limerence; a daminette fic<\3

נכתב על ידי sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... עוד

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five (m)
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter five

1.2K 37 5
נכתב על ידי sona_xo

"Good morning, Marinette." Damian greeted while giving her white lilies. He admired(loved) the way her face made the surprised face. She had pinkish cheeks while she took the flowers from Damian's hand.

There hands slightly touched, and Robin was sure his heart was going to come out from his body. Her touch was feather-like. Damian thought that if her touch is this light what would happen if he held her hand.

He mentally slapped himself. It is only, the 3rd day of there dating life and he thinks he has the privilege to touch Marinette.(he thinks he doesn't deserve such a soft and pretty girl.)

"How is Gotham, treating you Marinette?" Damian Wayne was trying to start a conversation with her pretty, no- extremely beautiful girlfriend, who looks up at him with her doe eyes.

He swears he will get a heart attack. How can someone be so enchanting?

He clears his throat in an attempt to remove such thoughts.

"I think it's nice. I mean- I mean people are good while I interact with them. And I also got a boyfriend..." A small giggle left the girl's lips and she looks at him and looks away with a smile on her face.

Oh
Oh how much he wants to keep her, in his room and never let her go outside.

He takes a deep breathe.

"I think I should go, my class is going to start." Marinette said she turned around and waved him a bye.

Damian waves her back and looks at her turned back, as she skips to her class. Her skirt bounced as she moved showing the white creamy skin.

He gulped. Never in his life, has Damian ever felt such an attraction to a human being. But Marinette's aura was totally different. Her aura screamed 'love me, love me'. And Damian was no one to ignore such a delicate request.

Was he a pervert?

Can't be. He concluded.(he is)

He opened his notes app and looked what all important things he need to do.
Pick Marinette up after her class. He smirked. He will become the best boyfriend in this whole universe and nobody could ever compete him.

He made his way towards his class, while thinking of the white ribboned girl.

•••

Marinette never in a million times- ever imagined a boy like Damian would be interested in her.

He looked like a Greek god, himself. The way he spoke was like a gentleman. Almost everyday he gave flowers to her and everyday they were some new fresh flowers.

He was romantic. And Marinette liked that. He always took her to class and picked her from the class. That made her extremely giddy.

Marinette still remembers his confession, which he made 3 days ago. He asked her if he could be her boyfriend and also said please.

Oh, that was the most beautiful confession Marinette ever received her whole life.

She dreamily glanced at the flowers on her desk and smiled. A sudden burst of red sparkles broke her from her dream land.

"I like Damian!" Marinette loved when tikki approved of things.

"He gives of plagg's energy and my senses love his nature already!" She lovingly looked at tikki and gave her a pastry.

Marinette smiled.

After all, it was a good decision to leave her past life.

•••

"So, how are you and your little girlfriend doing?" Jon asked rather excitedly.

"Thought you were angry with me." Damian questioned him while lifting weights.

"Nahh.... I wanna see whipped Damian." He whispered the last part.

"What did you say?"

"Noting, I just want to become the best man in your wedding." Superboy said while floating in the air.

"I told you, I haven't thought of marriage-

"Yet." Jon smirked.

"Talking to you, is basically talking to a wall." Damian said while cleaning his sweat.

"Anyways, what about your family? Not gonna tell them." Jon was now laying on the floor.

"No, not planning it now. I want to take things slow- that's what I learnt from the website." He specifically left the chaos his family makes, when a new family member is included in the family tree.

"Well- yeah relationship does work like that... hey did you ask her on a date yet?"

A long pause was elongated in the gym.

"Oh fuck Damian! What the actual fuck! Tomorrow I need you to go and prepare some fresh flowers, and you should look appropriate, with an organised date!"

Damian gulped down water in frustration.

"Okay, tomorrow I'm going to ask her on a date."

Jon nodded and huffed in annoyance.

•••

@minnie.xo shared a picture

I never thought Damian was a romantic type😏😏😏
a small group of girls- clicked this saying they saw the newly made couple. Looks like daddy Damian asked his princess on a date! And look at their hands locked together!!! I truly love them!

@123456: they make me single asf
@bonobonaya: they don't look good together in my opinion ngl
@waymay: date:)
@cocomaly: Marinette is so short lmao
@ruksmaintained: Damian's height>>>>>
@gogoho: gay for Marinette 🙋🏻‍♀️

•••

@marinette.dupaincheng shared a picture

my first official date in Gotham<3

Comments under this post is disabled

•••

"I was not aware that you are a painter!" Marinette exclaimed, as she settled herself on the soft blanket.

"Well, you can say I paint a lot. What about you? any artistic hobbies?" Damian questioned as he subtly cleaned Marinette's skirt which had some dirt on it.

"What do you think? Damian." She looked at him and he was unable to look elsewhere.

He gulped.

"Do you by any chance do.... Sculpture?" Not sure of the answer.

Marinette chuckled. "Wrong" she sung in a cute voice.

"I'm not a painter like you but I, do designing."

"Oh? So designing as in clothes, architecture?"

"Clothes, bab-Damian."

What was that? Okay what was she going to say? He wanted to know.
But rejected the idea to ask her.

There was a comfortable silence, when Marinette spoke.

"Thank you, for proposing the idea of a date. I really loved it!"

She loved it! Was he succeeding in the boyfriend mission? Yay! That means he was on the right track. Gratitude to Jon!

"No Thankyou's should be initiated from your end. I would like express how content I'm to be in your presence."

There was a long pause.

"Wow- I mean, you have great speaking skills!-

"I enjoy your company dear and would love to get to know you more." Damian glanced at Marinette's hand and silently asked for permission.

She slightly nodded her head and Damian quickly- not wasting a single second held her hand gently. He remembered, how today morning, she held his hand while holding the umbrella.

Marinette was red. Her cheeks were on fire.

"Uhm- I - I really- like holding y-yo-your hand Damian!" Marinette quickly said this statement, while blushing crazily.

It was quite embarrassing for her. She regretted it. She shouldn't have said that. Suddenly she heard a strange sound.

Was Damian laughing?

"Thankyou, Habibti."

Huh?

•••

I get so engrossed with these two!
I love writing daminette till date!!!!
I'm so excited for my future chapters because finally I've planned the sequence of this book:)
(Even the end but we will see)
Right now, I'm going for the awkward first love romance kinda thingy to give off, the energy of newly made couple.
(I've finally decided how I would write my smut too!)
So let's see! How the future chapters turn out.

And I' m extremely happy, that people are actually loving the book ^~^

•••

charlessss
25/09/23

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58.8K 18
When everyone turns 17, they get a set of initials or an initial somewhere on their body that links them to their soulmate - the person who is their...
132K 3K 12
Just another Daminette... Alright so most Daminette happens when Marinette wins a class field trip to Gotham so to switch it up Damian is an exchange...
229K 5.7K 48
On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and changes. But what if she wasn't the only...
151K 3.2K 13
Marinette had lost everyone except her parents, clients, and her 14 real friends due to Lila. When Marinette gets 2 classes to go on a trip to Gotham...