Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]

8.4K 289 94
By obsessedbabygirl

[A/N: Luv y'all for showering so much love to my story. I swear I really try to publish asap but y'know some fucked up daily routines come in the way *pouting

Okay go and enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment..! ]

___________________________________________

Alexander P.O.V

I felt rage when I come to know about the stunt Lily put. And most importantly on the Stupidity of my guards.

"Alex, you need to calm down. You will scare her" Brian spoke beside me which only earned him a deadly glare.

"Noone will talk to Lily until my next order"

"Bu-" I raised my hand stopping Luca to speak anything.

"Am I clear?" I asked and they all nodded timidly.

And just then, Lily and Blake entered inside and I tried my best to control myself but I failed miserably.

Sorry? She is saying sorry?

But I know her better than anyone and dare I say she is not sorry at all, and as much as I know her she must be feeling proud.

But my anger took the best out of me as I dragged her upstairs locking her in one of the guestroom.

Fuck! I wanna hug her so bad.

"Alexander!! Please.. I-I am sorry!" I stiffened at what she called me.

No Alex? My full name seemed so odd coming out from her. I gulped before moving towards my office where I'm sure all my siblings must be ready for a fight.

"Alexander! You can't lock her in there!" Sandro shouted glaring daggers at me just as I step a foot inside.

I knew it.

"I know what I'm doing" I spoke sternly making him shut his mouth.

"Out.Everyone Out right now!" I ordered, they look conflicted for a moment but juat as I look at them, they kniw not to mess with me.. So they left like some fucking chics in line.

Gosh! I rubbed my hand over my face putting the keys of her room in my drawer.

I was fucking right. Noone has noticed this before, But Lily had seperation issues.. Before, I had a doubt regarding this when we left her at our cousins place.

But now I am sure. I don't know if it's because of her past or something, but once she gets attached to someone, she finds it too difficult to let them go.

Either it's Matteo or Leonardo.
And Now fucking Andrew..!

That was one of the reason why I never stopped her from meeting Matteo. I knew he was important for her even if I hate that fucker..

But Andrew for godsakes..! What the hell did she even saw in him? That motherfucker.

I sighed grabbing the wine from the side table pouring into my glass gulping it down in one go.

Opening my phone, I texted Blake asking if she had eaten something since morning.

He replied immediately with 'yup'.

My thoughts wandered over to Andrew, where that fucker must be? My men are finding him and I'm sure Lily has something to do with this.

God Dad, you princess is something else. I really hope you would be here to see everything.

I shake my head before indulging myself into my work shooing away how I wanna go to my babysis hugging her.

Ahe needs to understand the rules.. It was her life on stake.

After doing my work, I looked at the clock to see it's already three in afternoon. I got up sighing grabbing the keys of her room and went to kitchen.

I heard whispers from the kitchen and not giving attention to anyone, I prepared two plates of food walking upstairs.

My heart thumped harshly as I unlocked the door opening it to see Lily sleeping on the bed hugging her knees. Setting the food on the table, I went beside her, rubbing her hairs softly.

I am sorry princess. But you need to follow rules in our fucked up world.

She groaned as her eyes opened softly looking around then at me.

Don't smile. Don't smile.

I can't help but coo at how adorable she looks staring at me with the same blue eyes as mine.

"It's already two days?" She asked confused getting up.

"No.Your food is here" I replied with my lips pressed in a thin line.

And her eyes casted down listening to my voice. I am just doing my role kiddo. You need to know how serious yesterday stunt was.

I put the plate in front of her and set mine beside hers, my 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 not gonna eat alone.

We both ate in silence but I didn't miss the smile she got on her face when she saw me eating with her.

"Alex, I am sorry.. Can you punish me any other way instead of leaving me alone?" She spoke when I gathered our utensils.

"I-I promise I will do anything you ask me to! Ju-Just don't make me stay here alone" She mumbled and I gulped.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

"Why am I giving you punishment?" I ask now sitting in front of her.

"Umm.. Because I went to meet Andrew?"

See, I told you. She doesn't even know why she is being punished.

"Try again" I spoke and she looked at me confused.

"Because I went into your dungeons without approval?" She asked tilting her head to the side with a small pout on her face.

Can I squeash her?
Stop behaving like younger ones..!

"Think about it, maybe then I will reduce your punishment" I said before grabbing the plates closing the door behind me and sighed.

Fuck..!
It feels like I'm getting punished more then her.

The whole day went like this, me eating snacks and food with Lily without any talks and my younger brothers not even sparing me a glance.

Like who cares! These fuckers will come to me eventually, not like they can live without talking to me.

After eating dinner, I did my night routine wearing my sweatpants and grabbed the pillow walking towards the room Lily is in.

I sat outside the door on the floor opening my phone. I still don't know if she can sleep alone or not.

I heard her walking inside before it became silent. After what felt like hours, I yawned looking at the time and its one at night. I got up with a stiff back. Fuck.

Cracking my neck and arms two three times, I slowly unlocked the door and sneaked inside to see her lying on the bed on her stomach.

I walked towards the bed and laid beside her pulling her into me, and as an instinct, her arms wrapped around me with her face pushed into my neck. I removed her hairs from my face patting her head softly. Closing my eyes, I slept peacefully with my life in my arms.

God.

_______________________

"Fucking close the curtains" I groaned pushing myself more into the duvet.

"Yeah.. Close it or I swear I'm gonna rip them apart" A sleepy voice heard beside me and I stiffened.

Who did I sleep with last night?

Lily?

I opened one eye to see Lily pushing her face into my chest trying to avoid the sunlight peeking through the windows.

I smiled before covering my face with pillow too and eventually fell back asleep.

The next time, I woke up was when I felt someone poking my cheek.

Let me sleep.

But the poking continues, I swear If I had the gun right now, I would have shot the person..!

"Alex! Alex wake up" I sighed before opening my eyes and got up sluggishly looking at Lily, whose hairs were sticking out from every position as she was glaring at me?

"I am hungry" She said crossing her arms.

She looks like a pigeon.

"Then go and eat something" I mumbled closing my eyes. For god sakes, I haven't slept from so many nights trying to find her.

"Alexx.... In case you forget,I am undergoing punishment"

I don't care.

She shake me again by my shoulder and I glared at her this time, to which she just pouted adorably.

I huffed trying my best to wake up,"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, go and eat something, hmm..I won't be mad" I said before laying on my stomach covering my face with pillow again.

"And close the fucking curtains.." I spoke to which I heard her feet pattering towards the window as the room turned dark again making me fall into deep slumber.

Finally! Sleep here I come....

________________________

"Alex? Alex"

Is it okay for fucking Don of Italian Mafia to cry? Because now I wanna cry so bad!

I just wanna sleep peacefully...!!!!

"What now?"

"It's 12:30 in afternoon. Brian said you had a meeting" My eyes opened wide.

Fuck! I had a meeting at 1:15..I immediately got up banging my head into Lily's forehead.

"Fuck! Alex! Calm down" She spoke rubbing her head.

I rubbed her forehead making sure no bump was formed. "Sorry, baby.. I have somewhere to go, hmm. Take care and dont leave the room. One of your brother will bring food in"

She just gave me a thumbs up rubbing her head frowning.

God..

I ran towards the room freshing up handing the keys of Lily's room to Ares before walking towards my car.

"Where to Capo?"

"Knight Enterprises" I replied checking the time.

12:50

I am planning to merge our company with one of my business partners. It's gonna benefit both of us.

He was my father's friend but is no longer alive and his daughter gonna attend today's meeting on his behalf since all the rights now go to her.

As we reached the building, the grab my gun putting it in my waist, one can never be too cautious. Noone here knows who I am in real. They all know me as one of the billionare bachelor, rude and arrogant.

Not that I mind.

"This way, Sir" My PA instructed as we move to my second office where we hold all our meetings.

I entered inside nodding her to stay there, I frowned when I see a girl with blonde curly hairs on her knees looking under the couch.

She was wearing a skirt giving me a whole outline of her ass. Control yourself Alexander..!

I coughed trying to gain her attention and she got up immediately banging her head on the table while getting up. I winced at the contact as she stood up rubbing the back of her scalp.

"Tia Mathew?" I asked and she nodded shiftimg on her feet.

"Umm yes.. Nice to meet you. I am Tia Mathew. Well, you already know" She blaberred and I raised my brows in amusement.

She is the heir of Mat Enterprises?

"What were you doing under the table?" I can't help but ask. Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment as she diverted her eyes around.

I stepped forward sitting down on one of the couch nodding for him to do the same.

"Documents which we had to sign slipped from my hand and umm go under there" She whispered pointing towards the couch.

"I have the same documnets. No worries." I replied pulling out the papers we needed on the table in between us.

She grabbed her purse pulling out her spectacles grabbing the documents reading it. She got to be kidding me?

The whole time I just look at her amused yet irritated. Noone in my lifetime had dared to go through the documents I prepare or waste my time like this.

"So how this will work? When the both companies merge?" She asked seriously.

I leaned back a little man spreading grabbing another paper from the file.

"Since, the deal gonna be beneficial for both our companies, but we both know your company is on the verge of bankruptcy since your father is no longer alive. All the profits we will gain from merging will be divided in the ratio of seventy thirty."

She listened carefully before shaking her head, "Umm.. No.. My compamy will be in loss. You will give me just thirty percent? It's not fair"

"Not everything is fair in this world, Miss Tia" I smirked raising my brows.

"But-Lets Do sixty forty?" She asked.

I thought for a moment, it's not like I need this money. I have more then enough sources to get money.

"Fine.Sixty forty it is then" I nodded.

"One more thing-" She interrupted me and I nodded for her to continue.

"If we cross our target of profits, then the extra profit will be mine"

Is she kidding me?
Now she is asking to be killed.

"I guess this is your first time doing business meeting, right?" And she nodded confused.

"Next time, make sure to learn the protocol of how these meeting happens. You can't just ask anything from your partner. And the extra profits you are talking about will be divided in both the companies"

"But you don't need money!" She whined.

"And you do?" I raised my brows.

"Offcourse I do! I have to open my cafe too! Papa's business is not doing great and thank to this merge it will come back to line. But still I need a little more!"

Fuck fine!

"Our lawyer will meet yours tomorrow and they can discuss all the contracts. We will meet after two days and will do the necessary formalities" I said rubbing my jaw in irritation.

I got up and once again she kneeled down pushing her arm under the couch.

Is she serious?

"Those papers qre no longer neede, Miss Tia" I said and she looked up from her position at me. My jaw clenched as I looked down at her.

"Get up" I ordered and she did confused. Her skirt hiked up a little giving me a little view of her black lace panties.

For fuck sakes!

"Out.. Your papers will be given to you by my secretary" I said clenching my jaw pulling my phone out.

"You are rude" She mumbled before grabbing her purse.

"What did you just say?" My eyes narrowed as I took a step forward towards her.

"Something you should have known already" She spoke again going to move by me but I grabbed her wrist pulling her into my chest harshly.

Her eyes widen as she gulped looking at me baffled, "Let go!"

"And why should I, Miss Tia" I whispered in her ear, and she shivered in my hold.

"S-Sir! It's unprofessional!"

I smirked at her response, "And you calling me rude is professional?" I spoke, my gaze wandering to her lips which were parted a little.

I leaned forward and she closed her eyes tightly pouting her lips making me smirk,

"Next time, keep your attitude in control or I will bend you over my desk fucking it out from you, Miss Tia" I spoke huskily against her lips. Her cheeks turning flaming red.

She opened her eyes nodding and ran away without giving me a single glance with those dark red cheeks.

I fixed my pants groaning.

Gosh.. I am such a jerk!

♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.7K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
79.8K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
2.2M 50.1K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

453K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...