SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchi... More

Episode 1: The Best Employee
Episode 2: Big Bad Bully
Episode 3: Karate Kidders
Episode 4: Oh Brother
Episode 5: Haunting Under the Sea
Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory
Episode 7: Comic Cons
Episode 9: Seeing Stars
Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas
Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing
Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary
Episode 13: Birthday Flake
Episode 14: The Flight Stuff
Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Episode 8: Babysittin'

36 0 5
By Cole11223

Plankton was in his bathroom tying a tie into the collar of his shirt. Jumping out, he pulls his dinner jacket on and jumps down out of the bathroom while a robot arm combs his antennas and sprays cologne on him.

Plankton:
Lookin' good.

Plankton then walks into his living room. Karen was waiting outside the bathroom as Plankton exited.

Plankton:
I'm ready, dear.

Karen:
Ooh, date night! My favorite day of the year, Sheldon.

Plankton:
You know it, Karen.

The two then walk into the living room and stand beside Chip and Raisin who were playing on the rug with blocks. Chip then look and saw his and Raisin's parents waiting for them.

Karen:
Now you two be good for the babysitter while we're gone, okay?

Chip:
Okay.

Suddenly, Plankton hears his phone ring and picks it up.

Plankton:
Hello? What, you can't make it? Come on, I need you. Listen I'll pay you double if you.......

Suddenly the phone hung and Plankton angrily put it back into his pocket.

Karen:
What was that all about?

Plankton:
The babysitter just canceled.

Karen:
What? Now?!

Plankton:
I know! Where are we gonna find another babysitter at this time!

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Karen and Plankton rushed to open it. SpongeBob and Patrick were revealed on the other side with smiles on their faces.

SpongeBob:
Plankton, we have the perfection solution to your problem.

Plankton:
Which is?

SpongeBob:
This right here.

SpongeBob then suddenly pulls an item out from behind the door and shows it to the couple.

Plankton:
SquarePants and Star Babysitting?

Patrick:
We sit on babies.

SpongeBob:
Not literally.

Patrick:
Yeah, not in Italy.

Plankton crossed his arms and groaned towards SpongeBob and Patrick. He stared towards them with his one eye.

Plankton:
No! You two are the most idiotic, most irresponsible, most untrustworthy creatures in the sea. I wouldn't hire you two if you were the last available babysitters in Bikini Bottom!

Karen:
Actually, Sheldon, I ran a scan it looks like they are the last ones we can hire on such short notice.

Plankton facepalms at the sudden revelation that he was wrong. He inhales and looks up towards SpongeBob and Patrick.

Plankton:
Alright, you two can babysit. We should be back at around elven, just make sure they're asleep by then.

Plankton suddenly grabs SpongeBob by his tie and pulls him towards the ground.

Plankton:
But if anything happens to either of my boys, you two better sleep with one eye open tonight.

Plankton then lets go and goes to the boatmobile with Karen. As the two drive away, SpongeBob and Patrick equip their babysitter helmets and leave to Chip and Raisin.

SpongeBob:
Hi Chip, Hi Raisin, we're your babysitters.

Chip:
You two are babysitters.

SpongeBob:
Yes I'm SpongeBob and this is Patrick.

Patrick:
Yeah, so what happens now.

Chip:
That's easy it's playtime.

SpongeBob:
Oh playtime that's amazing.

Raisin begins giggling as he shakes a wooden block on the ground.

Chip:
Oh yeah, can we show you this block structure we thought of?

SpongeBob:
Well of course.

Chip begins placing a block around SpongeBob and Patrick while Raisin waddles towards them with another block. Eventually, the two made their block structure complete.

SpongeBob peaks out and sees Chip standing near the bottom while Raisin sits beside his brother clapping and laughing.

SpongeBob:
Well this is a nice block prison.

Chip:
Thanks, but we're hungry.

Patrick:
That can be fixed.

SpongeBob and Patrick then break out of the block prison. SpongeBob picks up Chip and Raisin and walks towards the kitchen. In the kitchen Chip was in a seat while Raisin was placed in a miniature high chair. On the fridge was a note that SpongeBob was reading.

SpongeBob:
Okay, it says here that there is a pack of batteries for Chip in the cupboard and some baby-brand chum in the fridge for Raisin. Okay seems easy enough.

SpongeBob takes the batters from the counter and the the fridge is a small baby-brand chum bottle. The batteries are then placed in front of Chip.

Chip:
Oh man, double-A's my favorite!

Chip places two batteries in the slot on his head, his face lights up in reaction. SpongeBob attempts to feed a spoonful of chum to Raisin, but he only turns his head away.

SpongeBob:
What's going on?

Chip:
Oh, my parents figured that out a while ago, he won't eat it unless you pretend the spoon is a train.

SpongeBob:
Oh okay. Open the tunnel, Raisin, here comes the train.

SpongeBob makes train-noises and moves the chum towards Raisin. The small baby them eats the chum he is fed. SpongeBob then takes a glimpse as the clock and notices the time.

SpongeBob:
Oh look at the time, it's almost your bedtime.

Chip:
I'm h do we have to.

Patrick:
Yes.

Chip:
Fine.

Chip then jumps down as SpongeBob picks up Raisin and walks towards the bedroom. SpongeBob places Raisin in his crib but finds him restless.

SpongeBob:
What's going on?

Chip:
He won't go to sleep with a song playing.

SpongeBob:
Okay, what's the song.

Chip:
I don't know, my mom has it saved in her memory banks, but there's a copy of it in the lab.

SpongeBob:
Oh okay, can you show me where it is, Chip?

Chip:
Sure.

SpongeBob:
Thanks, Patrick watch Raisin while we're gone.

Patrick:
You got it!

Sponge and Chip then venture deep into the Chum Bucket lab. When they arrive, a large shadow is seen and SpongeBob hears a roaring bark.

SpongeBob:
Oh what is that?

Suddenly, Spot jumps onto SpongeBob and begins licking him. Chip wanders away as SpongeBob laughs at the licking.

SpongeBob:
Oh hey Spot, I thought you were some kind of monster. But no, it's just this sweet little amoeba.

Spot barks again and begins to lick SpongeBob again. As this happens, Chip returns to SpongeBob's side. He is holding a cassette tape in his hand and notices this.

Chip:
Oh, I see Spot likes you.

SpongeBob:
Oh yeah, we go wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy back.

Chip:
Well, I found the tape and we can put Raisin to sleep now.

SpongeBob and Chip then walk upstairs and take a tape with them. Unfortunately, Raisin absentmindedly climbs out of his crib while Patrick is zoned out.

Raisin waddles towards an open window and moves out of the Chum Bucket. SpongeBob and Chip walk into the room and notice this happening.

SpongeBob:
Patrick!

Patrick:
Wha-what?

SpongeBob:
Patrick where's Raisin?

Patrick:
He's right.......oh.

SpongeBob hears his phone ringing and picks it up to notice it was Plankton. SpongeBob sheepishly answers the phone to hear Plankton's voice.

Plankton:
Good news, SpongeBob. Date night was a massive success. I'm looking forward to seeing Chip and Raisin when Karen and I get back.

As the phone hangs up, SpongeBob looks to Patrick and Chip who also seem alarmed.

Chip:
Come on, we have to find him!

The trio runs outside to see that Raisin was waddling towards the street. Knowing the danger of the boats, SpongeBob runs and picks him up with his hands. As cara begin coming, SpongeBob tosses Raisin up into the air but is subsequently ran over by various cars himself. After the cats pass, Raisin makes a soft landing on SpongeBob and continues to waddle. Chip and Patrick run while SpongeBob also gets up to chase after him. As they run across the street, Patrick bumps into the Krusty Krab sign, causing it to collapse and land on him and SpongeBob. Luckily, Chip manages to grab Raisin and hold his playful baby brother in his hands.

Chip:
That was close. Your safe now, little brother.

Chip gently taps Raisin's belly and caused the raisin baby to laugh. SpongeBob and Patrick then climb out from under the sign, bruised and barely standing but walk to Chip.

SpongeBob:
Oh you saved him, that's nice. Let's get back to the Chum Bucket and you two to bed.

As they return to the Chum Bucket, SpongeBob prepares the cassette tape.

SpongeBob puts the tape into a player and begins to play it. The song calms Raisin down and he falls asleep in his bed. Next, Spongeyand Patrick put Chip to bed and close the door behind him. Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Plankton and Karen enter their restaurant/home.

Plankton:
We're back!

Karen takes a peak inside each of her children's rooms and notices them asleep.

Karen:
Oh and Chip and Raisin are asleep. See, I told you they could be trusted, Sheldon.

Plankton:
Okay, maybe I should trust you more often. So, how was the babysitting boys.

SpongeBob:
Oh, you could say it was pretty........uneventful.

Plankton:
Well, here's your payment and I wish you two good night.

Plankton then hands SpongeBob and Patrick each a dollar and they leave the Chum Bucket. The two take their sign and laugh the whole way home.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 58 12
!!!!!!!Warning!!!!!!!!this contains heavy smut and light homophobia??? Maybe??? Just read with caution:) Spongebob and Squidward had been having.. 'r...
19.7K 598 24
*This is the sequel to Water Lovers. You must read the first story in order to follow this one. Sarah Wavers is now a mermaid. Into new waters and pl...
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
Endless Ocean By Lumna10

General Fiction

701 113 107
A deeper look into underwater life. The photos . Animal facts are non-fiction. Character surprises are fictional. Enjoy!