๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ - ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By zaramuahsss

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ- ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ณ "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ... More

[๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
[๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
[๐Ÿ] ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„
[๐Ÿ] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐€๐“๐„
[๐Ÿ‘] ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐‘๐’
[๐Ÿ’] ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
[๐Ÿ“] ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
[๐Ÿ”] ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
[๐Ÿ•] ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐’
[๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
[๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐‚๐€๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐†๐€๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐Ž
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•] ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐„๐—
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐’๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
[๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ] ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘] ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐?
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“] ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”] ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐๐’

[๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’] ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡

273 12 2
By zaramuahsss

chapter 24 | the truth

ALEX, OLIVIA AND ELENA were now on the way back to the Alvarez apartment. Both Alex and Elena were arguing on the way there. Olivia didn't know what to do or say so she just kept quiet.

"Don't talk to me!" Elena exclaimed in fury. "calm down! You're totally overreacting!" Alex sighed.

"Overreacting?!"

"Alex, I don't think she's overreacting." Olivia said softly.

"See? Even livi knows!" "Oh, so you're on her side now?" Alex scoffed.

"Hey, hey. Whats going on here?" Penelope asked, confusion written on her face as she tried to break the argument.

"He's been lying about having a girlfriend!" Elena spat.

"Papito's gay too?" Lydia gasped. "I will be the only woman he's ever loved...Okay, I'm good."

"No. The 'P' in his phone was Papi. He's been sneaking around and seeing him." Elena said.

"What? Your papi's back in the country? Since when?" Penelope asked Alex.

"About three weeks ago. He has a month off and he's staying with Tía." Alex said, sighing.
Olivia frowned. She always wondered why he wouldn't hang out with her the past few days and it was all because he wanted to see his father.

"And you've been seeing him without telling me?" Penelope scoffed, disappointment written on her face.

"It's not as bad as it sounds. I knew you wouldn't like it, so I made up a girlfriend, then met papi in secret so you wouldn't find out." Alex explained, thinking it sounded better but only made penelope more mad. Olivia rolled his eyes at his explanation.

"No, that's as bad as it sounds!" Penelope exclaimed. "Papito, you're making me side with Elena and it's very upsetting." Lydia sighed as Olivia nodded with her.

"Alex, I'm not upset because you saw your father. You should be able to see your father. I'm upset because you lied to me." Penelope said.

"Papi said it was easier this way. You all hate him, so why make trouble? This way everybody's happy. " Alex huffed.

"We are not happy! I should be smothering you with kisses right now, but instead I am frowning. Ay, my lips are so confused!" Lydia groaned.

"I thought you had my back Alex. You know what he did, but I guess you're fine with it, huh?" Elena scoffed.

"Elena.."

"No, I will never forgive you for this!" Elena exclaimed as she stormed off to her room.

Alex turned to Penelope, "What are we supposed to do mom? Ignore him forever?" Alex huffed as he also went to his room. Olivia frowned at what he said.

She looked over at Penelope, seeing the sad look on her face. She didn't deserve any of this at all. Whatever Alex did was wrong, and he didn't need to say that to his own mother.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." The redhead said as Penelope gave her a small smile. "And hey, Penelope, I swear I didn't know he was doing any of this, please don't be mad at me.." She said, scared that the woman was going to scold her but instead she pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay. None of this was your fault." She said, pulling away from the hug and putting her hands on her cheeks. "Go talk to him, he'll definitely listen to you." She said. Olivia nodded with a smile as she went off to Alex's room.

♡︎

Olivia walked down the hall to Alex's room and quietly opened the door seeing him laid down on his back staring at the ceiling. She sighed as she walked over and sat next to him on his bed.

"You know, as your best friend, I'm going to be completely and 100% honest with you right now and what you did, was completely shitty." The redhead said.

"wow, thanks for making me feel better." Alex said sarcastically making the redhead roll her eyes. He got up from his bed and went over to his drawer as he begin looking for something.

"Hey, you know what you did was bad too Alex. You lied to everyone, even me! And I thought all this while you didn't wanna hang out was cause' your friends wanted to hang out with you or something." Olivia said.

"I know, i know. And I'm sorry alright? I just.. I wanted to see my dad and I just thought that it would be best this way if i lied since everyone didn't like him." Alex explained, sighing as he placed his hands on his drawer and looked down.

Olivia went behind him and took his hand, slowly pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around tightly and sighed. "I'm sorry livi. I really am."

"Its okay, but I don't think im the one that you should be apologising to." She pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Yeah, but I think i'll apologise later. She probably still doesn't wanna talk to me." Alex said and Olivia nodded.

"I'm gonna head home now. I'm pretty sure my parents are coming home soon." Olivia said and Alex nodded. He caressed her cheek soothingly as he gave her a light smile which made her stomach flutter.

Before she was about to leave, she stopped at Elena's door. She decided to talk to her as well to make things easier for Penelope and to also cheer Elena up.

She knocked on her door softly before entering, seeing Elena wiping her tears and sniffling. "Hey, Lena."

The girl looked up and quickly wiped her tears that were still on her face and smiled softly at Olivia. She sat beside her on her bed and pulled her into a hug.

"Look, whatever Alex was horrible." She said causing Elena to laugh slightly. "Ya think?"

"Look, you are one of the most strongest woman I know. Remember what you told me back when I was in fifth grade and those boys were teasing me about my hair? You told me, No matter what, don't let anyone bring you down and that I have to be strong and stick up for myself. So whatever your father said about you, this is your chance to confront him." Olivia said, grasping Elena hand as she smiled back.

"You're right. I think i'm going to confront him right now." Elena nodded as she said. "And thanks Livi, I owe you." She smiled widely before leaving her room.

♡︎

Olivia groaned slightly as she heard someone knock at her window. It was currently 12 in the morning and all she wanted to do was sleep.

She opened the window and revealed Alex."Alex, you do realise it's 12 in the morning right?" She said, yawning in the process.

"I know, I know, sorry. But I just wanted to tell you that me and Elena are okay now. I apologised to her after she told me she talked things out with papi." Alex explained.

"Alex, thats amazing! Finally you guys are okay now!" She said making him roll his eyes jokingly.

"But this was all cause' of you. You helped us livi and I wanna thank you for that." He said. "Hey, of course. I'd do anything for you guys. Y'all are like my family." She said, smiling.

"Okay, so is there anything else you wanna say or can I go back to sleep?" She raised her brow jokingly which made him roll his eyes and laugh slightly before nodding his head.

"Goodnight Livi. I love you." Alex kissed her forehead before leaving through her balcony once again. Olivia smiled widely at that before drifting off to sleep once more.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

HEY GUYSSS!! Okay so i know i havent been uploading recently but i got so busy and i even lost motivation for this 😭😭 I wont end this story but just know there will be REALLY slow updates for this story. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BAD. IM REALLY TIRED RN and im writing this at 1 am rn HAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...