My Favorite Shipper (AU)

By Yang_9904

This story is about two friends (Jungwon and Niki) who like to ship people around them. Until they met Jay an... More

Prologue
Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
•Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (side couple)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (The Crush Hunt 1)
Announcement
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

+Part 14 (Crush Hunt 2)

420 17 6
By Yang_9904

🔞

⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️⚠️

Again this is just a fanfiction. I will repeat that I changed everything that the idols had, all of this are just made up based on my crazy and naughty imagination and it has an aged up.

If you don't like it just skip it

*****

What should I write? In Sunoo's thought

Sunoo slowly looked at Niki but he didn't know that Niki was already looking at him. Sunoo quickly looked away.

"No!! No!! Not him.. not him!!" Sunoo said in his mind and bit the ballpoint pen

"Are you done?" Niki asked and took a seat next to Sunoo

"No.. not yet"

Niki just nodded while staring at Sunoo who was bitting the ballpoint pen.

Suddenly Niki took the pen that Sunoo was biting and replaced it with his lips. Sunoo immediately kissed back.

It was obvious in their eyes that they are both thirsty on each other lips. Niki grabbed Sunoo's waist and pulled him closer causing Sunoo to let out a moan.

"Ughh"

Nothing else can be heard in this room now but only the sound of their wet kisses.

(AN: omg!! I'm not good at this 🙂)

Sunoo's arms are wrapped around in Niki's neck.

Niki slowly stopped and looked into Sunoo's eyes with a lustful gaze. He kissed Sunoo again but now it was rough and aggressive. He picked up Sunoo while not breaking away from the kiss and laid on the bed.

" Niki~" Sunoo called seductively to Niki.

Because of that, Niki became even more turned on.

"Arghh.. Fuck" Niki said and quickly removed his clothes. He kissed Sunoo again, and his kiss slowly went down from Sunoo's lips to his neck, leaving some marks.

"No..Ughh~ nik..hmm" Sunoo moan. trying to stop Niki for leaving some marks but Niki didn't listen

Little by little Sunoo's hand traveled from Niki's chest to his hard on dick. He suddenly stopped kissing when Sunoo started to pump his cock up and down. Sunoo pushes him slow to make him on top now.

Niki suddenly grip on the headboard of the bed and couldn't help but moan as Sunoo licking his cock.

"Ughh.. shit.. Put that in your mouth already" Niki said and suddenly grabbed Sunoo's head "open your mouth wider, baby" And Sunoo followed what Niki said.

Sunoo almost cried when Niki suddenly pressed his head to suck his cock causing touch his throat. But when Niki moaned, Sunoo got confident and he started sucking on Niki's cock even faster.

"Aishh!! Ughhh.. sunoo~baby..yeah~.... That~that's right..." Niki moaned while his head throwing back, rolling his eyes and shaking knees. "Baby!! Ugh!! Ahhgr.. I~ m.. cum.. gonna cum!!"

Niki grabbed Sunoo's hair to help him speed up Sunoo's sucking on his cock but before Niki could release his semen, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

Sunoo immediately stood up and fixed himself first. While Niki was just glaring at the door.

"Hysstt!! Whoever it is.. I Hate you!!" In Niki's thought while waiting for Sunoo to open the door and to see who knocked

When Sunoo opened the door, and saw Jay standing there with a weird smile.

"Yoww!! Don't look at me like that.. it's not my fault... Tinn just ordered me to call everyone, because we are going to start to exchange what we wrote" Jay explained "... It looks like I'm wrong timing..and... please cover it with a blanket" Jay said as he pointed at Niki's erect cock

Niki quickly covered it up. While Sunoo is so red because of what they did earlier and because of the embarrassment now.

"Finish that first.." Jay said and smile at them teasingly "babosh" he said and wave

Sunoo closed the door. "I think...We have to go out now" Sunoo said shyly to Niki.

Niki nodded "You can go first.. I just need to go first to c.r"

(AN: Only the two of us understand why he goes to the C.R 😏🤫)

Sunoo just nodded and immediately took the paper he wrote on and went out.

******

Jay returned to their side of the campfire while laughing. Jungwon smiled when he saw him and was about to approach when suddenly someone called Jay.

"Hyung!!" Sunoo calls Jay

Jungwon's smile suddenly dropped when he saw Sunoo being clingy to Jay. He went to the campfire side and sat while trying not to look at the two.

"Niki!! Sunghoon!! Jake hyung!! Hee hyung!! come here already.. please" Jungwon begged in his mind

Jungwon breathed a sigh of relief as the others sat down one by one.

But his attention went to Niki who had just arrived. He was sweating profusely and a bit pale. His hair is also a bit messy.

Niki took a deep breath and sat next to Jungwon.

"What happened to you? do you have a fever?" Jungwon asked Niki and touched his forehead to check.

"I don't have a fever"

Jungwon nodded.

Tinn began to speak and the writings were exchanged. "We only have 20 minutes to guess it... and we will start in.. 1... 2.... 3.. and start guessing"

Jungwon read what Sunghoon wrote.

• He is cute
•Smart
•friendly
•Every time he smiles, you feel like you're going to melt because of his beauty

Jungwon looked in Sunghoon's direction and smiled.

"Does He already know? But wait.. I didn't write a dimple" Sunghoon asked himself. And he read what Jungwon wrote one by one. And he was surprised by what he read because based on Jungwon's description he wrote is seemed so familiar. He looked in Jungwon's direction and saw him looking in the direction of Jay and Sunoo.

"So.. My guess was right" Sunghoon said to himself and read what Jungwon wrote again.

•A bit rude
•cold
•He's like living in a library because he is always there
(I don't know if I have a crush on him because before I really didn't like him specially his attitude)

*****

Niki and Sunoo have exchanged of what they wrote.

Sunoo smiled when he read what Niki wrote.

•His name starts with S
•His next letter is U
•And what follows the letter U is N
•And his name has a double O
•Yes.. you're the one I like. (SUNOO)

On the other hand, Niki smirked when he read what Sunoo wrote.

"The one who's reading this. He is the one I like."

(AN: hey!! Label first HAHA)

"OKAY!! Times up!" Tinn shouted while clapping his hand to get there attention "So let's start... Here" When Tinn pointed at Jake's direction.

Jake stood shyly.

"So.. who do you think your partner's crush is?"

"I think... Heeseung's crush is..." Jake stopped first and looked at Heeseung "I think Heeseung's crush is me"

Tinn approached Heeseung while smiling. "Is it true?"

Heeseung nodded. Suddenly everyone started screaming ang cheering because of that. Heeseung stood up.

"You Heeseung.. who do you think Jake's crush is?"

"Based on what I read, I feel like he crush back me right away"

"Yoww!! So you think.. he has a crush on you too?"
Heeseung shyly nodded "is it true Jake?"

Jake nodded and immediately covered his face using his jacket. Everyone cheering and screaming loudly so Tinn clapped his hand to make them quiet "Next, you" Tinn pointing at Jungwon

Jungwon stood up.

"Who do you think your partner's crush is?"

Jungwon looked in Sunghoon's direction and smiled. "I think... Sunoo"

Sunoo's eyes suddenly widened when he heard that. "What?"

"Is it true?? Wait who is your partner again?"

"Sunghoon"

"Is it true Sunghoon?" Tinn repeated his question

Sunghoon looked at Jungwon who was smiling, the smile that made his heart beat faster, the smile that Sunghoon can't erase in his mind.

He nodded and suddenly turned to Sunoo. And said with no voice 'let's talk after this'

Niki looked into Sunghoon and stood up.
"What are you playing dude?" In Niki's thought

"You.. who do you think your partner's crush is?"

Niki looked to Jay's direction and suddenly remembered what are they taking about earlier

~Earlier

"Please help me.. help me to confess to Jungwon that Sunoo is just my cousin and to confess about my feelings to him" -jay

He took a deep breath and smile. "I think his crush is me... Well I'm not sure.. but my guess is Me"

Tinn smirk at him "that's what I think too.. but we need to confirm" he said and goes to Sunoo's direction "You're Niki's room partner, right?" Tinn asked. Sunoo smile and nodded "So is it true?"

Before Sunoo answer he looked to Jay first.

Jay nodded as his permission.

"Yes.. I like him" Sunoo answer with a bright smile.

Jungwon suddenly looked to their direction in shock.
"What the hell is happening? Can someone tell to me what is going on? I thought he likes Jay.."

"Next."

Sunghoon stood up. "Who do you think your partner's crush?" Tinn asked

Sunghoon looked to Jungwon's direction and smiled.
"Would I say it?" Sunghoon asked to himself and looked to Jay's direction too

"I'm not sure of this... But I think, Heeseung?" Sunghoon lied

Jungwon laugh because of what he heard. Tinn approached him and asked "is it true?"

"Nice guess.. but his not"

Tinn came closer to Sunghoon and patted his shoulder "it's okay.. at least you tried" he says to Sunghoon

"So who is your crush?" Tinn teasingly asked to Jungwon

"Oyy!! It's not the rule!"

Tinn laugh "I'm joking... I'm joking" he said and looked to Sunoo

"You're the next, Sunoo" Tinn said

Sunoo stood up and smile.

"Who do you think your partner's crush?"

Sunoo smile and looked to Niki's direction "based on what he wrote... It so clear that it's me" he said

"Is it true?"

Niki smiled and and nodded "yes"

Jake and Jungwon suddenly looked at each other. And asked at the same time. "What the hell is happening??"

****

Hi guys 🤗
Miss me??

Sorry for a wrong grammars cuz just like what I said English is not my language / first language.
Just leave some comment if I have wrong grammar and I will fix it right away.

*****

New upcoming book:

My sister's tutor (trailer)

Jay suddenly grabbed Jungwon's waist

Jungwon: Sir... What are you doing??

Jay: shhh... I'll make it quick

Jungwon: What do you mean sir??

Jay: shhh.. just shut up and just help me this time

****

Unexpected Night (trailer)

Jungwon: Hey SUNOO!! I feel like someone is watching us

Sunoo: you know what?.. I think you just read horror books allot that's why you're imagining things.

Jake: yeah!! Let's just enjoy this night

****

Jay: that guy is so cute

Niki: where?
Jay point to the table where Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo are

Heeseung: yeah!! The one who looks like a puppy

Jay: nah.. the one who looks like a cat

Niki: nah.. both of you are wrong.. the guy who's wearing red and has a foxy eyes is more cuter.. what do you think Sunghoon?

Sunghoon looked to the direction of the three and smile

Sunghoon: I think the puppy one

*****

My Sister's Husband (Undecided)

We need to vote a ships..

HeeJake
HeeSun
HeeWon
Sungwon
Sunsun
etc....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.7K 40
"This time, I will make the most out of it." Torned in the process of letting go, Sunghoon, who is still in the shadow of his now gone love, Jake, fo...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
9.2K 613 12
Sunghoon kisses his best friend drunk at a party. He forgets it but, Sunoo can't seem to forget. Not when it's a common occurrence.
7.9K 362 24
Sunoo wanted to prove that his girl version could impress anyone, but there were things he didn't know about Niki and Sunghoon. Which one will Sunoo...