The strongest creature(Male Y...

By Sthjcpt

There was once a man that both all for one and All might feared. A man with strengths that was not even possi... More

The return of the demon
The sports festival
Prove your strength. Inko's past
Beat down the bully
Demon spawn

The boy trains with a demon

1.2K 23 4
By Sthjcpt

After the week of rest the students had returned to school and the students had been informed of the UA sports festival. An event where pro heroes could scout out potential sidekicks among the students and then be selected to join a hero agency for experience in the field.

Izuku POV

The second the school day was over I headed out to train for the festival and I went to the same place where I trained my body to receive one for all. And that's where I would train for the next two weeks. But what I didn't realize was that my training was not gonna be done by me alone, and it would be the most grueling training I've been through yet.

[TIMESKIP] SECOND DAY.

On the second day of my training I was trying to see how far I could go before my body would break and I realized that I could only go up to 10% with one for all before it would take its toll on me and break my body, but I felt like I was making progress. However what I didn't know was that I was being watched by the last person I'd ever expect.

???:"You seem to be trying to take your power to a higher level kid."  A voice spoke from behind me.

I turned around to see that there was nobody there, could I have been imagining things?

???:"You really need to get faster."

I turned around again and what I saw was a pure black wall...well that's what it looked like to me but when I looked up I saw the face of a man that I didn't expect to see.

Y/n:"Hello child. Welcome to the next two weeks of hell."

I stared at this man in pure fear as I felt chills run down my spine and through my whole body, every single fiber was telling me to get the hell out of here...but I didn't. Like something was compelling me to stay put.

Izuku:"What do you want from me? Why are you here?" I asked, the shit scared out of me.

Y/n just smirked and slapped me in the face, sending me down to the ground.

Y/n:"I'm going to train you. To be stronger for not only our fight, but for the festival. Because I want to see just how strong you can become. I want to see you plowing through the masses of students and amazing everyone, so that they know that you will be the strongest person I'll ever face."

I lay on the ground in pain, my head throbbing, all of that from just a slap...just how strong was this thing!?

Y/n:"By the way kid, that was only 0,5 percent of my strenght. So you're nowhere close to being able to match me. Let alone beat me."

3rd POV

Getting the kid up from the floor and putting him back on his feet he began to walk back from the child. Before sitting down and talking to the young broccoli boy.

Y/n:"Sit down and listen. I'm going to give you some advice."

Izuku complied out if fear and sat down in front of the man, cross-legged.

Y/n:"It seems from the way you're training your quirk and body is that you focus all that power into one strike, correct?"

Izuku just nods in conformation.

Y/n:"Stupid. Your quirk breaks your bones if you focus it all into one point and release it in that spot, you can't handle that kind of power like that, its like trying to ride and take down the worlds largest elephant. So why don't you instead try and spread the power throughout your body and apply the power to not just a singular point in your body, but all of your body so you have power everywhere?"

Izuku began to think about his words, he was right. Trying to focus all of his power into his one arm always ended up breaking it, and he'd always have to heal it. Y/n was right, he couldn't handle that kind of power just yet. So he would get up and focus on One for all, channeling it I to his arm, before thinking carefully.

Izuku:'Spread the power......let it flow throughout you, not just one limb, all if the body.'

Y/n smiled as he saw that the lightning that came with one for all had began to spread through his body, as it surrounded his whole body and glowed the bright green.

Y/n:"Congratulations boy. You've done it. How do you feel?"

Izuku began to punch the air around him creating small gusts of wind as he felt the power in his system.

Izuku:"I feel amazing! I never thought about this before! Thanks!" The boy spoke, forgetting that this man is technically a villain.

Y/n just smiled and laughed at the boy being excited at the revaluation of the new way to use his power. He then stood up and walked over to the boy and looked at him.

Y/n:"You are gonna be meeting me here for training until the sports festival. Then we shall see if you truly are worthy to be a fighter that can protect the people."

The demon of a man then walked away before turning around and looking at the boy.

Y/n:"Get ready for training worse than hell kiddo." He spoke before turning around d and walking away.

[TIMESKIP]

After only 3 days of training Midoriya experienced something worse than everything he's ever been through...this was absolute pain, but it showed results, he was able to use 11% using full cowling, as he calls it now. But this was just the beginning as Y/n was currently doing something that Midoriya was shocked at.

Izuku:"How the hell are you doing that!? And why do I have to try it!?"

Y/n:"Because I said so kid. Now you can either do this or you can try and do your own, impossible pose. No man should be able to do this but yet here I am. And you will learn to do something similar."

The demon said these words in full seriousness. He was gonna teach this kid to be strong. And that was final.

[TIMESKIP]

After 5 days of practice, Izuku had managed to come up with his own pose...yet it was so hard to do.

Izuku:"How long do I have to hold this for!?" He yelled.

Y/n walked IP to him and looked down.

Y/n:"Until I say stop. So let's do this!" The man yelled before jumping into the air, and doing the splits before landing in the same position as the last time he split his legs apart like this.

[TIMESKIP]

Y/n:"You've done incredibly well kid. 15% isn't too bad. But you still have a very long way to go. But at least you've mastered your pose."

Izuku was currently in the same pose as the last time as he'd been holding it for about 5 minutes. He had indeed improved.

Y/n:"Well kid. That's all the training time we have. Let's see just how good you've become. We'll see just how much improvement you've made after this training. Later kid." He said before walking away.

Izuku:"Wait!" He yelled.

Y/n turned his head to face the young boy as he had just stopped doing his pose and walked up to the demon.

Izuku:"I don't know why but I feel like I've known you since forever! Why? Why do you seem so familiar?" He questioned.

Y/n:"You aren't ready for I formation so great. Your mother will tell you in due time....or I will." He said before walking off.

Izuku just stared at the man in shock and confusion...so he did know his mother. But just how?

Izuku:"Thank you!" He shouted.

Y/n stopped in his tracks and just left the boy with a thumbs up without even turning around.

[TIMESKIP FESTIVAL DAY]

After the gruesome training that Izuku had been through he was ready for the sports festival. Whilst in the waiting area he was approached by Todoroki, claiming that he saw himself as stronger than Izuku, Izuku however, had just gone through hell and more. And now he was ready.

Izuku:"You think you're stronger than me? Think what you will. You may be strong, but with the two weeks I spent training I went through something worse than hell itself and came out a changed man. I'm stronger than before, I'm better...I'm deadlier. You came to me with a declaration of war, so be it. Just know that this is a war you will not win." He spoke, his voice never wavering, the weeks he spent with the Demon that hell isn't ready for made him different, more serious.

Izuku after that just walked away from the half hot-half cold kid and made his way to where the students were meant to gather. After the whole representative speech from Bakugou the race finally started, and everybody was stuck.

Izuku:'This isn't good...I need a plan!' He thought to himself.

However before he could think of a plan, he felt a sudden chill cone from the tunnel as he, and almost everybody else was frozen by their feet.

Izuku:'Todoroki...bastard!'

But before he could get anymore mad, he remembered his training with the man, and activated his quirk.

Izuku:'One for all, full cowl, 10%' he thinks.

And just like that, he punched the ice at his feet, shattering it.....and by it, I meant 'ALL' of it.

Everybody that was once frozen was now freed from the ice as they looked towards Izuku before cheering and giving their thanks, he didn't mean to break them free, but he did so without realizing. But just like that he was off, leaping through the tunnel and out of the exit, entering the field where he would co tinue to run. Until he ran I to the Zero Pointer. The very thing that for him I to the school. But now there was three if them.

To be continued.

[Just what did Y/n mean when he said Izuku wasn't ready for that information? How strong did Izuku become after just 2 weeks with the boogey man himself? And how will he face off against the Zero pointers? Find out next time on The strongest creature]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.3K 38
What if Hisashi Midoriya is All For One? What if he was actually a decent dad? What if he gave up crime in order to protect the family he loves so...
1.4M 37.2K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
3.3K 39 35
All For One did die in the battle against All Might, but he didn't stay dead and he was drastically de-aged physically to that of an eight year old b...
431K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...