𝑰 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’π’π’π’ˆ...

By purpleu9597

The love tale story of a senior and junior who is studying medicine. The senior jeon Jeongukk who doesn't hav... More

π•„π•’π•šπ•Ÿ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
π•Šπ•¦π•‘π•‘π• π•£π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕔𝕒𝕀π•₯
β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙
𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π•π•–π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•œπ•œ'𝕀 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•
π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..? (πŸ™)
π•Šπ•™π•ͺ π•€π•žπ•šπ•π•–π•€
𝔽***π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝔹𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕕
π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš
β„π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Œ (𝕄)
𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕
ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖
π•ƒπ•–π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
𝕄𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•šπ•£

𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖..!(𝟚)

932 52 1
By purpleu9597

Preview:

Jeongukk too smiled back and both started eating even tho tae don't wanna eat those cute food saying that 'they are too cute to eat' but at last Jeongukk made her eat saying that they can buy more if she wanna keep them with her.

Both are done eating and decided to take a walk to arcade with isn't that far. Jeongukk parked his car safely until they come back.

Both started walking around side by side while looking at the stalls. Tae is looking at accessories which are looking so cute.

Jeongukk is just looking at tae with a whipped smile with love filled eyes, arms crossed before his chest leaning on the wall.

Tae's eyes sparkled looking at the accessories. She always have a habit of collecting accessories even tho she wears them rarely.

So she picked few thin chains and looked at the shop keeper.

"Um aunty can I know how much does this cost!?" Tae asked politely smiling to which the aunty smiled and said

"Each would be 80 dear!" She replied smiling making tae smile back.

She liked them so much so she nodded and took out her purse to pay. But before that Jeongukk stopped her.

"Tae wait! Tell me how much is it I will pay!" Jeongukk requested softly making Tae immediately shook her head.

"Ah no no please I will pay it!" Tae denied shaking her head softly looking at him.

"But- he was cut off when he looked at her eyes which made him forget the surroundings. Tae smiled and immediately payed for her chains she took.

"Here dear!" The shopkeeper aunty said handing tae the accessories making Jeongukk snap out of his daze to see tae already payed for the things she bought.

He shook his head and scratched his neck smiling while looking down.

They went to arcade next where they played many with tae being impressed of Jeongukk playing basketball without missing a goal.

"You play basket ball so good!" Tae complimented as she don't know that he is a captain of basketball team.

Jeongukk smiled his heart beat raising hearing the compliment from tae. It means a lot to him cause it came from tae.

"Thanks! Well I'm a basketball team captain of our university" Jeongukk said making tae eyes widen making her look so adorable.

Please no stop with your cuteness love my heart can't handle this much in one day -Jeongukk thought in his mind and patted his left side subtly where heart is located .

"Really!? Woah!" Tae exclaimed nodding making Jeongukk smile.

Next they went to play balls area. There they will give 9 balls and there is board before them with numbers written on it. There is a small wooden wall blocking every number forming as a cup. Now they have to keep the ball at the edge of the board and leave it to fall in that cup. Like that after all 9 balls are done. They will add the numbers where the balls entered after counting they will get a final number. the prizes have numbers stuck to it. According to the final number they got, they will get the prize to which the number they got was struck.

(Hope you guys understand!)

Tae decided to play that while jeongukk is just looking at her with a whipped smile how she is focused on at game aiming for the toy she want which is a bunny plushy.

she shot all the balls in bucket and shop owner started counting the number. the number is 24. Tae looked around the prizes to see which thing have 24 number attached to it. soon she found it and pouted sadly unconsciously.

the thing which have the number 24 attached to it is a cute water bottle

"Here dear!" The old shop owner gave her the bottle smiling who took it with a smile.

The bottle is so cute so she is Okai with that as she is happy she got at least a cute bottle.

tae went to jeongukk and smiled to which jeongukk too smiled back. jeongukk know that she is upset as she didn't get the plushy she wanted. they both started walking slowly while looking around. jeongukk didn't like it that tae was upset. he looked around and smiled when he saw there is a arrow shooting game is there and in that there is a big plushy as one of the prize.

"tae!" jeongukk called her making her hum and look up.

"lets go there!" he said while showing the arrow shooting to which tae nodded and smiled making jeongukk smiled.

they both made their way towards the game. jeongukk gave the shop keeper money who took it and gave a arrow.

"What do we do now..?" Jeongukk asked to the shop owner.

"sir! you have to shoot the array in the middle on that chart board if you do that you can choose whatever gift you want and you will have totally 3 chances." The shop owner explained to which jeongukk nodded understanding. he looked at tae who looking at everything with her wide puppy eyes making jeongukk chuckle.

hearing the chuckle tae looked up to see jeongukk already looking at her making her blush and look down shyly fidgeting with the dupatta. jeongukk just smiled at that cute act and looked ahead, got ready to shoot.

Tae is looking at his side profile who have a frown of concentration , the way his sharp jaw is clenching .

woah his jaw is so sharp Aish what am I thinking - tae slapped herself mentally and looked down blushing shyly.

She looked up again to see the first shot is nearer to the centre but not on it. Jeongukk shot the arrow again to which it went straight to the middle point making tae squeal but immediately calmed down with red cheeks.

Jeongukk chuckled at the cuteness and gave back the arrow to the shop owner.

Tae is waiting for Jeongukk to select the prize while Jeongukk secretly smiled at how cute she is looking around the prizes.

"I want that big one!" Jeongukk said pointing at the item he want.

The shop owner nodded and took it and was about to give to him but Jeongukk backed away resulting in tae standing in front of him who is confused.

"Give it to her!" He said making tae look at him with a shocked face but he can clearly see the shine in her eyes looking at that big plushy.

"Take it!" He said with his hands in his pocket pointing with chin, smiling softly at her.

"But it's yours!" Tae muttered with red cheeks while fidgeting with dupatta end.

"And I won it for you!" Hearing the response Tae immediately turned back with red cheeks blushing heavily.

"Here mam!" The shop owner forwarded his hand which have a big plushy to tae who took it shyly thanking him.

She smiled her boxy smile giving jeongukk who is admiring from behind a mini love heart attack. jeongukk kept his hand on his heart clutching there with a whipped smile not leaving his lips.

Anyone who sees him like that can tell he is definitely in love.

"Thank you uncle!" tae thanked him smiling to which the old man smiled back.

Tae looked back at jeongukk who immediately acted like brushing the dust off his shirt coughing. Tae smiled at him to which jeongukk smiled his bunny smile.

tae chuckled at that and kept the bunny plushy beside his head who made a confused face.

"smile!" tae said softly to which his face automatically stretched into smile making tae smile cooing looking at the resemblance of both the bunny plushy and him.

"you both look alike!" tae said laughing while jeongukk smiled rubbing his neck shyly while looking down.

Soon they continued their 'date' and now it's time to go back.

They reached the university hostel by evening 6:30-7:00 at the time.

Both made their way towards the gate of the hostel. Both were silent not an awkward one but a comfortable one, no words are shared in between them just the sound of wind and leaves.

Tae turned around to Jeongukk who is looking down to look up with a smile on his face.

"Um.. thank you for today!" Tae said shyly while tucking her hair strand behind her ear with a shy smile.

"Don't !" Jeongukk replied softly not to thank him.

She nodded and looked down and bit her lip shyly. Both really enjoyed spending time with each other and don't wanna leave.

"Tae!" Hearing the soft voice she looked up to see Jeongukk have a box in his hand.

She gave him a confused look to which he smiled assuringly and nodded saying

"It's to remember our first date" tae blushed darkly and smiled before taking it softly. Their fingers brushed softly making both smile.

"Open it!" Jeongukk said smiling holding the bunny plushie and the cute bottle for tae.

Tae nodded and started opening it while Jeongukk is biting his lips nervously thinking what if she doesn't like it.

Tae opened it and gasped looking at two beautiful chains.

He gave them so that she can wear daily if she want as the chains she bought are looked like they are used for occasions.

"You like them!? If not I can get you another things!" Jeongukk said nervously to which tae looked up at Jeongukk and gave her a wide boxy smile making his heart race.

"Thank you so much kookie! I loved them !" Tae thanked but immediately looked down shyly , closing her eyes tightly after realising the name she called him while Jeongukk is on a cloud 9 smiling like an idiot hearing the cute name.

He never likes it when someone calls him nick names but it's tae we are talking about so yeah of course he is loving it.

"I'm sorry!" Tae apologised making Jeongukk shake his head immediately

"No no you can call me anything you want... I would never mind!" Jeongukk assured her immediately making tae smile shyly nodding.

"Umm I will go now!" Tae muttered looking at him .Jeongukk looked  back into her eyes and hummed softly and handed the plushie and the bottle who took it and smiled cutely.

With that tae turned around and smiled looking down and made her way in. She turned back around one more time and waved at him to with Jeongukk smiled and lifted his hand as a bye.

Tae smiled one more time and went inside while Jeongukk stood there till tae went in and smiled before making his way towards the car.

He got in and looked up at the balcony one last time to see tae is already present there. He waved at her slightly to which are too waved back while adjusting her dupatta on both sides.

Jeongukk smiled and soon drove off while tae too smiled to herself and went to room holding the plushie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 23.2K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
360K 12.3K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
334K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...