Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip

By BookwormtoWriter

This is for all Trolls lovers and those who have are into the BroZone brothers too!! I hope you guys will enj... More

BroZone Group Chat
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

1.5K 21 197
By BookwormtoWriter

After brushing his teeth and putting on his pajamas on, Branch couldn't wait to go to bed as more chaos from his three older brothers had begun once again...this time inside the tent. 

Clay: WHERE ARE MY PAJAMA PANTS??? I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!!

JD: DID YOU LEAVE THEM AT HOME?? (Tries to put on his pajama pants)

Clay: I PROMISE YOU I BROUGHT THEM!!

JD: Guess you have to sleep in your undies!!! (Pulls pants up too hard and falls) OOH!! I THINK I BROKE MY BUTT!!! 🥴

Spruce: OKAY, WHO TOOK MY SLEEP MASK!?! 😡😡😡😡

Clay: WHY DO YOU NEED THAT FOR!?! 🤭🤣🤭🤣🤭

Spruce: TO BLOCK THE SUNLIGHT WHEN I WAKE—(Puts hand on forehead) Oh....found it. Time to put on my pajamas on.

Clay: WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THEM ON FIRST? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spruce: THE SLEEP MASK WAS IMPORTANT!!!

Branch: (Groans)

JD: DANG, THESE PANTS ARE MIGHTY TIGHT!!! 😬

Spruce: HA, HA!!! I CAN SEE A BIT OF YOUR UNDERWEAR!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT MADE YOU PICK BLUE POLKA—

JD: HEY, HEY, NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THAT, BRO!! PLUS, I LIKE THEM!!!

Clay: WAIT A MINUTE...THOSE ARE MY PAJAMA PANTS!!! YOU STOLE THEM!!!😡😡😡😡 (Jumps on JD and starts wrestling)

JD: I DIDN'T STEAL THEM!! I FOUND IN MY BACKPACK!!! 😨😨😨😨

Clay: LIAR!!!

Spruce: (Gasps) Oh, no, I have to go tinkle.....real bad. I got to go.... (Zips open the tent)

Branch, Clay, and JD looked at each other as Spruce left them, zipping the tent closed. 

Branch: Tinkle? 🤨

Clay: Wow.... 😶

JD: For one thing, he never said that before. 😏

JD and Clay continued to wrestled each other afterward. Branch groaned.

Branch: Oh, what's taking Poppy and Floyd so long?

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

So, for the past few minutes, I've been calling out Floyd's name, wanting to find him, plus the bathroom could wait. That is when I heard a sudden noise...

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Poppy walked through Troll Forest and came across a small, brown rabbit near a bush. She fell in love with it, holding it, noticing there was a small thorn on its foot.

Poppy: Aww...you poor thing...here...let me take it out...it's okay...it'll be a small pinch...(pulls it out)

The small rabbit blinked, licked its foot and cuddled Poppy. She smiled, putting the rabbit down. It hopped around, and wiggled its nose. It hopped to the left side.

Poppy: You know where Floyd is? Okay, I'll follow you.

.... : There you are, Poppy.

Poppy turned around to find Spruce walking towards her wearing a purple eye mask, which was on his forehead. 

Poppy: Hey, Spruce. What are you doing here? Does your brothers know you're out here?

Spruce: Oh, told them I had to go...(whispers) tinkle. Plus, I want to check on him too. I hope you don't mind if I can come along? Please? (Makes a pout face) 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Poppy: Aw, how can I resist your cute, pouty face!?! Come on!

Spruce: Yes! 

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

The small, brown rabbit took them to a huge tree. Sitting under it, Floyd hid his face under his knees in his pajamas. 

Poppy: Thank you, little one. (Hugs the rabbit and waves goodbye to it) Bye, bye! 

Floyd: (Mumbles) Oh my gosh...right in front of my brothers...and it was loud too...like a whoopee cush—

Poppy: Floyd?

Spruce: Hey, little bro?

Floyd stopped mumbling. He lifted his head. In such surprise, Floyd was still blushing and fidgeting, but then he immediately put his head down. Poppy and Spruce sat next to him. They gave him a hug.

Poppy: It's okay.

Floyd: No, it's not okay. 🥺🥺🥺

Spruce: It is okay, little bro...you didn't do it on purpose.

Floyd: I know. But...I can't believe I would do something like that in front of you Spruce, our other brothers, especially a queen like you Poppy. I'm sorry...

Poppy: You don't need to apologize, Floyd. It's totally normal. 

Spruce: Definitely. Everyone has gas...(whispers) especially me. (Chuckles)

Poppy: And I've done it in front of Branch once during our first sleepover date. I was embarrassed like you, but then he told me that it was totally normal...and cute. (Giggles) To tell you this, Branch has not yet done it in front of me yet. I think he's a bit shy being caught doing it in front of me.

Floyd: (Giggles) Really? But....but....will they think I'm weird or something?

Spruce: Our brothers? No way! I'm for sure that they will understand and will be concern about you, especially Branch. 

Poppy: They love you, Floyd. We all do, no matter what.

Floyd's frown turned into a small smile. He hugged Poppy and Spruce again, thanking them for talking to him. 

Poppy: Umm...I'm going to go to the bathroom. Didn't you have to go tinkle, Spruce?

Spruce: What? When did I say that? Oh...ooh...actually.....about that....(messes with hair)....that's an excuse I made so I can find you and Floyd. But...I guess I'll try to go. What about you, Floyd?

Floyd: Oh, you guys go ahead. I'm good.

Five minutes later, Poppy and Spruce returned as Floyd still sat under the tree, whistling. Floyd gave them squirts of hand sanitizer that he had a spare of. Floyd grabbed his pants. The three of them walked through Troll Forest to get back to the others. Poppy faced Floyd, who had a small smile on his face, Spruce hugged him and Floyd hugged him back.

Spruce: Feel better?

Floyd: Yes, I am. Thanks, guys. 😊

Poppy & Spruce: You're welcome! 😁😁

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Branch had his hands in his hair, watching Clay and JD (who were somehow in their underwear) having a fierce pillow fight for the past five minutes. Clothes were on the floor, sleeping bags were wrinkled, and pillow feathers were everywhere too. It started from JD calling Clay a head of Broccoli to Clay still holding a grudge about JD stealing his pajama pants. Branch was about to lose his temper, until familiar voices echoed from outside. 

Poppy: (In a sing-song voice) Oh boys...

Branch sighed in relief.

Spruce: Bros, we're back and we found Floyd!

Immediate silence came between Clay and JD. They stopped pillow fighting as they froze, staring at each other and themselves. Branch snorted.

Poppy: Are you guys done changing into your pajamas yet?

Clay: Oh-oh. 🤭🤭🤭

JD: Oh gosh, they're coming! 😲😲😲

Branch: (Laughs) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

JD and Clay dropped their pillows, talking to each other at once, trying to clean up the mess while searching for their pajamas. 

Branch: I'm glad that it wasn't me in that position. 😂😂😂😂

Once JD and Clay finished changing into their pajamas, they settled down as JD zipped open the tent, giving Poppy and Spruce a bright smile as they came inside. Branch faced Poppy. His stomach fluttered as she smiled at him. She wore a pink-purple dress with glitter on it. She sat next to him and cuddled with him.

Poppy: Oooh, I love your pajamas, Branch. So you! 😍

Her warm body pressed next to his. He cuddled right next to her, giggling.

Branch: Oh, thanks. 😅 Everything went good out there?

Poppy: Mhm!

Branch: (Coos) Don't you look cute in your pajamas?

Poppy: Oh, Branchie, you're cute. 🥰

Branch: No, you're cute! 😘

They giggled.

Poppy: No, you're cute. (Rubs Branch's right cheek) 😘😘😘😘

Branch: (Rubs Poppy's right cheek) You're cuter!! 😘😘😘😘

CLAY: BROPPY FOREVER!!! YOU GUYS NEED A TENT FOR YOURSELVES!!! 😆😆😆

Branch & Poppy: 😳😳😳😳

JD & Spruce: CLAY!?!

Clay: What?

JD: ANYWAYS...where's Floyd?

Floyd came inside, and sat on his sleeping bag, glancing away, touching his left side bang. Branch crawled next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Floyd: I'm sorry guys.........

JD: Why?

Floyd: For what happened before..... (Blushes)

JD: (Smiles and hugs Floyd) Hey, you don't need to apologize for that. Actually, I'm just surprised that you did it in front of us. You never done that before, not even when we were teenagers.

Floyd: Really? Don't you guys think I'm weird or something?

Clay: Weird? First of all, you should never be a shame of what you did because it's total normal, which we can all agree on, right guys?

They all nodded in agreement.

Clay: Second of all, what you did was so....AWESOME!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I MEAN, SNEEZING AND FARTING AT THE SAME TIME!?! THAT'S SUPER COOL!! HOW DID YOU DO IT???? CAN YOU TEACH ME??? CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN???

Floyd: (Blushes and hesitates) I don't know? I just done it.

Clay: Aw, man! I've got to try that!

Spruce: OH, PLEASE DON'T!!! NOT NOW!!!!

Clay: OH, SPRUCE, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO FART IN FRONT OF US!!! SO FLOYD BEATS YOU ON THAT ONE!!! HA!!!

Spruce: ACTUALLY, I DON'T MIND THAT!! That's so not me... (Winks and smiles at Floyd) 😉

Floyd: (Winks and smiles) 😅😅😅 I think I ate too many hot dogs tonight. And probably swallow too much air too.

Clay: Ooh. Yeah.

Spruce: Yup, you ate a lot of hot dogs. Four?

Floyd: Five. 

Spruce: DANG!!! 

Floyd: I couldn't resist them because they were so good! But I will be aware next time.

Branch: Well, that's good to hear. Also, to mention, I was getting concerned about you, Floyd. I mean, you hadn't gone to the bathroom all day.

Floyd: Yeah. Except, I did four times before we left. 😅😳

Clay: Okay, you've got to let the cat out of the bag now. 

JD: Yeah, why four?

Spruce: Now, this one I would like to know about.

Branch: Yeah, same.

Poppy: Oooh, please tell us!

Floyd: Okay. The first time I went, I had to go. Then I tried again the 2nd time, but I didn't have to go. The third time I tried again, I still didn't have to go, but by the fourth time, I actually had to go and actually went.

Everyone: Ooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!

Branch: That makes sense. Okay, guys, if we're going to get to the lake tomorrow, I suggest we should get up at six in the morning.

Poppy: Six?

Branch: The earlier, the better.

Spruce: Nuh-uh. Nope. I need my beauty sleep tonight.

Clay: Hmmm....six, huh?

JD: Well...I can try to get up at six.

Clay: HA!!! It's so hard to wake him up. I mean, he slept until twelve in the afternoon once.

Poppy: Oh, my!! 😱😱😱😱

Branch: 12 PM!?! That's way too late.

Spruce: How about 10 am?

Clay: 7 am anyone?

Branch: 10 am's too late.

Spruce: WHAT!?! It's not. 7 am is too early for me.

JD: How about 8:30 am? And then we'll leave around nine in the morning.

Poppy: That sounds good to me.

Branch: Fine.

Spruce: Actually, that's not that bad.

Clay: Hmmm....okay. But how are we going to wake Mr. Grizzly Bear here? (Points at JD)

JD: Heeey....don't you start again Cla—

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...

Everyone covered their ears and groaned. Branch let out his a bug that let out a loud repetitive beeping noise. He smiled as he watched the others complain about how they are going to get annoyed by that alarm.

JD: That sound is totally going to interrupt my sleep, I hope.

Branch: (Taps the bug to turn it off) Good.

Floyd: (Lets out a cute yawn) Well, I'm heading off to bed now. Night-night! 😴 (Lays on pillow)

Spruce: Oh, me too. Need my beauty sleep. Goodnight! Night Poppy! (Puts on eye mask and lays down)

Clay: K. Sleep tight, guys! 😴😴😴

JD: Night, bros. Night Poppy.

Poppy & Branch: Goodnight!

Poppy: Goodnight, Branchifur. (Kisses Branch on the cheek)

Branch: (Gasps and lets out a small giggle) Goodnight, Popifur.

Branch turned off the lantern, laying on his pillow, listening to everyone sleeping, expecting to sleep peacefully. Well, Floyd kept tossing and turning while JD snored loudly. Branch put his pillow over his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 361 25
It's been about a week since the World Tour, and the leaders of Trolldom decide to have a meeting every week to make sure everything is alright. At t...
84.8K 2.2K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...
10.5K 318 7
A serious branch x reader that doesn't have an over traumatized y/n? I'm in. Story will be in 2nd person, they/them pronouns will be used, and there...
2.9K 98 4
(Set in the beginning of the first Trolls movie, spoilers from the third movie. Branch-centric. Protective BroZone) After Poppy talks to Branch about...