𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 66 saving zhan

1K 84 12
By BanuD51

Third person pro..

Jin mansion..

Jin zixuan tiredly sitting over chair without moving he is still in a deep thoughts from two he was tide over the chair sitting at in same position from these two he didn't even have his meal properly yesterday at afternoon only one time meng yao feed him little food to him other than that nothing else he is feeling so tired and his health condition also becoming worse he don't know what even he can do at now his total body feeling so numb while sitting at the same position even his tears also stop long ago he already lost two important members in his life now he was going to loose his son also but he his here like this in helpless condition he wants to save his son but how then he slowly lifting his eyes he looked at the wallclock it's already 6.00 in the evening today will the final concert and it's already started at now and today his son will attend their to present award to final winner and today is the day meng yao going to kill his zhan, unknown to him tears role over his eyes he felt so much pain in heart he feeling so divestated at this moment .

If I can't able to save my son i can't forgive my son i can't bare this pain anymore loosing my last hope in my life I have to save him.... He mumble with determination and looked here and there all over the room then finally his eyes lands on a piece of glass which is broken wine bottle, at the corner of the room.

With so much difficulty he moved towards the glass pieces which shattered over the floor at the corner dragging the wooden chair with himself then he try to reach it, but it's difficult for him while sitting on chair with much difficulty he try to bend towards it then losing his balance he lands over the floor with chair after so much struggling he finally got the piece of broken glass in his hand and try to cut the rope ob his hand after trying for more than 15 minutes again again he finally able to cute thr rope over his right hand in proses of cutting the rope he also got cut on his wrist and palm the blood is oozing out from his hands but he did care less about it his only thought in his mind whatever it maybe but he have save his son at any cost that's all final with great struggle after zixuan able to open all ropes over him then he got up from his place managing himself with his nomb legs he try to open the door but it was locked by out side so, leaving it he looked all over his room to search for way to go outside then he thought something, final tying all curtain over the window with help of then went down from window at mansion backside then without knowing anyone he run out from mansion with backyard small gate...

Zixuan was running from there at empty roads he can't go front side of mansion to take his car because a yao men will there so he run out even he doesn't have that much energy in his body he doesn't care about him anymore but suddenly in middle of the road he started to feel saviour pain in his stomach making him unable to walk anymore but still he try to manage himself but suddenly one more time he stopped at middle of empty road clutching over his stomach tightly then started to cough furiously then puke out lots of blood over the black road...

When he saw the blood he became more shocked....

Please God give me strength to save my son give me a chance to correct my mistakes.... Zixuan begged while more tears coming out from his eyes..

Then he saw the a car coming towards him then he stops that car it's a taxi, while moving his hand he asked the man to give lift upto the stadium where singing concert was going on the driver was worried by watching his condition he intended to bring him to hospital but zixuan sternly told him to bring him at stadium... With no option the man allow him to sit inside the taxi...

At stadium...

After finishing his song zhan slowly opened his look at front of him he became so happy thousands of people watching at him with mesmerized he ca hear thousands of people clapping while pricing him for his uniq talent then his eyes diverted to the screen where he can see his whole family members he can clearly see the proud look over at their faces, then finally he looked at his husband who is already became so emotional by watching... He also smiled emotionally by watching him.. Everyone started appreciate him even judges also wish him appreciate for his talent he have...

Being great business man you also good at music you're really multi talented Mr xiao jison praised him then other two judges also accepted with her, saying yes..

After the final concert program was over all participants and other audience started to come out from there in this whole time meng yao was there in concert in between audience he was watching at xiao zhan this whole time just wait my kid your uncle will give more big surprise than this.... He mumble while smirking still his eyes stuck over hin.

In one hour almost all stadium became empty all audience went away from there and wang and xiao family in there private room while talking and laughing over the joke's, in this whole time zhan who is standing next to his husband watch him without blinking his eyes who is laughing whole heartedly , then looking back at his family members who are still busy in there own conversation then he hold yibo hand and dragged him other side far from there family members then caged him in between his arms make him lean over wall.

Zhan ge what are you doing yibo mumble with hesitate voice, while looking back at their families.

Yibo...... You're the one who planed everything, right zhan asking bringing yibo face towards him.

Then yibo smiled sweetly while nodding his head, that day you told that your dream to became singer so i thought... Yibo murmurs..

Thank you do much yibo..... I'm really lucky that i have you in my life...i love you so much yibo...Zhan murmurs while looking at his eyes with so much affection.

Yibo smiles lightly then replied I love you too to zhan, in slow tone....

Then he suddenly captured his lips with his kissing him deeply tasting each other carnival making smooching sounds through their lips... zhan is holding at yibo waist with his strong hand's and yibo hand's over zhan shoulder circling over his neck they both so invested in there kiss that they even forget about their families at their...

Both of them so lost in there kiss they didn't observe their family members who are all watching at them with wide eyes..

Ahemm.... Then xiao Feng Min started cough by watching at his son and yibo..

When zhan and yibo heard coughing sound they came back to their sense breaking their kiss they look at there family who are watching at him while having teasing look over them..

Yibo became so embarrassed by watching them his total face already became so red with shy turning his face to other side he tried to burry his face into zhan chest with embarrassment, zhan looking at their families while having nervous smile over him...

Zhan for your information it's a public place xiao yu said to him while having a grin over her..

Haha... Laughing scratching nervously over his head humm.....I think we should have go back, zhan said in stuttering tone....

Then yu just node her head with agreement while still having a teasing smile over her then all started go from there while chuckling whole way by watching lovely yet shameless couple in front of them....

When both wang and xiao couple came out from the stadium towards their cars then yu got call at her phone then lifting it he went away from there it's from John..

Other side zhan yibo was last one who came out from there but they still didn't observe the person who is fallowing them from distance, while wearing a face mask over him he was watching them from long time.

At front construction building in front of stadium zhao Zhulia, is sitting in the darkness at 13th floor, holding a rifle in his hand waiting for zhan to come out when he saw zhan came out and started to go towards he aimed his rifle towards zhan targeting him particularly but before he could press over the trigger yibo came between his sight then he stopped himself then again he aimed over zhan when yibo moved little forward from him.

Again before he could shoot to zhan with his rifle, someone capture him from behind and ten members with in black clothes are surround him fully, stopped him to do anything...

Madam we got him one person who is standing at middle of everyone informed her through Blootooth which is he putting over his ears from long time...

Good take him to our secret place be careful do not escape him at any cost I want him she said through call with dark look over her..

Meng yao who is waiting for zhao zhulia to shoot zhan looked at the front understand construction building where zhao Zhulia will hiding himself but observe that he was not there even he is not lifting his calls also he looked at the yu with doubtful look he understand she did something with Zhao Zhulia he can't underestimate this women she really over smart and cunning women...

With burning eyes he watch her with so much hatred then taking out the gun from his back he hold it tightly at his right hand watching at gun one last time he divert his eyes towards zhan still no one observe meng yao at their not even yu.

At the mean time zixuan who reach at stadium came out from the taxi he look for money in his pocket but he saw that he doesn't have a single penny then removing the platinum necklace over him he handover it to driver...

At first driver denied him to take it but he forcefully pushed it in his hand then run away from there without hearing the calls, from the taxi driver...

He run run towards the stadium enters while searching at zhan there when his eyes finally lands on zhan he took deep breath then look here there whether the assassin was there but he didn't find anyone suspecting at their, but when finally his eyes lands on a particular person who is standing far from them holding a gun over his hands hiding himself in darkness, his eyes became wide by watching him he understand who is that person was after all he watching at him from his childhood to whom he thought as his younger brother that same person standing there intended to kill his son..

When meng yao aimed towards zhan zixuan was terrified so much without thinking for second he run towards his son to save him...

That mean time meng yao also clicked over the trigger while fired the bullet over zhan but the bullet could reach zhan zixuan came while shouting his name in laud voice...

Zhan............. A loud scream came out from Zixuan

Everyone turned towards zixuan look at him with shocked expression, even meng yao also become shocked by watching Zixuan at their...who is coming towards zhan with full speed while running then zixuan pushed zhan taking the bullet over him...

Before anyone could understand whatever happening at their the bullet passed through over zixuan chest...

In a blink of second everything happened... Uncle jin.... Zhan screamed by catching jin zixuan falling figure over his arms then finally zixuan saw back at his son so much closely....

My zhan how much I wished to watch you from this close... He murmur while touching over zhan cheeks with blooded hand's, then tears roll down from both zixuan and zhan eyes, staring at his eyes for sometime, you know your eyes exactly looks like your ......... He can't able to complete his sentence and finally he took his last breathe under zhan arms..

Unknown to him zhan started to cry while holding zixuan dead body tightly in his arms...

Other side meng yao who is horrified fully whatever happened in front of him he started to run away from there but before that "yu's" men shoot over his right leg, makes him fall down on the ground, and catched him while snatching the gun from him..

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you like it...

Please vote and comment below..

Total 2201 words..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
22.1K 1.2K 23
Xiao zha ! he is a playboy ! From whom boys and girls are just his Pleasure, he just uses the boy and girl and Throws them out of his life, he also d...
16K 808 14
Wang yibo is happily married to Zhou Ye but she dies while giving birth to their son. Xiao Zhan is engaged to Arthit who loves Zhan more than himself...
51.5K 3.7K 28
"Hey! New here. I'm Xiao Zhan. Will be senior I suppose." . . "Hi ! I'm Wang Yibo." Came the reply plainly. This will be a story where Yibo will be f...