No Doubt in Us

Por briflareii

I love you completely and without a doubt. Started September 21, 2023 Published September 23, 2023 Completed... Más

Instagram
Article
One

No Doubt in Us

712 42 0
Por briflareii

No Doubt in Us

I love you completely and without a doubt.

𝙳𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔
𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟸

𝙵𝚒𝚊 𝙽𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚊
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟿

𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚟𝚊
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟷

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝙵𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊
𝙰𝚝𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟺𝟾

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜
𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎
𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟹, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟹

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 "𝙹𝚘𝚎" 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚊ʻ𝚒
𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚊'𝚒
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟽

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞
𝙹𝚎𝚢 𝚄𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚛 "𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝" 𝙹𝚎𝚢 𝚄𝚜𝚘
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞
𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾

𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚏𝚊 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞 𝙹𝚛.
𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚄𝚜𝚘
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞
𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟽

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚣𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞
𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚊
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟾, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚞
𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟿, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚔𝚊-𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚞
𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟾

𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚊
𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚊
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟹, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟽

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚊
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟹, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟶

Dwayne Johnson and Fia Johnson have been going strong for ten years now. The couple met in 2008 but didn't start dating until 2013. After they officially tied the knot on September 23, 2014, they welcomed daughters Jasmine, Anissa, and Tiana Johnson on December 18, 2015, February 1, 2017, and April 7, 2018, and their only son and youngest child, DJ on May 29, 2021, respectively.

"Time and time again, you and Roman Reigns have been portrayed as cousins in WWE many times over the years, but are you two related?" The interviewer asked Dwayne.

Dwayne sighed with a smile. Ever since Joe first stepped foot in WWE, everyone has constantly asked this question. Dwayne knows it is because it has been strongly pushed by WWE that he and Roman Reigns are cousins.

"We related in more than one way. To understand the connection between me and Roman Reigns, one must go back a few generations. Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'i and my grandfather, High Chief Peter Maivia were extremely close friends, to the point where they considered themselves blood brothers," Dwayne began before pausing to make the interviewer was paying attention to his explanation.

"This relationship led to a closeness that brought their two families together as one, despite no blood relation. Due to this, those on my side of the family are considered part of the Anoa'i Family. Now other connection is kept pretty quiet but Roman Reigns is my brother-in-law as Fia, my wife is his little sister. Not too many people know that because she's not in the wrestling scene," Dwayne explained.

"Your wife, Fia, is an Anoa'i?" The interviewer asked.

Fia and Joe share the same father and didn't grow up together so of course, people who weren't in their immediate circle didn't know that they were related. Even Dwayne was shocked when he found out about their relationship.

"Yes, she is. Before she was Fai Johnson, she was Fai Anoa'i," Dwayne answered.

"What a revelation," The interviewer said.

"We don't throw it out there because she doesn't like the attention that some wrestling fans like to give our relatives so she's just in the shadow," Dwayne said.

"Well then, I don't blame her," The interviewer said.

"Right," Dwayne said.

Liked by fiajohnson, shaycena, jackieroberts, and 5,109,936 others
therock Ten years together. Nine years of marriage.

Our wedding anniversary is not just a mere date to celebrate. It is the day that reminds us of how beautifully and charmingly we've stayed knotted to each other and how amazing we've nurtured our love throughout.

I think God had a plan when the two of us met. to adore, rejoice in, and savor the connection always.

Like the light brightens the entire globe, your smile makes my life happier. I will always be appreciative that I can call you my wife.

Thank you for all those wonderful and joyful years you've given me, Thank you for all those sweet memories we've made together for years now.

Happy Anniversary, @fiajohnson ❤️
View all 17,109 comments
fiajohnson @therock You have shown me what true love is and for that, I do not ever want to lose you. You are the sunshine my life needs and I'm never letting you go.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

263K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
298K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.8K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...