š§š¢š¤šØ šØš¦š¢š„ššš§šš , š˜øļæ½...

By cwulprits

in which, niko and jade fall in love, but at the wrong time. "but i told you i made mistakes in my past, š—±š—¶... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023

021

496 12 7
By cwulprits

10:35AM JADES POV

its been two weeks, two whole entire weeks of this and he hasnt deemed to text me once, not like i cared anyways right? i've been going to judes games anytime that i had. at home bored? flight booked. missing jude? flight booked. any other occasion? flight booked. i cant say that i never didnt have feelings for him as kids, but we were kids, what was done back then wasnt real.

i havent felt free in God knows how long, they said it would get better eventually, as in kenny and sharky, and it did, but i still didnt feel the way i wanted to feel after all. i felt like i lost someone who meant the whole entire world to me, yes, he put me through hell and back and did things that even i couldnt put anyone through.

but what was done was done, and there wasnt anyway to go back to him after what he did. i couldnt do that to myself, i couldnt go through that again? and i think its clear that he manipulated me, orr..

sitting in bed scrolling through my laptop, online shopping for clothes aj walks into my room, holding a cake, chocolate to be exact, with.. extra chocolate chips. "whats this for," i asked shutting my laptop halfway setting it to the side and grabbing the cake out of his hands, "not going back to him, for a whole two weeks, world record!" he laughed as he pointed to the cake which read, "congratulations, you're officially smarter than two weeks before!"

needless to say, i felt as if it was my fault that everyone wasnt close anymore, i havent seen chunkz in atleast a week, he hasnt been active on any socials, and everyones tried to reach out to him, but he only leaves them on seen. "you okay?" aj said; snapping his fingers in front of my face making me lose my trance.

"i'm good, how bout' you" snapping back into my thoughts, taking a plastic fork and digging into the cake. "nothing feels the same anymore," aj said sitting down on the beanbag that was in the corner next to my bed.

"i know, i'm sorry." i said still scarfing down that damn cake, these moments werent gonna stop me from enjoying something i havent had in a month. "not your fault, it couldn't be." he said scrolling through his phone as memories of us from 2 years ago popped up of us at nandos.

chunkz spilling his diet coke, the time he "claimed" he was going on a diet. kenny throwing fries at aj, and sharky pulling my chair back before i sat making me fall down, niko laughing in the background. it was always just us.

he shook his head, i knew aj was as sad, niko was basically his bestfriend, even if they didnt act like it all the time, they cared for eachother more than anyone in the group.

"i miss when it was normal between everyone, y'know?" he sighed, getting up and closing my door, leaving me to think about how different everything would be if i never texted jude that day, if i was never sleeping next to him that day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

6 NEW MESSAGES

jade, chunkz, sharky, aj, kenny

sharks 🦈
do it for the plot

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
cmon bro we cant
just be stuck in this house
anymore im being serious

kenny 🫂
he has a point

sharks 🦈
so its cozy in here

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
are u serious

kenny 🫂
whens the last time
we've seen chunkz

damn right

sharks 🦈
Well hes in here so

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
hes prob sleeping he
sleeps at this time

kenny 🫂
lol

sharks 🦈
who is blasting sza

kenny 🫂
BLESS UP

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
sorry
will turn it down

keep ts up

kenny 🫂
On me we need some
energy in this b

sharks 🦈
beuh come downstairs

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
everyone?

dur

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

we keep having these random meeting whenever we think somethings gonna go wrong, we're never right but i mean they enlighten everyones mood so its whatever, "can't even blast my wife in peace can i?" aj said jumping down the stairs with a speaker around his wrist playing open arms.

"address the elephant in the room here jade and jude are getting too close and we haven't seen or heard from chunkz in a week and NOTHING in his room has been moved state your opinions now, GO"

kenny said yanking the handle back on the reclining seat and shooting backwards, "FIRST OF A-" i yelled before getting cut off by aj, "NO SC- no screaming in this house, what do we look like animals?"

"you look like a raccoon, plus our neighbor is filly, WHO CARES, and me and jude aren't even like that its not even that serious!" as soon as i said that, my phone just had to ring, and sharky just HAD to be the one right next to it.

"not that close but he's calling you, hmph" sharky said, sliding his finger to answer, "hiiiiii judeeee" sharky said sticking his tongue out with a high pitched voice, you have got to be kidding me.

"sharky what are you on, let me talk to her" jude replied from the other line, "but shes busy shes fighting aj," "NO I'M NOT" i screamed back at my phone, "can you ask her if she wants to come spend the weekend with me?" jude said laughing, waiting for my reply.

"i guess i can, please hold, jade do you want to spend the weekend with jude or nope," sharky said putting his hand up to the phone and covering it while jude hummed on the other side.

"i don't have tickets they're too expensive for this weekend, plus i thought he was leaving, wait hold up GIVE ME MY PHONE" i said, snatching my phone out of sharkys hands.

"for what?" i asked getting up from my seat and heading to the washroom, "i haven't send you in forever, i miss you" jude said, he's been really good to me for a while and i don't want this to go anywhere, at least not right now.

i knew i wasn't ready for anything like this but its jude, whats the worst that could happen, plus im probably just overthinking this, i'm sure i am. "don't say that, not now." i said sighing leaning on the door with my phone up to my ear, "jade you act like i can't show you that i care for you, you know i do,"

"i know, i just don't wanna ruin anything between us" i replied, hearing a vase crash on the floor, causing me to turn around and come out to aj on the floor, sharky trying to hide behind a pillar, and kenny with his ear to the door, the already open one.

"oopsies"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTES !

hiiii, i am reaallyy sorry about taking so long to upload but let me tell you my tiktok is the exact same i havent uploaded in so long, school caught up to me and ive had to do actual essays and not stories like this sooo i hope that soon ill have enough time do actually do more chapters but for now here yall go 💔😞, i love u guys tysm for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 40 13
Hi,I'm y/n and I'll tell you everything about my life I'm niko's sister and I 'll end up being with sharky
5.1K 147 14
sharky and kenny fic with background aj and niko because there isnt enough sharkenny on here. theyre both idiots and i love them so much so enjoy lov...
10.1K 178 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...
24K 598 46
it's basc a story of Niko and Aj lmao realising their feelings for each other lol. i just find them so cute together. updates r never certain for no...