good thing // johnjaeyong (...

By kyhyuns

โ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น?โž โ...๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง!

๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!

153 8 3
By kyhyuns

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun lays in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He's dressed in only his boxers, his blankets gathered around his ankles. He can't sleep, he feels too warm and he can't stop thinking. He glances at his large Pompompurin plushie that's sitting beside him on the bed, exhaling slowly.

Johnny had bought him that plushie last year when he went to Japan for work, and he rediscovered it in his wardrobe yesterday morning when looking for something. Johnny had told him Jaehyun looked like Pompompurin, especially this specific plushie. Jaehyun remembers laughing at it; the plushie has Pompompurin's head, then the body is like super jacked and muscled. Jaehyun forgot how much he loved that stupid plushie.

He closes his eyes and exhales deeply. Today was certainly...a day. He doesn't think he's ever stayed at work for as long as he did today—he didn't leave until about eight, still trying to get through on his never-ending workload. He thinks he was the last one in the office. His eyes feel as heavy as lead, and he just feels so insanely exhausted.

But worst of all, his heart hurts.

He replays his conversation—no, his fight—with Taeyong earlier today, over and over like a broken record, trying to figure out how everything went so wrong. Did he maybe say something to Taeyong after or during their office sex session to annoy or upset him? Did someone else say something to Taeyong? Was it Taeyong just simply being jealous, or did Jaehyun simply overreact?

Taeyong did tell him he was thinking too far into things and blowing things out of proportion, was he really the one at fault? Or was Taeyong the one out of line?

Right now, he's not so sure.

Jaehyun sighs loudly, reaching over to grab his laptop on his bedside table. He promised Johnny they would FaceTime; they've only been texting since Johnny left. He did say it would depend on how tired he is, and since he can't sleep he might as well call him. It's nearing midnight for Jaehyun, which means it would be around ten in the morning for Johnny all the way on the other side of the globe in Chicago.

He adjusts his position in his bed, sitting up and leaning his back against his headboard, while opening his MacBook and finding Johnny's contact. He sets the cold laptop on his lap, before clicking on the FaceTime option in Johnny's profile. It rings a few times, before Johnny's pixelated face comes into view on Jaehyun's laptop screen.

"Hey, I was waiting for your call." Johnny answers, the video call making his voice a little crackly. Jaehyun would be lying if he said he didn't miss Johnny's voice, or his stupidly handsome face as it slowly came into focus, the pixels smoothing out. Johnny peers down into his phone screen, his dark eyes widening comically. "Are you...naked?"

Jaehyun blushes, suddenly feeling self-conscious. He grabs the Pompompurin plushie and tugs it in front of him, shyly hiding his chest from the camera. Johnny chuckles, adjusting his camera so his face was half-hidden. Jaehyun looks down at his laptop screen, noting that Johnny was also topless; his prominent collarbones peeking into the frame of the camera.

"Oh, I haven't seen that plushie in a while." Johnny says with a laugh.

"I found him in my wardrobe yesterday, so he's chilling with me now." Jaehyun responds. "A-and for the record, I'm not naked. Not...not completely." He adds, cheeks and ears enflamed in red. "A-anyway, how is your mom? How's she handling everything?" Jaehyun changes the subject, lifting his laptop up and crossing his legs under him. He sets the MacBook upon a pillow in front of him, hugging his Pompompurin plushie tight to his chest.

Johnny gazes at him through the camera, and Jaehyun swears he sees something flash in his dusky eyes, even just for a split moment. "...yeah, she's okay. I mean, as okay as one can be in these kinds of circumstances. She's happy I'm here, and my dad is happy I'm here too. I do wish I was here visiting, rather than watching my father die and planning his funeral..." Johnny trails off, running a hand through his hair.

"I know, I'm sorry, John." Jaehyun responds quietly.

"It's okay, don't be sorry." Johnny reassures with a small yet genuine smile. "Although, I am finding it harder than I thought to be away from you." He says, his smile turning into a grin. Jaehyun coughs awkwardly, looking away. "Wanna move Pompompurin so I can see you?"

Jaehyun's eyes widen, and his grip around his plushie tightens. "Wh-why?"

Johnny shrugs. "Why not?" Jaehyun looks away, and Johnny's teasing grin quickly vanishes. "You okay? You seem down." Johnny asks, worried.

Jaehyun sighs softly. Damn Johnny for knowing him too well—he has never been able to hide his emotions well from his best friend. Jaehyun is not the kind of person to wear his heart on his sleeve, he opts to bottle up his emotions and remain stoic, the main reason being that he hates worrying others. So, over time, Jaehyun has perfected the art of pretending everything is okay and that nothing is bothering him—except Johnny and Sicheng can easily look past his facade.

"I'm fine, just a huge workload, that's all." Jaehyun answers, deciding to only reveal half the truth to his worried best friend. Johnny has a lot on his plate right now, and the last thing Jaehyun wants to do is burden him further.

"You sure that's the only thing?"

Damn Johnny and his stupid Jaehyun lie detector.

Jaehyun looks down into the camera of his Mac, hugging his plushie tight to his chest. "Uh, well..." he swallows thickly. "What...what made you...fall in love with me?" He asks slowly, struggling to get the words out. His cheeks are warm, and he's hoping Johnny can't see how red they are on his screen.

Johnny seems taken aback with Jaehyun's question, and even with the pixelated screen, Jaehyun can see pink grazing his friend's cheeks. "Why so curious about this now?"

Jaehyun shrugs, trying to look nonchalant and like Johnny's answer won't affect him. "Just curious."

Johnny adjusts, moving to hold the phone camera directly in front of his face, clearly in bed. Jaehyun bites his lip, anticipating Johnny's answer.

"If I'm honest, I don't really know when I developed a crush on you," Johnny starts, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "One minute, we were friends, and the next minute I was...uh..." he coughs.

"You were...what?"

"Do you really want me to tell you?"

Jaehyun blushes darker, if that was even possible. "...why, is it dirty?"

Johnny snickers. "Next minute I was having wet dreams about me fucking you." Johnny says bluntly with a grin. Jaehyun's face erupts in a fiery blush that burns bright across his cheeks, tips of his ears and down the back of his neck.

"...pervert."

Johnny laughs. "Can you blame me? I was a hormonal teenage boy with a hot best friend." He says cheekily, Jaehyun clearing his throat awkwardly. "As for 'falling in love', I was eighteen, I think, and we were goofing off on my bed. You were teasing me about failing my classes, or something, I don't remember," Johnny rubs his nose, "and I think we were wrestling or something? And I pinned you under me, and...well, you smiled at me." Jaehyun stays quiet, sort of remembering what Johnny's talking about. "...and after you smiled at me, I realised I was in love."

Jaehyun blinks, chocolate eyes widening. "That's it? I smiled at you?"

Johnny chuckles nervously. "Aha...yeah, that's it. Stupid, huh?"

"Oh, no no, it's not stupid," Jaehyun says, panicked. "I just...I don't know."

"Did my answer upset you?"

Yes. "No." Jaehyun responds, running a hand through his tangled brown hair. "You can't help how you fall...in love."

Johnny stares at him intently through the screen. "Are you sure you're okay? You're acting...off."

"I'm fine," Jaehyun lies. "I'm just really tired. It's been a long day." He sighs deeply. "Don't worry about me, okay? You've got enough going on."

Johnny echos his sigh. "Hyunnie, how can I not worry?" He says softly. "How can I not worry when the person I love seems so dejected and upset and won't tell me why?" Johnny looks away. "I still don't think you fully understand how much you truly mean to me, Jaehyun. I'm not exaggerating when I say that seeing you upset genuinely breaks my heart, and that I would do anything for you."

"I'm sorry," Jaehyun blurts. He hugs his Pompompurin tighter, his fingers clutching the soft plushie as if his life depends on it. "I'm sorry, I'm tired. I'm going to go." He says quickly, tears stinging his eyes.

"Jaehyun—wait—"

"Goodnight, Johnny. I'm sorry." Jaehyun hurriedly says, before hanging up on his friend and shutting his laptop screen quickly. The tears are already slipping down his cheeks by the time he slumps back against the headboard of his bed, clutching his stupid toy tightly. He pulls his knees up into a bent position, hiding his face into his plushie as he cries into it's soft fabric.

He didn't mean to cut Johnny off, but hearing Johnny talk about him like that made the guilt already present in his heart grow bigger and bigger until he couldn't even bear to look at his lovestruck best friend. The way Johnny looks at him with a dark gaze full of longing and love makes Jaehyun feel even worse about not loving him back in the same way. He knows he's hurting Johnny, and talking to Johnny is just a constant reminder.

On top of that, Johnny's reason for falling in love with Jaehyun was once again to do with his looks and not him. He was hoping Johnny would have a different reason, but he was left feeling disappointed. He really should have just said no to calling Johnny, because now he feels worse than he did before.

Jaehyun moves his MacBook onto his bedside table, lying down on his side with his Pompompurin still in his arms. He half pulls his blankets up over his body, his head slumping into the soft pillow. He's exhausted, his eyes hurt, his head hurts, his heart hurts, everything just hurts.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

"Jeong, are you even going to look at me?" Taeyong asks, standing by Jaehyun's desk with a hand on his hip. Jaehyun shakes his head, ignoring his pretty supervisor as he works hunched over his desk. Taeyong exhales a heavy, annoyed sigh, running his free hand through his gelled pink hair. "Seriously?"

Jaehyun exhales, pausing his typing. "With all due respect, Sunbae, I'm still really behind, especially because you keep adding more work for me to complete. If you want me to actually finish and catch up, please, leave me alone." Jaehyun says, monotonous. He glances up at his hyung from the corner of his eye, watching with slight satisfaction how Taeyong's eye twitches at being called 'sunbae' once again.

"Stop calling me Sunbae." Taeyong grumbles, ignoring the rest of what Jaehyun said.

Jaehyun shrugs, adjusting his glasses. "You're the one who told me you were my supervisor above anything else, weren't you?" He doesn't look at Taeyong, just continuing to type and read over the files given to him.

Taeyong bites his lip. "That's not what I—"

"Sunbae, I'm busy." Jaehyun interrupts, deadpan. Taeyong pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue, clenching his jaw before he silently turns and storms back to his office. Jaehyun releases a heavy sigh, resting his head in his hands.

He doesn't understand Taeyong's mindset. Taeyong was the one who basically told him that he's just Jaehyun's supervisor, and that he needs to focus on work and do his job properly, and now he's saying the opposite?

Jaehyun does want to sort things out with Taeyong, but he is still incredibly behind on his work, and the new stuff that's coming out just keeps getting piled on top. It's just never-ending. He even came into the office early this morning, at about six-thirty, before any of the managers are meant to start. Yuta almost had a heart attack when he walked in at quarter-to-eight and saw Jaehyun sitting at his desk already working.

At around lunchtime, Jungwoo popped by his desk to ask him if he wanted to join him for a lunch break, considering Jaehyun had barely left his desk all morning. Jaehyun had looked up and over to Taeyong's office, seeing said supervisor outside his office conversing with Doyoung. They made eye contact, and he could see Taeyong's dark boba eyes quickly glance to Jungwoo, then back to Jaehyun. Jaehyun had told Jungwoo he was fine, but maybe bring him back something to eat instead.

Once Jungwoo had come back, he gave Jaehyun his food, and he asked Jaehyun if he was okay. Jaehyun reassured him he was just tired and overwhelmed, but he was fine—another lie. Jungwoo told Jaehyun to promise him he would actually eat his lunch. Jaehyun promised him.

But of course, Jaehyun didn't eat it. He forgot about it, he was too immersed in his work. He ended up discreetly tossing it once it was stone cold and lied to Jungwoo that he ate it.

Now it's nearing ten at night, and it's getting hard to ignore the rumbling in his stomach. He feels like shit, so he probably looks like shit, too. He's tired, and his eyes burn from staring at a screen for fourteen and a half hours. He's the last one in the office, again, and it's deathly silent.

Jaehyun removes his glasses from his nose, setting them on the desk and rubbing his eyes with a soft groan. He's basically caught up, finally. Only a few more files to look over and send through to Taeyong and he's done.

Speaking of his pretty supervisor, when he left at six, he didn't spare one look at Jaehyun on his way out. Which stung, but Jaehyun was otherwise ignoring Taeyong for most of yesterday and today, so it was to be expected that he would finally give up.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here?"

Jaehyun jumps in his seat, gasping loudly from shock. He spins in his chair to face Yuta who stands behind him with his eyebrows raised. Jaehyun places a hand over his chest, feeling his heart thumping painfully right under his skin.

"Oh...it's you..." Jaehyun exhales. "You scared me."

"Sorry," Yuta murmurs, stepping closer to Jaehyun and looking down at his messy desk. "Why are you still here? Do you know what time it is?"

Jaehyun shrugs. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm still organising some stuff from my transfer," Yuta responds coolly, tongue toying with the piercing in his lower lip. Jaehyun gazes up at him from under his long eyelashes, noting that Yuta does that a lot when he is thinking. "Don't tell me you're still catching up on work? Weren't you here at, like, seven this morning?"

"Six-thirty, actually," Jaehyun corrects, turning his chair so he once again faces his desk. "I'm nearly done, so I'm going to finish these then go home."

Yuta leans down and grabs the arm of the desk chair, forcing it to spin and face him. Jaehyun's eyes widen, not expecting his supervisor to do that. Yuta cages Jaehyun in with both hands on either arm of the chair, bent over so he can stare the younger male in the eye. Jaehyun automatically pushes himself into the back of the chair, trying but failing to put distance between him and his hot supervisor.

"You're coming home now, Jaehyun," Yuta orders, voice low. "You left here after eight last night, as well. And I've barely seen you get up from your desk today. You've got to be hungry, right?"

Jaehyun opens his mouth to retort, but a loud grumble from his stomach answers for him. His face erupts in a fiery blush, with Yuta grinning and chuckling in response.

"I'll take that and a yes." He says.

Jaehyun sighs, looking away. "I can't leave yet, I'm so close to finishing everything."

Yuta moves closer, his nose almost bumping against Jaehyun's. Jaehyun's chocolate eyes widen, once again trying in vain to pull himself away from the older male. Instead, he looks away. He feels Yuta's cool fingers on his jaw and chin, gently forcing Jaehyun to once again look straight at his face. His cheeks bloom in warmth, his eyes remaining wide.

"Your eyes are all red." Yuta comments, carefully using his fingers to tilt Jaehyun's face slightly to the left then to the right, examining his face. "And they're a bit sunken, too. You look exhausted." He lets go of Jaehyun's chin, fingertips immediately brushing a few strands of hair back from Jaehyun's eyes.

"...I am tired." Jaehyun responds shakily, placing his hand on Yuta's shoulder and softly nudging for him to move away from him. Yuta obliges, but steps around the chair to Jaehyun's computer. He places his hand on the mouse, clicking it a few times. "Hey—what are you doing?" Jaehyun turns in his seat, facing his desk once again. He watches Yuta save his documents, before closing everything on the desktop and shutting it down. "I said I wasn't done yet! Are you kidding me?"

Yuta ignores him, instead reaching to grab Jaehyun's bag under the desk, grabbing his glasses and keys from the desk and unceremoniously tossing them into the bag. Jaehyun protests, trying to grab his supervisor's hands to stop him packing his stuff away.

"Hey, stop it!" Jaehyun snaps. Yuta, once again staying quiet, simply grabs Jaehyun's wrist, harshly yanking the younger up from his chair. Jaehyun yelps in surprise at the sudden sharp tug, stumbling to his feet into the older male.

"Come on, I'm taking you home." Yuta says, dragging the younger away from the still messy desk. Jaehyun protests, wanting to tug his hand away and go back to his desk; but his achingly tired body and exhausted brain fight against him and allow him to be lead away by Yuta.

Yuta leads Jaehyun down to the underground carpark, the younger now silent as he follows his supervisor dejectedly. Yuta never let go of Jaehyun's wrist; and Jaehyun made no move to remove his hand, either. He lets Yuta adjust his grip so that they were holding hands instead—noting that Yuta's hand is still dry and cool, despite holding onto Jaehyun's wrist for a few minutes. The same cannot be said for his hands; they are sweaty and hot. He hopes Yuta doesn't think it's gross.

They get to Yuta's car, and Jaehyun has to stop and gawk at it. The car is a BMW, it's a beautiful sky blue colour, and looks oh so very expensive. Jaehyun gawks at it, causing Yuta to laugh as he unlocks is and chucks their bags into the backseat.

"Like it?" Yuta asks, quirking his pierced eyebrow.

"...yeah." Jaehyun murmurs.

"It's my BMW M8 Coupe Competition, 2021 model." Yuta brags, opening the passenger door and beckoning Jaehyun over.

"2021 model? Oh my god it's basically brand new," Jaehyun stutters out. "This is worth more than my entire life. I cannot get in that thing."

Yuta once again laughs. "Oh please, you're overreacting. Just hop in so we can get home." Jaehyun flushes, but does not argue as he carefully climbs inside the luxurious car. Yuta shuts the door behind him, Jaehyun adjusting himself as he looks around at the pristine interior. He pulls the seatbelt across his body, buckling himself in just as Yuta opens the drivers' side door and climbs inside.

Jaehyun's hot supervisor looks over at him as he starts the car, barking yet another laugh at the bewildered and fascinated look on Jaehyun's handsome face.

"Have you never been in an expensive car before?" Yuta asks with a grin, shifting the car into drive and clicking the hand break off, revving it as he pulls out of the park.

Jaehyun takes a moment to answer. "Uh...I mean, not really?" Jaehyun settles back into the comfortable seat, listening to the nice purr of the engine as Yuta swiftly navigates out of the underground carpark and back onto the street. "The most expensive car I've been in was Jungwoo's Hyundai, think it's a 2022 i30 N model?"

Yuta nods, "Ah, yeah, they're nice cars. Sound good, too. Manual, right?" Yuta questions.

"Yeah, I think so. Jungwoo bought it a few months ago. He loves it," Jaehyun responds. "This car is a lot more expensive than that car though, right?"

"Oh yeah, infinitely." Yuta grins, glancing over at Jaehyun as they pull to a stop at a red light. "I saved up for this car, bought it last year." The light turns green, and he swiftly accelerates. "What car do you drive, baby boy?"

Jaehyun stutters at the pet name, eyes wide as he stares at Yuta. "Baby boy? Where did that come from?" He recalls Johnny occasionally calling him that during sex.

Yuta shrugs. "I don't know, but you're a baby and you're a boy, so it fits."

"I'm not a baby." Jaehyun pouts. "If you're the same age as Taeyong, then I'm only two years younger than you."

"Yeah, exactly, a baby."

"Okay, anyway," Jaehyun changes the subject, ears burning. "I used to drive a 2001 or 2002 Camry." He says quietly. "Uh...but it broke down the other day, which is why I've been catching the train."

"A Camry? You're a Camry driver?" Yuta questions, stifling a laugh.

"Look—I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a cheap ass and never really wanted a brand new car." Jaehyun defends himself, folding his arms and pursing his lips into a pout. He crosses one leg over the other, looking out the window at the world blurring past. "But yes, I am—was—a Camry driver."

"Are you a shit driver?"

Jaehyun scoffs. "That's what the tow truck driver asked me." He says. "I'm not a shit driver." He uncrosses his arms, undoing the knot in his tie and loosening it. He unbuttons the top few buttons of his dress shirt, sighing in relief. He doesn't notice Yuta's gaze subtly watching Jaehyun's movements out the corner of his eyes.

"Anyway," Yuta changes the subject, clearing his throat. Jaehyun looks over at him, noting how his supervisor's cheeks are slightly pink. "You seem a bit stressed out, would you like to come over for a drink?"

"Yeah, sure." Jaehyun immediately accepts the offer, not really wanting to be alone. He also realises, while he's been talking to Yuta since leaving the office, he has not thought about Taeyong or Johnny (okay, except for that one thought about Johnny calling him 'baby boy'). "A drink sounds nice." Jaehyun adds, honestly wanting nothing more than to drown his sorrows in alcohol.

Jaehyun does not drink often, and when he does, it's usually only one drink. He hasn't been tipsy or drunk for a long time, and it generally is insanely hard to get him drunk. He had a bad experience when he was a teenager after getting blackout drunk at some stupid party he snuck out to and decided he was never going to get blackout drunk ever again.

They get to their apartment building, and Yuta parks his car in their apartment's underground parking. They get the elevator up to their floor, all the while idly chatting about work and cars and other unrelated topics. Before Jaehyun knows it, he's four beers in and sitting on the floor of Yuta's apartment in front of his couch.

He already feels slightly tipsy, and it might be because he is drinking on an empty stomach but right now he doesn't care all that much. Yuta is drinking his beers a lot slower, only just finishing his second can as Jaehyun is opening his fifth.

"Thanks for the drinks and company, by the way." Jaehyun says, sitting up straighter, resting his back against the couch. Yuta, who sits on the couch, looks down at Jaehyun as he sips his beer. Jaehyun has now discarded his tie, a few more buttons of his shirt unbuttoned with his suit jacket hanging over the back of the couch. Yuta's suit jacket is with Jaehyun's, his tie untied loosely around his neck with the top two buttons undone of his shirt. Yuta occasionally sneaks looks over at Jaehyun's chest, finding that if Jaehyun sits a certain way, he could see the younger's right pectoral and nipple.

"It's fine," Yuta responds with a slight smile. "You looked like you needed some of both."

Jaehyun takes a long sip of his beer. "...yeah, I definitely did."

"So...why have you been so down?" Yuta questions, sliding down from his seat on the couch to sit on the floor beside Jaehyun. Jaehyun turns to face the other male, placing his beer on the coffee table.

"...just the workload, that's all." Jaehyun lies.

Yuta scoffs. "Look, I may not know you that well, or known you for long, but I know that's bullshit." Jaehyun's eyes widen a bit, his gaze averting. "Look, you can talk to me if it helps take some weight off your shoulders. We're friends, you can tell me anything."

Jaehyun frowns, reaching to the coffee table to grab a strawberry lolly, unwrapping it and popping it into his mouth. "'Friends'? You only want to be my 'friend' because I'm hot." Jaehyun says sourly, chewing the lolly and swallowing. He picks up his beer, watching from the corner of his eyes how Yuta's eyes widen, his mouth dropping open.

"What?"

Jaehyun laughs humourlessly, taking a swig of his beer and finishing the can. "Tell me the truth, you never would have noticed me on the train if I wasn't attractive." He looks down. "Nobody would notice me or pay attention to me if didn't have this face or body." He leans over to grab another beer.

"Hey, that's enough beer," Yuta says, taking the can away from Jaehyun. Jaehyun scowls at him.

"Answer my question." He snaps, leaning forwards and snatching the can from Yuta's hand.

Yuta sighs, sipping at his own beer that's nearly finished. "You never answered my question from before. Answer that one first."

"And which question was that?"

"About why you've been down." Yuta answers quickly. "The other day, I went to give Taeyong some files in his office, but the door was locked and I could hear you two arguing on the other side." Jaehyun's face falls, red-rimmed chocolate eyes widening.

"...how much did you hear?" He chokes out.

Yuta shrugs. "Not much." He looks at Jaehyun. "Is he the reason you've been upset?"

Jaehyun turns to face forward, sipping at his beer. "...yeah, partially."

"Partially?"

Jaehyun takes his red lower lip into his teeth, biting down on it. "Recently...I've just been thinking a lot about how people perceive me. People only notice me or like me for how I look, and never because of me. Including Taeyong. Even Johnny, who I've known my whole life, apparently only fell in love with me because I fucking smiled at him." He places his beer down onto the table, pulling his knees to his chest. "And the same with you. You helped me defend myself against a pervert, then you immediately turn around and ask me out and flirt with me..."

Yuta exhales slowly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He doesn't know who this Johnny is, but knowing that it's not just Taeyong that is after Jaehyun's attention, make Yuta chew the inside of his cheek in slight annoyance.

"I just...with Taeyong, it hurts a lot because I really like him." Jaehyun continues, moving one leg and stretching it out under the coffee table, keeping the other leg bent up at the knee. "Last time...last time I was in a relationship where I liked someone this much, it ended up toxic as fuck. He was controlling and abusive and...I don't want that to happen again because I really like Taeyong."

Yuta takes in all this new information about his dongsaeng. Jaehyun looks so distraught and upset, it makes Yuta's heart ache. "What...what about if someone else were to treat you the way you want, the way you deserve, would it be possible you could fall for them instead?"

Jaehyun looks at Yuta with wide eyes. He knows that look Yuta is giving him, the gaze alit with a burning flame of longing and desire. He swallows thickly, lifting his beer to his lips and taking another long sip. The alcohol and lack of food is definitely making his head fuzzy.

"...I don't know." Jaehyun answers earnestly. "I just want someone to pay attention to my interests, my personality, me—not my face or body." He grabs another strawberry lolly, peeling the wrapper off and eating the sweet. "I don't think anyone would be able to tell me what my personality is like if I were to ask them." He laughs bitterly.

"I don't think that's true," Yuta responds. Jaehyun gazes over at him, eyes focused on his hot supervisor's face.

Yuta really is attractive; his long black hair is out of it's usual ponytail, the delicate wisps framing his handsome face, with captivating and expressive eyes, often rimmed in light eyeliner which really makes their russet brown colour pop. Yuta's sharp jawline and well-defined cheekbones give his face a structured appearance, his neck thin and collarbones so deep Jaehyun could swim in them. He also has a prominent nose and a distinctive lip shape, which adds to his unique and attractive facial features. Oh, and those piercings. Jaehyun thinks the one in his lip and the one on his tongue make him swoon the most. He wonders if Yuta has any other piercings, or even any tattoos. That would only make him even hotter, if possible.

Jaehyun blinks back to reality, realising he drifted into a daze. Yuta looks at him expectantly, eyebrows raised. He clears his throat awkwardly, drinking from his beer again.

"...tell me, Yuta." Jaehyun changes the subject, placing his now empty can on the table. "Do you like me?"

Yuta's almond eyes widen at Jaehyun's straightforward question. "What?" He chokes out instead.

"You heard me." Jaehyun responds quietly. "The way you look at me—do you like me?" He repeats, now looking at Yuta.

Yuta hesitates. "I mean, you're attractive. And your mannerisms are cute. And you're stubborn. I like that."

Jaehyun looks away from Yuta, staring at the table in front of him. "If I didn't look like this, would you have ever noticed me?"

Once again, Yuta hesitates. "...truthfully...probably not on the train, but at work I reckon I might have." He answers honestly. Jaehyun shuffles his seated position slightly, his shirt slipping open further, the right side of his chest now completely uncovered. Yuta cannot help his gaze immediately falling to the younger's chest, his erect pink nipple now out in the open. The mouth-watering sight makes Yuta swallow thickly.

Jaehyun looks over to Yuta, opening his mouth to speak, but notices the older staring at his exposed chest. Jaehyun's cheeks immediately enflame, and he reaches up and covers his chest with his dress shirt. Yuta looks up to Jaehyun's face, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I don't believe you." Jaehyun snaps. "This was fun, but I'm leaving." He pushes himself to his feet, stumbling slightly. Yuta panics, quickly standing to his feet with an apology poised on his tongue. He grabs Jaehyun's wrist, but the younger yanks his hand out of Yuta's grip.

However, in Jaehyun's pretty drunken state, he trips over himself. He yelps as he falls, Yuta attempting to catch him. He ends up toppling down on top of Jaehyun, the younger sprawled beneath him on his back. Jaehyun groans in pain, rubbing the back of his head.

Yuta pushes himself up to rest on his hands and knees, any annoyed threat he had ready dissipating on his tongue the moment he looks down at the younger male pinned beneath him.

"You have to be doing this shit on purpose." Yuta snaps, eyes trying to look anywhere but at Jaehyun. Jaehyun hums in confusion, looking up at Yuta.

Jaehyun's shirt is once again askew, his entire chest now uncovered, with Yuta nestled comfortably between Jaehyun's thick thighs. Yuta's eyes rake down Jaehyun's absurdly attractive form under him, noting that his shirt has come untucked from his pants, the pale skin of his abdomen available to Yuta's wandering gaze. His eyes follow the delicate hairs of Jaehyun's happy trail that lead from his deep navel and disappear into the hem of his pants. Yuta's mouth goes dry.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jaehyun asks.

"You cannot be this oblivious." Yuta grumbles, unable to tear his gaze away from the younger male. Jaehyun notices how Yuta's gaze has darkened—instead of longing and desire in his eyes, it's lust and want. Again, Jaehyun knows that look. Maybe it's because he's drunk, or maybe it's because he's touch-starved sexually, but he decides it's a good idea to egg Yuta on.

A sly smirk tugs into Jaehyun's full, red lips. "Do I make you want to fuck me, onii-chan?" His voice is low, sultry, teasing.

Yuta's mind short-circuits, all rational thoughts flying out of his mind at light speed. Right now, all he wants is to fuck the teasing man beneath him senseless. So, he gives in.

He pushes his knee into Jaehyun's crotch, smashing his lips against Jaehyun's at the same time. Yuta catches the deep moan Jaehyun lets out, not letting the younger breathe before thrusting his pierced tongue into Jaehyun's mouth. He tastes like a mix of beer and strawberry lollies, Jaehyun's own tongue soft against his own.

Yuta readjusts his hands, using them to pin Jaehyun's wrists to the floor beside his head, rubbing his thigh harshly against Jaehyun's crotch. Jaehyun moans loudly, his hips moving on their own and trying to grind himself against Yuta's thick thigh.

It hasn't been that long since Jaehyun kissed anyone, but in his drunken stupor and depressive state, he feels like he hasn't kissed or been touched like this in millennia. And Yuta's pierced tongue in his mouth feels so sinfully good, he can't help but moan in pleasure into the searing kiss.

Yuta pulls back, but only for a split second before his talented mouth latches onto Jaehyun's inviting neck. Jaehyun tilts his head to the side, allowing the older to have better access to his neck. Yuta licks, nips, sucks and bites along Jaehyun's sharp jawline, down the thick expanse of his neck, sucking on his Adam's apple and moaning into Jaehyun's skin as he feels it bob under his tongue when Jaehyun swallows.

"Ah...Yu—Yuta—" Jaehyun moans his name, his voice so deep and grainy it's driving Yuta insane. He's never behaved like this towards anyone before, acted this horny or feral over simple things. Even in past relationships, he's never been this eager to stick his dick into someone.

Yuta doesn't respond to Jaehyun, just continuing to trace his tongue down every line, every crevice of Jaehyun's pretty neck and prominent collarbones. He tears open Jaehyun's dress shirt, finally getting the annoying cloth out of the way. He bites down on Jaehyun's collarbone, desperately wanting to decorate Jaehyun's pale skin in blossoming hickeys. Yuta doesn't miss the faded hickeys along his chest, a slight ache squeezing his chest tightly.

He ignores it, and moves onto the one thing he's been eyeing off all night—Jaehyun's absurdly pink nipples. He doesn't understand how they're so damn pink, but he's not complaining, taking the erect bud on the right into his hot mouth.

Jaehyun whimpers loudly, squeezing his eyes shut. Every time Yuta swipes his tongue around Jaehyun's nub, the piercing would scrape over the sensitive flesh, causing Jaehyun's back to arch up in pleasure. One hand finds its way into Yuta's hair, twisting his long fingers into the older's long, black locks.

"Oh—Yu—Yu-chan—feels good—" Jaehyun moans out between pants. Yuta's hand toys with the unattended nipple, fingers pinching and twisting the erect bud. Jaehyun yelps, pushing his hips once again into Yuta's thigh, trying to grind against the older's leg.

"Yu-chan, huh?" Yuta murmurs against Jaehyun's nipple, tugging at the overstimulated nub with his teeth. Jaehyun whimpers pathetically, titling his head back. "Oh, your nipples are so sensitive, baby boy."

"Y-yeah..." Jaehyun manages to choke out, back arching up as Yuta's tongue travels down the expanse of his torso.

"Your body is so hot, baby boy." Yuta purrs against Jaehyun's skin, his body trembling under him. "Look at these beautiful abs here." He traces his tongue along every delicate ridge of muscle, coating Jaehyun's stomach in saliva, although Jaehyun could not care less. Yuta's tongue travels over a spot just above Jaehyun's navel that has the sensitive flesh twitching, and Jaehyun's back once again arching in a beautiful curve. "Oh, is that a sensitive spot for you?" Yuta delicately runs his fingertip over that spot, the touch featherlight.

Jaehyun mewls, his stomach coiling. "O-oh my god—" He doesn't even notice when or how Yuta had removed his pants, but the next thing he knows, he has two slick fingers decorated in rings inside him. Jaehyun yelps at the sudden intrusion, eyes flying wide. Yuta kisses his way back up Jaehyun's body, before taking Jaehyun's lips in his again.

"Sorry baby boy," Yuta shushes, kissing away Jaehyun's stray tears that slipped out. Jaehyun didn't even realise he was crying. His head is starting to get fuzzy. Yuta's fingers thrust expertly in and out of Jaehyun's tight hole, stretching him out. His thick rings scrape deliciously against Jaehyun's sensitive walls, the pain quickly morphing into pleasure. "How does that feel?"

Jaehyun can't even answer, his mind completely blank as his body trembles with titillation. Did Yuta even add a third finger? He doesn't even remember. Yuta's fingers slide out of his stretched hole, Jaehyun whimpering at the loss.

"Oh, don't worry baby boy," Yuta coos, hurriedly undoing his pants. Jaehyun only notices now that Yuta is still completely clothed.

Disappointing... Jaehyun thinks bitterly to himself. He looks down at Yuta's hard cock as he tugs it out of his pants. Yuta moans as he pumps his hand up and down his reddened shaft a few times, the tip leaking pre-cum. Yuta is certainly not as big as Johnny, but he is definitely well endowed. But it's not the size that has Jaehyun's eyes wide and mouth going dry—it's the Prince Albert's piercing in the top of Yuta's dick.

"Oh my god—you have a dick piercing?" Jaehyun chokes out, cheeks cherry red.

Yuta chuckles. "Yeah, like it?"

"Did it hurt?"

"Of course."

"Will it hurt me?"

Yuta laughs again. "No, baby boy. Trust me."

Jaehyun nods, gawking as Yuta grasps Jaehyun's thighs and pulling them apart, positioning himself in between Jaehyun's legs, thrusting his dick straight into Jaehyun's awaiting hole. Jaehyun's eyes fly open, a loud cry of pain tearing from his kiss-bitten lips. The piercing was certainly an odd feeling, a piece of metal essentially pressing deep into him. Jaehyun pants heavily, Yuta letting go of one thigh and massaging Jaehyun's waist with his free hand.

"Let me know when you want me to move." Yuta says softly, biting his lip. Jaehyun is so, so tight, his soft walls clenching tightly and deliciously around his aching cock. He was so hard in his pants, it was painful. He really wants to just pound senselessly into Jaehyun, but with the younger's face scrunched up in pain, he just has to wait.

The pain slowly subsides, and Jaehyun nods to Yuta above him. "You can move."

Yuta doesn't wait, angling his hips and pulling himself out before thrusting back in. He easily hits Jaehyun's prostate dead-on, the younger's eyes flying wide and crying out in pleasure. Yuta grins, making sure to continuously hit that sweet spot.

How Yuta knows where to aim is beyond him, but god, that bloody piercing pushing into his oversensitive prostate feels so good its insane. It wasn't too much of a difference, but there was something about a small bit of extra stimulation that just made it feel so much better than usual.

Stars dance behind Jaehyun's eyelids, his voice raising in pitch as he edges closer and closer to climax, Yuta abusing that bundle of nerves like never before.

"Yu—Yuta—!" Jaehyun cries out, arching his back as he comes, his climax hitting his body like a truck. He feels his seed splatter over his stomach in hot white streams as he clenches his eyes shut. Yuta moans loudly, not slowing down as he continues to plough into Jaehyun's ass that clenches tightly around him.

"Oh—god—!" Yuta bites his lip as he spills into Jaehyun, pushing himself in as far as he can possibly go. Jaehyun twitches, mewling beneath him as he feels that piercing push into his overstimulated prostate. Yuta quickly pulls out, gazing down at Jaehyun below him with lidded eyes.

Jaehyun looks a mess; a beautiful mess. His cum stains his pale stomach, pooling in his navel with droplets of sweat rolling down the sides of his waist. His chest heaves, his nipples dark and bruises in the shape of lips decorating his collarbones, like a blooming rose garden.

Jaehyun's head feels fuzzy, and he looks up at Yuta one last time before he closes his eyes. Just a few minutes of sleep won't hurt, right?

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun groans, burying his face into his pillow. His head throbs painfully, his stomach feeling queasy. He rolls onto his front, pulling the soft blankets up over his naked body. How much did he drink last night? He doesn't think he ate anything except for a few lollies so he probably didn't drink as much as he could have.

He rolls onto his back, opening his eyes and staring at the ceiling. He's not in his room—but he already knew that. He wasn't blackout drunk last night, so he remembers everything.

Absolutely everything.

Jaehyun covers his face with his hands, before grabbing the pillow next to him and smothering his face with it. He screams into the pillow, his face burning painfully red. While he does remember everything, and was mostly in control of himself, he cannot believe he basically coerced Yuta into fucking him.

Jaehyun knew what Yuta wanted to do to him, and in his drunken, depressed and probably horny madness, thought it would be wise to tease back and essentially egg Yuta on. And it worked. His ass hurts. He throws the pillow off his face back onto the bed beside him, once again staring at the roof. He slowly pushes himself up into a seated position, his lower back throbbing in pain. He grits his teeth, once again scrubbing his hands down his face.

"Oh my god, I am such a slut." He whines into his hands, before letting them run through his tangled hair. His head is still reeling from the fact that he's slept with three different men in a span of five days. While the sex with all three of them was certainly good, Jaehyun is having many regrets.

Is this all I'm good for? He thinks bitterly to himself, bringing his knees to his chest. He looks to his left and finds a glass of water, painkillers, a note, as well as his phone on the bedside table. He shuffles closer, reaching out to grab the note. It's from Yuta, the hangul a little messy, but readable.

Hey baby boy,

I couldn't wake you up, you were pretty dead to the world so I decided to let you sleep. I've left you spare clothes on my dresser, I put your clothes except for your suit jacket in the wash. Your bag is next to the couch, and your suit jacket is hanging on the couch.

I called in sick for you already, and I'll cover your portion of your work today. I apologise for last night, it wasn't my intention to go that far, and I understand if you are mad or upset with me. Talk later, okay?

- Yuta

Now Jaehyun feels worse. Yuta basically confirmed Jaehyun's suspicion last night—that he indeed likes Jaehyun, too. He feels like he should be mad at Yuta, but he just isn't. Yeah, Yuta probably was barely tipsy, and Jaehyun borderline drunk, but Jaehyun definitely knew what he was doing. He wanted to see how far he could push Yuta before he would snap. And, well, he got what he wanted.

Does this make him a bad person?

Jaehyun won't deny that he definitely enjoys sex, or at least being with someone in close proximity, and with everything that's happened with Johnny and now Taeyong, he kind of already missed being with someone.

That just makes him sound pathetic and desperate.

Jaehyun exhales deeply, placing the letter back on the bedside table, feeling like absolute shit. He grabs the packet of painkillers, popping two out of the packaging into his hand. He tips them into his mouth, then grabs the glass of water and taking a huge gulp. He swallows the pills, sighing at the sensation of the crips, cool water sliding down his dry throat.

He really appreciates Yuta doing all that for him this morning, and because of that, it just makes Jaehyun's guilt worse. He remembers Johnny telling him he's too good, that he's better than anyone he knows. Oh, how wrong Johnny is.

Jaehyun's selfish. And this whole thing just proves that.

Jaehyun was selfish in wanting to use Johnny and his love for him for his own sexual satisfaction. Jaehyun was selfish in wanting to be with Taeyong, all the while still not being one-hundred percent clear on his feelings regarding Johnny. Jaehyun was selfish in wanting Taeyong to himself, when he's the one that has men always hanging around him. Jaehyun was selfish in testing to see how far Yuta would go, purposefully pushing him into sleeping with him.

It's no wonder people don't care for his personality, his personality sucks.

Jaehyun blinks back tears, slowly climbing out of bed. A sharp pain stabs in his lower back, and he hisses in response. He forces himself to his feet, finding that once he started walking, the pain slowly began to subside.

He grabs the clothes Yuta left out for him, slipping them on. It was a baggy pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt. Yuta is not as broad as Jaehyun, and a tad bit shorter so Jaehyun wonders how baggy these clothes would be on Yuta's frame. Jaehyun runs another hand through his hair, walking back to the bedside table and grabbing his phone. He takes the glass of water, and drinks the rest as he walks into the apartment. He places the glass into the sink in the kitchen, then walks over to the couch where his bag and suit jacket are.

Jaehyun picks up his bag, swinging it onto his shoulder, before grabbing his jacket and carefully laying it over his bent arm. He looks down at his phone, pressing the power button. The screen doesn't turn on, it's flat. He sighs for the nth time that morning, before walking to the apartment entrance. He crouches down and grabs his shoes by the door, then stands and exits the apartment. He locks the door handle, letting it swing shut. He steps over to his apartment door, opening his bag and digging through it for his keys.

He finds his keys, and inserts the key into the lock. He twists it, but instead of unlocking, it locks. Jaehyun furrows his eyebrows in confusion. Why is his door already unlocked?

Jaehyun twists the key in the opposite direction, unlocking the door. He pushes it open, eyes widening like saucers as his chocolate gaze lands upon Sicheng sitting on his couch.

Sicheng raises his head to see Jaehyun walking through the door, and he bolts to his feet, turning to face his friend.

"Oh my god, there you are. I've been worried." Sicheng exasperates, watching Jaehyun drop his shoes by the entrance, letting the door shut behind him. He walks into his apartment, staying silent. Jaehyun places his bag on the table and his jacket on the back of his couch, running a hand through his hair once again. "You okay?"

"Yeah—yeah I'm fine." Jaehyun lies. He knows Sicheng is going to know it's bullshit, but he really just does not feel like talking.

Sicheng stares at him, crossing his arms across his chest, frowning. "No you're not."

Jaehyun sighs. "What are you doing here, Cheng?"

"You didn't answer your phone. It's after lunch, and I was worried. Your phone kept going to the answering machine. That's unlike you." Sicheng explains.

"Sorry, my phone died." Jaehyun mumbles, flopping onto his couch. "How did you get in, exactly?"

Sicheng looks at him like he's grown a second hand before sitting on the couch beside Jaehyun. "You gave me a spare key for emergencies, remember? And I didn't know where you were, so in my eyes, this counts an emergency."

Jaehyun exhales heavily. "You don't need to know where I am twenty-four-seven."

Sicheng's gaze darkens. "No, I know I don't. But I was calling because we were going to do lunch, remember? And when you didn't answer all morning, I was worried." He explains. "Am I not allowed to worry?"

Jaehyun sits up. "I'm fine. Don't worry, okay?"

"You're not," Sicheng snaps. "Stop with the bullshit. How can I not worry when you're not acting like yourself, and you seem so down and upset?" Jaehyun's eyes widen, Johnny's own words from the other night playing in his head.

"Hyunnie, how can I not worry? How can I not worry when the person I love seems so dejected and upset and won't tell me why?"

"...I just have a lot on my mind, okay?" Jaehyun says, resting his elbows on his knees. The baggy shirt slips slightly, his collarbones now uncovered and out in the open. Sicheng's eyes dip to his friend's neck, a scowl plastering on his lips as his gaze rakes over the fresh hickeys littering Jaehyun's neck and collarbones.

"...a lot on your mind?" Sicheng asks, voice low. "Or were you with someone last night?"

Jaehyun finally looks up at Sicheng, eyes wide. "What?"

"Johnny's not here, so who was it? Your supervisor? Taeyong?" Sicheng questions.

Jaehyun swallows nervously, averting his gaze. "It...it was my supervisor. But...but not Taeyong."

Sicheng's eyes widen larger than Jaehyun's ever seen them go. "You mean...your other supervisor? The one who yelled at you when I was there the other day?"

"Yeah," Jaehyun scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh my god," Sicheng exclaims. "So, you've gone right from a friends with benefits relationship with Johnny, straight into sleeping with a guy you barely know?"

Jaehyun clenches his jaw, not liking Sicheng's tone. "What's it to you, anyway?" He snaps. "I also may or may not have slept with Taeyong, as well."

Sicheng's face goes white. "You—what?"

"Yeah, I'm a slut. I've slept with three different guys in less than a week." Jaehyun growls. "What's it to you what I do with my body anyway?"

Sicheng stammers, at a loss for words. "I'm your best friend! I'm worried about you. Am I not allowed to be worried?"

"That tone before was not worry," Jaehyun says lowly, leaning back into the couch, eyes on his best friend. "Your tone was accusing, judging, not worried."

Sicheng's scowl deepens. "I am worried. I've never liked how you treat yourself and your body, but I've never said anything about it until now. I'm your friend, it's my job to tell you what you don't want to hear."

"Oh, do explain on what you don't like about how I 'treat myself and my body', enlighten me." Jaehyun says, tone snarky.

Sicheng clenches his jaw. "Your body is a temple. It's sacred, and should be treated as such." He says.

"Hah?" Jaehyun scrubs a hand down his face. "You've got to be kidding me. You know, before Johnny, I had only had one other sexual partner, right?" He asks, annoyed. "Johnny was the only other person I continuously slept with and for a long time, too. Apart from the one one-night stand I had last year, it's only been Johnny. I don't sleep around, and I never have."

"Until now." Sicheng blurts.

"What's your problem?" Jaehyun snaps, this conversation sounding all to familiar. "You sound jealous, Cheng."

Sicheng runs a hand through his hair angrily, standing to his feet. "Then maybe I am!" He shouts, turning back to face Jaehyun. Jaehyun's eyes widen, his jaw falling slack.

"What?"

Sicheng bites his lip, crossing his arms. "Yeah, maybe I am jealous. But it's not for the reason you think it is. I'm fine with being your best friend. But it fucking hurts seeing you sleep with three different guys when I'm right here."

Jaehyun also stands, eyes still wide. "What the fuck do you mean by that?" Sicheng looks away. "...you've got to be fucking kidding me. Not you, too." Jaehyun's voice drops at the end. "Please don't tell me you...you like me, too..."

Sicheng stays quiet.

"Fuck." Jaehyun runs a hand through his hair once again, other hand on his hip. "Seriously! I can't even have one friend, one person around me that doesn't have ulterior motives."

"It's not ulterior motives," Sicheng shouts. "I'm in love with you. And I have been since we were kids. I've never cared about wanting to get with you, or have sex with you, or whatever the other guys want. I fell in love with you because you were the only person to give a damn about me!" Sicheng wipes at his eyes, and Jaehyun can only stand there in shock. "I was alone in a foreign country where I barely spoke the language, and the other kids either ignored me or taunted me, nobody tried to be my friend..." he trails off, voice dropping. "...except for you. You even tried to speak in Mandarin to me. You made an effort. You were my only friend all through school because you were the only one who cared." He sniffles, exhaling shakily.

"Sicheng..."

"At first I just thought it was admiration. You always stood up for me. You always helped me. You even had your parents ask the schools to put us in the same classes so I wouldn't struggle. You were there to help me when I was homesick. You were the only one there when my mother died. You were the only person to ever care about me outside of my family." Sicheng explains, voice brittle. "I knew I liked you by the time we were twelve, but I just knew I was happy being by your side. That was enough for me. It still is."

Jaehyun doesn't know what to say or do. "I'm sorry." Is all he says.

"I know. That's why I never said anything." Sicheng whispers. "I'm not jealous because I want to do anything with you. It's just...I've loved you for so long and...seeing you seemingly throw yourself at any guy, especially one you barely know, just...stings." He looks away. "I didn't mean to slut-shame you or anything like that. And believe me, I wish I didn't love you either." He exhales shakily, the tears now freely falling down his face. "I've tried to get over you. I've tried dating girls, guys, I've tried. But they're not you."

Jaehyun looks at the ground. "I...don't know what to say." He bites his lip. "I didn't know...I was hurting you so bad."

Sicheng looks at Jaehyun with a broken gaze. "You weren't, at least not on purpose. Which is why I put up with it. Unrequited love sucks. But it is what it is." He hugs himself, clenching his jaw. "All I want for you is to be happy. And whether that's with Johnny, or Taeyong, or someone else, I'm happy seeing you happy." He smiles slightly. "Truthfully, hearing you gush about Taeyong to me stung a bit, but it made me happy you potentially found someone that made you so happy again like that." His face falls. "I just...don't want a repeat of what happened in high school."

Jaehyun tenses up at the reminder. Last night, he recalls mentioning that relationship to Yuta. The guy was someone Jaehyun really liked; loved even. Well, 'love' is a strong word to describe what seventeen-year-old Jaehyun felt to this boy, but it felt like love. And, well, things started fine. But it quickly delved into an extremely toxic, possessive and controlling relationship where Jaehyun was isolated from his friends, including Sicheng, even Johnny.

Not that Johnny knew what was going on, he was busy with university, and Jaehyun was still in high school. Especially when the guy was friends with Johnny, and had threatened to hurt Jaehyun if he told Johnny what was going on. So Johnny, to this day, does not know this relationship even existed.

Sicheng was there for every step of the way. He can't imagine how it must've felt from Sicheng's perspective, even if he wasn't in love with Jaehyun—watching your best friend quickly be isolated and abused by someone they thought they loved. It would have been hard. Jaehyun doesn't know how he would react were he ever in that kind of situation.

"...I understand." Jaehyun murmurs, looking away.

"Just...be careful." Sicheng says, turning and grabbing his bag from the floor by the couch. "I trust you, and know you know what's best for you. Just don't get hurt. Please." Sicheng smiles bitterly, and begins to walk towards the apartment entrance.

"Sicheng—"

"I have work, it's probably best if I just spend a little bit of time away from you," Sicheng says quietly, slipping his shoes on by the door. "I intending to never tell you how I felt, and well, that plan has failed." He laughs bitterly. He looks back at Jaehyun. "You can still text me if you need anything, okay?"

"...okay." Jaehyun answers softly, watching as Sicheng quietly leaves his apartment without another word. He collapses back into his couch, burying his face in his hands.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

so, more sex and angst. firstly, i do want to say this story isn't meant to be realistic. it's meant to be an over the top 'harem' style with lots of sex cause why not? i'm kind of enjoying writing everyone pining over jaehyun want wanting to fuck him but anyway. oh, and angst, too. cannot forget the aimless angst i added in lol.

also, i've had this question a couple of times, but as for their job at the office, i've purposefully written it so it's vague on what they do. i personally had a marketing or product business in mind, or even a publishing company, but it's up to you on what you think it should be. (mainly cause i can't be bothered researching how things work at one specific job so i kinda made my own lol).

anyway, hope you enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.8K 25
Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the otherhand was on a date with his girlfri...
5K 266 11
โ keep swerving, why you act so cool ?โž he hasn't started his complicated relationship with jaehyun in hope for it to lead into something romantic...
11.4K 447 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
11K 194 50
Jaehyun gets a few very thirsty dms Original title: You Up?