort of fuss, other than rolling his eyes in exasperation.

"Now that's a pro," Sugino enthused, "smiling so sweetly with that grip of hers!"

Sora made a face at that.

Okuda stared at the screen in amazement and awe. ''Wow!'' She declared, ''I had no idea you were this good at games, Kanzaki!''

"I kept it quiet. In my family, frivolity was frowned upon. But maybe I've been too worried about what others think. Clothes, hobbies, status... I ran from it, got swept up in it, and wound up lacking confidence." Kanzaki confided, eyes on her screen. Kayano smiled proudly at the girl. "But Koro-sensei made me realise you just need to be the person you are on the inside to face forward and do their best."

''Ack! They got you!'' Kayano cried in distress as Kanzaki got a game over. Kanzaki just laughed.

____________________

''This inn is a real dump, though, isn't it?'' Okajima complained, walking with Nagisa, Sora, and Sugino. ''Two big bedrooms, separated by sex?'' Nagisa held an irritated but stressed face at Okajima while Sugino stared with a straight face. ''The students in all the other classes get their own hotel rooms."

''Ah, it's more fun this way,'' Nagisa tried to calm him, only to hum in curiosity at seeing the sneaking forms of Nakamura and Fuwa. The two girls were peeping through a gap in a door. ''Hey,'' he called, the three boys making their way towards the two girls. ''What are you two up to?''

A sign hung above the door reading 'Men's Bath'.

"This feels like trouble..." Sora muttered.

''Shh!'' Fuwa hushed.

''Isn't it obvious?'' Nakamura turned to face them, Fuwa smirking behind her. ''We're peeping!''

''Peeping?!'' Nagisa questioned in shock.

Okajima took a step back in shock, his male companions watching him with a smirk. ''But that's our job!''

Sora raised an eyebrow at that. "Since when?"

Nagisa stated, ''it's no one's job.''

''Can you still say that after seeing this?'' Koro-sensei's robes were hung up. ''Clothes hung like that mean their wearer is in the bath.'' Fuwa and Nakamura leaned over one another to peer through the door. ''You get what I'm saying?'' She glanced back at the guys.

''Yeah,'' Nagisa gulped, nodding.

A shadow fell malevolently over Nakamura's face. ''This is our chance to see what's inside Koro-sensei! Does he have a body? Or is its tentacles all the way down?''

"Why do you want to know?" Sora asked.

"For Science!" Nakamura replied.

Nakamura snuck into the bathroom, the others following. ''What's the harm?'' She asked slyly, ''It could help us assassinate him.''

''This has to be the least sexy peeping ever,'' Okajima complained.

"For once, I agree with Okajima." Sora stated, before thinking about it slightly. That felt weird to say out loud.

Nakamura slid open the fogged door, only to stand up straight in chock. ''Is he a girl?!'' She asked when faced with a pink Koro-sensei drowning in bubbles, scrubbing one of his leg tentacles.

"I didn't need to see this..." Sora muttered.

Koro-sensei faced them, seeming undisturbed and unsurprised at the sight of them. ''Ah, hello, students.'' He greeted lazily.

''Why are you taking a bubble bath?'' Sugino questioned, a done expression taking over his face.

''We're not supposed to add anything to the water,'' Nagisa reminds, looking like he would be the one to sort out the situation.

''This is my mucus,'' Koro-sensei informed brightly.

Nakamura's expression turned from one of anger to one of confusion. ''Eh?''

A small diagram of Koro-sensei's skin appeared, bubbles floating around it and small blue dots laying on it. 'Images are simulated'. ''It makes a nice lather and deep-cleans stubborn dirt,'' Koro-sensei explained.

''That body can do it all,'' Sugino stated.

Nakamura giggled evilly, ''But you've let down your guard. We've blocked the exit. When you get out of that tub,'' Okajima gazed down at Nakamura in question, ''you'll have to walk by us. We might not be able to kill you, but we will see you naked!'' She pulled out an anti-sensei knife.

"Why are you so obsessed with this!?" Sora groaned.

''That won't do!'' Koro-sensei cried, standing up. This revealed a green jelly-like substance surrounding him in the shape of the bath he was in.

''Jellied broth?!'' Nakamura yelled at her teacher.

''Oh, dear-the water's getting cold,'' Koro-sensei said smugly, before opening the window behind him and flying out with a scallop sound and a maniacal giggle.

Nagisa stared at the scene with hooded eyes. ''He got away,'' he deadpanned.

Okajima turned to face Nakamura, the blonde girl helplessly holding her knife in her hand. ''Well, that was a lot of pointless peeping, Nakamura.''

"Why do you people sound disappointed?" Sora deadpanned.

____________________

The boys sat around in a circle, near the center Maehara held a piece of paper reading 'Favourite Girls Ranking', the boys surrounding it.

''Figures: Kanzaki's in the top spot,'' Maehara reported unsurprised.

The paper read:

'Key Points:

Kanzaki (4 votes): Great personality & super-cute looks

Yuki (3 Votes): Energetic & cute

Yada (3 votes): Ponytail; big on top

A few boys near the back snorted.

Kurahashi (2 vote): Calming; strikes charming poses

Kayano (2 votes): Small; cheers you up.

Kataoka (1 vote): Dependable; straight bangs'

With small drawings of each girl beside their name.

''Well, no one doesn't like her,'' He reasoned. ''What about you, Sugino? Real slick of you to pull her into our group.''

''Y'know,'' Sugino began, Nagisa smirking at his friend ''with all the crap that went down, there weren't many chances for us to really talk.''

''Yeah, you guys had it rough,'' Maehara sighed at the reminder of the misfortune of Group 4.

Mimura leaned forward, grabbing the paper ''I just want to know who likes who.''

In the background, Okajima was freaking out, ''I can't pick just one!''

Mimura turned to face him, a sweat drop appearing, ''Other than you, Okajima.''

"Who do you like, Nagisa?'' Maehara called to the standing boy.

Sora rolled his eyes. It was obviously Kayano.

''Eh?!'' Nagisa jumped in shock, ''I, uh-''

Sugino easily read his friends panic, ''What about you, Maehara? Anyone?'' Nagisa looked at him gratefully.

It was obviously Okano.

Everyone gazed at Maehara curiously. ''Who, me? My lips are sealed.''

''That pisses me off!'' Mimura growled, ''And when I think how popular guys like you are, it pisses me off even more!'' Maehara just poked his tongue out at the other red-head. "Fine! What about you Sora?"

Sora thought about it for a moment, taking a sip of his drink. "Probably Yuki? I get along with her the best at least."

"Yeah I figured that would be the case." Mimura acknowledged.

''Ooh, looks like fun in here,'' Karma drawled, entering the room with a can of soft drink.

''Karma! Great timing. Is there a girl that you like?'' Maehara pressed.

''Hmm,'' Karma thought for a moment. ''Okuda, maybe?''

''No way!'' Sugaya snorted.

Maehara leaned forward, ''Interesting choice! Why?''

''I bet she could make some sketchy drugs and chloroform. Really kick my mischief-making up a notch, y'know?'' Karma explained.

"God damn sadist..." Sora muttered.

''That's one match that no one needs to be making.''

''You guys,'' Isogai reached forward and took the sheet, ''these ratings are just between us, okay?''

''Well, sure.''

''I mean, most of us don't want this getting out,'' Isogai reminded. ''So do not let the girls or any teacher find out ab-'' Isogai froze at the sight of Koro-sensei, peeking through the door.

Sora sat there for a second, staring, before he started to laugh.

''Evening, all.'' The teacher whispered to himself. ''Mm-hmm. I see.'' He began writing in a book labelled, 'Student Data: Boys (3)'. The boys stared at him as the teacher slowly slid the door shut. The room was silent.

''He took notes and split!''

''Kill him!''

The boys ran out of the room, following the speeding Koro-sensei. ''Nabbing this data is exactly what my ultra-high speed is for!'' He cheered.

Everyone else left, leaving Sora alone to process all that just happened.

"I love him." Sora muttered.

____________________

Yuki stared up at Nakamura as she talked. Her eyes and ears fully focused on the blonde-haired girl.

The scene switched to the girl's room. ''Huh?'' Kataoka inquired, ''What boys we like?''

Nakamura stood above the girls, a cheeky look on her face. ''Yeah. That's what girls talk about on trips like this. It's fun!''

Kurahashi threw her hand up like she was in a classroom. ''Ooh, ooh! I know: Mr Karasuma!''

''Yeah, yeah. We all like Mr Karasuma. I mean someone in our class.'' Nakamura told them.

''Huh?'' Kurahashi looked at the blonde confused.

Nakamura looked away, considering her options. ''I guess Isogai and Maehara are pretty all right.''

Kataoka seemed surprised, ''really? You think so?''

''Sure. Unfortunately, Maehara plays the field, so doesn't that put student council rep Isogai in the lead?''

Yada smiled and turned her head to face Kataoka. ''Karma would win on good looks alone. If only he were better behaved.''

''Yeah,'' all the girls agreed in unison.

''Hmm,'' Okuda broke in, ''He's really not that scary, though.''

''Yeah, he's usually quiet,'' Kayano agreed.

''What is he, a wild animal?'' Hayami questioned sarcastically.

"What about Sora? I can think of at least one person in here that's got a thing for him." Nakamura pointed out, turning toward Yuki with a devilish look in her eyes. "Spill the beans Yuki~"

"H-Huh? Sora?" Yuki stammered. "I-I mean...kinda...maybe?"

Her face was bright red, and Kayano seemed to notice her discomfort. Quickly she switched onto the next girl.

Kayano faced the girl beside her. ''What about you, Kanzaki?''

Kanzaki jumped in shock. ''Huh? I don't really-''

''Oh?'' Kayano smirked, ''don't you?'' She tackled the girl to the floor.

''Come on, spill it!'' Nakamura cried, jumping in. Kanzaki was laid on the floor, giggling as the girls tickled her relentlessly. ''The boys can't take their eyes off you! Spill it!''

''I'm serious!'' Kanzaki laughed. Kayano and Nakamura sat above her, smiles on their faces and a wrist on either hand.

''Hey, children!'' Bitch-sensei called, ''I'm here to tell you it's almost time for lights-out, more or less.'' She held cans of Yamato Beer in her hand.

''More or less?'' Nakamura asked, tilting her head and releasing Kanzaki.

''It's not like you won't stay up talking anyway,'' Bitch-sensei stated knowingly. ''Just keep it down, okay?''

Bitch-sensei began to close the door, when Kurahashi crawled closer. ''How come you get to drink? That's mean!''

"The law for the most part." Yuki pointed out with a small laugh.

Bitch-sensei turned to ace them once again. ''Well, I am a grown up, after all.''

''I know!'' Kurahashi leapt up, ''Tell us some of your grown-up stories, Bitch-sensei.''

''Eh?''

''They'd be much more useful than your usual classes!'' The small girl beamed.

''I heard that!'' Bitch-sensei cried. Yada came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders, gently leading her to where the girls sat. ''All right, all right!''

____________________

''EH?!'' The girls sat crowded around Bitch-sensei, sushi around them and beers open. ''Bitch-sensei, you're only twenty?!'' Nakamura asked in shock.

''She's so experienced,'' Kataoka leaned back a bit, ''I thought she was older.''

"Yeah, at least mid-twenties is what I figured." Yuki added.

''Right?'' Okano chipped in, ''And she's got that whole black-widow vibe going on.''

''Yes,'' Bitch-sensei began, ''the sex appeal of a black widow that only a rich life can-WHO CALLED ME A BLACK WIDOW?!''

''A little late on the comeback there.''

''Now listen here! Women have a short shelf life. Unlike me, you were born in a country free from danger.'' Bitch-sensei bit into a cookie. ''Be grateful, and polish your woman-ness with all your might.''

The girls breathed out in shock, taking in this advice. ''Bitch-sensei actually said something decent!'' Okano breathed.

''Feels kinda,'' Nakamura considered, ''cheeky!''

''Don't toy with me you brats!'' Bitch-sensei yelled, glaring at them.

''But, but, but,'' Yada leaned forward excitedly, grabbing everyone's attention. ''Tell us about the men you seduced!''

"That's what you guys wanted to know!?" Yuki questioned.

''Yeah,'' Kurahashi leaned forward once again throwing her arms up, ''I wanna know!''

Bitch-sensei giggled. ''All right, then.'' She raised a hand to her chin, staring seductively at them. ''But this might be a little spicy for children's tastes, so watch out.''

Her eyes panned over the children. ''Now, when I was seventeen,'' a pink Koro-sensei had pushed his way to the front, between an angry Kayano and Hara.

''Hey, you there!'' She growled at the teacher. Kayano and Hara cried out. ''Don't just waltz into our girl talk like that!''

''Awww!'' Koro-sensei sobbed, ''Why not? I'd like to hear your love stories, too.''

''Easy for you to say, Koro-sensei,'' Nakamura shouted. ''You never tell us anything about your private life!''

''Yeah! Fair's fair! Don't you have any love stories of your own?''

Koro-sensei blushed as the girls began to shout accusations.

''You like big boobs-you must have at least had a crush on someone!''

He glanced around at all the girls standing around him and fled.

The girls stared angrily at where he had once been. Bitch-sensei stood up, eyes glaring in rage. ''He's gone!'' She shrieked. The girls all followed suit and pulled out their knives. ''Let's catch him, make him talk, then kill him!''

Koro-sensei was backed up in a hallway. ''There he is!'' One of the boys cried, coming around the corner. Koro-sensei stared at them in panic.

''Murder him!''

''There!'' The girls were coming from the other direction.

''Rats! Caught in a pincer attack!'' He panicked. Nakamura slashed at him with a knife. The rest of the students followed into the fray.

Meanwhile Yuki sat on the floor and yawned.

All by her lonesome.

____________________

Sora looked over the edge of the balcony, the night time wind blowing through his hair as he looked down at the street below. Even if their hotel wasn't as nice on paper, he actually preferred this setup. It was more fun to be around his friends than be holed up in a Hotel Room by himself.

He found himself thinking about all that had happened today. The activities, the kidnapping, and having to rely on Akihiko again. He didn't ever wanna see those guys again. Not that he didn't like them. But more that all it did was bring up bad memories.

He let out a sigh as he looked up at the crescent moon. Then suddenly the door opened behind him.

"Oh? You're out here too then huh?" Yuki asked, smiling sweetly as he turned around. She slid the door shut behind her and stood next to him.

The two stood in silence for a moment.  Neither one of them able to find words to say. But eventually Yuki let out a quiet breath.

"Thanks...for saving us today." Yuki said, smiling as she looked at the ground below. "I know I didn't really act like it but- I was pretty scared. And seeing you show up helped with that."

"You don't need to thank me. If I'd done something when we were first attacked then that wouldn't have happened." Sora lamented. "But instead I went and got surprised like an idiot."

Yuki rolled her eyes, lightly punching Sora on the shoulder.

"You're not an idiot." She pointed out, earning a small chuckle from Sora.

Yuki let out a quiet sigh before she looked up at the moon again.

"Hello shooting star, hello shooting star again."

"I've been waiting."

"The wish I made on you that day back then."

"I'll never forget you, ahh ahh."

"Keep soaring like you used to, ahh ahh."

"I hope you'll come back soon."

Yuki let out another breath, and smiled at the soft sound of clapping beside her.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you're being patronizing." Yuki pointed out, turning toward Sora, who let out another laugh.

"Thankfully, you do know better." He pointed out.

"Yeah, I totally do." She agreed. "Well I'm gonna go to bed."

"Oh, night." Sora said, turning away from her. As he did this Yuki pulled her handkerchief from her pocket, and kissed it. Before she turned around and dabbed it on his cheek.

"Huh?" he muttered.

"You had something on your face." She lied, satisfied with the indirect kiss for now.

Maybe soon she'd have the confidence to do that for real.

"Good night." She said, making her way back inside. Leaving Shirou alone on the balcony. He sighed and looked up at the crescent moon again.

He sighed. He was getting way too used to that damn moon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...
54.3K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...
13.4K 321 42
Akai [Y/n], the daughter of a skilled assassin, was never a normal child. Being herself was never enough to please the people around her. She would g...
45.1K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...