๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ | ๐˜’๐˜

By thejaidaleo

Amari has 2 kids, Von has none-but he's willing to play Stepdaddy. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
THE END

FIFTEEN

6.1K 140 140
By thejaidaleo

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Sunday - November 12th, 2023

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 {𝐕𝐨𝐧} 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝟐𝟒

🕰️2:30 pm🕰️

"Ain't nobody playing Von." Mari smiled.

This bitch just showed a buncha fucking pregnancy tests telling me it's mine. Ion doubt it, cause I wish she would give my pussy to some other nigga and get pregnant by him, but ion know if I want this shit right now tho.

I frowned, looking down at the 4 tests in my hands.

I looked back up at Amari who held a small smile on her face, making me smile.

"You tryn make me a step daddy forreal?"

Her face frowned up, "Whatchu mean step daddy? This yo baby, Dayvon."

"Nah I'm saying I'm gone hafta marry you if this baby mine, then the twins really gone be my step kids." I laughed, kissing her.

"Mmm.. maybe." She hummed, kissing me back.

Kemaree's loud cries interrupted our lil moment, we went back in the room to see him sitting up, tears falling from his eyes with Remaree still sleeping peacefully next to him.

"Cmon son, you ain't gone be no pussy, can't be crying cause you in here alone." I laughed, picking him up.

His cries slowly became silent as he wiped his eyes, getting himself together.

-
-
-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️2:45 pm🕰️

"DAYVON WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I shouted at him, through the loud noise of the shower water.

He told me to order some food for lunch but while I was looking for his card information, a message popped up from Kayla💗.

I figured it was his sister, of course I knew her, but the messages weren't looking very sister-like. I swear this bitch has a crush on him.

"What the fuck you on now, Amari." He groaned, wiping a towel down his face as he walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He seen his phone in my hand, he immediately snatched it, looking through the recent messages.

"Mane, Amari.. that's my sister. Yo dumbass know Kayla." He rolled his eyes, throwing the phone at my stomach.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DAYVON?! YOU KNOW IM PREGNANT!"

"Girl shut the fuck up. That baby ain't going nowhere." He chuckled, sitting down on the bed, pulling on his boxers, following up were his pants.

"Where you going?" I pouted as I seen him walk over to the dresser, grabbing a shirt.

"Nowhere. Just out wit foenem." He shook his head, grabbing some socks.

"Why you leaving me, Von?" I whispered, walking over to him, grabbing his waist, trying to kiss him, which he ignored as he put on his chains and watches.

"Daddy.. why you acting like that?" I whined.

"Mane, Amari. Get outta here." He shook his head at me, going to grab some shoes.

"Von.."

"I'm gone be back, ma, relax. Juss stay here wit the twins n chillat. We going out to celebrate ya pregnancy n shit."

"I thought you ain't tell em?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Man, Amari.." He laughed, shaking his head, lacing up his shoes, "I'll be back. Luh you." Walking downstairs, not even kissing me.

"Can I get a kiss atleast?"

"Yeah cmon mama." He waved me over with his two fingers, using them to lift my head kissing me.

You're probably wondering where the twins are. We dropped them off to Ms. Tasha's house for a while, while we figure out everything with the baby and stuff. I'm really, really excited for the new baby.

It feels refreshing to have something new and just exciting.. bringing life into this world, again, is just a feeling I love.

Now I can repaint the twins' nursery and move them to a different room, since they're getting a little older, I don't want them sharing a room with a newborn.

"I luh you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Von."

-
-
-

The truth was, Von didn't love her at all. He did like her, he liked her body, he liked the kids that she brought into this world and raised with no help from the deadbeat ass daddy. But his heart wasn't quite set on anyone.

-
-
-

"Kayla whatchu want folks?"

"Can you watch grandbabii fa a lil while." She smirked at her older brother.

"Nah you know I got shit goin' on right nie wit music n Amari n shit."

"I don't like Amari, what happen to Asian?"

"We been broken up fa a while now, Kayla. We both happy without each other." Von shook his head, licking his lips.

"I love when you do that.." Kayla whispered.

"What?"

"Nun. But cmonnnn Von~ pleaseee..." She begged, pulling him into a hug, rocking them side to side.

"Ight Kayla get off me." He scrunched his face up, pushing her off.

"So will you do it?" She smiled, expectantly.

"Fa what? Where you going? Seem like all you bitches just droppin' ya kids off.." He whispered the last part.

"Out. I'm grown, Von. You so overprotective." She rolled her eyes, playfully, grabbing a bottle of water, bending down way more than she needed to, moving her 40' black buss down out the way of her butt so her yoga leggings which shaped her butt and hips would show her figure even more.

"Girl ain't nobody worried 'bout you, I'm tryn figure out why you can't take him to his deddy."

"Causeee~ he love his uncle Von." She dragged out.

"Mane nah. Go ask his d-" He was cut off by a kiss pressed to his lips.

"KAYLA BRO WHAT THA FUCK?!" He jumped back from the sudden interaction.

She walked towards him until his back was up against the island between the dining room and kitchen.

"Cmon Von.. please." She put her arms together, showing off her cleavage in her already revealing, transparent crop top.

"Mane Kayla you trippin', I'm yo brother. Yo blood, yo son is my nephew. Fuck is you doing?" Von shook his head.

"I know.. n I'm asking you to watch him. Fa me? While I go out? Pleaseeee.." She continued to beg, showing off her cleavage more, pushing her body closer to his, nearly touching his lips again.

"Get away from me Kayla, on folks you really pissin' me off." He pushed her but she kept pursuing and pushing.

WARNING ⚠️: INCEST (kinda..)

She grabbed onto his belt, pulling him closer, kissing his lips passionately.

Fuck I been wanting ta do this shit fa so long.

She thought to herself.

Von caught himself almost kissing back before he realized this was his sister, his lil sister.

"Bro, Kayla.. stop.." He groaned as she put her hands in his pants.

"Kayla get off me b- shut up, Von." She interrupted him, continuing to kiss his stiff lips, pulling his dick out his briefs.

"Shit.." He groaned as she played with his tip.

This is wrong as hell..

He shook his head, practically throwing Kayla into the stove a few inches away from them, she hit the stove so hard, one of the knobs turned and turnt on the burner.

"You fuckin weird Kayla, n I'm telling yo mama. You weird as fuck. I gotta bitch already, fuck wrong witchu. Yknow Amari, yknow I fuck wit ha. Tammat where Asian at?! Youn fuckin know Asian. Stop playing wimme, Kayla!" He yelled in her face, adjusting his clothes, leaving the house, getting in his car, pulling off.

🎥

And to this day I still think Kayla had a crush on Von. Just the way she acted around him.. even after she found out they was siblings.. girl ew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 25 6
What happens when durk and von bump into each other for third time which reveals the son of dayvon
28.5K 718 16
Another von durk book it's gon get lit๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
6.8K 148 18
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...
25.1K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"