MY COLD HUSBAND 2 || KTH FF

By thvficzz

This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Y... More

Book 1
Prologue โœจ
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Hello
Part 17
Part 18

Part 16

12.9K 561 159
By thvficzz

READ!!

I went to have lunch...So i took huge time...But enjoy this part!!!!!!!!! And sorry for the late update.....

I'm telling... Y'all are gonna love this part..I bet...Yall were waiting for this one...Even me! I was waiting for the this part to write...I tried my best...Idk if it's one of the best part or not...But i tried to make it better...Hope y'all like it and enjoy...Hope i satisfied yall...
Comment down if you like this part...

Likes ? What about 400-500 ?

It's already 79K....Wow but no part hit 500 likes...so ?

Enjoy ~

Btw Layover era 😭 I haven't written anything about my favourite album layover..as i was inactive in this app...But Layover is my comfort zone, my safe place...Taehyung & his heavenly....Do i need to say anything more ? He's one of my favourite person and the album is also my favourite...Like every song is a masterpiece...Love me again, Rainy Days, Slow dancing, Blue, For us...All of them is my favourite 😭💕

And another busy schedule for Armys...

3D by Jungkook is coming on 29th September, 9:30 am IST!

And we'll get to see more mature side of Jungkook ? Oh I'm scared...How will I survive ??

Read this one...The notice if you haven't read yet...

3D : 3 dimensions 🫠 ( 3 dimensions of love are intimacy, passion & commitment acc to the google )

Oh man, I'm so dead already!

But Jungkook is trying hard to prove that he's mature yk...But he will still be my baby star candy 🤭

____________________________________________

Yn- Happy Birthday, my son....

Yn wished and hugged Tae mo after bending down to his level...

Mo- Thank you, Eomma!!

She pecked his forehead before giving him a sweet smile....

Yn- Enjoy your day baby, I'll make a cake by myself today only for you....

Tae Mo smiled excitedly....

Mo- Omo, really ??

Yn stood up and nodded....

Mo- I'm so happy Eomma...Thank God! Appa isn't taking me back to Korea...Now I can celebrate my birthday here....Yayyy!!

Yn- I'm glad too that your Appa isn't taking you away from me anymore...And I can stay with you and celebrate your birthday....

She spoke feeling overwhelmed and wiped off the tear which left her eyes thinking about the past...

She decided not to break down in front of her son out of happiness...She pulled herself together and ruffled his hairs before walking towards the kitchen....

Yn took a deep breath and smiled thinking she can be with her son and husband now...And no one would separate her from them..And started preparing the cake for him....

Yn- Umm where's the flour ?

She wandered around and spotted it on the upper shelf of the cupboard...And it was hard for her to take it due to her short height...So she climbed on a stool to take the flour pot...But she was still unable to reach it...And not being able to maintain the balance, she was almost about to fall...But gladly she was held by someone....

Yn closed her eyes in the fear of hurting herself...But she found herself on the air...Yn slowly opened her eyes...And her eyes met with his...Her hazel eyes were captured by his dark ocean like eyes...They kept looking at eachothers without breaking it...

Tae- Why are you working too much ?? You should rest...

Yn- I'm fine....

She replied in a low time...

Tae- Just a day ago you got shot...And you're saying you're fine ? You even went to the airport yesterday after having a operation ? Are you for real ?? You weren't supposed to do that...

He said calmly yet sternly....

Yn- Then what was I supposed to do when you were literally leaving us ??

She asked looking deeply into his eyes...

Tae- You also left me...

Yn- So were you taking avenge ?? I had reasons Tae....!!

Tae- I also had...I don't deserve to st-

Yn didn't let him speak but shushed him while putting her index finger upon his lips...

Yn- Dare to speak that line again...

She said before removing her finger away...

Tae- It's the fact...What will you do ?

Yn held the nape of him and pressed her lips on his...And started kissing him passionately....Taehyung was taken aback by her sudden action but got melted in a blink...He also kissed her back...They were still in the same position...Taehyung was holding her waist tightly...He slowly made her sit on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss and filling it with all the love he has for her...He put all the pain along with it...He showed how much he missed her and craved for her...He poured it all...

Being out of breath, she hit his shoulder indicating to break the kiss...Which he instantly did...And both of them started breathing heavily...Taehyung removed the hair strands from her face and looked at her intimately....She was also looking at him with different emotions in her eyes...And in no time, He pulled her into another kiss but it wasn't soft one this time...It was a heated kiss which turned out to be a hungry one...Yn pulled the collar of his shirt deepening the kiss even more...They were almost like eating eachother in the kitchen without caring about anything....They needed eachother...They were craving for eachothers....Yn moved her hands from the collar to shirt buttons and started to open it but Taehyung stopped her by holding her hand making her whine a bit...She broke the kiss and looked at him with pleading eyes....

Tae- What ?

He asked in a teasing tone...

Yn- I missed you...

She said while pouting which caused him to chuckle a little...

Tae- There's the whole night left...Why do you want people to see us like that ? We are in the kitchen, you forgot perhaps ??

Yn realised and facepalmed herself before standing up and corrected her messy state and went back to her work again with a little pout...

Taehyung chuckled and approached her before hugging her from behind...

Tae- Are you upset !?

She didn't reply...

Tae- Don't be...Get ready for every night because I'm gonna make all of them special...

She turned around before hitting his chest playfully...

Yn- Now You're being the prevert here!

Tae- Always for you!

She smiled a little....

Tae- You don't know how much my heart craved for you...You don't know how much my arms craved to hold you....

Yn- How much ??

Taehyung held her waist more tightly and sang few lines for her in his heavenly voice...

Tae- Let me make up for all the time we lost...We can start again, open all the doors...Don't tell me it's over, we can start it over

[ An- yahh y'all guess the song name of these lyrics if you want the next part and if you don't know, then comment ]

Yn- We'll start everything again...

She smiled and pecked his lips before hugging him...

Eun- Ahemm...

They broke the hug after feeling her presence there...Taehyung coughed fakely...

Raha- Love is in the air ~

Taehyung's cheeks flushed along with Yn's and he left the place without saying anything...

Raha- You were making cake ?

Yn- Yeahh...

Eun- No need to...We have prepared everything...

Yn looked at her being confused...

Yn- Everything ? But I wanted to prepare the cake....

Raha- Oh Yn...You can make it anytime...Because now your son will always be with you...But no we haven't much time...Let's go...

Yn- But where ? At least tell me ?

Eun- Ugh you bitch talk too much!

She frustratingly said before grabbing her hand and dragged her....Raha also followed them....

[ MEANWHILE ]

Tae- Where are you taking me, Jungkook ?

Jungkook was literally dragging him forcefully...

Jk- Ugh you old man talk too much!

Tae- Tell me already...Don't break my patience...Otherwise I may beat the shit out of you...

He left Taehyung's hand and moved a little far before speaking...

Jk- Yah, come down bro and just follow me....

Taehyung didn't speak anything...Just followed him to a room...

Jk- There's a suit inside the cupboard...Wear that and get ready...

Tae- *raised eyebrows* Why ?

Jk- It's your son's birthday party...And you'll not wear anything good ? Just wear it and come downstairs...We have to leave...

Tae- It's my son's birthday party ? And I don't even know ?

Jk- Because this time we have organised a big party for him...Don't worry...Just get ready hmm ?

He said before leaving the room...

Jungkook chuckled internally...

Jk in mind: Because this party has been organised by your own son...

[ MEANWHILE ]

Yn- *confused* Why do I need to wear this ??

Eun- Oh, C'mon Yn! It's your son's birthday party...

Raha- Yes and Tae Mo wants her beautiful mom to look more beautiful in that dress....

Yn- Did he say that ??

Raha- Obviously bro! Now get ready!

Eun- We are waiting outside...Let me know when you're ready...

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

Taehyung sat in the car and spoke while raising one of his eyebrows....

Tae- What about others ?

Hobi- Girls will go by another car and Johan will be driving....And Tae Mo is already there with Jungkook...So don't worry....

Taehyung mumbled, “ Ok ”....

Tae in mind: Something is suspicious...

[ YN'S ROOM ]

Johan- Omg Yn, you're looking so pretty...And young too...Seems like you haven't married yet...

Yn chuckled at his statement before hitting his shoulder...

Yn- Stop it already!

Raha- Ok ok, let's go now!

All of them went to the car and left for the destination...

On the other hand, Taehyung & Hoseok already reached the place...

They entered together...It was a huge ground which was decorated beautifully with flowers and different clothes, lights....All beautiful!

Taehyung's eyes wandered around and widened his eyes seeing the decoration...It was extremely beautiful and elegant...

Tae- Is it the birthday party hall ?? The decoration doesn't seem like a birthday party decoration...

He asked Hoseok out of confusion...

Hobi- Don't think too much...Just follow me!

He spoke sternly...

They walked towards the stage where Tae Mo was standing with Jungkook...

After spotting him, Taehyung walked to him with questionable eyes...

Tae Mo was wearing a beautiful white tuxedo...

At the meantime, the other half also arrived there...They came out of their car...Yn was fixing her dress...Johan spoke gaining her attention...

Johan- You're lucky that you got a son like Tae Mo...Don't be too stunned afterwards...Just go with the flow...Because your son is gonna give you two a huge surprise...

Yn listened to him carefully without speaking anything...Johan extended his hand to her which she gladly accepted and held...

And they both started walking towards the stage....

Yn looked towards the stage amd found the lobe of her life standing there, looking at her already...He was wearing a white tuxedo and was looking extremely handsome like a greek god to her....

Yn travelled her eyes towards her son who was also looking so handsome in his white tuxedo...She mentally chuckled and thought...

Yn in mind: Like father, like son!

Yn again looked at Taehyung and gulped feeling so nervous as he was still staring at her without looking away...And it made her more nervous...

When Taehyung noticed Yn and Johan entering...It could have triggered him seeing Yn holding Johan's arms....But he was too lost in her beauty that he couldn't notice anyone around him...She was looking breathtakingly gorgeous...

Yn in a beautiful white dress, and her plumpy cheeks, rosy lips...A sudden urge raised in him to run towards her and held her in his arms before kissing him with all the love and passion...

He came out of his thoughts when he heard Tae Mo speaking through the mic...

Mo- Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen...Thank you for coming to this party which isn't a simple birthday party...This party is held by me which is organised by Jungkook & Johan uncle...

Yn who was in the middle of her way to the stage, stopped there and looked at Tae Mo with confusion written all over her face...

Mo- So today...My Eomma & Appa are going to be married again for the second time....And I want y'all to be present till then and enjoy the wedding and congratulate them after it ends...So let's start, should we ??

Yn and Taehyung both looked at each other being quite shocked and surprised....

Jungkook nodded at Tae Mo and took the mic from him before speaking....

Jk- We didn't call any priest...As we have Kim Tae Mo here who'll read the vows himself...

Everyone clapped and kooed...

Tae Mo took out a card from his pocket and started reading....

Mo- So we're so pleased to send best wishes to my parents....Hope they always stay happy and healthy together and cherish each other forever with so much love and adoration...

He looked at Taehyung smiling sweetly before uttering the vows...

Mo- So Mr. Kim Taehyung Repeat the vows after me after me...Do you promise to love Miss Yn and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever ?

Tae- I, Kim Taehyung, promise to love Miss Lee Yn and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever...

Mo- Now Miss Yn....Take your vows...

He said smiling...

Yn- I, Lee Yn, promise to love Mr. Kim Taehyung and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever...

Taehyung was looking at her the whole time while adoring her....

Mo- So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, Do you take Miss Lee Yn as your lawfully wedded wife ??

Taehyung didn't reply....

Mo- Mr. Kim ? Mr. Kim ?

Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder bringing back to the reality as he was lost again in the beauty of his love...He scratched the back of his neck and spoke....

Tae- I do I do...

Everyone laughed....

Mo- So, Miss Lee Yn, Do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband ??

Yn- Yes I do...

She smiled after saying....

Mo- I announce you two as lawfully wedded husband-wife...You may change the rings...

Jungkook came forward and gave Taehyung the ring...While Raha gave ring to Yn...And both of them changed it happily....

But the next sentence of Tae Mo, caught them off guard...

Mo- Now the groom may kiss the bride...

It was obvious as it's one of important rituals...But their little son was saying all this which made them a little hesitant...It's awkward for the parents to kiss in front of their son who's playing the role of the priest...

Mo- Don't delay!

He ordered trying to hold back his laughter....

Taehyung chuckled a little looking at Yn's red face and moved a little closer before whispering into her eyes...

Tae- You were waiting for this, weren't you ??

Yn could clearly sense teasing in his tone....And she glared at him...

Yn- Shut up and just do it fast...Don't make me embarrassed...Tae Mo is here...

Tae- That much impatient ?? That you are asking me to do it fast...Omg!

Yn- You- Do you want me to kick your balls in front of our son and the others ??

Taehyung panicked....

Tae- No no! Sorry baby....Don't be aggressive....

He smiled awkwardly and moved more closer to her before holding her waist and pulled her near his chest...He bent down to her height and placed his soft lips upon her...And it matched properly as usual...Yn wrapped her arms around his neck, not being able to resist his deep kiss...And they kissed each other with so much love and adoration....

Tae Mo was looking at the front while smiling...

Everyone present there clapped in joy and excitement...And congratulated the new wedded couple....

Today, Taehyung & Yn, got married again...

They promised each other again in front of thousands to love and cherish eachothers again....

They kept the promise, they did before....

No matter how much struggle they had to face....At the end,

They found themselves together....

No matter how much people tried to build hatred in their heart for eachother, but the heart never accepted it...It always denied to hate eachother...Why ?
Because the two hearts always knows they belong to eachother....And they always will be....

True love always finds its way....Two hearts who belongs to eachother, always finds the way to be together....

True love always win, mo matter what...

And they're true lovers who loved eachothers truly and always will...

They kissed each other in front of thousands once again and proved the love, they have for eachothers again....

They proved True love never fades away even if the lovers ain't together physically....

But what matters True lovers always stay together mentally....

Their hearts are connected to eachother which can feel eachothers...

Their heart always beats for eachothers....

Taehyung & Yn, the day they met each other, they knew somehow that They belonged to each other and they'll always...

Some moments of the day~

Yn, Tae Mo & Taehyung

A happy family with so much love<3

----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
DO VOTE & FOLLOW ME TO BE UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES!!

THANK YOU FOR READING<3
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
❥︎ ❝ MY COLD HUSBAND 2 ❞

❥︎STORY BY ~ thvficzz ♡︎
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 781 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
43.2K 2.7K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
13.5K 939 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
625K 20.7K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...