Chinmoku's Tragedy (VOLUME 1)...

By Dust2-0X

" You'll make it Dust, I believe in you. " These were the last words he spoke before he died some time later... More

Chapter 1 : Two poor children
Chapter 2 : The meeting with a wolf and his sheep
Chapter 4 : Back to school of a. . . what ?
Chapter 5 : Isabella
Chapter 6 : A child in the body of an adult
Chapter 7 : Insecurities
Chapter 8 : It's only the start of the year
Chapter 9 : The routine will settle in
Chapter 10 : Welcome to USJ
Chapter 11 : After the attack
Chapter 12 : The Championship
Chapter 13 : The tournament (Continuation of the Championship)
Chapter 14 : I won't be able to close my eyes this time
Chapter 15 : Can I talk to you?
Chapter 16 : Start of internship
Chapter 17 : Interruption and fight
Chapter 18 : A stream of thoughts

Chapter 3 : The tragedy of the Chinmoku's family

5 1 0
By Dust2-0X

" Let's move on to what happened last night, in the neighborhood of Musutafu city. A family would have been killed by a villain, the only survivor would be the little girl of the family.

The villain responsible for this act has been found dead, the one named Dust Chinmoku would have killed him, the authorities considered this act to be self-defense.

The house would be left as is and will be abandoned. As for Chinmoku, the scientist Hiro, working for Hawks, will keep her under his roof, but he won't be legally in charge of her, having been declared, able to take care of herself.

But a question arises.

130 stab wounds, panic, real self-defense, or are we wrong about this case ? "

Dust was sagely waiting inside the police station for Hiro to come get him.

The child was looking at the ground with an empty look. No tear, no terror in his eyes.
Nothing came out, not even a sound coming from him.

After a few minutes of waiting, Hiro finally arrived.

It was one of the rarest times when we could see him without his usual smile.
He slowly came closer to Dust and embraced him in his arms. However, it wasn't a gesture in the goal to reassure, it was something more profound, that only them could understand.

Hiro started talking softly :

" I'm going to talk to the police officers, and I'll come back to you, okay. . . ? 
After, we'll go back home. "

Dust made a small nod to acquiesce, then Hiro left away.

As the words were dancing all around him (AN : Dust Chinmoku is transgender, his pronouns are he/him ! To justify the utilization of" her "from the medias, they just don't know, so they can't adapt.
Thank you for your comprehension. ), creating a whirlwind of sentences entering and leaving his mind, Dust was thinking about Viktor again.

" He's a villain, maybe he'll be able to help me. "

After a certain time, Hiro came back and could leave with Dust.

They then returned home, leaving a dirty past behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.2K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
19.9K 711 24
"Can you hear them?" The class stared in silence as they watched Izuku's dead body fall to the floor. "Can you see them?" Tomura slowly closed the ga...
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
11.2K 446 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...