Divine Desires: The Redemptio...

By heyzelasadobe

In a realm where ancient gods and mortals coexisted, there lived a powerful and feared deity named Asmodeus... More

β†Ώ π—½π—Ώπ—Όπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—² β†Ύ
1 - Shadows of the Past
2 - The Divine and the Damned
3 - The Confrontation
4 - Wisdom in the Shadows
5 - The Persistence of Light
6 - The Unyielding Darkness
7 - A Glimmer of Change
8 - The Forbidden Encounter
9 - A Fractured Bond
10 - Flames of Jealousy
11 - The Unwelcome Reminder
12 - The Unyielding Argument
13 - The Temptation of Darkness
14 - The Lingering Doubt
15 - The Slow Thaw
16 - A Chance Encounter
17 - A Bond Tested
18 - The Desperate Pursuit
19 - Bound and Blindfolded
20 - Clash of Brothers
21 - The Frail Mortal
22 - A Brother's Demand
23 - A Bold First Move
24 - A Watchful Presence
25 - A Deepening Bond
26 - Unspoken Desires
27 - Growing Desires
28 - Unleashed Desires
29 - Intimate Desires
30 - Intimate Embrace
31 - Symphony of Love
32 - Afterglow of Love
33 - Morning Playfulness
34 - Intimate Bath
35 - Heated Argument
36 - Battle of Magic
37 - Unveiling Intentions
38 - Surprise Visit
39 - A Yearning Heart
40 - A Teasing Moment
41 - Playful Tryouts
42 - Intimate Dance
43 - A Relentless Passion
44 - A Fiery Lovemaking
45 - Climactic Release
46 - A Playful Afterglow
47 - Afterglow Cleanup
48 - A Moment of Uncertainty
49 - Surprise Announcement
50 - Tears of Joy
51 - Brother's Concern
52 - A Firm Resolve
54 - Stressful Evening
55 - Dimly Lit Corner
56 - Drunken Encounter
57 - Drunken Confrontation
58 - Drunken Departure
59 - A Sobering Scolding
60 - A New Beginning
special: a father's love
special 2: a father's wisdom
β†Ώ π’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’† β†Ύ

53 - Unwanted Advances

1 1 0
By heyzelasadobe

As Asmodeus excused himself from his brother Ihys and returned to his office within the village, he resumed his role in disguise, concealing his true identity as the Devil God. His colleagues and associates believed him to be a mortal, unaware of his divine nature.

However, as he settled back into his office, he found himself surrounded by some of his female colleagues who entered with a look of desire in their eyes. Their advances were clear, and they seemed intent on getting his attention.

Asmodeus felt a growing discomfort and frustration. He despised such advances, as his heart and loyalty belonged to Seraphina alone. He had no interest in the advances of others, and his love for Seraphina was unwavering.

His demeanor turned cold and stoic as he attempted to ignore the women in his office, hoping that his disinterest would deter them. But they persisted, undeterred by his attempts to distance himself from their advances.

Finally, Asmodeus reached his breaking point. His patience worn thin, he turned to face the women with a stern and unwavering gaze. His voice, usually calm and composed, now held an edge of anger and frustration.

"Ladies," he began, his voice firm and commanding, "I must make something abundantly clear. My heart, my loyalty, my faithfulness, and my soul belong to one person and one person alone—Seraphina. I have no interest in any other pursuits, and I kindly request that you respect my boundaries and refrain from such advances."

His words were sharp and direct, leaving no room for misunderstanding. Asmodeus's loyalty to Seraphina was unwavering, and he would not tolerate any interference in their relationship.

The women, taken aback by his sudden shift in demeanor and his clear statement, began to retreat, realizing that their advances were in vain. Asmodeus watched them go, his heart filled with a renewed sense of commitment to Seraphina.

In this chapter, Asmodeus faces unwanted advances from his female colleagues but firmly asserts his loyalty to Seraphina, making it clear that his heart belongs solely to her. His unwavering devotion to Seraphina remains at the forefront of his priorities.

>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naΓ―ve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
724 10 44
You can't love someone back to life. ___ You don't get to die and be reborn the same. You come back, but you come back wrong. This is the price you p...
14.2K 283 17
Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It's something I want to make ever since A...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...