Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

Part 2:

4.6K 340 99
By Jiang_yanli857

During the whole journey, Wei ying was moving here and there, he wasn't sitting at one place while Wangji... He was sitting like a statue....unmoving.

Wei Ying thought, "Gusu is not far away now. God!! Give me strength to survive in Lan clan. Lan clan is so boring".

Wei Ying took a deep breath and then said mumbling to himself, "Now Wei Wuxian! Since you are already a member of lan family so....you don't need to become emotionless like them. You'll do as you wish. You won't live like a statue, void of any emotions in Lan clan. You'll be lively as you were in yunmeng. And.... Most importantly.....*giggling*....I'll tease second prince lan too and I can even sneak out of Gusu since second prince lan won't see me hehe".

Wei Ying was mumbling with himself and giggling. Wangji was frowning but said nothing.

--------

After a long journey, the Lan clan members reached Gusu. Wei ying was looking outside the carriage.

Wei Ying glanced at Wangji who was still sitting in the same pose.

Wei Ying thought, "Is he a statue or what? He didn't even moved a bit from his place nor he talked......I want to hear his voice. Will his voice be chilly and cold as him too?"

Wei Ying came out of his thoughts when he felt that the carriage has stopped.

A Lan disciple said," Second prince Lan! We have arrived".

Wangji replied with an 'mn'. The disciple opened the door of the carriage. Wangji got off the carriage with the help of his brother since Xichen was already waiting outside the carriage to help Wangji in getting off the carriage. Wangji doesn't like anyone's touch.

A disciple opened the other side door of the carriage for Wei Ying. Wei ying also got off the carriage with the help of an omega servant.

Wei Ying felt cold. He looked around. He saw that there is snow lying everywhere in Gusu.

Wei ying thought shivering a bit, "its so cold here. I have heard that Gusu is a cold place but I didn't expected it to be this cold. God!! How will I servive here".

Wei Ying came out of his thoughts when he heard the omega servant's voice.

Omega servant, "Prince Wei! Are you OK?"

Wei Ying replied, "Yes. I'm ok. Let's go".

The omega servant then took Wei ying inside the Lan palace. Wei ying was looking around. The Lan palace was looking simple yet magnificent. The servants were quietly walking here and there.

Wei ying was looking here and there thinking 'so beautiful'.

Wei ying was getting irritated by the veil since he couldn't see properly.

All of them stopped at a place. Wei ying looked at the front. He saw that he was standing in front of a wall on which many rules were written.

Wei Ying felt like he'll faint now...looking at sooo many rules.

Wei Ying stabled himself on hearing Lan Qiren's voice.

Lan Qiren said, "Wei Wuxian! You are officially Lan clan member now. This is our wall of rules. As a Lan clan member.....You have to follow each and every rule. If you break the rules, you'll be punished. You get that?"

Wei Ying said, "Yes grandmaster Lan". Wei ying bowed to Lan Qiren. Lan Qiren then left from there.

Wei Ying thought, "Bravo..... What a grand welcome gift from Lan clan for newly wedded bride of second prince. Just woww".

Wei Ying was making weird faces which obviously others couldn't see due to veil.

Wangji started going away from there without waiting for Wei Ying.

Wei Ying glanced at Wangji saying, "What kind of behavior is this? Such a cold hearted prince..... Ayeee.....Don't know how will he treat me".

Lan Xichen said applying a break on wei Ying's train of thoughts, "Master Wei! Forgive Wangji. He's like this. I'm sure you'll change him one day".

Wei Ying only nodded thinking, "I'll change him? Huh.... It looks impossible. I just want to run away from here. Shijie!! I'm missing you and Cheng's irritating expressions".

Wei Ying was pouting. Xichen then took Wei ying away from there towards jingshi.

------

Lan Qiren was in his room.

Lan Qiren thought, "Wangji! You made a great sacrifice for our clan. I hope you get what you lost back.....soon. Wei Wuxian will help you. That's what the Sibyl (a woman who foretells future) said. God bless you my child".

Lan Qiren sighed deeply remembering that day. He then lied on his bed and closed his eyes.

-----------

Xichen brought Wei ying near jingshi.

Xichen said, "Master Wei! You should Go inside yourself. Wangji must be inside. Wangji doesn't like others entering his chamber except me, uncle and Wangji's assigned servant. I hope you'll get used to Gusu and it's people soon".

Wei Ying, "OK. Goodnight Zewu Jun". Wei ying bowed to Xichen.

Xichen gave a warm smile and then said, "Goodnight master Wei. And....you can call me 'Xichen ge' if you want".

Wei Ying said, "OK Xichen ge".

Xichen nodded with a smile and then left.

Wei Ying looked here and there. It was very quite around jingshi.

Wei Ying said whining, "Everything and everyone is so weird here. Second prince Lan is the weirdest. And that weirdo is my husband...ayiooo.....whyyy mee".

Wei Ying was saying everything out loudly. Just the the door to jingshi opened.

Wei Ying saw Wangji standing at the door with a cold face.

Wangji said, "Talking loudly is forbidden in Lan clan. You broke a rule. You have to take punishment tomorrow".

Wei Ying's mouth opened. He couldn't believe his ears. He got punishment for talking loudly. But....isnt he knew here? He also didn't even read the rules. Then how come second prince lan is punishing him.

Wei Ying pouted saying, "Second prince Lan! I'm new here I didn't even.....".

Wei Ying didn't even completed his sentence. He stopped in the middle when he saw Wangji entering jingshi.

Wei Ying loudly said, "Arghh... So annoying... Oops".

Wei Ying covered his mouth with his hands. Wei ying then entered jingshi.

Wei Ying at first removed his veil and threw it on the ground.

Wei Ying thought, "Finally.... I removed this damn veil. Huh.... I'm so tired".

Wei Ying directly lied on the bed. Wei ying was about to close his eyes and sleep but.....Wangji interrupted.

Wangji, "Go change first and take a bath. And no need to lie on my bed. I don't like sharing my bed with anyone".

Wei Ying looked at Wangji in disbelief thinking, "How does he got to know that I'm lying on his bed?"

Wangji again said in a strict tone, "Get up I said".

Wei Ying annoyingly said, "OK ok I'm getting up. You don't need to be hiper", saying this Wei ying got up from the bed.

Wangji was shocked since no body talked to him in such tone and this omega is so daring to talk to Wangji like this??

Wangji shook his head.

Wei Ying then went to the bathroom area. He first removed his heavy jewelry and then the outer heavy robes. Wei ying felt light after removing the heavy robes.

Wei Ying filled the bathtub with water. The water was cold. Wei ying used a talisman to warm up the water. Wei ying then took bath, wore his night robes and came out of the bathroom.

Wei Ying saw Wangji already lying on the bed, unmoving, his eyes closed.

Wei Ying thought pouting, "he doesn't allow me to sleep on the bed. But...I won't sleep on the floor....*naughty smile*.... I'll sleep on the bed. The bed is big enough for both of us".

Wei Ying slowly came towards the bed. He moved his hand in front of Wangji's face to see if Wangji is asleep. Wangji gave no response so Wei Ying got happy.

He slowly went on the other side of the bed and lied down quietly.....closing his eyes.

"indeed very daring", Wangji thought.

After sometime they both slept. Wei ying was tired so he slept too.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.....

Let's see how will Wei Ying live in Gusu 🤭

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support.....

I'll update next chapter after I get at least 65 votes on this part 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.1K 12
When Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand, he look up at Lan Zhan, he can see the hurt, the sadness and how devastated Lan Zhan is when he se...
15.6K 1.6K 25
Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever lan wangji marries die....that is,first partner of la...
9.3K 585 4
Lan Wangji is the son of a rich business man Lan Qiren. He's rude, stubborn, arrogant and spoilt brat. His father pampered him a lot since childhood...
62.9K 2.7K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's Second Life after Reincarnation, but this time Wei Wuxian didn't want to be the underdog to Lan Wangji. ️ Top/Seme : We...