Part 5

Jungwon's POV:

While observing the dorms around me, I could not stop being amazed of the colors, the size and the designs of the dorms.

"The dorms here are so nice.. how much do they charge? maybe the fees here are expensive" I said to myself. And I continued searching for the dorm number that Jay said.

"Room #058 "
I just looked at the door and took a deep breath before knocking. I knocked three times but no one answered.

I noticed that the door was slightly open so I thought of going inside. I slowly went inside and looked around.

"Wow!!" I couldn't stop being amazed what I see inside his dorm
Until I bumped into someone behind me and I can feel that it was a little wet. When I turned around, I was surprised to see Jay half naked and a little wet, and based on what I could see from him, he had just finished taking a shower.
I was stunned. When I saw the six pack abs that he was just hiding.

He is different from the Jay I met at school. The Jay who is always alone, the Jay who always wears eye glasses

"You're here..." He said and smirked at me "It's good that you come in... actually, I've been waiting for you" he added with a creepy smile and slowly coming closer to me

As he slowly approached me, I also slowly retreating until I had nothing to back because it was a wall. He pinned me with his arms and held my chin to look at him. Suddenly my heart beat faster. I feel like I will melt the way he looked at me.

He smirk "So let's start"

"H-huh?" I asked nervously

"I said let's start making a report"

I fixed my posture and my clothes before looking at him. "So this is what you want??.. okay.. fine... Let the game begins"

"Shall we start while you're like that?" I said and smirked at him "Or maybe you want us to do something else" I am now the one slowly approaching Jay while he is now the one slowly backing away.

I saw that he suddenly blushed.And he also avoids my eyes. While he was backing away, there was a sofa behind him and he suddenly rocked on it. He was about to get up but I immediately went on top of him and held his hands so he couldn't leave.

While I was on top of Jay, someone suddenly came in
"JAY!! Let's~ WHAT THE FUCK??!!" shouted Heeseung and covered his mouth

Jay and I were shocked and looked at each other who can't believe what just happened.

******

Heeseung @hee tweeted

Sorry bro for interrupting... @jay Both of you can continue🤭

 @jay Both of you can continue🤭

Likes 932 |Retweets 34

Replies

@jay: SHUT UP hee!!
╰┈➤ @hee I'm sorry bro.. I didn't know he was there.. and i didn't know that... you know🤭
╰┈➤ @jay: @hee 🖕🖕🖕

@wonie: Heyy!! It's not what you think!!
╰┈➤ @jakeys: @wonie Why?? what happened??
╰┈➤ @wonie: @jakeys none of your business 🙄

******

The three were sitting on the couch and Heeseung saw that the two were red so he couldn't stop smiling and being thrilled by what he was seeing earlier and now.

"so-" Jungwon didn't finish what Heeseung was going to say "whatever you saw earlier.. you're wrong in what you're thinking"
Heeseung nodded while smiling teasingly at Jay "Okay.. But why is he here?" Hee asked while raising an eyebrow.

Jay immediately looked at Jungwon.

"We will make a report.."

"while you're topless? you will make a report?? maybe you will make a different report" Hee said and smiled teasingly at the two

Heeseung stood up and took his bag. "I'm leaving.. because I feel like I'm the one who disturbing your honeymoon.. bye love birds " Hee teased and gave them a flying kiss

Jay stood up and picked up the pillow from the sofa and threw it at Heeseung, Heeseung immediately ran out of the dorm while laughing loudly.