The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

Door Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... Meer

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|26|

1.5K 56 4
Door Hazy_letters

Third Person PoV

"Princess !!" Lucy shouted as she ran towards Aina , with Sky and Aisha trailing after her . Aina looked up from her book , as she kept it aside , "What happened?" Aina questioned , hoping it wouldn't be about what had taken place yesterday evening .

"You can't avoid us anymore !" Sky exclaimed , as they had tried to talk with her yesterday night , but she kept disappearing, now they had finally caught onto her .

"I wasn't avoiding you " Aina said as she rubbed the back of her neck , as she stared at them , knowing she wouldn't be able to escape them any longer .

"Princess , I can't believe you're dating someone, and you haven't even told us" Aisha said as she shook her head .

"I'm not dating anyone !" Aina exclaimed , feeling her face heat up . "So , you were kissing a man without knowing him  !" Sky accused , pointed a finger at Aina with her eyes widened.

"I wasn't kissing him " Aina exasperated , as she sighed . She knew that they would never let her leave without explaining things to them . "Then what were you doing ?" Lucy questioned as she raised an eyebrow at Aina .

"Look I- .." Aina started as she thought what she would say to them , that she was about to kiss a man she what 2 times , she knew if she told them that , they would possibly kill her . She stared down as her voice got stuck in her throat , not being able to speak .

"Ladies , I apologise but I'll be taking her with me " Lucas said as he teleported to where Aina was . Aina looked up at him in surprise , as he placed a hand on her shoulder . He waved to her maids , as he teleported them to the magic tower , before she could say anything.

Lucy and Sky could only gape as they watched Lucas take Aina away , they both soon recovered and started gushing over how cute Lucas and Aina looked together .

"Lord , it looks horrid " Aina said as she glanced around the papers messily lying around the room , her eyes crinkled up in displeasure.  "Be glad , I helped you escaped your maids" Lucas responded as he watched her roam around .

"I didn't ask you to do it " She said as she walked around , looking at different things , there were all sorts of potions , ingredients and random papers all around the place .

"God , you're annoying " Lucas muttered as he stared at the girl in front of him , she didn't pay any heed to what he was saying as she continued looking around , growing bored .

"Why'd you bring me here ?" She asked , her gaze not fixed on anything in particular, but slight interest as she looked at him , wondering  why he brought her here .

"No reason " he replied  , she felt annoyance creeping up at her , her eyes hardened as she glared at him . "What do you mean no reason ? " she questioned , suddenly feeling annoyed at his presence .

"No reason " he replied as he smirked , feeling good after seeing her annoyed , he like seeing her get worked up over him , it was fun to watch .

"Asshole" she muttered under her breath as she glared at him , she could the veins on her forehead popping as she glared at him in complete annoyance, she hated wasting her time .

"What ?" He questioned , despite hearing what she said properly , he raised his eyebrows as he looked at her waiting for her to answer him .

"I said , asshole" Aina replied with emphasis on asshole , she glared at him as he looked shocked for a moment but quickly covered it up with a smirk .

"I thought that princesses have pretty mouths , seems like that isn't the case for you " he told her as he smirked when he saw her turn even more red with anger , amusement lingered in his eyes as he looked at her .

Their bantering continued , none of them seemed to be ready to stop , they kept going on . The bright sky soon became a deep burgundy colour . Aina's attention snapped to the dark sky , as she realised how late it had became , she quickly teleported back to her room , not bothering to say anything to Lucas before she left .

She inhaled deeply in relief that she was finally back to her sweet room . She made her way over to her desk , groaning in annoyance, at the huge piles of paper work kept on it . She huffed thinking about a hundred different ways to torture Claude ,as he was the sole reason for the huge amounts of paperwork she had to deal with .

She leaned back in her chair , as she started to work , hoping to finish it quickly , as she would get another pile tomorrow. The process was all the same , her eyes raked over the sheet of paper , and then she simply signed it , it was nothing more than that , but there was always a chance of there being something wrong with the document. Just because of that small possibility she had to spend hours on it .

...

Lucas stared at the place she was standing, as she suddenly transported leaving him all alone in the magic tower . He quickly shook his head , as he made his way over to a small desk , as he leaned against it , losing himself in his thoughts , he looked towards the ceiling , his face blank as he completely lost himself in his mind , his eyes held no emotion, making it immensely difficult for anyone to read him .

His thoughts ran like how the petals of a dandelion flew in the wind , but all of his thoughts came to one end , her . She was the thing that plagued his mind , making it impossible for him to find a moment of peace , as the only thought he had was her .

Her blood red hair , which to him seemed like a fire that never burned out , her pale jewelled eyes , seemed brighter than the oceans , he could find himself lost in them for hours on end .

His thoughts composed of her , nothing but her , she absolutely plagued his mind .

And he hated it . He absolutely despised how she was the only thing that occupied his mind . He had never felt like this towards someone before , and god he hated it , he hated how one person could mess him up so much .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

I'm sorry for updating so late . I had fallen sick , so I wasn't able to update .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
145K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...
28.6K 580 31
Attheia the only princess and the last person remaining with pure De Alger Obelia royal bloodline. Was someone who everyone despised. Having killed h...