Slacker (Assassination Classr...

By TheKufster

Sora Hibiki has always longed for a place to belong. Ever since he was boy he's chased after that illusion of... More

Octopus-Sensei
Q&A
Lazy Days
Karma Akabane
The A In Q&A
Poison and Assemblies
Midterms
Kyoto
Shipping
The Box of Moe
Itona Horibe
The Gang Wins the World Series
The Worst Teacher In History
Itona Horibe: Part 2
Studying Time!
Finals
The Culture Festival
The Performance of a Lifetime
Summer Break Begins!
Okinawa!
Die Hard
Grip and Blade
Repeat
A Friendship, A Promise, A Mutual Love, and A Gunshot
Friendship Lost
Nagisa vs Takaoka
Courage, Romance, and Festivals
Gone With the Wind
Reconcile
Sora vs Izumi
Three Words: I Love You
Itona's RC Car and Codenames
Sports Festival?
The Gang Runs a Daycare
Q&A v2!

Bitch-Sensei

456 13 2
By TheKufster

Karasuma was standing at the front of the classroom. "Now, allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign-language teacher."

Sora stared in amazement. The Octopus managed to get a girlfriend before him, and the entirety of Class 3-e. The very concept was enough to make him wanna give up on this assassination and pursue a peaceful existence on an island in The Caribbean.

He wasn't sure why this change elicited such a response. But that is what his immediate gut reaction was, or at least the second one, right after absolute disgust.

The blonde woman was clinging to Koro-sensei, smiling pleasantly at them all.

"Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" she introduced herself.

"What a knockout!" Hiroto whispered excitedly.

"What knockers!" Okajima gushed, getting a nosebleed.

Bitch-sensei smiled up at Koro-sensei. "Who would have thought you were a teacher here?"

Karasuma watched Koro-sensei from the corner of his eye. "The School intends to give you an authentic experience in foreign languages," he said. "I trust there are no complaints..." Bitch-sensei was still smiling and gushing all over the yellow teacher. "...About her taking over half your English lesson?"

"If we must," Koro-sensei replied without complaint.

Okajima gaped at the scene in front of him while Mimura looked extremely uncomfortable.

Nagisa's mouth curled up in amusement while Kayano leaned over.

"We're got us one heck of a teacher," she whispered excitedly. "Not only that, she seems to really have a thing for Koro-sensei."

Sora stared at her. She was an assassin right? She had to be. There was no way they would hire a normal teacher to help out when a state secret was teaching the class. Clearly she was brought in to kill him. And based on how she acted, seduction was her specialty.

"Uh, huh." Nagisa nodded, holding up his pen and notepad. "I might get some assassination hints out of this." He looked back at Koro-sensei, who seemed perfectly fine with Bitch-sensei gripping his arm. Meanwhile Koro-sensei looked down at her with a large smile.

Koro-sensei's grin widened when his face glowed pink.

"He's just plain smitten," Hiroto remarked dryly.

"There's no mistaking that face," Nagisa said. "How human of him."

Irina-sensei blushed and sighed softly as she stared up at the octopoid. "The more I look at you the more I like what I see." His pin face was shown. "You're beady eyes, like two diarrhoea pills."

Sora gagged. She was either an assassin, or she had the weirdest fetish ever.

Right up there with feet.

His wriggling tentacles were shown. "Your undefined joints." She rested her head on his chest, while class behind her looked shocked. "Why, you're positively captivating."

"How embarrassing!" Koro-sensei chuckled.

Sora sighed. Today was gonna be a hell of a day.

___________________

"Hey, pass! Kill!"Karma called out as Okajima kicked a ball toward their teacher.

"Are you not gonna join their game?" Karasuma asked and Sora shook his head.

"Nah, I'm feeling a little under the weather today," He admitted, it wasn't a lie at all. He genuinely wasn't feeling well, but he would be lying if that was his only reason.

"Besides, I couldn't resist the chance to speak with a real professional killer," He smirked and glanced at said killed. "Ain't that, right? Irina-sensei,"

"You sure figured that out fast," Karasuma replied, taking a glance at me.

"It's not rocket science, like hell would you guys call in a regular teacher," Sora explained with a casual shrug. "So what's your game Irina-sensei? Seduction right?"

"You really know your stuff," she replied and Sora sighed.

"Alas, a genius like me wouldn't be fooled for long," he joked but got ignored.

"I had all kinds of close-range methods prepared," she said frigidly, as Karasuma stood next to her. "I just never thought my seduction tactics would work." She took out a cigarette while Karasuma eyed her distrustfully.

She lit up the cigarette.

"But you can't just hire an assassin to work at a school," he said as she walked away. "We'll have you do some teaching to keep up appearances."

She stopped and smirked. "I'm a Pro." She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "My job will be done before I need to resort to teaching." Then she walked outside.

Outside a football was kicked high in the air.

"HUP! PASS!"

Karma kicked the ball to Koro-sensei. "Hup! Kill!" He shot at the teacher as well.

Koro-sensei avoided the anti-sensei pellet. "Hup! Pass."

Fuwa kicked the ball back to him. "Hup! Kill." She lunged at him but he caught the ball and dodged her attack.

Koro-sensei now had two balls in hand with one about to hit his head. "Hup! Pa—"

"Koro-sensei!" Irina-sensei called.

"Hm?" The ball bounced off his head as he and the class stopped to look over at her.

Irina-sensei waved as she ran down the steps. "Koro-sensei!"

"Karasuma-sensei tells me you're oh so very fast!" she chimed, stopping in front of him. "Is that true?"

Koro-sensei dropped the footballs and looked sheepish. "Well, not that fast..."

Sora gagged as he followed her out onto the field.

"Could you do me a favour? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee." He kept ogling her breasts. "Won't you bring me some while I'm teaching English?"

His face was pink again. "Why of course. I happen to know a great café in Vietnam." He flew off into the air, sparkling a little, leaving a dust cloud in his wake.

"Ah!"

The class flinched from the smoke.

"Er...Ms Irina?" Isogai spoke up nervously. "Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?"

"Class?" Irina-sensei took out another cigarette and lit it up. "Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something."

"Uh..." Okajima's eyes widened.

She looked at them coldly as she let out a wisp of smoke. "And, can you not call me by my first name?" The students were taken aback by the sudden change of behaviour. "I'm not playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you are to call me Ms Jelavic."

Vic. Bitch. Sora could tell Karma was gonna have a field day with that.

There was an unnerving silence for a moment.

From the far corner, Karma smirked. "So, what are you going to do, Ms Bitch?"

Sora smirked, he totally called it.

"No, nicknames!" she snapped, pointing at him.

Karma kept smiling, placing his hands on his hips. "You're an assassin, right?" He raised an eyebrow. "This whole class working together can't kill this monster, and you're going to kill him all by yourself?"

Bitch-sensei smiled crookedly. "Brat. Grown-ups have their own grown-up way of doing things," she said smugly. She looked over her shoulder. "You must be Nagisa Shiota right?"

"Uh...?" Nagisa's eyes widened.

"Uh oh Kayano, someone's after your man~" Sora teased, earning a surprised noise from the greenette.

"Huh!?"

Without saying a word, Bitch-sensei walked over and kissed him.

"HAAAAAH!"

The whole class was in awe, with some of the boys looking impressed, while the girls were shocked, Sora smirked at that and leaned in to whisper in Kayano's ear. Said girl looking like she was about to have a stroke.

"Told you so~" Sora teased again, but this time Kayano was too shocked to respond.

Suddenly Sora was distracted by someone tapping on his shoulder.

"You knew about her all along didn't you?" Yuki asked, earning a shrug from Sora.

"You're telling me you didn't?" He asked.

"I had my suspicions sure, but most of us were pretty thrown off by the sudden shift," she admitted and Sora nodded.

"Yeah, from what I can figure she must be some kinda infiltration specialist, and her body and words are her weapons," He explained and then let out a sigh. "Classic seduction tactics, I'll admit they've got Koro-sensei pinned,"

Yuki raised an eyebrow.

"I sense a "but" at the end of that statement," she pointed out and Sora smirked.

"Awfully observant of you, you're absolutely correct," He replied before narrowing my eyes. "Koro-sensei is definitely more clever than he lets on, let's just say Ms. Bitch over there is in way over her head,"

The two of them were silent for a moment before Yuki deadpanned.

"She's still kissing Nagisa," she said.

"Yeah, I noticed," I replied.

"Come to the staffroom later," she said coyly while she held his shell-shocked face against her cleavage.

Oh?

"I'd like to see what you have on him." Then she turned around and let him drop to the floor.

Oh.

"The same goes for anyone else with key intel!" she told the others. "I'll give you something good in return." She smirked when she looked at the girls. "I can even swap in a man for you girls."

Oh!

Three men in stealth gear walked over to them, carrying guns.

"It's a pro's job to have both technique and connections," she said, looking very smug. "You brats go watch from the outfield." Then one of her guys passed her a small gun. "Oh, and one more thing." Her smile grew colder. "Interfere even slightly in my assassination and I'll kill you." She kissed the barrel of her gun.

Sora watched the scene play out in disinterest. No matter how smart she thought she was, there wasn't a chance in hell she would beat Koro-Sensei.

No way, no how.

____________________

Back in the class, the blackboard had study hall written over it.

Bitch-sensei crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Yuki stared out the window in disinterest. If Koro-Sensei were here she would be paying attention, but with someone like Bitch-Sensei in charge she was content to pull a Sora for a little bit. It's not like she was teaching them anything anyway.

"C'mon Ms Bitch, teach us something," Maehara groaned.

Bitch-sensei was nearly knocked from her seat because she was so offended, and gritted her teeth in anger.

"Yeah, Ms Bitch," Fuwa said dully.

Bitch-sensei shook with rage.

"I mean you are a teacher here, right, Ms Bitch?" Karma remarked loudly.

Yuki was fairly certain she heard Sora hide his laughter from behind her.

"QUIT YOUR BITCHING!" she shouted, standing up. "For one thing they're pronounced differently!"

A purple diagram was shown explaining the meaning of a surname ending with Vic. "You Japanese don't differentiate between B and V!"

The class didn't look impressed.

"I'll teach you the right way to say the V!" Bitch-sensei lectured. "Firstly bite your bottom lip. GO ON!"

The class quietly and reluctantly repeated, pronouncing V.

"Yes, right!" Bitch-sensei said, with the while class poised to say the letter V. "Now stay like that for an hour and give me some peace and quiet."

The students' gazes became murderous.

Yuki sighed. This was the worst lesson ever.

____________________

"Well that was a complete waste of time," Sora muttered and Maehara laughed.

"And I know exactly how to get our minds off of it!" He cheered and Isogai, the third and final member of our current group, smiled awkwardly.

"Uh oh," he muttered.

"Let's go pick up some chicks!" Maehara cheered and dragged us off.

Target #1: Kanzaki

"What is happening right now?" Sora asked and Isogai shrugged.

"We're watching Maehara hit on girls," he pointed out and Sora sighed.

"Yeah I know, what I wanna know is why!?" He questioned and Isogai sighed.

"Someone has to cheer him up when he gets rejected," he said and Sora deadpanned.

"You know Kanzaki, you're really cute. Have I ever told you that?" Maehara asked and Kanzaki smiled awkwardly.

"Yes, every time we've spoken," she replied, and Okano entered the room.

"Uh oh," Sora joked and slipped behind Isogai.

Okano saw what was happening and glared at the orange-haired playboy.

"Maehara..." she growled making him jump. "What are you doing!?"

She then kicked him in the stomach.

And so ended Maehara's adventure in stupidity.

____________________

Mimura paused and looked up when he saw Koro-sensei follow Bitch-sensei to the sheds.

"Hey now—you kidding me?" Mimura exclaimed. The others stopped to see what he was looking at. "They're going into that shed together?"

"Kind of a letdown." Sugaya groaned. "Watching Koro-sensei fall for such an obvious ploy."

Sora wasn't so sure. He knew that The Octopus could play the fool if he needed to. And he was far from stupid. If he and the rest of the class had seen through her schtick from the jump then so did Koro-Sensei.

But why was he still playing along like this? And what was he planning here?

Kataoka watched Koro-sensei and Bitch-sensei with unease. "Karasuma-sensei...."

Karasuma frowned. "Hm?"

"I get that she's a Pro, but she's not exactly easy to get along with," she said disdainfully.

"Yes, I know." He closed his eyes and faintly shook his head. "I'm sorry you kids have to deal with her but the higher-ups seemed to think that she's all that."

Sora listened attentively.

"And, well...." Karasuma trailed off. "Completing all her preparations in a single day prove she's an assassin of the highest calibre."

"You think she'll pull it off?" Yuki asked, stepping beside Sora. The taller boy just laughed and school his head.

"She doesn't have a prayer." Sora replied, earning a nod of approval from Yuki.

"Glad we can agree on that." She replied.

All we could do now was wait for the inevitable.

The class barely paid attention to the lesson, too focused on waiting to pay Karasuma any mind.

After a while, everyone, even Karasuma himself, was simply waiting.

Then the sound of gunfire. Everyone took a step back and was taken off guard as Sora stared in shock.

"That sounds like live ammo," He pointed out and Nagisa turned to him.

"How can you tell?" He asked and Sora frowned.

"It's way louder than our air rifles," Sora explained before turning to Karasuma. "Didn't you tell her that live ammo wouldn't work?"

"Yes, I did," said Karasuma.

After another little while, they heard slithering noises.

And then moaning...

Sora seemed uncomfortable. What the hell was Koro-sensei doing?

"What was that?" Fuwa wondered.

Okajima raised an eyebrow. "Gunshots, a scream and now a slithery sound?"

"NO!" Bitch-sensei moaned suggestively as the slithering noises intensified.

...

"Um...I'm not sure I wanna know," Sora pointed out.

Bitch-sensei's moaning grew coyer.

"Yeah, I really don't wanna know," Sora finalized.

Okajima's cheeks were flushed. "I really want to know what he's doing to her in there!"

"Let's go!" Maehara ran towards the shed quickly.

Nagisa, Maehara, and Sora were the first to get to the shed as a pink-faced Koro-sensei emerged.

"Koro-Sensei?" Nagisa exclaimed.

Okajima hurried up to us. "How are those boobs?!"

Koro-sensei smiled smarmily. "I wish I could have enjoyed myself a little longer." The pink faded from his cheeks. "But, I'm looking forward to our classes together."

The students looked on warily as smoke filtered out of the shed.

"Wh-what happened in there?" Nagisa asked hesitantly.

Then, with wobbly legs, Bitch-sensei emerged out of the shed in an extremely tight-fitting PE uniform.

"Ah! Bitch-sensei is wearing a wholesome, retro gym outfit!" Nagisa shouted.

Bitch-sensei was in a daze flushed state, drooling as she stepped out into full view. "To think he did all that to me in one minute...my back and shoulders have never felt looser, ha gave me a lymphatic oil massage, and then changed my clothes at top speed."

Sora raised an eyebrow at that. That's all he did? He was expecting worse. Well goes to show you should never judge a book by its-

"And, then to do that slithery thing with his tentacles?!" She collapsed to the ground.

...God dammit Koro-sensei, Sora sighed.

Nagisa sighed wearily and turned around to their teacher. "What did you do, Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei's face went blank white, looking away. "Oh, you know, grownups need grown-up care."

"That's the face of a guilty grown-up!" Toka snapped.

"Back to the classroom now!" he chimed.

"Yes sir," we all chorused.

If they were lucky, maybe defeat will have humbled the bitch.

But Sora honestly doubted that.

____________________

The students were uneasily quiet while Bitch-sensei tapped away at her phone with a dark look shrouding her face. As far as Sora was concerned. There was a zero percent chance that defeat had humbled her in the slightest.

The class watched her warily while Karma smirked and leaned back in his chair.

"Dammit! Why doesn't this backwoods school have WiFi?" she yelled.

"You're trying awful hard, Ms Bitch?" Karma said lightly, gaining some of the class' attention. "Your pride must be in tatters after that."

Bitch-sensei glared at Karma and gritted her teeth.

"Uh, Sensei?" Isogai spoke up hesitantly.

"What?" she asked irritably.

He looked nervous. "If you're not going to teach us anything, could you swap with Koro-Sensei?" He raised his finger like he wanted to bite his nails. "It's just we've got entrance exams this year."

"Ha!" she mocked, making him tense.

Sora's eyes widened.

"You want that vicious creature to teach you?" Her nose wrinkled.

"You think your exams compare at all to a planetary crisis?" She stood up and smirked coldly. "Must be nice being a clueless kid!" Her smirk grew. "Besides, I know you E Class students are the school's loser misfits."

The room darkened as the students all tensed at her words and dark shadows shrouded their faces.

"There can't be any point to studying now,"  Bitch-sensei mocked.

Nagisa looked appalled, frowning while Karma's smug smirk became stiff. Sora meanwhile had a completely blank expression.

She spread her arms out tauntingly. "I know-how about this? If my attempt succeeds I'll give you 5 million yen to share!" She smacked her palm against the desk. "That's far more than you'd gain from any pointless schoolwork." She smiled smugly. "So shut up and do as I-"

A pellet hit the backboard behind her. Sora stood up, glaring across the room at her.

"By all means, continue. While you do I'll do the same thing you've done to others your entire career and slit your throat while you're not looking." Sora challenged, his eyes filled with fury.

"Sora?" Yuki muttered, looking up at the boy. His usually lazy and tired expression replaced with a look of quiet rage. His eyes were half-lidded, and his brow was tight.

"You think the people in here will be better off if we turn out like you?" He asked. "An assassin? Unlike me and you everyone else in here still has a chance to be better than that."

He stepped forward as he talked.

"They all have a chance to actually live good lives. Turn out alright. Do what they want to do." Sora added. "So I don't care if you screw me over. But if you stand in their way then-"

Once he got into range, he moved. In a flash, pointing the tip of his blade to her throat.

"Then I'll kill you."

The entire class was still for a moment. Even Bitch-Sensei seemed taken aback by the boy's actions. The same kid that had always seemed so relax had shown a new side of himself, and nobody was quite sure what it meant.

But after a moment he laughed.

"Just kidding." He reassured his teacher. Before turning right and walking out of class, leaving his confused amd startled classmates behind.

____________________

Yuki walked around the old campus worriedly. She was trying to find Sora, and maybe figure out what in the world had just happened. After he had left, Bitch-Sensei had stormed out of the room in a huff. Shortly after class had ended, and everyone went their own ways. She was pretty sure most everyone else were playing a game with Koro-Sensei in the courtyard.

But Sora was nowhere to be found.

She considered the possibility that maybe he'd went home early? He did seem pretty upset, but that also sounded strangely out of character for him. For as lazy as he was, and as little attention he paid to his classes he had never missed a day of class for as long as she'd known him. And he'd never went home early either.

As strange as it sounded, he did actually like school. That's why it was so puzzling to her that he'd just up and vanished. She was about to give up her search when she finally saw him. Sitting at the cliff side that Karma had supposedly tried to jump off of.

"Sora?" She asked worriedly, making her way toward him. The breeze blowing through her hair, and causing it to flow in the wind. Sora turned back toward her and paused for a moment, before he waved.

"Oh? Yuki? What are you doing here?" He asked, Yuki simply sighed and sat down next to him.

"What do you think? I was worried about you, you dolt." Yuki chastised him, looking over at him as his eyes remained focused on the ground below them. "You're not planning to-"

"No, I'm not gonna jump." Sora replied, already knowing what she was gonna ask. "Bitch-Sensei just pissed me off, and I find this place relaxing."

Yuki let out a soft sigh of relief, thankful he wasn't that crazy. But she still held an amount of uncertainty in her expression, and a heaviness in her heart as well.

"So what about her set you off so bad?" She asked.

Sora was silent for a moment before he sighed as well.

"I don't want her to ruin your guys' chance." Sora explained. "She was looking down on all of you, I don't like that."

"What about your chance?" Yuki inquired, her pale pink eyes filled with confusion. Why was he only worried about them?

"I don't really care about me. At this point I'm just going through the motions until I figure out why I'm here." Sora explained. "It might sound philosophical, but really I just don't know what I want."

Yuki laughed at that.

"We're not even High Schoolers yet Sora. None of us know what we want from life." She pointed out, laying on her back and looking up at the sky. "I mean, for a while there I actually thought that someone like me could be an Idol."

Sora raised an eyebrow at that. "An Idol?"

Yuki blushed, realizing what she'd just said.

"Well- Maybe not an Idol." She added. "But I wanted to do something with music for a really long time. When I was a kid I always thought about it."

Sora was silent as he listened, letting the girl continue on with her thoughts.

"But turns out I have no sense of how to manage my priorities. So I spent all my times focusing on music, and my grades plummeted, ended up here in E-Class over that. Of course it didn't help that mom died either, that was kinda a blow to my education and music." Yuki explained, letting out a soft sigh. "My mom was the reason I got into music actually. So- when she died my passion just kinda...died with her I guess."

Sora's eyes were full of sympathy, he stared at the girl as tears filled the corners of her eyes.

"But even if I wanted to keep trying it's not like I have a choice now. I'm not allowed to join The Choir or The Band while I'm in E-Class so-"

"Why let that stop you?" Sora asked, his eyes full of confusion. "You don't need a whole choir just to sing."

Yuki stared at him.

"Why not sing something for me right now?" He asked.

"Huh!? Now?" She stammered.

"I mean...only if you're comfortable." Sora reassured her with a small smile. But she just let out a small breath.

"Alright, alright, just give me a second." She replied, letting out a sigh as she looked out at the horizon.

She took in a breath.

"Long lost, brave runaway"

"Run far, and never go astray"

"The stars will guide you, far into the night"

"Follow your heart, for what you know is right"

With one last breath she concluded the tune. Turning toward Sora, who seemed completely dumbstruck. "Well?"

"That was amazing." He bluntly stated. "I can see why you wanted to go professional."

She smiled sadly. "Not like that's an option anymore..."

"Why not?" Sora asked. "Music doesn't require a top tier education. Just start recording stuff and post it online. With that kind of talent you'll be heard eventually."

She seemed like she was gonna argue again, but she just smiled.

"Thanks...I'll keep that in mind." Yuki stated, slowly climbing to her feet. "Now come on, let's get back to the others before class starts."

Sora stood up and followed her. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

As they walked Yuki couldn't stop smiling. It had been a while since she'd been able to perform for someone.

She had missed this feeling.

____________________

After making their way back to the classroom where the students were lounging about chatting with each other. Then Bitch-sensei opened the door, silencing them when they all looked up in surprise.

Silently, she walked over to the blackboard and picked up a piece of chalk. Terasaka and his friends eyed her angrily while she wrote something on the board.

When the blackboard was shown it read, 'You're incredible in bed.'

Sora stared at the writing. "What..."

He had to be misreading that...right?

She half-turned to them and said in English. "You're incredible in bed. Repeat."

He wasn't.

The class was confused but cautiously sat down in their seats.

"Come on!" she ordered.

"Uh... Y-you are incredible in bed," they all repeated in a mixed level of English.

"When I assassinated a certain VIP in America. I first turned on the charms, to get close to his bodyguard. Those are the words he said to me. They mean you're great in the sack."

Sora couldn't help but question such an example being used on Junion High Kids.

Bitch-sensei confidently stood in front of the board. "It's often said that the fastest way to learn a new language is to get yourself a lover who speaks it," she explained. Toka and the rest of the class listened with rapt attention. "You want to know what they're feeling, so you try your hardest to understand what they're saying. When necessary in the course of my work. I have used that method to learn more than a few new languages. Therefore my lessons will teach you how to sweet-talk foreigners. The basics of chummy chats, straight from a pro assassin. Master them, and they will come in handy with a real-life foreigner."

Sora was shocked. She actually wasn't a terrible teacher, surprisingly. That felt weird for him to admit though.

Bitch-sensei frowned. "Let that octopus teach you what you need for your exams," she said, grimacing. "The only thing I can teach you is practical conversation skills..." Her voice wavered, sounding unsure as she faced the class. "And, if you still don't think of me as a teacher, I'll give up on my assassination and leave." Her frown deepened. "Th-that ought to fly with you all. And...I'm sorry about all that stuff."

The class were lost for words, staring at her in disbelief.

"Uh..." Kataoka and Maehara shared a look.

Then they all burst out laughing, making Bitch-sensei jump.

"Why so nervous?" Karma asked slyly. "You were just threatening to kill us!"

She blanched. "Uh!"

"She's totally a teacher now," Maehara remarked.

Fuwa grinned. "We can't call you 'Ms Bitch' anymore."

Bitch-sensei gasped softly, looking almost touched. "You...you understand!" She covered her mouth.

"It was a pretty rude thing to call a teacher," Rio reasoned.

Bitch-sensei blushed and looked like she'd almost cry with joy.

Sore sighed, he almost felt bad for her. But class 3e giveth, and class 3e taketh away.

"Yeah. We need something else," Kataoka agreed.

"How 'bout Professor Bitch?" Hiroto suggested.

Bitch-sensei looked like she had been slapped by a frozen fish, but then quickly tried to mask it.

"Err....how about we move away from the whole 'bitch' thing?" she suggested, smiling weakly. "Just call me by my first name. I don't mi—"

"But, that bitch thing really isn't going away," Hiroto interrupted pleasantly.

She stiffened. "Ugh!"

"Yeah, Bitch-sensei fits her way better than Ms Irina," Fuwa commented lightly, while some of the others laughed. Bitch-sensei growled, as her patience wore thin.

"Well, there you have it. Welcome, Bitch-sensei."

Bitch-sensei's eyes were white with rage, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, let's get started, Bitch-sensei!" Isogai called out.

She screamed, losing her temper.

"I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!"

"I'll give you 'Ms Bitch'. Do it right!" she screeched.

"Aren't you cute," Hinano cooed.

"I am not!"

Sora smirked over at Yuki, who smirked back.

She was gonna fit in fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...
272K 5K 33
────karma akabane one-shots π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ & π‚π”π‘π‘π„ππ“π‹π˜ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 π„πƒπˆπ“πˆππ† Please be reminded that some of the chapters posted her...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YΕͺSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...