Blood Moon (girlxgirl)

By ILikeWerewolfBooks

(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves... More

Characters/Cast 1
Characters pt2
0.- Prologue
1.- Faerie High
2.- First day
3.- Shower
4.- Lunch fight
5.- History
6.- Faun
7.- Dream
8.- Rogue
9.- Kitsune
10.- Football
11.- Crush
12.- Shifters
13.- The Sweet Spot
14.- Homophobes?
15.- Mate
16.- Shift
17.- Attack
18.- "5"
19.- Tooth
20.- Sorry
21.- You are bound to me
22.- Curse?
24.- Cat
25.- Blind
26.- Memories
27.- Gym day
28.- Decision
29.-Father
30.- Family
31.- Memories
32.- Santa and mask
33.- Stay

23.- Bathtime

174 11 16
By ILikeWerewolfBooks

Bela didn't want to hear any of Ambrosia's complaining and went up to draw a bath. Ambrosia huffed, crossed her arms, and looked down at Lupita who had slowly begun leaning further and further into her.

"Are you ok?" she asked and softly poked her shoulder. Lupita simply hummed and looked up at her with those pairs of foggy eyes. Her eyes were gray, though they looked more like the moon. Looking more into her eyes, Ambrosia noticed they almost seemed glazed over. "Your eyes are interesting."

"Thank you," Lupita said softly and Ambrosia saw a small smile make its way to her face.

"Are you sure you are not blind?" Ambrosia asked. It might be an insensitive question, but she wondered. The girl had no pupil, except for the one spot in the middle of her eyes that seemed to be darker than the others.

"It's complicated," Lupita said and looked down while pulling the blanket closer around her.

"Do you want me to stop asking about it?" Lupita nodded and sniffed. Ambrosia guessed it was a sensitive topic and they stayed in comfortable silence until Bela called them.

"Come on girls!" she shouted and Ambrosia stood up from the chair and looked behind her to see if Lupita was going to follow her.

"Wait a little," she said and slowly stood up. She wobbled a bit in place and tightened her hold on the blanket before nodding and following Ambrosia as she walked up the stairs to the bathroom. Ambrosia could see Lupita looking at the pictures beside the staircase and holding on to the railing as she pushed herself up each step. The pictures showed Bela and Gulterio through the years, whether it was black and white or in colors, they were always smiling.

They continued up the stairs and made it to the second living room they had. Ambrosia was mostly the one to stay up here while the adults stayed downstairs. This was a little smaller though, but by no means little as there was a large couch, two plump chairs, and a big TV in front of it all. There were also bookshelves to the side and three doors to the other. The closest door to them led to the bathroom, the one after that was the guest room, and the last one was Ambrosia's room.

They went into the door that was closest to them and there was Bela. Her hand was in the water and she smiled at them when they entered.

"I hope you don't mind a little lukewarm water," she said. Ambrosia looked to her side to see Lupita tilt her head.

"L-luke...warm?" she asked in a small voice and sniffed the air. "What is that?"

"It means that the water is not very hot but not cold," she said and smiled at the werewolf. She walked over to them and carefully led her to the bath. Lupita carefully stuck her hand in and Ambrosia could see a small smile on her face.

"It's nice," she said and shook her hand after she took it out. She then looked over at Ambrosia with a childish look on her face. "Want to feel?" she asked. Ambrosia smiled and came over. She stuck her hand in the water and felt the soothing feeling envelop her hand.

"It's very nice," she said and looked over at Bela after taking her hand out. "What do I do?" she whispered, not that Lupita wouldn't hear.

"I leave and you help her," Bela said in a normal voice. "If that is okay with you," she said and turned to Lupita who was swishing her hand around in the water, Ambrosia followed her gaze. The girl looked up and nodded before going back to being mesmerized by the water. Bela and Ambrosia turned to each other again and Bela gave her a smug look. "You know where everything is, but use the soaps without much smell."

Before Ambrosia could even register what Bela had said, the woman had left. The door closed silently and the two girls were left alone. The only sounds that could be heard were the sound of the water rippling when Lupita dragged her hand around in the water.

"Are you ready to get cleaned?" Ambrosia asked to get rid of the silence. Lupita looked up at her and then down at herself. She was still covered with the blanket but now she stood up and let it drop to the ground. She then began taking off her torn clothes which caused Ambrosia to quickly turn around to give the girl some privacy. She heard the girl stall before the rustling of clothes resumed.

"I'm done," she said and Lupita could hear the nervousness in her voice. "What do I do?"

"Get in the bath," Ambrosia said a bit too quickly. She heard Lupita slowly move to the water and after a while, she heard nothing. "You need help?" Ambrosia decided to ask.

"Yes please," she said. Ambrosia took a deep breath and turned around. Lupita stood with her back to her, her form hunched and her hands covering her arms. Ambrosia couldn't help but stare at the thin, crescent moon tattooed on her back and the moon faces on her arms. Her back was also littered with different kinds of scars. "What do the tattoos mean?" she asked as she came over and steadied the werewolf by placing her hands on her shoulders and carefully instructing her on how to get into the bath.

"They are markings," Lupita said and slowly sank into the bath. "I don't know what they mean." Ambrosia nodded, took off her socks, and pulled up her pants. She then got in behind the girl, sat on the edge of the bath, and placed her feet in the bath.

"How long have you had them for?" she asked as she took a bottle of soap. "Is it okay if I just rub this on your back?"

"Yes," Lupita answered, "and I have had them for my whole life." Ambrosia squirted some of the content of the bottle in her hand and nodded as she began to softly rub it into Lupita's back. She noticed the girl had a thin layer of what could only be fur on her skin. She also felt the multiple bumps and ridges as she softly rubbed her back.

"Where were you before you came here?" Ambrosia asked.

"I-I don't want to talk about it," Lupita said and Ambrosia heard the fright in her voice. From what she had seen, this girl was prone to panic attacks, so she left the topic at that.

Ambrosia continued to wash the girl in silence but took notice of how the girl flinched when she touched a scar that seemed worse than the others. When she was finished with her back, she helped Lupita clean her front but she was mostly able to do it herself. When it came to her hair she was hesitant about letting Ambrosia touch her.

"Do you want to do it yourself?" she asked. She saw Lupita flinch and realized she had been a little harsh in her tone.

"I... I don't think... I don't think I can," Lupita said and Ambrosia saw her head hang low.

"Then just let me do it," she said and slowly began applying the soap to Lupita's hair. The werewolf stiffened slightly but quickly relaxed into Ambrosia's touch. "I'm going to wash it out now," Ambrosia said and grabbed the shower head but Lupita growled and moved away from her. "What?" She didn't get an answer, only a growl. So she put it away and looked at the girl who had turned around to face her. "What do you want me to do then? I need to get the soap out of your hair." Lupita stared at her, then at the shower head, and then glanced at the water.

"Carefully," she said and moved back into her previous position. "Don't get it on my face."

"Of course," Ambrosia said and turned on the water. She adjusted it until Lupita said it was good and began to slowly wash away the soap, careful not to get any on her face. They were quickly done after that and Ambrosia stood up. She went to grab a towel and helped Lupita out of the tub. While she did she realized how attractive this girl was. Her body was littered with scars and incredibly muscly. And she was standing in front of her... naked. Oh my gosh, she was naked!!

"Ambrosia." The girl snapped her head up and was met with a nervous Lupita. "Can I sit down?"

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" she said and sat her down on the closed toilet and wrapped her in a different towel.

"Is something wrong?" the werewolf asked but Ambrosia just turned around and tried to calm herself. She couldn't like this girl. At least not while she was a vampire. Vampires and werewolves were not friends and she would never get accepted if she was dating one. Not to mention she had ruined her reputation within the vampire society.

"No," Ambrosia said and walked out the door. The events of the day finally caught up to her and her resentment towards the werewolf quickly grew. She walked down the stairs to Bela who was standing in the kitchen. "We're done," she said quickly and sat down on the couch before turning on the TV. "She's upstairs drying."

"And you are not going to help her?" Bela asked and Ambrosia heard her walk towards her.

"No," she said bluntly and focused on the random reality series on TV, "I already helped her enough." She heard Bela sigh but she didn't say anything and walked up the stairs. Ambrosia sighed to herself and looked up at the ceiling. She wouldn't hold it against the werewolf yet, but she was pretty sure her life had just flipped upside down. And what had she done to her in the forest? And how bad would the next school day be?

A/N: sorry that my updates are so irregular!! And sorry if this isn't very good. I promise to go through this entire book and edit it once I'm done!!

I hope to write more once school and life gets a little less hectic!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you see any spelling mistakes it would be lovely if you pointed them out (kindly please).

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Make sure to eat and drink something.

If no one has said it to you yet: I am incredibly proud of you!!

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all and thank you for reading. Leave a vote or comment, they are very appreciated! ❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
9.8K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
1M 36.4K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
215K 6.4K 46
"How many times have I told you to stay away from Bella?" "Jacob why are you being difficult?" "I hate you leech just stay away from her. She'll be m...