Love is in the Air

By ClassyCouture1

Love, this 1 word has literally infinite connotations.It cannot be seen but can only be felt. Everyone define... More

Hide and Seek

Who are you?

10 0 0
By ClassyCouture1

Once upon a time in RD college met two strangers.Met? Hahahahah Fell? No? It is safe to say that they accidentally bumped into each other.

Interesting right? and guess what? The winds started gushing, birds started chirping, The central system suddenly started playing romantic music. The whole world just became blurred. He couldn't take off his eyes from her pretty face and She couldn't take off her eyes from his handsome face.What a romantic moment!

They said sorry to each other and started walking their way. He started thinking, did she turn back to see if he was watching her? She started thinking can I just turn like a girl boss with my super cool boots making this path my ramp?

That day they couldn't help but think about each other. Who was HE? Who was SHE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 132K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.8M 46.9K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
612K 32.5K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...