I Don't Know How To Deal With...

By Firedragonx

After finding out the Medusa was collated with someone on a special project. So Crona, Stein, and Marie to go... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

76 10 1
By Firedragonx

Sorry for the wait RL is kicking my ass

Special thanks to Gluten-Free-Okami for beta-reader

Chapter 9

Izuku froze as he looked at Stein's limp body. Their black blood makes it hard for them from to bleed out, but black and blue bruises are all over their body.

"Nomu," The monster perked up as Shigaraki growled, "Rip them apart." Nomu grabbed Crona's leg and arm and pulled them. He's got to-

Izuku leaps forward towards the monster. He can't let Stein get killed!

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!" He shouted and unleashed his quirk into his fist. He slammed it into Nomu's shoulder and...his arm didn't break? He looked in amazement. It didn't break!

His eyes widened.

Nomu was unharmed, didn't even flinch, and smacked him away. Izuku was thrown across the pavement like a rag doll.

"Midoriya!" Tsuyu cried out. She rushes over to Izuku's side and helps him up.

"Thanks, Tsu-!" Izuku clings to Tsuyu as she suddenly jumps. Izuku saw from below that Shigaraki rushed up to them with his arm outstretched. He was fast! Shigaraki glared at them as Tsuyu hopped away. Once they were close to the forest again Tsuyu let him off. Izuku and Tsuyu look at Shigaraki warily as he in return sizes them up. Nomu ignored them and went back to slowly tearing apart Crona. Izuku and Tsuyu have to act fast but...

Shigaraki eyes them, putting himself between them and Stein. Izuku needs to come up with a plan and fast. Nomu isn't going to wait forever.

Crack!

Wosssh!

A wall of ice creeps onto the scene and freezes half of Nomu's side. Causing it to drop Stein onto the floor.

"Midoriya! Tsuyu!" Izuku turned to see Shoto running toward them, "Don't just stand there! Grab Stein!" That snapped Izuku into action. Both he and Tsuyu ran, we in Tsuyu's case hopping, towards Crona's limp body.

Shigaraki stepped between them.

"Like hell, I would let you get past me!" He growled and charged at them. Tsuyu jumped high into the air and Izuku got an idea. He remembers how All Might uses his quirk on his fingers to snap and blow people away. Thinking quickly while Shigaraki was paying attention to Tsuyu for a split second.

"SMAAASHH!"

WHHOOOSSSH!

A gust of wild from the pressure of his attack blew Shigaraki away. But in the process, Izuku broke his fingers. He bit back the pain and continued forward. He had to get to Crona. They need medical attention. Tsuyu was already there helping Stein up. Izuku rushes to their other side to help her lift Stein.

Crack!

Izuku felt his blood turn cold at the noise. Nomu broke out of the ice but lost an arm and leg. It looks at them with those blank eyes and regrew its limbs back.

"M-midoriya we need to leave now." Tsuyu stuttered and momentarily snapped Izuku out of his fear.

Whoosh!

But Izuku was once more frozen in fear. Nomu was standing right above them.

"Kill them!" Shigaraki hissed and Nomu raised its fist.

Crash!

The doors burst open, and out from the resulting dust of cloud came All Might. Izuku smiled at the sight of his hero. Until he notices one thing.

He wasn't smiling!

Toshinori feels the rage boiling his veins as he heads toward U.S.J. His students, and his co-workers... were being attacked by villains! This is supposed to be a safe environment for them!

He rushed down over the building as soon as he heard the news and the scene before him only made him angrier. Crona and Awaiza were both bloody and beaten. Awaiza is worse off, looking close to death. He needs to get them out of here.

Screech!

Izuku blinked as he and the others got to another side of the platform. Away from Nomu and other villains. When did they?

"Everyone to the entrance. Take Aizawa and Young Stein with you. They're unconscious so hurry!" He orders them and that snaps the trio into action. Izuku picked up Crona, who was heavier than expected. It was like they were made of lead. While Shoto and Tsuyu carried Awaiza, Shoto lifted from his shoulders and Tsuyu moved his legs. Izuku turns to All Might with a concerned look.

"All Might be careful! Stein's blood," Izuku looked at the unconscious body of Crona with pity, "didn't protect them. It's-"

"Fear not young Midoriya!" All Might smiled at him before darting toward the monster, "Carolina..."

"Nomu," Shigaraki started but All Might cleared the distance. At the speed, he threw a punch at Nomu, who stumbled back as it felt All Might hitting it. But Nomu still was standing and immediately went to grab All Might who ducked away.

"Seriously?" All Might went for a punch in Nomu's gut, "No effect at all?!" He questioned in shock, as Nomu went at him which All Might greeted with the fury of punches. But they only pushed it back.

"No effect because he's got shock absorption." Shigaraki watches the battle between All Might and Nomu, "If you want to damage Nomu then you're better off ripping him apart piece by piece." He explained as Izuku shivered when he explained that gory detail, "Not that he gives you the chance." The hand covered Shigaraki's face but All Might had a feeling he was smiling. All Might ducked under another swing from Nomu, got behind the monster, and wrapped his arms around Nomu's stomach.

"Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!" All Might lifted Nomu over his shoulders, "No sweat!"

Smash!

Izuku's head looked up as he heard the loud slam and dust flew up into the air. Anxiety crawls back into Izuku's mind as the memory of All Might's old stomach wound plays in his mind. But he tried to fight those thoughts back by using logic and reasoning.

'They might have a way to kill him...even worse. We only slowed him down if they took us hostage. Meanwhile, we're stuck here helpless. No reason to speculate about the villains... I just got to trust All Might.' He barely paid attention to the fact that they were so close to the entrance and their fellow students were calling out to them and gasping at Crona's body.

'But I know the truth!' Izuku remembers Thirteen raised three fingers, 'It was subtle but Thirteen raised three fingers. They must have meant All Might's limit- that he'd already passed today. And only I...'

"Guess we were worried for nothing...He's unreal." Tsuyu comments but Izuku knows the truth.

'Only I know his secret.' He gently leads Crona down to the ground, "Asu-" He catches himself, "Tsu... you!"

"You finally got it right. Nice." Tsuyu comments, happy that he used her nickname. Then she asked him, "What is it Midoriya?"

"Take care of Stein for me!" He didn't give any time for Tsuya to respond before taking off, 'There are so many things...I need him to teach me!'

Dark.

That's all Crona could see in their mindscape. Crona prefers that instead of the nightmares they get sometimes in their dreams.

"Wa..."

Crona feels like they have forgotten something. Something important. They try to wake up but darkness swings them back to dreaming.

"Ke..."

Shadows flicker in Crona's mind and the sounds of battle echo. There was something important...

"I SAID WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!"

PUNCH!

Crona's eyes flew open as a hard punch woke them followed by a familiar screaming voice.

"Finally, you woke up! I thought that bird bastard gave you brain damage... Well, more brain damage." Ragnarok said. Crona never thought they were glad to hear his voice. Then Ragnarok had been pushed aside, "Oi!"

"Stein," Tsuyu appears in their vision, "Are you alright?" Crona flinched but moved to sit up.

"Don't ignore me!" Ragnarok shouted at them.

" I-I'm fine. I'm j-just a little sore," It hurt to move but the Black Blood was on the move to healing them and repairing bones and tissues at a fast rate that only gives Crona the slightest bit of pain. It used to hurt them a lot more when they were young but nowadays it dulls out. Tsuyu let out a ribbit sound and moved to lay Crona back down.

"Don't move too much. I'll carry you to Recovery Girl to get you to patch up." Tsuyu told them. She moved to help them up and Crona was going to let her. Until they hear a boom.

Boom!

"What was that?' They asked. Tsuyu hurried over to them to help them move up.

"Don't worry, All Might is fighting Nomu. That thing may be strong but it can't beat the number one hero!" She told them, fully thinking that All Might could beat Nomu. But anxiety crawls up to the back of Crona's mind. Remembering Nomu's unusual strength and soul. It was weird and Crona didn't know how to deal with it.

They didn't know how to deal with it.

T̸̬̐ḥ̷̋e̴̺̚y̷͉͝ ̷̼̅d̴̯̅i̶̬͋d̶̠̃n̸̍ͅ'̶͍̒t̵̺̀ k̸̛̮̎n̶̛̟͍̄̄ô̸̬̯͜w̷̖͠ h̷̨͋ọ̶̎w̵͆ͅ ̷̼̈t̸̠͂o̸͈͒ ̷̣̎d̸̢̿é̷̤à̵͎l̸͇͠ ̵͍̉i̵͔͗t̵̪̓.̵̰͛

Crona wiggled out of Tsuyu's grip and ran off to the noise. Tsuyu tried to catch them but they were too fast. Crona had already reached the forest and broke into the clearing to see the battle. It was chaos. All Might's lower body was falling into a portal while his upper body was a few feet away from it. Izuku was going for Shigaraki who was ready to grab him. If Crona doesn't do anything fast All Might and Izuku might get killed. Crona tried to move but fell when a sharp pain from their body almost blinded them. What to do? What can they do?!

That's when they feel it.

The Black Blood.

It was faint but they felt it. Crona quickly realizes that it is in Nomu. Thinking smartly, Crona mentally reaches out to the Black Blood. Sharpening it into swords breaking through the skin and ripping it apart from the inside. Nomu couldn't do anything but let out a gurgling dying cry.

Splash!

Shigaraki heard the sound of Nomu's screaming, making him turn to see Nomu's twitching body on the ground. He didn't respond to Izuku who fell onto the ground. He just glared daggers at Crona.

"You little punk," Shigaraki growled. He begins to walk to where Crona is but Kuroguri stops him.

"Shigiaki," Shigiaki scratched his neck and made a low growl at him.

"WHAT!" He snapped at him. Kuroguri didn't even flinch.

"Shigaraki, we have to go, the other heroes will be here. And All Might still has more power left and Nomu is out of commission. The best thing we can do is run," He explained, but Shigaraki wasn't having it.

"But we are so close!" He exclaimed his red eyes darted to the beat up a form of All Might. Who in return stands up tall.

"I'm still standing villain!" All Might pounded his chest, "If you want to go for another round then come at me." All Might challenge the villains. Shigiaki pushed Kuroguri aside and charged at the hero.

"DIE!"

Stab!

Shigaraki fell and hissed in pain. One of Crona's bloody needles stabbed deep into his shoulder. "Shigaraki!" Kuroguri hurries to his leader's side. Shigaraki growled and glared at Crona.

"I'll," Smoke wrapped around Shagaraki. But Crona can still see those red eyes still glaring at them. They were so full of hate, "Will kill you!" With that, the portal swallowed him and Kuroguri up and they disappeared. Crona breathed heavily, and the whole world seemed to grow dim. They could hear the doors opening, students cheering, and teachers fighting the villains. They were saved at last.

"Stein?" Crona didn't bother to respond as they passed out.

Izuku was in a weird state of mind. He wanted to sleep but at the same time, he couldn't because a million thoughts were going through his head. From why villains attacked, to how they had even gotten there in the first place and All Might's wounds. And lastly....

He looks at the unconscious form of Stein. They look peaceful as they are rolled away in a hospital bed with bandages and an oxygen mask. But Izuku remembers the cold looks in Stein's eyes as they killed Nomu and tried to kill Shigaraki. It shook Izuku to the core.

That day Izuku knew something was up with his classmate. And he wasn't sure if he was going to like the answer.

Ok after this one more chapter then season 1 is done. Sorry this took so long because like I said RL is kicking my ass and I kinda fall off of bnha. Only now after the last couple of chapters, I have gotten back into it. Also, I have decided to maybe make that Tumblr ask blog.

Anyhow remember to fav/follow and review this fic and I see you next time!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jSYQ4vuZJU

tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/firedragonx

patreon: patreon.com/firedragonx

kofi: https://ko-fi.com/firedragonx0251

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 5 16
Guilt. Revenge. Love. Betrayl. Jewls Gorgon is Crona's older sister. Cas Raye is Jewls weapon. Jewls ran away from Medusa six years ago leaving a sev...
8.3K 128 11
This is my MHA x Bleach story where it will take place in the My Hero universe where everything is the same except they have soul reapers and hollows...
34.5K 1.1K 12
A soul that wants to be loved by someone very dear. But will that soul keep their affection if gained? Another soul, who will give what it takes to l...
5.9K 137 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...