Revenge: Lost love

By Asteriamist_

Naruto joined akasuki after the pain attack.The village threw him out accusing that because of him the leaf d... More

Author's pov
Home (1st)
Identity (2nd)
Truth (3rd)
Nightmare(4th)
Reunion (5th)
Betrayal (6th)
Emotions (7th)
New member (8th)
Answer (9th)
Questions (10th)
Courage (11th)
New story
Lost love (12th)
Date (13th)
Realisation (14th)
New story (please read)
Reveal (15th)
Reincarnation (16th)
Meeting (17th)
Meeting P-2 (18th)
Letter (20th)
Gift (21st)
Invitation (22nd)

New life (19th)

136 6 0
By Asteriamist_

3rd person pov ~~

"Uchiha Mikoto, Uchiha Izumi...... "

"Nohara Rin..... "

Hinata couldn't believe her eyes. She moved backward and covered her mouth with her hand.

"What the heck is this??"

"I told you that this is a secret." Naruto came forward and stood beside her.

"What is this? What is happening? What the heck is this? Naruto-kun, what is this? What are you doing?"

She was loss of words. What was happening? Why is happening? What the heck is this? How are they here? How are they here, in Orochimaru's lab?

"Hinata..... "

He clamly called her. He needed to clear her doubts.

"Hinata, calm down." He held her bye her shoulders and made her sit down.

"Ne, Hime I need you to calm down and listen to me. Alright?"

She nodded. She was beyond to much shocked to speak.

"One day, when I was training with my Rinnegan I found it."

"But how?" Her voice came out like a whisper.

"Well, I was testing it's abilites. Around that time when I found out that I could make portals to another dimensions or I could create an opening wherever I want then I started training on it. One day I was training on it and made an opening too far away when it succeeded then I started to work on it more. One day suddenly the portal opened it here. I found out everything then." Naruto finished.

"What did you found out?" Hinata asked as her confusion was not gone yet.

"Well, after the Uchiha massacre he kept some bodies to himself. Illegally, though. He wanted to test on the Sharingans and specially on female."

"Why specially female?" Hinata asked.

"I don't know that particularly. Maybe he wanted to test the abilities of female Uchihas. There is not much document left there."

"And.... Rin???"

"Well, I learnt about her from the Three tails. He said that he had left some Biju Chakra in her body. He knew that she was just a victim of the evil world so he didn't wanted her to die."

"And then?"

"Unfortunately, she couldn't survive. But that snake didn't left her in peace. Well, I guess we already know how much he is obsessed with Biju's power. I guess that's why he took her and kept her. Maybe later on he forgot about her."

"But that doesn't answers how did they aged?"

"Well, there are many forbidden Jutsus that we don't know about." Naruto smirked.

"That explains everything. So, what are we gonna do now?" She said standing up and finding new energy.

"Woah, woah what's up with the energy. Anyways, seal them alright."

He threw a scroll at her and she catched it with ease.

She quickly sealed them as soon as Naruto removed those wires from those jars.

He stood there and opened an portal. Both of them entered and they found themselves in an different place.

What Hinata found suspicious was the building infront them. It was old fashioned but built recently.

"What is this Naruto-kun?"

"You will soon find out."

"Naruto-kun, not again."

"Just a little bit more Hime."

She pouted like a little girl.

They got inside. And the structures were a little off.

She glanced everywhere, taking details. When Naruto told her to unlock the containers, she did.

They slowly placed them over on the ground. Naruto then took out some clothes because who knows what they were wearing and since when.

He left the room with a word, saying to Hinata to change the clothes. How gentleman-ly behaviour of him. She found it cute.

When she was done she called him back and he came.

He placed some seals over them and Hinata stood there being amused.

"Naruto-kun, what are you doing?" She asked.

"What it seems like?" He raised an eyebrow playfully.

"Naruto-kun, please....."

"Well, I am going to bring them back to life."

"How?"

This time she only questioned because a lot has happened in last few hours.

"I have been working on some Jutsus. You know that Granny Chiyo saved Gaara by giving up on her life. I had settled it in my mind that I would create a justu where the performer didn't have to die."

"So, how are you gonna do it?"

"Sacrifice."

He whispered and went away while patting her head.

She had enough of everything. God, how did she ended up here? Well she insisted to end up here though.

She just watched him from afar. She had worked so hard to come beside him and be with him. But she didn't mind now. She knew whatever he is doing is important. So, she is going to do everything that he is telling her.

On the other side, Naruto was nervous. It's right he had created a jutsu like Chiyo, where the performer didn't have to die. But he had only tested it on some animals.

He was not sure if they would work on them.

He inhaled a deep breath. He is going to make it. He took off his forehead protecter and his cloak. He threw it on the ground. ( Pic ^^^)

Hinata, found it so hot. She was trying so hard to not to faint. She removed her cloak too and her Ninja band because she thought, if they would wake up and see them in this outfit then they would get suspicious.

It's better early than late.

Naruto quickly placed some seals on them and then summoned a scroll.

He undid the scroll and three Jetsu got out being tied up, head to toe.

Hinata stood there patiently waiting for him to finish.

He placed another seal on those white creatures and then he took out another seal.

A mask appeared from the seal and it was creepy.

He wore the mask and then started doing some hand signs.

A big purple like soul appeared behind him and the atmosphere darkened.

Hinata couldn't feel her legs or arms. She was frozen on her spot.

'It's Eight Trigrams sealing....' She thought in her mind.

"Naruto-kun...." A small worried and barely hear-able voice escaped her lips.

Naruto could feel the pressure in his every muscle.

He did some more hand signs and the soul took out a sword and started cutting it's stomach.

Naruto could feel the burning sensation around his stomach. And the again he could feel Kurama's chakra healing the wounds.

Then it happened. He slammed his hands on the ground and green lines started flowing from those white creatures to the dead women.

A crazy amount of wind and pressure were releasing that made Hinata and Naruto press their feet onto the ground, while pressing more chakra on it.

After a blink of an eye the process stopped and the soul disappeared. Naruto threw his mask and stumbled backwards.

Hinata ran and held her falling boyfriend.

He was panting real hard.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to Kurama."

"Shut up, brat."

Naruto chuckled as he heard the ancient old beast growling behind from his mind.

A rustling sound caught their attention and both looked in front of them.

It was Rin who was getting up.

"Huh.... It worked???" Naruto said being amused.

"What?"

"Shit.... " You could hear him murmur under his breath.

"What do you mean by it worked? Weren't you sure?"

Damn, he made her angry.

"Well, I only used it on animals though."
He gave her his old sheepish grin thinking it would work.

"What? Naruto-kun, what do you mean by animals?" She was getting more angrier.

"Well, I have tested on rabbits, cat and... "

"Rabbits??? Cats??? "

You could see the tick mark appearing in Hinata's forehead.

"Oh, yeah and I save a Dog once. He was umm... Akamaru's size maybe... "

"Naruto-kun..... "

He gulped as soon as he saw shadow covering her eyes.

"I am dead... " He said.

"Umm... Excuse me, before you kick him out would you mind telling us what is happening here and how are we here and also who are you???"

Naruto and Hinata looked at the females who just had gotten up. And it was Rin who was speaking.

"Oh... Well, I guess we should start our introduction." Naruto said getting up and Hinata got up too.

Naruto dusted of his pants and went near them. Hinata following behind him.

"You may not know me but my father, well I am Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto."

"You're Kushina/ Nanadaime / Sensei 's son!!" Three of them said in union.

"Hai, and this is Hinata. Hyuga Hinata. Hioshi-sama's eldest daughter."

"Oh...."

"So if I remember correctly, we were dead. So, how come we are alive? Rin-nee died before us. Also, how are we looking like we have aged through the time?" It was Izumi.

"Well, I think we got some explaining to do...." Naruto said and looked at Hinata who was already looking at him.

___________________________________________

Very sorry for late update. Guys, I have been very busy with studies, so I didn't get enough time to update. Sorry for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1K 11
Sequel to Familiar. When we last saw Asuna, she was forced to return to Iwa at the request of the Tsuchikage. What she finds there will either tear...
30.2K 643 16
Tsunade leaves Sakura in Suna the day after Sakura is told she has to Marry Gaara. With only 1 week to plan a wedding to man that don't love her, how...
In My Eyes By Kar

Fanfiction

9.9K 170 32
I'll still hold on to hope so that you know. Naruko loves Sasuke but he keeps breaking her heart. Will she still love him even when he tries to kill...
39.3K 832 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...