United States of Remnant [USA...

Da ZeSovietMan

It's 2030 and World War 3 had finished a year before, the United States had thrived when the 47th President o... Altro

Raider Team
Prologue
Tundra Team (Basics)
Fox Team (Basic)
Chapter 2: When Things Change
Chapter 3: Pave Hawk Down
Chapter 4: Exposal
Chapter 5: President's Out
Chapter 6: Menagerie Ranger's
Chapter 7: Negotiation Delay
Chapter 8: Kilo Pickup
Chapter 9: Across Remnant
Chapter 10: Operation Fallen City
USMC: Kilo Company (WIP)
Chapter 11: Checkpoint Vale
Chapter 12: We Work Loud Or In Silence
Chapter 13: Those We've Lost
Raider Team (Version 3)
Task Force 159
Chapter 14: Keep It Under Secrecy
Chapter 15: Now We're Pissed!

Chapter 1: Time For Some Recon

1.6K 31 0
Da ZeSovietMan

Location: Beacon Cliff, Beacon Academy

Date: 6/27/2030

Time: 0542

David who was on watch with Floyd then walked all over their small campsite waking everyone up.

David: Up and at 'em ladies! We gotta keep going now!

Everybody quickly got up, grabbing their weapons and putting their boonies back on their head.

Clay: Alright captain, where to next?

David looked back at his wristpad looking at where he put a waypoint on the digital map.

David: That way.

He then pointed at a direction in the forest.

David: Set?

Ace: Set sir.

David nodded.

David: Move out, wedge formation.

Soon everyone moved around before they formed a V shape as they continued in the direction.

Timeskip

Time: 0603

Fox Team

Fox Team was now all up and walking through the endless desert, unknowingly walking in the direction they came from.

Gray: You know... do we even know if there really are people out here? It's a desert!

Mark scoffed a bit.

Mark: Say that to the Middle East.

Gray: Fair.

As the team walked through the desert, they passed deserted town after deserted town.

Wei-Lin: There's nothing even here! Everything is deserted!

Dillan then shouted back.

Dillan: That's the point of recon!

Chase nodded.

Far in the distance stood 4 women who were given a mission.

Denny: Do we know where we're even going? For all we know we could be going in the direction we came!

Jared: What? No we're not-

Vincent: We are.

Fox Team looked at Vincent.

Dillan: What!?

Vincent: Check again, we are!

Everyone looked at their wristpad seeing their old drop point on the map still.

Riley: Son of a bi-hi-hitch!

Riley then dropped to his knees, throwing his hands in the air as his XM7 hung from him.

NDGO watched as some of Fox Team's morale drop a bit.

Dew: Uh...

Dallas: Styles! Why didn't you say anything!?

Vincent: Hey I just realized!

Dillan just raised his hand as the team looked at him.

Dillan: Let's wrap it 'round! I think the wristpads got damaged by the sand, not sure though.

Jared: Either way, we're getting a second chance to look for people.

Chase: We also gotta link with Raider Team still.

Emitt: Gah, this is turnin' to a shit show.

Dillan: Then keep it to yourself Winthrop, move.

Soon Fox Team turned around walking towards NDGO who jumped behind some rocks in the desert.

Nebula: You guys keeping track of this?

Octavia: I'm recording...

Gwen: When should we head back?

Dew: With them, we-

They all then watched as Dillan pulled out a map, laying it down as Dallas and Riley gathered around the map, with the other Foxes doing security, keeping watch, luckily NDGO was able to hear Dillan as they got up on top of the rocks to try and view the map without being seen.

Dillan: From the wristpad and the map we're here. *Points on the map*

Dillan: Munroe, you take Sangster, Bolt, Jefferson, and Cruz to recon the desert, the rest of Fox will be with me rerouting to Patch.

NDGO then heard of Patch getting a little nervous considering they were in Vale and Vacuo.

Dillan: When there we will link with Raider 1-1 and his team. The ESG will also be arriving with the RRC. Once linked we'll establish a F.O.B-

Dallas: And if it's not possible?

Dillan: We'll RTB and replan with command. Munroe... your team will try and establish connection with the locals like planned originally, once done contact me and command to try and get this mess sorted out.

Riley: What about the rest of the teams?

Dillan: From the sounds of it, Tundra Team are surveying an area called Mantle. Phantom Team is currently trekking through some woods right now in that ani... mal? Ani... ma, anima area.

NDGO then paled by the fact that they were able to technically get past Atlas defenses, sure Atlas didn't care about Mantle that much, but they still have defenses and such there.

Dallas: And Viper?

Dillan: Unknown, they haven't made a report yet, luckily their parachutes did pull when they jumped, confirming they are good.

Riley: Good, it would be a travesty if their chutes didn't pull.

Dallas: They still have reserves; they'll be fine regardless.

Dillan: Alright, break.

Tundra Team

Time: 0840

Tristan: Got anything?

Jonathan, the Tundra's sniper we currently looking down his M24's scope with Terry on a spotter scope given to him.

Jonathan: So far, nothing.

Terry: Same on my en- wait...

Sam: What is it?

Terry: I think I got something...

Jonathan turned to where he was looking to see what he sees.

Jonathan: Yeah, I see it.

The current odd numbered Tundra's with them then asked some questions.

Tristan: Is it people?

Jonathan: Yup...!

Dusty: Who? What? Where?

Terry: 200 yards out, north on a roof top.

Jonathan: Some girl with a gr... een... you seeing what I'm seeing?

Terry quickly grabbed Jonathan putting him down.

Jonathan: Shit! The fuck Doc!?

Terry: I think she was looking at us!

Tristan: That far? Shittin' me?

Terry: Negative!

Tristan: *Sigh* Tundra 1-1 to Tundra 1-2 how copy?

Zane: What's up 1-1?

Tristan: Movement spotted across the roof tops, 200 yards north, Doc thinks he saw somebody looking at us.

Zane: Roger-

Happy Huntresses.

Time: 0901

As they watched the SOCOM forces, their scrolls started to speak a little.

Fiona: What the?

Robyn and the others looked at their scrolls.

Joanna: Do we pick it up?

Robyn nodded as she opened her scroll as the others listened in.

Tristan: Movement across the roof tops, 200 yards north, Doc thinks he saw somebody looking at us.

Zane: Roger.

Tristan: I'll report it to SOCOM that we might be compromised, once we recon the area, I'll try and call in an evac here, if not, we'll try and head out this city and evac then.

Zane: Copy 1-1, and you know we get underpaid for this shit, yeah?

Tristan: Yeah, you're telling me, we got eyes on you 1-2 so try not to fuck it up.

Zane: Heh, fuck you too 1-1.

Tristan: Whatever you say 1-2, out.

May: ...They know we're here.

Robyn: Before they get here, May will use her Semblance to cover us while we closely observe them.

Happy Huntresses: Right!

Raider Team.

Time: 0933

Raider Team was now walking on Beacon Cliff, mostly empty of Grimm, but one Beowolf every now and then but was easily dispatched.

Ace: You got any idea how much farther?

David looked at his wristpad.

David: Eh, about 20 miles or so.

Tommy: If I knew we would be takin' this long off a walk, I'd pack some more MRE's.

Soon Floyd made a 'blegh' sound.

Floyd: Most of the MRE's suck ass anyway.

Tommy: Yeah, whatever you say cupcake.

Floyd: Fuck you too then Core.

Soon out if know where jumped a Beowolf as it slashed down on Floyd's arm.

Floyd: AGH!! FUCK!!

Tommy: Oh shit!

*BANG BANG* *RATATATA*

Tommy and Emmanuel swung around blasting the Beowolf as the rest of the Raiders then looked around making sure there isn't any more of them.

The Beowolf then fell to the ground disintegrating.

Floyd: Fuck! Doc!

John quickly rushed over with some bandages unwrapping them before placing them around Floyd's arm. 

John then helped Floyd up.

Floyd: Fucking pieces of shit...

John: You alright Sal?

Floyd: Yeah...

John: Can you walk on your own?

Floyd: The arm Doc, not the leg.

John: Just makin' sure.

Floyd chuckled.

Floyd: Thanks anyways, Dub.

David: Let's get a move on now guys.

Raider Team then continued their walk towards Beacon, what they didn't notice was a few meters to their right ran team RWBY and JNPR who were sent to find the men.

After a few minutes RWBY and JNPR arrived to where Raider Team was.

Ruby: I know I heard a noise here!

Weiss: What are you talking about you dolt? Nothing is here-

Just before Weiss could finish her sentence, Jaune found two patches on the grass.

Jaune: Found something!

Ruby: Told you!

Jaune: ... It doesn't look to good though...

Everyone ran to Jaune seeing what he saw, a small blood splat on the ground with a patch on the ground.

Yang: What the heck...

Blake the grabbed the patch as she showed it to everyone.

Nora: Ooh~ spooky and cool~!

Weiss: This isn't good! Somebody has entered Beacon grounds, and nobody knows them! And they don't even have Aura!

Everyone then heard Pyrrha do a fake cough.

Pyrrha: And it seems this person is still alive.

Pyrrha then pointed to the blood trail going slightly in one direction before ending.

Ruby: Looks like they're alive! I want to know who Raider Team is too!

Yang: But does those words on the bottom mean anything?

Weiss: It seems like another language, but I'm not familiar with it, it's obviously not common language.

Jaune however was curious on the other patch.

Jaune: What about the other patch?

Blake then picked it up and showed them.

Weiss: Airborne?

Yang: Does Atlas have anything like this? Because from how they were talking sounded like they were from the Atlas military?

Weiss: No, I've never even heard of these Airborne men, nor Raider Team...

Ruby: So nobody anyone knows?

Blake: Apparently not.

Ruby then smiled.

Ruby: That means new people to meet! If they could come up with these cool patches! They have to be cool! Like what about their weapons!

Yang: Uh... Rubes-

Ruby: Let's go!

Ruby then rushed ahead with Nora with the rest of their teams following behind.

Tundra Team

Time: 1022

Zane and the other Tundra's were now next to the Happy Huntresses but couldn't see them thanks to May's invisibility field as they watched Zane grab his radio as the others searched the roof, checking behind vents and chimney's.

Zane: Tundra 1-2 to Tundra 1-1 target fled, no sign of them at all.

Tristan: Copy 1-1, I'll report to TOC to get an evac ready in case.

Zane: Roger 1-1, out.

Zane then let go of his radio looking around before unclipping his helmet, removing it with his shades and mask, placing them on the roof.

In the invisibility field.

Robyn: So that's how he looks.

Zane had light blonde hair with a scar on his right cheek that went up towards his eye to which they saw a glass eye as the other eye was a nice hazel color.

Fiona: A glass eye...

Joanna: Look at his arm!

Joanna then pointed to Zane's left shoulder seeing the patch.

Fiona: Verte nix rubrum?

Soon Zane's radio lit up once more.

Zane: Fuckin' hell... What's up 1-1?

Tristan: Something is going on with my men over here! Get your ass and- FUCK!! JACKSON!!

Zane: What the?

Tristan: Jackson fell off the roof! Shit! Man Down! Man-

Zane quickly turned around yelling.

Zane: Willa!

Serena then ran up to Zane.

Serena: Yes sir!

Zane: Get a rope down! We have a man down there!

Serena: Yes sir!

Serena quickly threw her bag down grabbing a rope inside securing it on a ventilation system before throwing it off the roof.

Zane: Tundra Team! Down now!

On the other roof.

Tristan: Fuck! Jackson! Man-

Raider Team

Time: 1059

Clay: How much longer until we get to the POI?

David: Uh... *Checks wristpad* I got about 10 miles.

Melissa: We got a time estimate?

David: Pace we're going, I'd say 3 and a half hours.

Melissa: Got it.

Raider Team continued their walk down the path as RWBY and JNPR got closer.

Floyd: I wonder if we'll ever and actually find locals.

Ray: No clue Sal, but we'll see when we get there.

And that's the end of this Chapter! Chapter 2 will come ASAP now always remember!

LONG LIVE THE MOTHERLAND!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

45K 752 14
A 17 year old boy from a tank crew got himself lost through the ruined cities of Cologne during the final days of WW2 on the Western front. There he...
3K 90 21
This the fourth continuation of the "for NATO" series. Prepare to see the next-gen kick a$$ and take names. While the last gen either wants another r...
26.7K 587 36
It's the end of Battle of Belleau Wood, but as the final Germans surrendered to the marines, a massive portal opened in the middle of Belleau Wood an...
7.9K 211 15
The year is 2035 and after many conflicts and political issues. The world is finally at peace. With the new and young presidents and prime ministers...