GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Resting and Explanation

220 4 10
By KRDZ_Knight

Four Days after the Battle of DETERMINATION versus Cosmic Essence...

It has been four days since Murder and his gang had fought against Omnipotent-Sans, one of the strongest Sans of all time. Clearly, Murder shows him how it is done, especially he gave at least three chances to stop and talk, with one in the beginning, one from that weird dimension that he sent him, and one when he is temporarily weak. Himmsworth is here and licking his paw as a cat would do.

And right now, Murder is still laying within his bed and still recovering even after the fight with Omni. Murder looks at himself as he spoke out.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

Then the entity spoke out.

'What you should really questioned is why are you getting stronger? Well, this happens when you fermented your DETERMINATION and Hate for a long time.'

Murder thought about it before speaking out.

"Hey, I already got Phantom-Papyrus in here, I don't need someone else who is basically the embodiment of my DT and Hate who also, mind you, who had psychotic tendency beyond even Insanity, who look like a normal person by comparison!"

The entity just laughs as he spoke out.

'Ha, that is a good one partner! Anyways, I should be going through deep within your mind and explore there. I'll tell Paps to say hi!'

And with that, he disappears, leaving Murder alone within his thoughts. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"You know, he is right about the fact that your DETERMINATION is like this thanks to the Hate that is inside of yourself."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, and I am frightened on the fact that I cause this amount of destruction across the TransVoid, a dimension above the Multiverse mind you! If I were to go out of control again, I don't know what I'll do when that is happened? I'll never forgive myself if that were to happen!"

Himmsworth tilted his head as he spoke out.

"You should start by knowing yourself and that beast that you use to fight both Omni and Islothorn."

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"Can you tell me on what is going on?"

Himmsworth thought about it before speaking out.

"Well, for one, you're alter self already said it, your DETERMINATION is fermenting with Hate that it is inside of yourself. This is also the reason why a number of nasty side effects is not occurring within you aside the melting part."

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he straightens up his bed and spoke out.

"Wait, nasty side effects?"

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out.

"Yes, if you had DETERMINATION like this and you have the limiters but you don't have Hate, the side effects are but not limited to, DT exhaustion which is when you use too much DT, DT deterioration which it is when your body is weaken and your lifespan is shorten like Alpha-Frisk had, and finally DT-Demons where basically entities that can take your body and exist within the vail, you forever be a puppet to their influence."

This frightened Murder as without Hate, he is basically at risk of suffering those kinds of side effects, especially those DT-Demons. Then he thought of something, something horrified, but Himmsworth then spoke out.

"And before you ask, no, that Entity is not the DT-Demons, what he said is true and I have Omniscient to prove that."

Murder sigh in relief that he dodges a bullet on that one. Himmsworth looks at him curiously as he spoke out.

"Speaking of your DT, wonder how you can do with that power of yours?"

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"Aren't you supposed to be all knowing?"

Himmsworth laughed at this as he spoke out.

"Even if I am all knowing, there are still things that is even go beyond Omniscient itself. Even if I know your alternative future, I can't really tell what you're going to do next until you ask because of your DT. Besides, it is more on being honest with yourself and what you want to do."

Murder looks to his hand and sees the circle that is with his front and back palm of his boney hand. It is because of the fact that his DT and Hate is what gave him the drive to do this for himself and to those who he cares about. He looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"I know I already know this one, but is it really possible for Bio-Sans to truly free himself from his own fate?"

Even though Murder believes in him to change his fate and break free from 92, his creator. Himmsworth giggle at this as he spoke out.

"Yes, both by Omniscient and with my two red eyes. He really changes after meeting a certain little girl that she is always with him even after her death. Both his brother and Undyne already questioned his place and he always thought about every day after her death. I always wonder and yet not surprised that the evilest person is often the most redeemable one within stories."

Murder giggle at this as he spoke out.

"Ya, from Frisk, to Killer, and now to him, heh, this world really likes the bad guys always have the most potential to redeem themselves, even though I am sort of a hypocrite here."

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out.

"Although Bio should really need to conceal his identity for himself and his new friend's sake."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, for me I don't care, but for Pearl, he should really get his identity hidden from the world."

Himmsworth nodded as he knows something is up with Bio-Sans after the incident where it changes his life forever. Murder also had somethings in his mind, that it was how is everybody. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"If you're thinking about the others, then here is a quick summary. Well, for one, Blade and Rose are ok and thanks for their DT, their able to fully recover and now joined Undyne and Asriel of their AU. As for Bio-Sans and Pearl you're thinking, they're still recovering, but was able to roam around and doing normal activities like eating and board games. However, they are not suitable to fight while in those conditions thanks to Islothorn's doing, and that big oft has been working to reverse the damage that he did."

Murder sigh in relief that his friends and temporary allies are ok. But then, Himmsworth then spoke out.

"As for Ares, he got the worst out of everybody."

Murder looks at Himmsworth with interest as he spoke out.

"Well?"

Then Himmsworth spoke out.

"Ares's body is so severely damage that he needs to be put into a cryostasis chamber to properly healed, he temporarily lost his eyesight after we went back to rest up, and finally his regeneration viva Cosmic Essence is block due to because during the fight, you sneakily apply Purple-Magic on him to the point where we customize the chamber to force the Cosmic Essence on him."

Murder is proud at the fact that he manages to tear Omni to shreds, even though the ending part was not him. But then, he wonders something, something that is going on with DETERMINATION as it acts strange. He turns to Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"Hey Himmsworth, I know you already know what am I asking but, what is DT: 1.5? I have it within my stats when I checked it."

Himmsworth thought about it before answering his question.

"Have you ever heard of DETERMINATION as your main power sources of this existence?"

Murder was confused as Himmsworth continues.

"There are ways to get stronger to the point of Ares and all of Alphatale's level of power is through those methods. The first is the Nexus, which it is what Error404 aka William, the supposed strongest Sanses of them all had possession off that power source, an infinite bottomless wealth of infinite energy. It is basically all math, digits, shapes, data structures, and many more. It is based on code through the Mainframe, and all are made out of coded like most people possess, but there are exceptions is people like you, who had lost your code after partially leveling up your DT."

Murder looks down as he realizes that he has no code within himself, and it seems to be the case when he gains DTLV1.5. Hemsworth looks at Murder as he continues.

"Coding is what makes existence made everything. It is a building block of any Universes that you have seen. From codes of the original Undertale, to DNA Code, then through complex causality, events and more. Next is the Cosmic Essence, it is another source of infinite and bottomless pit where it focuses on the Cosmic side of things. they are made off of thoughts, emotions, organic and inorganic materials, time and space, the Void and more. In fact, it is the source of what is known as 'the theory of everything' and its 'archetypes'. This is also what Bio and Pearl are made out off instead of code. It is also the source of power that Ares had possessed through Islothorn. In fact, everything within the TransVoid is made out of it. It is a fuel of all existence."

Murder looks around and sees the difference between them as he senses that Himmsworth is right, everything within this room is made out of this stuff. But what confuse him as when he had sensed some code within this place. He stood up his bed as he tells Himmsworth about this, knowing him already know the question.

"I know that you know this but, if that were the case, then why can I sense some code within this place?"

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out.

"You had good senses and telling the difference between them. You will be needed it throughout your journey. Anyways, the reason why is that Cosmic Essence and the Nexus aren't just a source of infinite power to use for stuff like fighting, it is used to create life, stories, and even the Omniverse and the Eden-Orbs from the Eden-Tree, but we were off topic. These two are interchangeable and that is the reason why there are some Code within this place. If someone were to possess the two of them, then you're basically a god with no restrictions as you can create whatever you want and do whatever you want. From putting the Omniverse to a dark age, to making creators who create your multiverse, and finally to make you close to Omnipotence as close you can get, just like a certain someone I know."

Murder was a bit amaze on what Himmsworth had just said. The fact that the Nexus and Cosmic Essence is this powerful and the fact these sources are extremely this powerful. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"In contrary to popular belief, the Cosmic Essence and the Nexus is not what you're thinking. The Nexus isn't limited because of the fact it is Code base as Code and numbers is subjective, while Cosmic Essence can be numbers and mathematics as due to because it is the source of things such as every Set, String and M-theory entirely originate and owed their existence to it."

Murder nodded as he understands on what Himmsworth said. He now knows that these two power sources are really important to keep all of existence going, but what is had to do to his DETERMINATION and DTLV1.5. Himmsworth looks at Murder's very soul as he spoke out.

"The reason why that I am telling you all of this is because of the journey you're going through and what is related to DTLV1.5. DETERMINATION, unlike what you had been researching, it is more than just a boost of power and can affect timelines, it is a power source where it is not bound to the two biggest systems like the Nexus and Cosmic Essence in all of existence. It is basically an outsider were not even the those two can really affect them. DETERMINATION is a lot similar to the aspects of Will, and yet is more limited to what you believe you can do instead of what you want to do. You can do anything that you can do, but it is only belief on what you believe you can do. DETERMINATION is the very aspect of purpose, and it is the foundation of the worlds purpose, the end goal and the unpredictable outcome to stories. It is the capability to change in order to meet your goal or make your goal reality. DETERMINATION is to set your desires as the norms and make reality what you want it to be. DT Level is not to be mistaken to be LV Level or Level of Violence. DT levels are much greater and transcend 'numerical meanings and systems' instead of going up in levels like you did in the past, instead you are leveling up your knowledge of a world beyond systems and one of your own makings comes to focus. There are however requirements to meet, otherwise you will just fall into the majority of DT users who go up in LV and not DT levels.

Murder nodded as he took notes of a notebook and a pen he gets after he enter here to rest. Himmsworth just giggle at this as he spoke out.

"You already make great use to that gift that me and Yesmerian have given you which it is an infinite page book. Anyways, the requirements are, you must be LV 12 and higher, you must see numerical systems as flawed constructs, you must no longer strive for more LV once you have reached DT level 1, otherwise you will suffer a number of backlash such as nightmares of DT demons, DT ejection, DT combustion, Trouble thinking clearly and logically, Unusual or overly intense ideas, strange feelings or a lack of feelings, increase in headaches and soul attacks, eventual massive decline in lifespan and Death."

That part really made Murder feel uncomfortable about that kind of side effects. In fact, frightened on the fact that, if he kills someone even if they deserve it, then all of this will come down upon him. Luckily, Himmsworth then told him about something.

"Don't worry, since you are from a Glitchtale timeline variant, the cap or max amount anyone can get is LV-20, that unless you modified your body to gain more."

A huge relieve wash down Murder as he knows that this will never happened to him, no matter how much he kills, he will never Level up his LV. Himmsworth then looks at him as he spoke out.

"Tell me, how do you feel about others? This is more being honest about yourself than me asking. So, how do you feel?"

Murder thought about it before answering that question.

"Now I have been thinking about it, I am feeling strange. I feel no empathy, but at the same time I do. What is happening to me?"

Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"It seems that the Hate that is inside of yourself is making you feel about those types of feelings. This is the best thing that happened as another requirement of Leveling up your DT is through shedding all form of empathy."

Murder is now frightened and worried that he might go out of control or become too dark and became someone he didn't. However, Himmsworth then spoke out as a reassurance towards him.

"Don't worry, with that character you got, and the fact that you had a strong will comparable of that of Ares himself, you will be ok."

Murder sigh as waves and waves of relief is keep on coming to him after he just keep on dodging every bullets. Himmsworth then spoke out.

"And the final requirement is you must have no desire for LV. That is all of the requirements to level up your DETERMINATION to be in this state. With this, you can do just about anything you can as long as you have the belief that you can do. No limits are put upon you excepts what you brought upon yourself. However, your still risk for somethings that can happened."

Murder is now sweating on the fact that things are getting more dangerous for here on now. Himmsworth looks at him as he spoke out.

"You are walking a thin line between being and not being, you are the impossibility, if the Nexus is a 1 and the Cosmic Essence is a 0, then you are the in-between, you are the 0.5. Because you're in a 0.5, you must keep yourself from straying off from that path as if you do even an inch, you will Ultimately suffer two worst fates. One you will go back as a coded being, and the fact that you are reentering a system, you will be divided by a 0 and you will cease from ever exist, erase from timelines, variants, and even some alternative version of yourself from even exist. The next is that you will become a Cosmic being, and the fact that your role is unknown, you will be filled with all roles that is known and unknown, every power, responsibility, and more, and because of this, you will explode or combust into Cosmic confetti were your atoms were fizzling out from existence and result into the ultimate removal to stories and more from ever being there."

Murder is now in a state of panic a little a bit as because of the fact that if he even so far as trails off from the path, then things will be bad for him. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Ya, you have to keep the path you're going so that those things will not happened. Luckily for you, DT-Tale has what is knowns as the Omega-Trials. Basically, training courses and self-disciplines that can help with your DTLV and your powers."

Murder sighs as he spoke out.

"Well, I gonna ask Blade about that. Anyway, so is that all you told me?"

Himmsworth shook his head as he spoke out.

"No, there is more, I'll explain on what level you will be tackling which it has DTLV1 to 5. The first is DTLV1, this is what most people have and start with when they got DETERMINATION. It will not show it within your stats until you level up your DT. In this state, it allows to make all things to the users of DT into a possibility. Rather it goes against an already known norm or rule. It will allow them to change or do so. This however does cause a ripple effect where the remnants of what once was trickle along reality, the dimension or even story. To be at level is to be underneath the 'infinitesimal line'. The 'infinitesimal line' is the line that separates one's desires for the world at hand into what it is now. Once this level is surpassed, no barriers will stand in the users' way besides by their own limitations."

Murder nodded as note that DETERMINATION in this state is sounds about most people have, especially people who had the Reset button and can break basically anything within those rules and more. Although he knows there is more than it may first seems. Himmsworth then spoke out.

"Anyways, the next is DTLV2, which it is when you starting to lose your code and Cosmic Essence within you as you don't need it to exist. If you walk this line correctly and stay on course, you can become essentially a being unkneeling of anything other than yourself. You can possess everything and have whatever you want. All information can be yours; all powers can be yours, all forms of immortality and even roles or concepts can be yours. You ultimately are an outsider to the two biggest systems within the world and rely on yourself to give you what you desire and need. However, this level is only the tip of the Iceberg as further levels see you becoming essentially your own Power source and even being beyond beings. The 0.5 I have mentioned, that is what happened. Although, since something happened to you that you got 1.5 instead of 2."

Murder was confused as Himsworth explains.

"Due to because of the limiters within your very soul, your DT is holding back, meaning that you are partially 2 but not quite there. That would explain that you are in DTLV1.5 instead of DTLV2. Because of this, you will only get some benefits of having it instead of the full one. Basically, you are the most unique circumstances of people that are among those unique circumstances."

Murder understands that his unique circumstances he is in one of if not, the most unique circumstances that anyone had got into. Himsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Then, now you know about what you are into. Thanks to your Hate, you even have a chance to not be under the control of the DT-Demons. Remember them?"

Murder nodded as Himmsworth spoke out.

"Ya, Those Demons are the very reason why most if not all of the DT-Users who are leveling up their DT are mostly if not all are in risk of them, they will wait the very day where they will be taken and become their slaves. Because of the fact that your Hate is the very reason why your resistant to them and even Pocki's antics despite not being an Omniscient and Omnipresent being. I have great reassurance that you can handle them. Here is what they look like."

He then went on to the floor and grab a futuristic Laptop and type something before opening a screen to what the DT-Demons are.

As well as the name shows within their picture and needless to say, this is a horrific site to see. Not only looking gross, but also basically they are the very reason why DT-users are doom once they are leveling up their DT. Himmsworth then spoke out.

"And since these beings are the very reason why allot of people are slaves to their influence. There are signs that the DT-Demons happening to a person which is what is called the 'DT-Madness'. The 'DT-Madness' is when the result of delving further into the minds of the DT-Demons beneath the veil. Once one grows closer to Max level than there is no stopping this; it will ultimately result in one's mind being replaced with a DT demon's and sharing themselves with a "thing" that didn't exist previously on your plane of existence. Common signs of DT madness are a loss of pupils or even a loss of a mouth, extreme signs of it come from melted skin/bones, constant sweating, massive headaches at all times, talking to oneself, deathly gaze or eyes, ghastly appearance and eventually mass hysteria. Here is an example of a victim who got caught by the DT-Demons."

He then types the laptop and shows the result of the DT-Madness by the DT-Demons.

Needless to say, Murder is basically in a state of fear and unsettling because of the fact that this all can happen to him if not the Hate protecting him from that Fate. Himmsworth then spoke out.

"Sans, I know that you are scared about this, but as long as you can even out right see through their manipulation, then you can prevail even if all hope seems lost, just as long as your will is unbroken, and you are not lost within your mind and soul."

Murder nodded as he knows that he is probably the one of the first if not, the first person to ever had an ability to resist the DT-Demons. Himmsworth turns off the laptop as he jumps to bed and spoke out.

"Deep within your soul lies a powerful energy that is continuing to grow in strength."

Murder brought out his soul with his two hands and it glow red with hint of Hate filled darkness.

A soul that is glowing with pure DETERMINATION and the darkness that is swirling around it is Hate in its purist form. One with the power that even can go beyond. Himmsworth looks at the soul as he spoke about it.

"That would also explain the sudden growth of power were you supposed to stop at Just404."

Murder looks at himself and then at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"What do you mean, Mr.Himmsworth?"

Himmsworth looks at Murder as he continues speaking.

"For you see, when you have gained your DETERMINATION through Dust-plus, you were supposed to be as strong as 404 when under the possession of Malware, an entity of pure decay and destruction, an entity from the TransVoid, similar when Ares got Islothorn, just without the possession part. But because of the fact that you are growing in strength, and the fact that both Hate and MP-Matter that are inside of yourself to reinforce your body, and the natural growth and the change of physiology, that is what makes your DETERMINATION and Hate grow into a state of unimaginable levels. In fact, your physiology is a lot more similar to 100, the beast of rage."

Murder looks at his soul and sees that Himmsworth is right in that he will likely continues to grow in power forever. And since this power needed someone to control, and since you cannot destroy it, then he be taking the task at hand. However, Murder thought about other stuff like DTLV3 to 5 as he spoke out.

"Can you explain the rest of DETERMINATION-Levels?"

Himmsworth nodded as he then explains the rest of DTLV.

With Bio

Bio-Sans is walking to Omni's chamber to check if he is ok by Yesmerian's request. Although Bio doesn't like Omni for what he did to everyone, he really can't blame him because what he done and what Pearl is. He sees that while Omni is awake, he is still blind and still within the chamber. Omni then can tell who had entered his room as he spoke out.

"It seems that you are in here in my room. Why is that out of all these people within here, it had to be you, Bio-Sans?" 

Bio-Sans looks at Omni as he spoke out.

"I am only here for Yesmerian's request. Besides, as much as I want nothing to do with you, I can't really deny that request someone who ask for help. Not at least much more than before."

Omni was confused as he spoke out.

"What do you mean? It is not like I see any difference between before and now."

Bio just rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"It is not like you are the one to understand as your ideology is basically one sided. Really, Evil and Lesser Evil? I call that the most bull shit things I ever seen. Namely you only see others as evil and yourself as evil. This is also means that you really never cared about people who you truly cared about you."

Omni remained to be neutral but deep down, he is offended on that statement, and it is from Bio-Sans no lest. Omni then face his Bio-Sans, despite the fact that he is blind as spoke out.

"Not that I have seen people who had betrayed their words and continued to do this over and over again. Face it, you really can't change thanks to 92. I have pity you because she made you a hellish individual that you can truly are. You can't hide the truth about your nature, pretending to be what you are, best friend, morally good, redeemable, but the one thing, one fact that you will never change. People will not like you, people that will see you as a maniac for what you are, you will always be, a TRUE MONSTER."

As Omni said that, the room went truly dark as if the lights have been sucked out which making the entire room too dark to see, with the exception of Bio-Sans and Omni. Although Omni can't see, he can really feel a sudden shift of the mood within this room. Bio-Sans is getting closer and closer to Omni's chamber and face him in the face between the glass. Something, or someone within him had just awakened after hearing what Omni had said. Bio looks at Omni in the face as he spoke out.

"You know, you are truly had no emotions that makes even the squid back there look like a nicer person, and logical one unlike you. Do you think that Infected can redeem himself, no, but that will not stop him from trying after the Faker steeling Conduits."

This confuses Omni as Bio-Sans had seen the future and multiple futures by accident as Bio spoke out.

"After all, you will never know if that were to happen. Good guys can be bad and bad guys can be good, it is just that everyone had both the good and the bad. After all,..."

The sudden voice tone is different, it is Bio's usual voice, but a little girl's voice was heard as an echo to Bio's voice which make Omni unsettling. Suddenly, Omni is temporary regain his eyesight as Bio spoke out.

"Who you to decide on who can redeem someone or not..."

A little girl is behind him, she had a normal long A wavy bob blonde golden hair, but something is different, it has stars at the end tips on her hair because something is empowering her with an energy, and it did remind him of Edra, the goddess of the Cosmos. She is wearing a simple white dress with golden outline and simple stars with the design. And right now, she is looking at Omni with so much intent that even he became frozen with something, almost like he is staring at a bottomless pit of infinite power and energy that is familiar, yet too strong to recall who had that. Sure, Edra is a prime candidate, but she is outclassing by this. Once that is done, Omni is then return back to normal, with his eyesight lost, and the room return to normal. Bio sigh as he spoke out.

"I better see what the other are doing, just recover so that we can get with the mission."

And with that, he disappears with reports on Omni's condition. Omni on the other hand, is taken a back on what is happening to Bio. He definitely underestimated Bio and feels like he just misses out on something that happened that made him the way that he is. He thinks to himself.

'Should I really rethink about him?"

With Bio

Bio is giving the result to Yesmerian as while yes, she is Omnipresent, she is just focusing her attention to important matter which is why she sent Bio to do it. While Pearl is playing chess with DT-Asriel as well as the rest is doing their own things.  As that happened, a voice spoke out.

"Did I miss something?"

They all turn to see that the voice belongs to Murder, and he is wearing different. He wears a black jacket with yellow vertical lines in on his top and bottom sleeves with some markings similar to Dust+. His Jacket has a collar outside with his hoodie in the inside. His scarf from the past timeline has been infuse with Hate which it results in it turns completely black. He wears a dark flexible pants that are compliment with his jacket. He has two shoes with a dark grayish color with yellow markings. And finally, he has zipper on his sleeves for easier to role it up. He also wears a gray sweatshirt with leaner on the darker side. Everyone sees that Murder is getting a new style, one that suit this situation. He looks at the gang and smiles as he spoke out.

"So, when do we start?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 768 30
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
143K 2.6K 92
This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himself from Dusttale, where he killed all of...
54.1K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...
6.2K 343 17
After the events of I'm Too Tired To Sleep (ITTS), things were... If not happy, then at least calm across the multiverse. Unfortunately, the Creator...