Saved By The Boss [COMPLETE +...

By wrappedinamystery

He's rude, he's arrogant and downright insolent. She's a damaged good with walls built so high it's a surpri... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - All In A Day's Work
Chapter 2 - Memory Lane
Chapter 3 - Second Time's The Charm
Chapter 4 - You're Fired
Chapter 5 - Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Cabin Fever
Chapter 7 - A Shot In Paris
Chapter 8 - Secrets
Chapter 9 - His Revelation
Chapter 10 - Stay With Me
Chapter 11 - Explosions
Chapter 12 - Case Closed
Chapter 13 - Meet The Queens
Chapter 14 - Apologies At Tiffany's
Chapter 15 - Tears And Tantrums
Chapter 16 - It's A Date
Chapter 17 - Lay Down Your Weapons
Chapter 18 - Take Two
Chapter 19 - Break Down The Walls
Chapter 20 - She's Broken
Chapter 21 - Warts And All
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 22 - A Stranger On The Streets
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23 - The Heat Of Hell
Chapter 24 - Never Alone
Chapter 25 - Teamwork
Chapter 26 - Pack Up Your Troubles
Chapter 27 - Lost And Found
Chapter 28 - Hide And Seek
Chapter 29 - Déjà Vu
Chapter 30 - See You Again
Chapter 31 - Wake Up
Chapter 32 - Without You
Chapter 33 - Wide Awake
Chapter 34 - Wave After Wave
Chapter 35 - Curiosity Killed The Queen
Chapter 36 - Troubled Waters
Chapter 37 - Bed, Scars & Beyond
Chapter 39 - Take Me Away
Chapter 40 - A Love Like No Other
Chapter 41 - CEO, Interrupted
Chapter 42 - Family First
Chapter 43 - In The Dark
Chapter 44 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 45 - White Lights
Chapter 46 - Confessions
Chapter 47 - Partners In Crime
Chapter 48 - Prison Bound
Chapter 49 - Black & White
Chapter 50 - Rich To Richest
Chapter 51 - Sealed With A Kiss
The Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENTS!
CAST LIST!
NEW STORY

Chapter 38 - Uncovered

563K 18.8K 4K
By wrappedinamystery

Chapter 38 - Uncovered

Jasper's POV

"Are you just going to stand there like that? Because I really think you need to shower," I smirked at my beautiful girlfriend as she glared at me.

"Yes, because you smell like a basket of Pasadena's finest red roses as soon as you wake up," she retorted, brushing her teeth as I laughed.

I had deeply regretted the poisonous words I had dared to utter towards her yesterday; I didn't even deserve her forgiveness but she forgave me. Just like that. And I was so goddamn grateful she had given me another chance.

Shaking her head, she hesitantly joined me in the shower, as my eyes raked over her curvaceous body appreciatively; it took every ounce of self control to stop myself from hardening at the sight of her naked body.

Slowly, I sunk to my knees and trailed my finger across the length of the scar on her stomach as she shivered.

Droplets of water slid down her stunning figure as I trailed small butterfly kisses along each one until I reached the one on her leg.

"I love this one," I murmured, running my fingers across it, as she frowned.

"How can you love a scar?" She snorted as I looked up at her.

"Like this... And this... And this..." I spoke huskily between kisses. "I love each and every one of them."

I stood up and pressed a kiss upon her soft, pillowy lips as she kissed me back fervently, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Mm, quite the little vixen, aren't we, Miss Valentina?" I teased as she blushed.

"Says the man whóre," she laughed as I frowned slightly.

"I'm a one woman whóre, actually," I stated seriously as she laughed.

"I must say your whóre-o-metre level has been significantly low during the last four months, Mr Queen," she grinned. "Quite the achievement, I must admit."

"That smart little mouth of yours is going to land you in hot water one day," I retorted as she continued to grin smugly.

"I'm already in hot water," she whispered seductively as the glass around the shower became considerably steamy. "What do you plan to do about it, Mr Queen?"

"You don't want to know what I'm planning, Miss Valentina," I muttered as she looked up at me from behind her thick lashes.

"And what if I do?" She dared to ask as I felt my érection harden. I watched her eyes travel down my body until they reached my manhood, almost popping out of their sockets for the second time today.

It's my turn to smirk now, I thought wickedly.

"What's the matter, baby?" I taunted as her face held the expression of a deer caught in the headlights. "Something got your tongue?"

"I don't think that's going to -"

"Oh, it will fit," I interrupted her as her face flushed bright red. "That won't be a problem, I can assure you."

"Cocky jerk," she muttered as I stifled a laugh.

"Well, as you can see, I have the çock and as for jerking off, I -"

"Oh my God!" She screeched, clamping her hands around her ears as I laughed loudly. "Can we actually shower now, for God's sake?"

"Be my guest," I smirked edging closer to her as she moved back.

"Don't come any closer, I don't want that... thing flopping around everywhere," she snapped as I almost choked on my own laughter.

"As you can clearly see, this thing cannot physically flop at the moment and also, he is going to become your best friend soon, be nice to him," I feigned seriousness as she looked at me, her expression undecipherable. "What?"

"Nothing," she dismissed nonchalantly. "Now wash me, slave."

"My pleasure," I grinned like an idiot as I grabbed her body wash before lathering it onto her back with a washcloth, gradually moving onto her chest where I had chosen to discard of the washcloth in favor of familiarizing myself of her ample assets with my bare hands. Slowly, I kneaded my fingers into her soft breasts as she moaned quietly.

"You are so beautiful," I murmured in her ear as I allowed myself to explore every hidden crevice of her delectable body.

"My turn," she said softly, picking up the washcloth.

I watched as she stretched a little to grab the bottle of body wash, her perfect backside now in clear view.

She turned to look at me, her eyes landing on my southern region as she gave me a deadpanned look.

"How is it still so... excited?" She questioned seriously as I took hold of her hand, bringing it up to my díck as she gasped.

"Because of you," I growled, clenching my teeth as her slim, slender fingers wrapped themselves around my length, her grip tightening slightly.

"This is going to be one long shower," she smirked at me as she knelt onto the tiled floor of the shower.

"Indeed it is."

~

Two hours later we had finally made it out of the shower; suffice it to say, the shower was now my favorite room in the entire house.

Scarlett had taken my breath away - quite literally, I might add - and it had only made me wonder why I had ever bothered with any other woman, for she was the only one for me.

"Would you like to come with me, Jasp?" Her sexy voice asked as she took her jacket out of the closet before turning to me.

"Of course I'd love to come with you, my sexy little vixen," I smirked as she glared at me.

"I think someone's already enjoyed that privilege today, my sexy little screamer," she smirked back as my face faltered.

"Screamer? Scarlett, I can assure you, that was all you," I accused as she looked away, blushing. "In fact you were screaming so loudly, you probably didn't even hear my old biddy neighbor threatening to call the cops because she thought I was murdering someone."

"Oh my God!" Scarlett squeaked, clearly horrified as I laughed manically.

"I'm joking!"

"Jasper Xander Queen!" Scarlett yelled, placing her hands on her hips as I forced myself to quit laughing.

"She wouldn't have been entirely wrong, you know?" I muttered as Scarlett raised an eyebrow. "I was murdering that sexy puss -"

"Oh my God, Jasper!" She interrupted, her face glowing like a red hot lava lamp. "That's it, I'm going; don't you dare follow me, screamer."

"I can do whatever I wish, vixen," I challenged as she rolled her eyes. "I promise I'll try to behave."

"The day you choose to behave will be the day hell freezes over," she retorted as she stood on her tiptoes, placing a small kiss on my lips. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good, because I'm not changing any time soon," I told her, kissing her forehead as she slipped her small hand into mine before we left to visit Melissa.

"Go slow on my baby," I warned Scarlett as she parked my beloved Ferrari outside Melissa's home. "You need to caress her."

"Her?" Scarlett questioned disgustedly. "It's a car, Jasper."

"Do I detect a little jealousy, Scarlett?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, yes, I am insanely jealous because my psychopathic boyfriend enjoys séxually stimulating an inanimate object," she droned sarcastically as she stepped out of the car.

"That wasn't very nice," I growled in her ear as she shivered. "Maybe I should teach you some manners."

"I think I'd like that, Mr Queen," she whispered cheekily. "I'd like that very much."

"You're going to regret saying that, vixen," I chuckled darkly.

"Oh, I don't think I will, screamer." She laughed as I frowned.

"You are incredibly lucky I love you," I muttered pulling her waist closer to me.

"I love you, baby," she said softly as I grinned.

I don't think I would ever tire of hearing those three words leave her lips.

"I love you, too, Scarlett."

"Oh! That was adorable!" A new voice interrupted as Scarlett pulled away from me.

"Hi, Samantha," she greeted the woman shyly before turning to me. "Samantha, this is Jasper Queen, my boyfriend."

"It's lovely to meet you, Mr Queen!" Samantha smiled warmly, holding out her hand.

"Samantha is Melissa's mom," Scarlett explained.

"Please, Mrs Kingston, call me Jasper," I smiled charmingly at her as I noticed Scarlett rolling her eyes.

"He thinks he's some sort of Casanova," she smirked as she walked into the house with Samantha following.

"That's two lessons booked already, Miss Valentina," I murmured as I stood behind her. "Be careful you don't book an entire semester for legend has it, the teacher enjoys punishing naughty girls."

"Professor, can you stop talking dirty in front of this pair of little ears?" She scolded as I laughed. "Where is Melissa?" She asked Samantha.

"She's asleep, dear," she replied. "I told her I would look after little Avery for a while."

I watched how Scarlett held the small child lovingly in her arms; I noticed the look of yearning in her eyes as she stroked her little cheeks.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked as I gingerly held out my hands.

"Thank God I've done this before," I joked as I smiled down at Avery.

"You two will make amazing parents," Samantha commented, beaming at us.

Scarlett's eyes met with mine for a lingering moment; as if there was no one else in the room but us.

I found myself lost inside her warm honey brown eyes and I didn't ever want to be found because being with her was worth more than anything in the world.

Samantha was right.

The love of my life and I will make amazing parents.

"I know we will," I spoke adamantly, keeping my gaze fixed on Scarlett's as she blushed, interlocking her small fingers with mine discreetly.

'And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.'

_______________________

A/N:

Hey guys!

I've recently been watching Marvel's Daredevil and it is bloody amaaaazing! I've also been catching up with Grimm (I'm only on season 2 so have a heart and refrain from spoilers I beg you!!) and I cannot even. TV shows are freaking bae.

Anyhoo, how'd you like chapter 38? What do you think will happen next?!

Also, I cannot even express how happy I am with the amount of reads I've gained - 70K+! Thank you all SO freaking much, you're amazing!

Check out the song above, 'Uncover' by Zara Larsson, it's a beautiful song, I've loved it for ages and it fits in wonderfully with the general aura of the chapter.

Do continue to read, recommend, comment and vote - I appreciate your effort so much!

The next update should be on June 25th!

Love as always,

Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.6K 29
It was almost over between them. Nothing was remaining. Everything was broken into pieces. At least that is what he thought. Martin left Diana. Diana...
5.8M 253K 44
Scarlett, a workaholic publicist, finds herself unable to resist a tempting offer when sparks fly with her newest client. ...
4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
473K 24.9K 52
Cover made by: @Malak-- "Ruby why are you so afraid to open up to me? I've been trying to love you but all you've been doing is pushing me away and I...