Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

10.

1.4K 37 8
jennaloverz

On August 2021 Isaac, Jenna's oldest brother got married. She took you as her plus one, but keeping her distance since there were so many guests she didn't know personally.

Jenna looked stunning in an emerald green silk dress, and it doesn't shy away from showcasing her ample cleavage. The silk fabric drapes sensuously over her curves, emphasizing her natural grace and charm. This outfit effortlessly blends elegance with a touch of daring, teasing you all the night through.

You and her family had lots of fun together through out the celebration. But you and Jenna couldn't even be too close, cause there were a lot of guests and you didn't want to draw unnecessary attention towards you and the brunette. Although you both did sneak away a couple of times to make out behind the tent the reception was taking place. Nobody saw a thing. Points for big discreet.

The next days you would spend at much private time with Jenna as you could, trying to make up for the months you both would have to face ahead, even though it was hard because she had her whole family to spend time with.

--

September 2021 came around pretty quick, and soon Jenna was heading to Romania.

Farewell were always hard, but being in this unlabeled relationship with Jenna, you were starting to get used to them. It wouldn't get less hurtful, but you learned that with time things always worked out. You both always managed to make it work.

The day Jenna left for Romania, it was probably one of the most emotional days you've had experienced so far with her family. Natalie and Aaliyah were crying, Markus wasn't his playful self, Edward was avoiding looking at anyone's eyes, as if he would break down crying if he did.

You tried to stay strong, you knew it was already hard for Jenna, but the girl was conquering the world, and that alone was fucking amazing. Kids grow up and they run after their dreams.

You hugged Jenna extra tightly that day, and you placed a kiss on top of her hair. You mumbled very quietly that you loved her, but she didn't hear you.

It was true though, you loved Jenna long before she was grown up. Love just matured. Love just changed. You were now in love with her, but since she didn't want to make it official you wouldn't scare her by saying those 3 little words that had so much meaning behind them.

As she disappeared through the gate of the airport, you allowed yourself to let a couple of tears fall down your cheeks, and wiped away quickly. Natalie saw it though, and gave you a side hug.

"Even though she's gone for a while, you don't have to be away from all of us. Stop by anytime, call me, it's always a pleasure to have you around. You're family y/n/n." That made you shed a few more tears and soon you all left to go back home.

On September 27th, Jenna's birthday, you ordered some balloons and flowers to be delivered on set. You called her the first chance you got. When she answered she was on character and wearing a black fencing suit, she looked so cute and she was extra smiley. Since she was on set, you gave her a very generic friendly wish of happy birthday. You had to wait for her to be alone later on.

She returned your call at around 11 pm Romanian time, she looked tired but still a lovely genuine smile resting on her lips.

"Hey babe." You answered the Facetime call.

"Heyyy. I was just able to call back now. Days have been crazy here. The weather is starting to get cold, and I walk around in a huge coat that makes me feel even smaller. The cast bought me a cake and made me go out for dinner with them. It was good and I'm happy. Tired though." You loved to see her happy, to see the dimples on her cheeks cause she couldn't keep her smile in. She was glowing and you already missed her so much.

"I'm so glad you're having fun and have befriended your costars. You looked so beautiful earlier today or yesterday for me," you laughed, "Gosh, I miss you so much. I hope you had the most amazing birthday ever, even though you're far from home. You're 19 now princess, that's crazy. I've known you since you were a baby."

"Creepy, dude. That just reminds me you're older than me, and watched me grow up." She mocked you and gagged through the camera.

"Oh shit, sorry. You wanna break up?" You continued the mocking and watched as she kept a straight face.

"No it's good. I like experienced people. You'll die first and I'll still have time for another romance." There she goes with her dark sense of humor, you just burst out laughing.

"Ouch. Alright. I guess it's a plus right?" She raised a single eyebrow and nodded.

"So.... Emma has been asking around about... us."

"And?" You weren't sure where she was heading with this. She sounded hesitant.

"And I might have told her that we're dating." You chocked on your saliva for a second and regained your composure.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, she kept asking me all the time. Why you would always call and why I would sometimes be all smiley after talking to you. And that the days I couldn't get a hold of you I'd get cranky. And after she insisted so much, I told her we were dating and she just shouted "I knew it"," she mimicked the blonde screaming, you presumed.

"Alright." That was all you said, even though your heart was beating so fast you could almost hear it.

"Alright? Really? You aren't mad?"

"Why would I be mad, Jen?"

"I don't know, cause we haven't made it official."

"Well, let's do it then." Now it was her turn to choke but you interrupted her answer before she could formulate a coherent sentence.

"Next time we see each other, we make it official. If you want of course, you're the one in the public eye. Whatever you want I'm okay with it." You winked at her and she smiled while blushing through the video call.

"So... you know what I've been missing lately?" Her smile turned into a smirk, oh shit not virtual sex, you were such an introvert and awkward, you weren't ready for it.

*light smut warning*

"American food?"

You're fucking stupid.

"Well, it can be a certain type of food I guess."

Shit.

"I have no ideia." You were breathing rapidly, you had seen Jenna's stare change into a lustful one many times now to recognize it for afar.

"You."

Silence. She knew she got you.

"It is my birthday right? You could just, I don't know, like dance for me?" Your palms were sweaty and your cheeks were burning. Still you would do anything for this women.

"I can try. You know I'm an introvert though."

"You don't seem shy when we're making out and just doing stuff together." If it was possible, you blushed even harder.

"Well, it's different. Did you take your little... ehh... present with you?" Her eyes widened as she realized she had in fact taken her Christmas present along.

"Great idea babe." She vanished from the camera for a couple of seconds then came back.

You put a slow song playing on your house, and positioned yourself in front of the camera. You had to push all the thoughts that you looked stupid, all by yourself, at 1 pm in your room, just dancing to the camera. What made you keep going was Jenna's stare and smile mixed with a smirk.

You slow danced sexily to the song, thankful for Alexa for choosing an adequate sex songs playlist.

You played with the hem of your shirt, and slowly started to get it up. Showing your belly, and running your hand on your skin, wishing it was Jenna's touch you were feeling.

You took off your shirt just to present yourself completely braless to the camera and got and "wow" from the brunette on your phone screen.

You teased her with your pants as well, taking them off slowly, enjoying the teasing. She had bite down on her lips and her stare was fixated on the screen.

Your cheeks were burning even hotter by the second, but you kept going. Fuck it, I'd do anything for her.

You threw your pants away.

Despite your natural shyness and introverted disposition, you found yourself in front of the camera, wearing a pair of black boxers that unintentionally highlighted your ass and made Jenna wish she was personally watching you face to face.

"Take it off." The dark-haired woman ordered.

Fuck. She was bossy whenever she wanted something.

You obeyed. This was not natural for you, or even easy, but you'd do anything for her and you had to keep remind that or else shyness would take over.

Let's be real though, if she told you to jump off a bridge, if it meant she'd be happy, you'd do it.

You took your time removing your boxers, moving your hands all over your body just like Jenna would. You were so turned on right now, just imagining her doing all of this with you, it got you horny.

You were lost for her. Here you were, standing in front of a camera, stripping down for her, and being all hot and bothered even though she hadn't moved a single muscle, she was literally just watching you.

There was something about the way she was staring, that gave you confidence. Once naked, you heard the younger girl curse under her breath.

"Let's do something." You nodded and waited for instructions.

"You get your friend there and I have mine. Let's do it together. We'll just listen to one another."

You nodded and lay down on your bed.

You put your cell phone on the pillow, and all you focused was on Jenna's breathing. You could hear the little vacuum noise it made, but you focused on her breathing.

Being so close, you heard as she would let out a faint moan, turning you on even more.

"Fuck." You moaned out loud.

You positioned the clit sucker and waited.

As her breathing started to increase it's pace, you knew she was close. You focused entirely on her so you could climax together.

As she let out a loud moan, it drove you over the edge and you both climaxed together, breathing erratically and waiting a few seconds before settling down.

"Happy birthday Jen." Was all you managed to say, before you both looked at the screen with the sweetest smile to each other and fell asleep without the need to say a single word.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed. No drama yet, but soon. I'm trying to follow a correct timeline here. Stick with me!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

861K 22.4K 80
Hello 👋🏻 I love Jenna Ortega and imagines, so I decided to try to write my own. Apologies in advance as this is my first book. This book is now fi...
208K 4.2K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🤍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
171K 4.5K 38
Y/n and Jenna have been friends since kindergarten. Watch as they grow up together, drift apart, and find each other again when they need each other...
69.3K 1.9K 24
You are an aspiring NBA player that is a college junior entering the NBA draft who meets your celeb crush, phenomenal actress Jenna Ortega in the fle...