(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (2/4): Going Dark
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)

223 9 2
By Fate-Turner72022

HARO: Lockon! Lockon!

Haro: Lockon! Lockon!

Element Type: Lightning

Path: [Classified]

[Moveset]

Basic Attack: Lock-on Target

Dynames uses his GN Sniper Rifle and GN Pistol to a single target dealing Lightning DMG upon hit.

Unique Basic Attack: Busted

Dynames changes its main weapon into a GN Buster Rifle. Dealing Lightning DMG with a chance of Shock effect on enemies.

Skill: Binder's Blast

Dynames uses his Shield Binders with a built-in small GN Cannon and GN Rifle dealing damage on multiple targets and stacking up the Shock effect.

Ultimate: Trans-Am (Buster Launch) (inspired from Cross Rays Trans-Am Cherudim & Dynames)

Dynames uses its Trans-Am on all enemies in the range. He fires his GN Pistols on enemies as it throttles towards them while firing its dual GN Buster Rifles and GN Missiles on its knee. It fires his Shield Binders Cannon and Rifles while going around the enemies. 

Finally finishing it off with a blast of his GN Buster Launcher. Dealing Lightning Damage based on the enemies Max HP.

Talent: Dead Eyes

The Shock [Debuff] effect on enemies will be stacked up to 3 with each time a lightning element character is hitting an enemy with the same Debuff status. When it reaches max stacks the next DoT will be a Shock effect and finally a Burn effect.

Technique: (Enhance) Power

A Buff-type technique. Derived from its original name, it further boosts his attack power and movement speed.

A few moments ago before the move-set reveal

???: Where... am I?

A frost girl is in a strange room and in front of her is a television.

???: What's this?

As soon as she touched that, a certain video played out.

She touched her face and can't believe it.

???: That's... me?

Suddenly a next video played in front of her eyes.

Jingliu: What the hell's going on?!

She looked around and saw a writing saying:

I only wish I could ever see her and talked about it. 

Jing Liu hides as the shadow figure slowly walks into his seat and curious.

???: Hmm... *stares at the note and sighs* If only I could see her personally like Tingyun who came back from the dead in my story timeline... 

She points the sword at his neck. The boy can feel a cold presence behind her.

Jing Liu: Who are you?!

???: Umm... A/n... I guess you're here now, Jing Liu?

Jing Liu: What is this place?

A/n: Umm, I can tell you if you would please put your sword away so that your sanity doesn't lose again like last time?

Jing Liu doesn't find him trustworthy but she can feel his cold shivering heart. But his heart was also mixed with sadness and sympathy. So she puts the sword down slowly and he turns around slowly.

A/n: Phew. Thank you, Master Jing Liu.

Jing Liu: Liu.

A/n: Huh?

Jing Liu: Just Liu is fine.

A/n: Okay... Liu. I can tell you the story of what's going on outside this room with Tingyun who is already informed. So...

Liu: Before I leave... Make my presence known to your so-called readers.

A/n: Umm... Yeah.

Present

A/n: Yeah. Jing Liu is now added to my story timeline room. Tingyun and Jing Liu are now in my realm. So... yeah. That's all I have. What could possibly go wrong in the next move-set reveal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.4K 11
β˜…-- π™žπ™£ π™©π™π™š π™™π™–π™§π™ π™£π™šπ™¨π™¨, π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š π™žπ™¨ π™‘π™žπ™œπ™π™©. The isolated planet Γ–rΓΆkkΓ©valΓ³ has been corrupted by eternal darkness for decades due t...
7.5K 138 12
On a world under siege by the anti-matter legion, a young man is desperately trying to fight off the invasion. All hope seems lost until something un...
3K 78 4
Traveling between galaxies and working as a mercenary for different organizations, Kuni-Kousake, the Emanator of Remembrance and little brother of Ga...
17.8K 583 32
Honkai Star Rail x OC ~Who is Lucia?~ That question can't be answered by anyone, Even the 83rd member of the Genius Society, Herta Can't figure her o...