Lab Rats - The Untold Story (...

By DavenMarvel

In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsi... More

*OC introduction: Harper*
Episode1: First Day of Bionic Academy
Episode 3: Chase's first date
Episode 4: Bionic Rebellion (part 1)
Episode 5: Bionic Rebellion (part 2)
Episode 6: Paintball War
Episode 7: Bionic Dog
Episode 8: Mr Davenport! we can explain!
Episode 9: Spider on the Island
Episode 10: Lab Rats vs Mighty Med (part 1)
Episode 11: Lab Rats vs Mighty Med (part 2)
Episode 12: Bionic Action Hero (part 1)
Episode 13: Bionic Action Hero (part 2)
Episode 14: The Revenge (part 1)
Episode 15: the Revenge (part 2)
A/N next book! (Lab Rats The Untold Story- Part 3)

Episode 2: Unauthorized Mission

250 13 57
By DavenMarvel

Everyone returns from a mission.

"Nice work, guys. That mission was a total success" Chase says.

"Maybe for you, Nothing caught on fire or blew up. To me: colossal failure" Adam says "Well, good news, you've got heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen" Leo says.

"Uh I think I still have some fireworks left over from independence day!" Harper says "yeah let's do this!" Adam says excitedly.

Bob walks in "Hey, Adam, check it out, While you were gone, I got to boogie board with the dolphins" shows a boogie board with a bite taken out of it.

"Bob, those weren't dolphins. These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish" Adam says "Wow! Is there anything you don't know?" Bob says.

"You two scare me! You are a bad influence!" Harper says to Adam "maybe...where are the fireworks?" Adam asks excitedly "in the warehouse!" Harper says Adam runs out to the warehouse.

"Do you think letting him play with fireworks is a good idea?" Bree says "relax there's no fireworks but he'll be distracted just the same" Harper laughs.

"Hey, Chase, on the next mission, do you think I might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian ask "Well, you did get to do something, You watched me be an amazing mission leader...Most people would pay to see that" Chase says.

"I'm just saying, the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training" Sebastian says.

"And you did. You handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. Thank you!" Chase says.

"Since you mentioned give it back to me" Harper says "the lip balm is mine!" Chase says "I know, I mean the flashlight" Harper says.

"But I'm the best student here! I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practice how am I ever gonna be mission leader?" Sebastian says "Oh, that's just it, you won't" Chase says.

"Hey, Chase, stop being such a control freak, okay? Sebastian seems perfectly capable" Bree says "Oh, thanks" Sebastian says smiling at her "My pleasure" Bree says in a flirty tone they both start giggling.

"Okay, our next mission: stopping that" Chase says.

"honestly, You don't have the moral to talk about them" Harper says to him, Chase looks at her.

"we're different, and it's my sister! and Sebastian!" Chase tells her "said the guy who's dating his sister" Harper smiles and leaves.

Chase watches her leave "hehe I'm dating!" Chase chuckles to himself excited.

......................................................................

Bree, Harper and Mr Davenport are walking through the academy.

"Look, I got to admit, Mr. Davenport, you did a really good job designing this place" Bree says.

"This academy is my greatest achievement. Of all the things I've built, this is the thing I'm most proud of" Mr Davenport says "It's remarkable" Harper says.

The hydraloop arrives and Perry steps off it.

"Morning, Don. Morning, girl.Morning, thing" Perry tells Harper who rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"The island is contaminated. Get everyone to the life boats....
We can blow it up....I wasn't that attached to it anyways" Mr Davenport says.

"Stop it, we all know Douglas is the one who blows things up" Harper says.

"How did you get on our hydraloop?" Bree says.

"I dated your security guard for 3 weeks to gain your trust. When that didn't work, I knocked him out and stole his keys." Perry says "Oh that's why Carl didn't want to talk about his personal life....its a nightmare" Harper says.

"How much ocean do we have to put between us to get away from you?" Mr Davenport says "Ain't enough water in the world" Perry says.

"obviously we may have to leave the planet and destroy this one with her on it to be sure" Harper says.

"worm!" Perry says "witch!" Harper says.

"Why are you here?" Mr Davenport ask "I retired. The school just wasn't the same without my favorite freaks to torment. Except you, you I don't miss at all" Perry
tells Harper.

"I tried, but I couldn't hate the new kids as much as I hate you guys. Anywho, a little birdie told me your robot school is looking for an administrator" Perry says.

"Yeah, we're not. But tell you what, leave your resume and we'll call you if we lose our minds" Mr Davenport says.

"Oh, how about a gardener?" Perry says "No" Mr Davenport says.

"Short order cook?" Perry says "No" Mr Davenport says.

"Unlicensed psychotherapist?" Perry says "Nobody wants you here, get that!" Harper says.

Perry sighs "Look, I'm bored and I want to get back in the game. Just tell me what you need" Perry says.

"Okay. The only thing we need is a new security guard to keep people like you out" Bree says.

"Yes! I could be your head of security. I've been a warden, a guard, any position in prison, I've held it, including inmate" Perry says.

"Oh! No No No Terry, come on. I'm the head of security on the island" Harper says "Really? You?" Perry ask "Are you doubting!?" Harper says threatening "no no!" Perry says.

"but you might need backup" Perry says.

"do you really want to work with Harper?" Bree says "so you can see how desperate I am" Perry says "No no we don't have room for you here" Mr Davenport says pushing her towards the Hydraloop.

Perry is shoved into the hydraloop and the doors close. Perry's shirt is torn between the door crack as the hydraloop speeds away.

"Her shirt got stuck" Bree says "Yeah, that's the mainland's problem now" Mr Davenport.

"yeah I have to have a serious talk with Carl about the job he just lost and his relationship choices" Harper says.

......................................................................

Later in the common area.

"Okay, let's test our new video conferencing system" Mr Davenport says.

"Hey!" Harper appears pulling Perry by the sleeve of her shirt.

"look who I found trying to hack the conference system and walking into the equipment room" Harper says.

"make no mistake about her being skinny and small, this girl is a MMA fighter inside!" Perry says scared "it takes one when a hacker bear shows up every now and then!" Harper says releasing her.

"I still think you need some help" Perry says "No. A couple more tweaks and I'll have this place locked down tight. And we will never see you again. Bree, Harper,any parting words?" Mr Davenport says.

"Yes. Get out" Bree says "Never come back!" Harper says.

Mr Davenport pushed Perry towards the hydraloop "But you need me" Perry says "No, we don't" Mr Davanport shoves her into hydraloop.

The hydraloop doors close and Perry's shirt is torn between the doors again as the hydraloop closes.

"Really? She needs to start wearing tighter clothes" Mr Davenport says.

"No, she doesn't" Harper and Bree says.

......................................................................

In the training area, Chase and Sebastian make fun of Adam with the training simulator.

"Wow, that was awesome. We work pretty well together" Chase says "Yeah, we do. You might even say we're becoming...friends" Sebastian says.

"Yeah, which is pretty weird considering the two of us tried to kill each other...Though my best relationship started that way" Chase says thoughtful.

"You know, I still haven't gotten that whole story. What actually happened?" Sebastian says, Chase hesitates.

"Well, I'm probably not supposed to say anything, but the guy who created you was pure evil. His name was Victor Krane. He was Harper's foster father, He controlled your minds and he made you his bionic soldiers" Chase says

"Why would he do that if he was our father?" Sebastian ask.

"It was all part of his twisted plan to build a superior bionic race. The only way to stop him was to take him out. So we did what we had to do" Chase says.

"what about Harper she fought her own father like that?" Sebastian ask "she hated him, he used her for his terrible purposes too before he discovered bionics, when he discovered It, He discarded her and just used her ideas" Chase says.

"Wow" Sebastian says "Yeah. But at least you're safe now" Chase says "Yeah. I guess I'm just lucky Mr. Davenport was nice enough to take us in" Sebastian says.

......................................................................

In the common area, after Leo returns from na unauthorized mission with Bob and Spin, Perry use a Cybercloak to look like Bob.

The hydraloop arrives and Cybercloak Bob gets off "Bob, I thought I told you to go back to the dorms." Mr Davenport says.

"You might have told Bob.." she presses a button and morphs into Perry "...but you didn't tell me" Perry says.

"Ahh! Who let that in here? Stay away, evil woman!" Leo scream.

"Where did you get that cyber cloak?" Mr Davenport ask "When the brute girl dragged me out of the equipment room she didn't pay much attention to her own pockets" Perry says.

"You're not gonna stop this until I give you this job, are you?" Mr Davenport says "Nope!" Perry says.

"Ahh okay. Harper, can you come over here!? Mr Davenport says on the radio,.

Harper appears on skates to come faster "yeah! Aaahh!" Harper says upon seeing Perry.

"Harper meet your security assistant!" Mr Davenport says "WHAT!?" Harper says.

"Whoo! Ka-ta-ta-ta-ta!" Perry says in celebration.

"No! As head of security I don't accept her as my assistant!" Harper says "and as your boss and owner of the island I say you accept!" Mr Davenport says.

"Don't worry worm, we're going to have a lot of fun beating up the idiots that lift a finger against this island" Perry says excitedly hugging Harper.

"Help me!" Harper says to Leo.

......................................................................

In the training room, Chase and Sebastian go to demonstrate the new simulator.

Harper enters the room looking pissed and crosses her arms.

"Harper what's up?" Chase says worriedly he puts a hand on her shoulder.

Perry walks into the room, with the island's security uniform like Harper's, Chase holds back the chuckle.

"come on Skater, we got a round to do!" Perry says, Harper looks at her and then at Chase.

"I don't like that uniform anymore!" Harper says upset, Chase laughs "don't laugh Chase!" Harper says irritably.

"I think you still look beautiful" Chase smiles quickly running his fingers along her chin "No its ruined!" Harper says.

"You will learn to work with her just like me and Sebastian" Chase says.

"I'm proud of you but I find it hard to believe Terry and I will work together" Harper says.

"look me and Sebastian we really did a great job you'll see" Chase leaves going to the middle of the training area to present his and Sebastian's project.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Chase Davenport and Sebastian...last name to be determined, proudly present to you the future of bionic education: the Bionic Training Simulator" Chase says.

"Now to demonstrate, we'll need a volunteer" Chase says "How about Mr. Davenport? I mean, he is the reason we're all here" Sebastian says.

"What, me be the center of attention?" Mr Davenport he hops on platform "I couldn't" Mr Davenport "Go ahead and power up the mainframe" Sebastian says.

"Alrighty" Mr Davenport says as he turns on the machine, but is immediately blasted across the room.

"Mr. Davenport!" Everyone screams,they all run over to him.

"Big D, are you all right?" Leo aks "I think so" Mr Davenport says.

"I don't get it. Our design was flawless" Chase says, Harper frowns when she hear Chase says that and looks at Sebastian.

"let's get him to the medic" Bree says
"Good idea. Go!" Sebastian says.

Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo help Donald to his feet and they leave.

Harper stares at Sebastian for a while with her arms crossed.

"what?" Sebastian says "do you have any idea what the problem was?' Harper asks "No, it was supposed to be fail proof" Sebastian says "Of course After all, it was tested by you, right?" Harper says leaving with a tone of distrust.

Sebastian waits for her to leave,and watches Mr Davenport being taken to the Hydraloop "You took away my father...I'm gonna take away yours." Sebastian says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 704 68
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
14.3K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
4.9K 265 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...