Love Sick🤒

By BettyMkama

I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and... More

1) The journey
2) In the US
3) Work place.
4) Amanda
5) Cheating
6) Shareholders
7) Success.
8) Drunk
9) The mansion
10) Evidence
11) Party
12) Cousin?
13) Right...
14) Jealous
15) Sick!
16) The case
18) V-neck.
19) Delicious
20) Endless love...
THE END...

17) Happy?

207 23 6
By BettyMkama

1 year later :

I was at the balcony of my mansion, scrolling on my phone. My nong's girlfriend named Freen helped me hack my cousin's Instagram just to keep in touch with Gulf's wherebouts. He's been posting alot about him b'se they hang out too much. They're actually good for eachother b'se Gulf seems to enjoy spending time with him. As long as he's happy, I'm happy for him too!

My attention got distracted by a call from dad. He was asking me to meet a certain business man who was interested in joining our business.

My dad got freed after being proved innocent by the court. Our family lawyer confirmed that Amanda's parents were sorely involved in the case and my mother took a small part in it. But a mistake is a mistake so she got punished 3 years. The Spears were punished even more due to Amanda's case of trying to kill Gulf and my nong.

It was all revealed by Gulf himself during the investigation. Thanya told me he's been working on that case since he recovered b'se he desperately wanted to drag Amanda out of my life but the timing went astray when his other investigation revealed abt my mom. I got very devastated b'se I was afraid if Gulf could ever look at me the same way again. Not after everything my mom and I made him pass through!

The stain to our company cannot be removed. A lesson had to be learnt and I'm glad it was Gulf who taught us...

I'm actually planning to let my father take over the company so I can start another company elsewhere. For the mean time, we couldn't depend on that company b'se we lost more than we could save and after few years, the company could collapse. So I got an idea and I'm planning to implement it elsewhere. But before that, dad asked me to attend a General conference where I could find more connections.

I knew his intention of making me attend that conference, he knew that a certain guy will be there and maybe I could try again to win his heart. But I lost hope b'se of everything that happened between us. I just wish to hear that he forgave us from his heart.

The day of the conference reached and I took a flight to that respective place. There were even more people than I expected. Dunno how I can see that guy in this dense crowd. If it happens I don't see him today, then I'm not sure of having another chance to get to him.

The conference begun and there's no way I could see that guy. I'm wondering if I can find any connections at all b'se my mind isn't really about the conference. I'm sick of feeling guilty for what my mom did to his parents and his twin sibling. I feel bad about it!

I was heading down the hall when I saw someone in black suit. My body tensed up without knowing who he was. But his figure looked familiar...

I was still staring at him when he stood up to leave but my bad! He saw me too and he froze. His stare was unpredictable but he still looked handsome as ever with his black suit.

Few minutes ago, I thought I was confident enough to face him but after seeing him, I lost it all. We were just staring at eachother. His hair has grown longer and his aura brightened

I was about to walk to him when he turned away quickly and walked away. I felt something heavy building inside me... I was being wallowed in sadness

With a heavy heart, I walked away. I reached the apartment reserved for one night before flying back tomorrow. I was literally ill, my condition was worsening. I took some painkillers before going to bed. I smiled that I saw Gulf again for the last time before I decide to have a life somewhere else. I'm sure he's happy and I don't want to ruin that for him b'se of my presence.

I was trying to catch some sleep when I felt my eyes sting. I'll surely miss the guy who changed my whole life by eliminating all unwanted people. If only I met him earlier, maybe we could end up together but fate had a different intention. He was meant to open my eyes and see my enemies then move on. But can I really do that? Move on?

Ding dong!

I sighed heavily. I hate room service.

Ding dong!

I lazily got to my feet and dragged my sick body to the door. I opened it just to be shocked with the person facing me.

His piercing eyes turned softer after seeing me. I felt my eyes getting heavy with sadness. How I miss him this instant but I can't do anything nor do I know why he's here. My heart pains!

"I'm letting myself in..."

He spoke while walking to my room. I had to calm myself down before deciding to close the door and face him.

" I'm sorry to bother you!" He told me

" U didn't..."

There was a brief silence.

" What do u want for a drink?"

I asked him. He shook his head to deny the offer. So I just sat adjacent to him.

" U had something to say earlier?"

He didn't look at me as he spoke.

I breathed a sad laugh. He's right!

"No I didn't..."

He looked at me briefly.

" Then why u look sick?"

" Probably exhausted of today's event!"

I found myself lying to him. He sighed before deciding to stand up and leave.

" Please wait!" I called to him.

He stopped but didn't turn back.

" About the case, I'm sorry my mom took part in it. I understand that it has been too hard for ur side but it's been hard on us as well. I hope u forgive us"

He turned back slowly to face me.

" I know I haven't been the best person to u. I couldn't believe u when u tried to keep me out of danger, I too learnt my lesson and all thanks to u Gulf!"

He looked away, I walked close to him.

" U proved me wrong in many aspects, the people I trusted turned against me and ur the only one who showed me! I don't have any reason to hate u Gulf!"

He breathed out heavily.

" Well I thought u hated me so much for what I did to ur parents, I'm sorry..."

" She had to pay the price for ruining ur life. Same goes to Amanda and her parents for ruining ours. I'm sorry too"

Gulf smiled.

" U told me it'll be too late when I get sober to realize all this. I'm sorry that I had to loose u to learn all these things"

" Loose?" He frowned. I looked at him.

" U referring to Bright?"

" U look happy together, I don't want to ruin that! U deserve to be happy!"

" U think I'm happy?"

I was still grasping what he meant when he left my apartment quickly. I thought Gulf moved on and it pained him knowing that I was letting him go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 152 16
STONE 💎 I love you but you want me away. So better see you happy with someone else than see you suffer with me. 💙 I need you back but the more I ru...
298 20 15
No matter what happens, even if the entire world is against us. I will find my way back into your arms, onto your lips and by your side. I'll teach y...
2.8K 248 30
Why did you have to leave me ..
12.9K 1.2K 34
He is my first crush. My first love. My first butterfly in my stomach. My young heart is ready for it? Is he will be my last?