Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

By jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

13.

1.5K 52 13
By jennaloverz

SMUT WARNING

Months passed by fast, Jenna never again had a hysterical break down. Of course things started to settle down as she started to shoot those challenging scenes, like the fencing one or even the Cielo on the roof top scene. That one was beautiful to see being shot. She almost broke down crying from joy once Tim yelled "cut" and everybody broke into applause and cheers.

Everyone on set was so dedicated, Tim was so supportive, and Jenna was so nervous. As she nailed a few times, you celebrated her that night. You took her out to dinner at a local restaurant, and just sat hidden at a corner.

You were now officially dating, but only a handful of people knew it. That being your families, Emma, Hunter and a few other closest friends. Everything was perfect, expect for you both being homesick around February.

You became extremely close to Emma and Hunter, to a point where Jenna was a little jealous of you talking to the blonde on a daily basis.

Today was the day Jenna was going to shot the dancing routine she came up with in record time.

You had barely gotten any sleep the night before, cause Jenna was up all night pacing around the apartment, listening to old songs, watching YouTube videos and coming up with a dance routine she was supposed to choreograph weeks ago, and she just simply forgot with everything going on.

So to be the supportive girlfriend that you were, you watched her dance around in her panties and oversized shirt. She looked hot. The worried expression on her face and how she would focus and bite the tip of her tongue as she tried to replicate some dance moves, was cute.

You had to admit it, you were pretty much head over heels with the smaller brunette in front of you.

Early morning, Jenna insisted you went along to the shooting, she said she wasn't feeling very good, and you assumed it was from the lack of sleep the previous night.

You managed to get a much needed 1 hour of sleep back in her trailer as she got all dressed up. You were so tired, you didn't even see her recording a getting ready video for her mom.

After all these months, nobody asked why you were still around, they just assumed you were best friends or you were her assistant, always together.

You literally slept sitting down, mouth opened, a couple of snores here and then. Jenna even snapped a couple of pictures to make fun of you later. Once it was time to go, she woke you up and you gasped out loud from her outfit. She looked amazing, in a tight black vintage dress. Wearing all black, per usual nowadays. She looked stunning. You forced your eyes opened, and grabbed a cup of coffee, to make sure not to fall asleep during your girlfriend's dance routine.

You could tell she was exhausted, cause you knew her too well by now. Her eyelids would take a couple of seconds longer to blink and whenever you talked to her about something, she'd take a while to answer it, it was her brain showing sights of exhaustion.

The set was beautiful today, everything was white, highlighting your amazing girlfriend wearing black even more. Hunter also looked handsome, wearing a white blazer with a blue shirt. You gave him a hug, wished them both good luck and went to find your chair all the way on the back of the room.

You always made sure to be present and support Jenna as much as you could, but to be as far away as possible not to mess anything up.

Tim literally let Jenna do her thing, he just encouraged her and cheered on her by the end of every take. Her dancing skills were on point. She literally took this Wednesday Addams role and crushed it. Your girlfriend was a fucking star, and she was just getting started.

A strong yet small feeling tugging on your chest, it was pride. You were so proud of her, she has come a long way.

After shooting at least 10 times, Jenna's eyes locked with yours, even from far away, and she frowned. You could tell she wasn't okay. She asked a crew member for a coat and they brought her as Tim was rewatching the shots, to see what could be done better.

The dancing scene was over, now they were going to shoot the fake blood raining scene. They only had one chance because, well obvious reasons. It was fun to watch, red slimy rain falling from the ceiling, Jenna once again took her role perfectly and got it gracefully the first and only time.

After the scene, everybody was wet. The crew gave Jenna the coat again after being done. The tiny brunette looked now even tinier wrapping her arms around herself, the coat itself was almost her height. She was drenched in red, sticky water now. Your heart ached that you couldn't hug her yourself right now.

Tim screamed for everybody, "Jenna and Hunter are done for the day. You were amazing Jenna, so brilliant. I told you you had this. Perfect. Now let's prepare for Emma and Georgie's scene in 10 minutes." The whole crew moved around, and you took this opportunity to walk the quickest way possible towards your girlfriend.

Once you reached her, she opened her arms and you hugged her tightly. You didn't care she was wet, you just wanted to protect her. You weren't worried what people would think, she looked tired and you just wanted to hug her.

"I don't feel good." She let out barely as a whisper, and just as you rested your cheek on her forehead you realized how hot her temperature was.

You let go and put your palm on her forehead to make sure, of course you were no human thermometer, but still, you could tell she was burning up.

"Babe, we should go. I think you might have a fever." You realized nobody was really looking at you both, they were all running around to get the set and positions for the next scene.

"I'm so cold." She mumbled again as she leaned on you for support while walking. You wrapped one arm around her waist to steady her.

She made it to her trailer to get rid of the clothes, not before taking pictures of her all in red. Just in case they needed to reshoot that scene later, they had the references to reproduce the make up. You were amazed at how good she was at pretending she was just fine to her crew members.

She didn't say a word as she got rid of the clothes and the fake hair. She put on a robe and was ready to leave.

Jenna got closer to you, wrapped her arms tightly around your neck and you picked her up, she instantly wrapped her legs around your torso. She looked like a child, and you grew even more concerned.

You felt her body shivering, her lips were quivering and you could hear it. You basically ran back to the apartment and took her to the shower. Got rid of the robe and her underwear and put her down the running water. A little colder than her body temperature, in a desperate attempt to cool her down.

She did try to argue, to fight, and to get the water hotter, but you stood your ground and convinced her it was for her well being.

"Jenna, I'm pretty sure you have a fever and we need to get it down right now. If you don't let me take care of you, I'm gonna have to call your mom, and she'll be pretty mad. So just be a good girl and let me help you."

She pouted while her chin still quivered but obeyed.

After getting her out of the shower, you dried her up and got her dressed. She was still complaining she was cold, but you refused to give her more blankets.

"Baby, listen. I need you to tell me where I can find some medicine or even a thermometer so I can take care of you properly."

"You have to ask for anyone in the crew." Shit, that didn't help.

"Keep your phone with you and call me if you need anything. Just be very still, I'll be back in a minute." You kissed her forehead and ran outside.

You ran as fast as you could back to the set you were in 20 minutes ago. You found a blonde girl with an earpiece and walkie talkies. She looked like a crew member.

"Hey, can you help me?" She turned around madly cause somebody was interrupting her task at hand.

"Sorry to bother." You apologized. She smiled sweetly at you. Did she recognize you? You weren't sure.

"Is there anyway I can get a thermometer and some Ibuprofen for Jenna?" She frowned and told you where to go, she even explained to you how to get there. Turns out there was a doctor on duty as part of the crew that took care of all those kind of things.

You ran again to the place the blonde girl told you about, asked an older man with a strong accent. He gave you medicine and asked if you needed any further assistance after writing down your name. Once you had some Ibuprofen, thermometer, painkillers, you ran back to the apartment as fast as you could.

You walked inside and Jenna had gotten every single blanket wrapped around her, she had only her face out, to breathe.

"Baby, no. Take it off." You put everything aside and took her temperature. 100 degrees, she was burning up.

"What else are you feeling, Jen?"

"My head hurts, my body hurts, everything hurts." She mumbled, her eyes closed, her body still trembling.

You gave her some Ibuprofen and pain killers, and something to eat as well. Whatever left overs you had in the fridge.

She ate just a couple of spoons of food and refused the rest. You took the quickest shower of your life and joined her in bed.

She instantly cuddled up to you, resting her head on your chest, her legs falling on top of yours and her hand inside your pijamas caressing your tummy. You could feel her temperature against your skin, she was burning, but still you couldn't bring yourself to force her to let go. So you just waited for the Ibuprofen to start working.

Shortly after she fell asleep in your arms, and she mumbled a lot of incomprehensible sentences, maybe her fever was coming down and she was having hallucinations or dreaming.

30 minutes later, you were still watching her sleeping. You started to feel her body begin to cool down, and you felt her sweating against you. Sweat was the greatest remedy for fever, so you just caressed her neck, and put her hair up while she was still sleeping.

You didn't allow yourself to let your eyelids close until you knew she was good, and that took a good couple of hours.

--

Next morning you woke up feeling like shit. Your head was pounding, your whole body was swore, and you felt shivers down your spine. You looked to the side and saw Jenna sound asleep, her features looked relaxed, and she breathed steadily.

You heard a knock on the door and forced yourself to get up. As you opened the door, it was the same blonde girl from last night, but she was wearing a mask and accompanied with a nurse maybe.

"Hey. I'm sorry to wake you up, is Jenna there? We need to make the COVID test, cause we already had a positive case today. And I remember you asked for remedy for her yesterday, right?" You just nodded and walked inside to call your girlfriend.

"Jen, wake up baby. They need to test you for COVID." You felt like shit, but you wouldn't let Jenna know, or else she would want to take care of you and right now she needed to be taken care of.

She groaned and got up without questioning.

After about 15 minutes, Jenna did test positive for COVID, and was told to be isolated for 7 days. Since you already were with her, they gave you the same recommendations, medicines and asked if you were okay. You just nodded and told them you'd let them know if they needed anything.

Jenna went back to bed and covered herself again with all the blankets she could find.

"Jen, take off those blankets. Also you should call your mom and let her know you tested positive. I know you don't want to, but you should."

Your beautiful girlfriend groaned and grabbed her phone, as you gave her a bit of privacy by heading to the bathroom.

You started feeling really sick to your stomach, and your shivering began to intensify. Fuck, how were you supposed to take care of your girlfriend if you were sick as well.

You kneeled down in front of the toilet and threw up. You were pretty sure Jenna heard it, but just gave you your space.

You heard Natalie's voice being all worried about the two of you.

After emptying your stomach's contents and feeling slightly better, you grabbed your toothbrush with toothpaste and headed to the shower, to see if you would feel better.

After brushing your teeth and just stood there, under the water, shivering. The water felt cold touching your skin.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jenna stepped inside the bathroom, searching your face for any sign.

A little white lie wouldn't hurt no one.

"Yeah."

"Are you really?" She asked and opened the box door to look deep inside your eyes, which you tried to avoid.

She did seem a lot better than last night, but still wasn't 100%. You knew Jenna was tough, but you knew her way better to know when she was just pretending.

You forced yourself to step out of the shower. Every inch of your body was hurting now, and the shiver has gotten worse.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were pale. Looked like a ghost. You just walked naked, wrapped around in a towel to the bedroom in search of warmth. The first pair of warm clothes you could find, you put it on and quickly lay down back on the bed.

You closed your eyes, and you felt arms wrapping around your body. You weren't used to this, usually you were the one taking care of the brunette, you were too weak to argue though.

You fell asleep into Jenna's small arms while listening to her heartbeat against her chest. Right then, you already felt better.

Couple of hours later, you woke up feeling sweaty, breathing fast, you opened your eyes and the room was darker, Jenna was no where to be seen.

You felt a strange sensation on your tummy, it was a wet warm sensation. It took you a couple of seconds to realize it were kisses. You pulled the cover off of your body, and there was your beautiful girlfriend.

Strays of hair were falling on her face, as she had her hair up in a messy bun. She smirked up at you as you looked down into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" You whispered almost as a moan when she kissed your tan line.

"Shhh." She shushed you with her hand, and continue to kiss down all the way to your center.

You longed for her touch, so you gently thrusted your hips forward and mumbled a few incomprehensible words.

Fuck.

She was just teasing you. You were sweating. "Just do it. Please." You looked down and you were naked.

What? When did this happen?

Jenna with a very provocative smirk on those full delicious lips began to position herself between your legs and just went for it. When her lips were inches away from your core and that wet warm feeling didn't come you moaned in frustration, and sat quick in bed.

Suddenly, everything was different. The room wasn't dark anymore, you had covers all over yourself. Jenna was beside you with a shock yet curious face, and that same smirk.

"Just do what, y/n/n. Were you dreaming?"

Fuck, I was. Shit.

You instantly felt your cheeks burning, at least you had the excuse of fever. You let your body fall back on the bed again and let out the most frustrated sigh you could manage.

"Are you feeling better?" You tried to change subjects.

"Yeah. Now tell me what were you dreaming about? It seemed an agitated dream cause you wouldn't stop moving." You were pretty sure she could see the embarrassment on your face, so she pushed on.

"Yeah. It was..." just then, Jenna's phone booped, signaling she was receiving a FaceTime call. You read the name before she answered, Emma.

On the screen appeared a very worried Emma Meyers, along side Georgie and Bianca.

You heard the beginning of their conversation. Emma was worried about Jenna, she was asking how she was feeling and if she needed anything. Then she asked about you, to which Jenna replied, and then after that you zoomed out. Emma and Jenna had the most adorable friendship ever. You weren't even jealous.

You wished everyday you could just protect them both from the dangers of the world. You felt like whenever you hung around them both, you felt the need to protect them. Maybe it was the fact that you were older, and actually protected them whenever you could. Emma was the sister you wished for so many times and your parents never gave you.

You only returned back from your thoughts after Jenna poked your ribs with her elbow, motioning for you to say goodbye with her head.

Thankfully Emma distracted your girlfriend, and she let go of the previous question she was making.

"I'm going to order us something to eat." You were feeling a lot better after all. Probably had that dirty dream from all the sweating and the fever, but it seemed it had gone away now.

Someone from the crew just left the food order by the door and knocked to let you both know it had arrived.

While you were eating, Jenna's mom FaceTimed too, again. Everybody was concerned.

"Hey Nat." You answered to her worried hello.

"How are you feeling y/n/n? Jenna told me you weren't too good as well."

"Honestly I felt like shit earlier. I had the worst fever, but then I slept and now I'm better. My body is just sore. Jen looks better too."

"Yeah mom. I guess I'm good now. Y/n/n ordered us some food, and now we're watching a movie together. It will be a long 5 days. We're back on the shooting schedule and now I'll have to delay it even more."

Jen has COVID and she was worried about delaying the shooting, this girl was a workaholic.

"Right now you need to focus on getting better. The whole crew knew this could happen. We're in the middle of a freaking pandemic. You two just take it easy and get well soon." Natalie was mad, her voice was firm, and her tone showed just how serious she was.

Next day you just lay in bed with a very sore body. You no longer could tell if it was from COVID or if it was from lying down all day watching movies with your girlfriend. Jenna was feeling extremely well, if it wasn't for the director orders to be away for whole 7 days, she already wanted to go back to work.

She was a very anxious person, and being "stuck" at the apartment didn't help one bit. Being the great girlfriend that you were you planned an outside day for the both of you. It was prohibited, you knew, but if you didn't cross anyone's path you were safe, and so were everybody else.

"Hey Jen. Let's go for a walk."

"We cannot leave the apartment, dummie."

"I won't tell if you won't. All we have to do is not talk to anyone."

The smaller brunette smiled and nodded at you. You still felt like shit, every single joint in your body hurt, but you wanted to take care of Jenna.

You grabbed a sunglasses and she grabbed a cap and headphones, and out the door you walked.

You wanted more than anything to walk hand in hand with the girl you were in love with, but you knew she wasn't a public person, and you wanted to keep your relationship private, so you just let her walk ahead and followed her close behind. Also getting a view of your girlfriend from behind wasn't so bad, she was freaking hot after all.

You both walked to a lake, the same one they had shot a couple of scenes. It was quiet, the wind was chilly, and the sun was hiding behind the clouds.

You stopped by the lake, and took the sight in, breathing the fresh air in slowly. Jenna kneeled down and looked at the water, also breathing slowly.

You found a bench nearby and walked over there with the smaller brunette.

"Are you okay, Jen?" You asked, looking at her.

She sat beside you and crossed her legs.

"Yeah, a lot better now."

You picked up her legs, placing your hand under her knees and placed her legs on top of your lap and pulled her closer, as close as you physically could.

You took her cap off, and she messed her hair around to place it right. Right then, she looked stunning. The most beautiful girl you've ever seen. You looked around, not one single soul around you, and so you leaned in slowly to kiss her.

You saw her do the same, quickly looked around to make sure nobody was watching, and then she looked into your eyes and down to your lips, her tongue passing through her bottom lip almost in slow motion.

At first the kiss was slow, and sweet. She scooped as closer as she could without sitting on your lap, and then she brushed her tongue on your bottom lip, instantly dancing around with yours once you granted access.

You made out like this for at least a couple of minutes. Your breathing picked up the pace and once you separated, she rested her forehead against yours.

"You're a really damn good kisser, you know that?" You teased her, making her cheeks blush.

"Yeah, I did have a lot of practice."

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded, and chuckled.

You stole a quick kiss from her lips and just looked around, taking in the view. She was still looking very attentive at your face.

"I feel very happy to be here with you and supporting you." You let out honestly, blushing a little.

"I'm glad you're here too." You could feel your skin burning under her intense gaze. You were an introvert, and having someone staring for long periods made you insecure, even if it was the girl you were in love with.

Since you wouldn't look at her, she grabbed your chin in her hand and forced you to turn and look at her. She crinkled her nose as she smiled the cutest smile you've seen.

"Are you shy?" She asked, teasing you.

"Not shy, just intimidated by your stare." She pecked your lips.

"Don't be. You're amazing."

"Nope, you are kiddo." Another peck.

Just then her phone vibrated, she had gotten a text message, it was from Percy.

Jealously instantly appeared inside your chest and you bit your lip.

You looked away to give Jenna a little privacy and just zoomed out.

All the texts from Percy lately had a flirting tone, and you hated. You hated even more when he was around Jenna, he was very touchy with her, and you couldn't even do anything about it.

She laughed, and typed something back on her iPhone.

You ignored. Another text. Another laugh from the girl beside you. You gently took off her legs from top of your lap and got up. Walking towards the edge of the lake and looking down.

You heard her laugh again and just like that you started to walk back to the apartment, waiting for Jenna to catch up after a couple of steps.

"Are we going back?" She asked and you simply nodded.

She basically just texted back and forth all the way back to the apartment. When you arrived back at the buildings, you saw Percy was outside with Georgie and a couple of other cast members.

You gave them a fake half smile, and heard Percy talking to Jenna.

"Hey, do you need anything? I can bring you food if you want. You know, anything." You saw him winking at her and she laughed while engaging in a chat with the boys.

You walked inside and closed the door behind you. Words could not explain how much you disliked that boy, and how annoying he was to you. But if Jenna was friends with him, you had to respect that.

You grabbed a banana, pilled it open, but on a plate and started to smash it absentmindedly. You didn't hear the front door open and close again, nor when Jenna walked up behind you and hugged you from behind.

"What did this banana ever do to you?" She placed her hand on top of yours from behind, her body was touching your back.

"Nothing." You sounded a little harsh, but right now you really didn't care. You were enjoying some alone time just you two and then she started to message that annoying kid.

"Hey, are you okay?" Her voice tone changed from playful to concern.

"Yeah, great." You felt her hand squeeze yours.

"What's going on? I don't get it, just like 5 minutes ago everything was fine, and now you're murdering this banana, and I have no idea why." She chucked, trying to light up the room.

Great, you were supposed to be the grown up here.

"Before you started to text fuck boy back, and just completely ignore me."

"I did not ignore you." Jenna now placed her hands on each side of your hips and tried to make you to turn around and face her.

"Yeah you did. Completely forgot I was there. It's even worse he fucking flirts with you right in front of me. I'm gonna fucking teach him a lesson one of these days." You turned around and avoided looking at her eyes.

"Be the mature, older, grown up that you are, please."

"I am, and for that I'm just gonna teach him a lesson and not kick his ass." You walked away. The smaller brunette couldn't tell if you were being serious or not, so she followed shortly behind.

"Why are you jealous of a boy that has done absolutely nothing wrong. He took great care of me before you came here. He is a very sweet friend. He helps me chill out, cause he reminds me it's okay to make mistakes. You have absolutely no reason not to like him. And even if you dislike him, you can trust me."

The smaller brunette was mad now, she was frowning and her arms were crossed on top of her chest. She actually looked really hot right now. This was one of those rare moments that you managed to take Jenna out of her peace of mind.

"Oh yeah? If he's so amazing then, why don't you go and be with him then." You provoked her.

Courageous.

"Real mature Y/N." She was now looking deep inside your eyes. Even if she was shorter than you, right now, being mad, she seemed like she grew a whole foot. She took a step closer to you, and you could feel her breathing against your face. Her cheeks were red.

"Yeah, I'm very mature." You took a step closer, practically no space between the two of you, no one dared to break the intense gaze between you both.

"Grow up." She whispered and for a second you watched her angry brown eyes look down at your lips. In a split second you crashed yours lips against hers, already pushing your tongue in, wrapping your arms around her waist and lifting her off the ground.

She wrapped her legs around your waist and you gently pushed her against the wall, letting a moan escape through her lips. She carved her nails on your back, causing you to groan from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

This kiss was unlike any other you shared so far. There was anger, there was eagerness and yet there was love. You immediately took off her shirt and bra and your tongue found its way to her small, round breasts.

You messed around with her nipple until you felt it harden under your tongue. She was moaning, and stretching your neck with her nails. It was definitely leaving a mark.

Jenna arched her back and it gave you the perfect opportunity to bite her nipple.

"Fuck." You secured her around your waist and walked back to the bedroom, throwing her gently on the bed and hovering over her body.

The attractive brunette was breathing heavily, she opened her legs, and you looked at her up and down. Taking in every single inch of her skin and body. She was so fucking hot.

"You are unbelievable fucking hot." You said out of breath.

"Shut up and kiss me." You obeyed.

She took off your shirt, bra and pants in a hush. Leaving your black boyshort on. Her hands roaming all over your body. You could tell she was horny, and so were you. How could you not? With a girlfriend like Jenna, you would love to get a taste of her every chance you got, literally.

You also got rid of her remaining clothes, and almost teared down her black lacy panties.

You rubbed your thigh against her core, she was very wet, you could feel it.

She moaned inside your mouth.

"Just do it already." She begged, you shook your head with a smirk on your lips.

Payback time.

"Who has to grow up?" This time she groaned in frustration.

"You do." You pressed your thigh harder against her and held her arms above her head, holding them against the mattress.

"Are you sure?" She nodded, you could tell she was in need cause she was moving her hips against your thigh, trying to make the contact more intense. But you wanted payback.

You then took all body contact away from her, just hovering on top of her while still trapping her hands above her head.

"What about now? Are you sure I'm the one who needs to grow up?" You were completely caught off guard when she hooked a leg under yours and turned you both over, she was now straddling your belly.

Fuck.

You could feel her core rubbing against you, hot and wet, delicious. You were still holding her hands together.

"I'm a 100% sure, babe." She rubbed herself against you harder, with the most teasing smirk lying on her full lips.

"Fuck. Just come here, I'll do something better for you." You licked your lips, and positioned yourself better on the mattress.

Jenna timidly crawled higher until her core was hanging above your mouth and she was straddling your face. Her cheeks were blushing.

Now it was your time to tease her. You blew on her entrance, and pretended you were going to lick her but then wouldn't. Of course she had the upper hand, cause she was literally just a sit away from your face to force you to lick her, and that's exactly what she did.

You immediately and happily started to circle her clitoris with your tongue, her head pushing back and her hands tangled in your hair. She tasted amazing.

You kept going, and licking and teasing, and when she was close to her climax, she started to ride back and forth, creating her own rhythm and her own pace. You just kept pleasing her and looking up at the goddess sitting on your face.

God, you were so damn lucky.

Her pace started to increase, her legs pressed on each side of your face, and she came undone, trying to keep her moans in, not succeeding at all.

She shyly got down from you and lay by your side. She was still riding her high and you let her quiet for a few seconds.

"Who needs to grow up?" You teased, she slapped your arm and you both laughed.

She got back on top of you, and started to kiss your neck, leaving a bite, a true revengeful bite on your neck. You groaned and slapped her ass.

"Fuck Jen."

She took off your underwear, and started to kiss lower and lower, circling your breasts, teasing your nipples. She was shy at first, she would look up at you and crinkle her nose while looking for approval and not knowing exactly what to do next. You would rub her hair and caress her cheek, to let her know it was all okay and perfect.

She lowered herself down to your entrance, and she took a couple of seconds thinking about it.

You knew this would probably be the first time she would do such thing, and you knew she'd be insecure.

"Babe, you don't have to. It's okay." You whispered, caressing her hand that rested on you belly.

"I want to, but I'm afraid I don't know what to do."

"You'll get the hang of it, I'll help you out if you need." She smiled and placed wet kisses on your tan line.

Once she reached the middle of your core, she leaned in slowly and gave it a first touch with her tongue.

She didn't touch any specific pleasure points, but just having the girl of your dreams, the girl you were in love with right there with you, and touching you in such an intimate way, you let out a moan. You had goosebumps all over your body, there were just a reaction to her touch.

"Shit." You whispered and put your hands on her black painted hair. She did it again and started to get a rhythm with her tongue licking. After a few direction orientation, to help her to find your pleasure spots, Jenna was nailing everything, just like she always did.

Your moans became more frequent, your hips got a life of its own and started to thrust back and forth, in union with your girlfriend's pace.

"Faster." You ordered and she obeyed.

You felt her right hand tease your entrance, and on a thrust forward she let two fingers slid inside of you.

Your head went back, your toes curled, and you grabbed the covers tightly in your hands. She moved her fingers in and out in union while she moved her tongue. That was enough for you, and just like that you fell even more in love with that girl right between your legs.

You closed your eyes and let that pleasure wave hit you like a fucking tornado. Your whole body was trembling, shaking involuntary. It was delicious, amazing, and perfect.

After regaining some conscience, Jenna lay down beside you and licked her two fingers, getting your juices off of her hand. She lay her head on your chest and placed her hand on your tummy, caressing softly while you were still riding down from your high.

"You have just grown up, congrats." You whispered joking.

You both laughed and fell asleep cuddling while naked.

That strong tightening feeling in your heart, this girl would be the death of you.

--

A/N: There we go with the smut. Still so much more planned. Hope you liked it, this one was a big one, sorry. I got carried away lol ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.9K 24
You are an aspiring NBA player that is a college junior entering the NBA draft who meets your celeb crush, phenomenal actress Jenna Ortega in the fle...
110K 1.3K 47
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1๐Ÿ…- avaayala (9/27/23) #1๐Ÿ…- insertmalereader (9/29/23)
177K 3.2K 27
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
22.7K 588 14
Welcome to my imagine book for Jenna Ortega and some of her characters including- ยฐWednesday Addams ยฐTara Carpenter ยฐEllie Alves ยฐVada Cavell ยฐHarle...