subway girl || « sulljin » ✔️

By ayodawgg

Yoona would always see this girl with her cold expression and white shinny headphones whenever she gets home... More

subway girl [ TEASER ]
ADVERTISEMENT !
part I - who are you?
part II - you'd never believe what happened
part IV - stalking
part V - don't run away
part VI - secret
part VII - panicked
part VIII - an escape
some news 🗞️
part IX - his plan
🎂
part X - police
‼️ important ‼️
part XI - know about me
part XII - stalker
🎂 2
part XIII - paranoid
WOAH !!!
part XIV - threatened
part XV - surprise holiday
part XVI - kyujin, you okay?
part XVII - i don't believe you + 🎂3
part XVIII - she was right
part XIX - not in the mood
part XX - onigiri
part XXI - disaster
part XXII - kiss
part XXIII - 😱
part XXIV - the end?

part III - it's you again

155 13 5
By ayodawgg

« 🐯 »

" Yeah, no shit sherlock.." Yoona responded mindlessly to herself as she stood up and dusted off some dirt on her shirt, " Oh my god, what am I supposed to do now? " She said as she slowly walked to the elevator buttons.

" I'm going to press the emergency button, okay? " Yoona told Subway girl in which she nodded.

She turned back to the elevator buttons and pressed the emergency buttons as ringing sounds began being heard indicating that she's calling the emergency services.

After a few seconds of ringing, finally they were met with an automated message.

' Your call has been received, please wait patiently as we will save you.'

After the message ended, Subway girl leaned on the wall as she grabbed her phone out. Waving it around, she tried to get a signal, but it was just impossible to get. Then suddenly, the lights went off and it was completely pitch dark.

" U-Uh, hey?! " The panicked latter screamed, " Are you still here? "

As Subway girl heard how scared and frightened Yoona's screams were, she quickly tried to navigate herself through the dark elevator and found Yoona on the floor.

There was something inside her that was trying to tell Subway girl to hug the terrified bunny, so she did. She knelt down to hug Yoona as she tried to comfort her.

" I-it's okay. " Subway girl muttered softly under her breath so quietly that she wonders if Yoona could even hear it.

The unusual feeling of getting hugged someone you just met got to Yoona, but as she stayed at that position till both of their bodies began to relax as she was no longer tensed up.

" I'm okay, but a-are you okay? " Yoona asked Subway girl who was still hugging the latter like as if she was a blanket.

A muffled 'yeah' was heard after Yoona buried her head into Subway girl's shoulder.

She sat down on the floor with Yoona and continued comforting her by rubbing her back and making comforting comments.

" I'm pretty sure the lights are going turn on later. " Subway girl said quietly and released Yoona from the hug and smiled genuinely at her.

Then suddenly, Subway girl had an idea. She grabbed her phone out and turned on the flashlight, she then turned to Yoona to see her reaction.

Yoona looked like she felt safe as she curiously looked at the light. Subway girl made the phone flashlight face up as she began making shadow puppets and tried to cheer Yoona up.

Subway girl made a dog with her hand as she turned to Yoona once again to see her soft and lovely smile. Yoona was confused on what it was at first but eventually she realised.

" It's a dog... " Yoona said, subconsciously smiling.

Yoona chuckled at the younger as she looked at the shadow puppets. She felt the awkwardness towards Subway girl slowly fade away as she saw the other side of her.

" Are you feeling okay now? " The latter quietly questioned, still shy.

" Yeah, " Yoona and Subway girl turned to each other at the same time as they both smiled, " Thanks... Subway girl. "

Yoona couldn't stop looking at Subway Girl, it was like they were glued together.

But then the lights unexpectedly turned back on, both of them realised how close they were. The two flustered girls quickly leaned back a bit as Yoona cleared her voice before talking again.

" S-Sorry! " Yoona eyes were wide open and shaking as she stood back up on her feet and dusted the imaginary dirt on their shirt. Yoona felt redness rushing through her entire body as she didn't know how to react, something happened to her during the blackout.

It was like something possessed her when the lights were out.

They both looked at each other in awkwardness when the elevator doors suddenly opened again, revealing two men and Haewon with Kyujin behind them.

" YOONA! Are you okay?! " Haewon rushed into the elevator and pulled Yoona into a hug leaving Kyujin still outside the elevator, " As soon as I saw a bunch of guys hogging the elevator, I knew it was you. "

" How did you know? " Yoona asked.

" She said magicians never reveal their secrets. " Kyujin crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

Yoona looked at Haewon with a confused expression.

" She guessed! She guessed it, unnie. " Kyujin said.

" And it was a lucky guess. " Haewon grinned at herself, " Did you find her phone yet? "

" No, I was trying to get to the clothing store but y'know. " Yoona shrugged her shoulders, " Elevator crash. "

" Oh yeah! " Yoona suddenly remembered, " I need to introduce you to- What? "

Yoona was excited to introduce Subway girl to Haewon and Kyujin but when she turned around, Subway girl was no where to be found. The latter looked around to see no trace of her anywhere.

" O-Oh, never mind. "

" What? " Haewon curiously asked, " What's wrong? "

" I swear... Subway girl was with me in the elevator! " Yoona was confused, " Trust me, she was just here... "

" Don't worry, I saw her too. "

" Oh! That girl was Subway girl? " Kyujin said, " She has beef with Wonyoung and it's fucking complicated. "

" Which one..? " Haewon asked, " Toned abs girl or the one with that duck face? "

" The one with toned abs. "

" Oh! Is it Yunjin? " Haewon asked, " She's in my science class. "

" Toned abs?! " Yoona shouted as she ignored Haewon, " I feel even bad now, I ruined her abs! "

" She only got punched, I'm pretty sure it didn't ruin it. " Haewon reassured Yoona, " Besides, I don't think anyone would see her abs on a daily basis so it's okay. "

" Toned abs, good looking and is shy at the same time?! That ain't Yunjin, " Kyujin grinned, " That's literally the protagonist's lover in all the romantic movies. "

" IT'S THE START OF YOONA'S LOVE STORY!!! " Haewon shouted.

" This isn't funny, Haewon. " Yoona smacked Haewon.

——

yoona's pov

Today was okay, I guess. I don't know what happed to me in the elevator, but I felt as if something was forcing me to get closer to her face.

It was so weird. I felt so weird.

I wonder how she will react to this. Will she like it? Probably not, I'm a weirdo with crazy thoughts. And not to mention she just ran away in 'subway girl' fashion.

She probably hates me now.

But what if she was just shy? No, if that happened to me I think I would be weirded out in so many ways... I was back at home, lying in bed as I scrolled through my phone to past the time until a notification popped up on my phone.

It was from Haewon.

I hesitantly clicked on the notification as Haewon's message showed up. Whenever Haewon texts me, it's mostly because she wants money or wants advice. And I don't have any of those.

10:58PM

Yo wassup
so like I wanna know what happened in the elevator

why

my lily asked me ❤️

YOU TOLD HER?

yes
( and the whole group )

y would you tell them?
and just bc your lily asked doesn't mean
I have to answer

stfu 🤬 😡 😡 🤬
now tell me

why

plzzz
🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🙏🥺

no

why are u texting so drily?!!

what interesting things
do you think happened in there?

Ik you guys were prob really really close to each other
But idk the rest 🤷‍♀️
Cuz like your face was really red when the door opened.

If I tell you
u won't tell anyone else right?

yes !!!
definitely 😊👍

sounds like ur lying
but sure

YES
TELL ME
TELL ME

so like I got possessed in the elevator

???

the lights in the elevator
turned off

damnn-
gettin spicy??

shut up
when the lights turned back on
I didn't fucking realise that I was
Literally 5 cm away from her face

ru fr fr ?

yes u idiot

maybe next time ??

next time what?

kiss her next time !!!

loser

whateverr 😑
i'll bring you guys on a date~
😆

ur doing this bc you wanna have
a double date w lily

😯
Is it that obvious tho???

it's obvious af loser
and she hates me now

HOW DO U KNOW?
WHERE'S THE PROOF??

she ran away
😿

skill issue 😑

I feel tired

no
Ur not allowed to sleep
cuz I'm your problematic and
possessive girlfriend

gn

UGHHhHh

shut up or I'll screenshot the message to lily

YOUR SO ANNOYING
😡 😡 😡

you're*

02:28AM

goodnight sweetheart 😘 😘 ❤️

gte sum slep hae

ok 😊
goodnight bae*** ❤️ ❤️

hae*

third person pov

Yoona placed her phone beside her bed as she was just woken up and responded to Haewon half-asleep.

She shut her eyes as she tried to sleep.

The bunny couldn't stop thinking about the elevator incident and how she was weirdly possessed by the cupid in the dark. What would possibly happen later? She's going to be teased by her friends and ignored by Subway Girl, that's what's going to happen.

She groaned and kicked her blankets as she started to feel hot and uncomfortable. She couldn't sleep after being woken up by Haewon's stupid messages.

" Fugg you haaaewon... " Yoona sleepily cursed as she looked at her bedroom ceiling,

She took the advantage for not being able to see to look at the night sky, so she decided to get up as she waddled lazily to her desk lamp and turned it on, lighting up her dark bedroom.

Yoona sighed as she walked to her window, as to her surprise, she saw pretty stars in the sky and a bright moon in the mist of all those stars. Even though the stars and the sky was pretty. It soon got boring, Yoona wasn't an astronomy type of girl. She looked down at her neighbourhood, observing the other houses besides hers.

Yoona saw a girl with black pyjamas, a jacket on it and a black hat on her head, who was running with a bouquet of roses on her hands. It took Yoona a few moments to figure who it was but when she instantly recognised who it was, she gasped.

Subway girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 21.1K 43
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟭 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 ❛𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘❜ 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. ✿𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘈𝘶✿ With pleasant music in her ears...
288K 7.7K 56
"Leave me alone!" She yelled boldly despite her voice shaking a little. "Sorry sweetheart, but you're far too precious and we have been searching for...
1.1K 21 31
Before Y/n was adopted, she had a happy life until her best friend/ childhood friend hung out with another friend whom Y/n didn't recognize. She was...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.2K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...