The Wedding Date {Vampire Dia...

By malirahale

Desperate to show her ex-fiancé that she's better off without him, Elena Gilbert hires male escort Klaus Mika... More

Un
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize

Deux

1K 42 6
By malirahale

 I don't own The Vampire Diaries.

She was rushing around the house, trying to tidy it before Niklaus got here to pick up his ticket. To say she was nervous would be an understatement; she was freaking out. Whilst she was sweeping her black and white tiled kitchen floor, her phone rang.

“Hello” she grumbled into the phone

“Hi Elena, it’s Niklaus”

“Oh...Niklaus, hey”

“I’ m sorry, I am not able to come by today to pick up my ticket so is it alright if I send my brother, Kol, to pick it up for me?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“I must warn you he can be a bit obnoxious”

“I’ve dealt with my fair share of obnoxious guys. Don’t worry I’ll be fine” she giggled causing him to chuckle in response.

“Okay, I’m sorry again but I’ll meet you tomorrow at the airport”

“Yeah, see you then”

“Okay, bye”

She threw herself on the kitchen chair and sighed. She wasn’t going to be able to see her escort until tomorrow on the plane so she is quite frustrated.

After a while of sulking, she decided to pack her suitcase for the next day. She normally would have had her bag packed three days before she had to leave but this time she was preoccupied over a lot of things regarding the wedding and how she was going to act around her family especially when Klaus is there.

She was brought of her thoughts by a knock on the door. She almost stumbled down the stairs whilst she rushed to the door. She opened the door and she saw a blue-eyed, light brown-haired guy with an athletic build and looked to be about 6’1”.

“Hi, you must be Kol”

“I guess my brother told you I’d be coming” he answered, with a British accent

“Yeah...Would you like to come in?” she asked, gesturing towards the door

“Yeah, I don’t have anything to do ...” he stopped to look at his watch, “...all day”

“Okay then, come in”

She moved out of the way to let Kol in and she closed the door behind him. She directed him towards the kitchen where he pulled out a chair for her before he took a seat for himself.

“Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?”

“Coffee, please”

She got up from her seat to put the kettle on and waited until it was finished boiling before asking Kol, “How do you take your coffee?”

“Milk and two sugars, thanks”

She handed him the mug before bringing her own one over to the table and retaking her seat.

“So you’re Klaus’ brother?”

“Yeah, the younger and better looking Mikaelson”

“Klaus said you were a bit obnoxious”

He put his hand over his heart, “I’m quite offended”

“He must have forgotten to mention you were a bit pig-headed” she grumbled.

“So...do you want to tell me a bit about your brother?” she asked him, changing the subject

“What do you want to know?” he answered, raising his eyebrows slightly

“What does he look like, for starters?”

“Oh, you still haven’t meet him...Aren’t you supposed to leave tomorrow?”

“Yeah”

“I’ll not go into too much detail because it’s better if you see him yourself”

“Okay, go on then”

“He’s got blue eyes with blonde hair and he’s a bit shorter than me”

“Is that all you’re going to tell me?”

“Yeah, it’s a surprise,” he smirked

She rolled her eyes. “Ugh”

“I’d tell you more but I think I’ll let you suffer” he said, chuckling

“Why?”

“You called me pig-headed”

“I didn’t think you heard that...Anyways, you kind of are”

“Hey!” he defended himself

“You better not be like your brother because I don’t think I’d be able to last a weekend listening to someone like you”

“Oh, you don’t need to worry. We don’t really share the same qualities; he can be hot-tempered and moral while apparently I’m arrogant and childish, according to my sister anyway” 

She seemed to be getting used to dealing with Kol and she could see herself being friends with him if she ever saw him again. He looked to be around the same age as her so she couldn’t see a reason why they wouldn’t get along.

“You are kind of arrogant but I’m not sure about childish” she informed him, “No offence” she added.

“Offence taken” he replied, “And what are you then?” he asked her, but didn’t give her a chance to answer. “Stubborn, I’m guessing independent and I can’t exactly finish this list because I barely know you”

“Okay, I agree with you that I am independent but I am not stubborn!”

“That’s what a stubborn person would say”

“Hey!”

He burst out laughing at her reactions before taking a deep breath. “I’ve got a question for you”

“Okay. Shoot”

He gave her a confused look, showing her he didn’t know what she meant.

“Tell me” she corrected herself

“Okay... Why can’t a hot girl like you still be single?”

“Are you calling me ‘hot’?” she asked him, avoiding the question

“Stop avoiding the question and answer it”

“It’s a long story” she said bluntly, looking down at the ground

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to” he comforted her

They sat there for a few minutes in silence before her phone rang.

“Sorry” she whispered to Kol

“Hello” she spoke into the phone

“Hey, it’s Bonnie”

“Oh...Hey Bonnie”

“I just wanted to see if you were okay about coming to the wedding”

“Yeah, I’m good”

“Are you sure? I mean you-know-who is going to be there, are you sure you’re going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I guess. If he goes near me, I’ll use my Kong-fu skills”

Kol burst out laughing in the background.

“Who’s that in the background?” Bonnie questioned

“No one”

“Who’s no one? Is it your date for the wedding?”

“No, it’s a friend”

“Oh. A friend? What’s there name?” Bonnie asked, curiosity lacing her voice  

“It’s not important”

“Oh...It’s your date isn’t it?”

Kol leaned closer to her, smirking to himself.

Non, c’est son frère” she told Bonnie

“Why are you speaking in French?”

“He’s being nosy”

“Oh...I’m guessing you forgot I failed French in high school. I could barely translate that”

“Oh. Okay then”

“So, do you want to tell me about this date or are you going to let me suffer?”

“I think I’m going to let you suffer”

“Ugh! That’s not fair!”

C’est la vie!”she told Bonnie

“Huh?”

“That’s life”

“Please, please, please” Bonnie begged her

“No...I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow”

“NO! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!” Bonnie screamed into the phone

“Bye Bonnie” she told her and hung up the phone before turning to face Kol who had a smirk on his face.

“Can I help you?”

“I heard you talking about me”

“I wasn’t talking about you”

“Oh really... ‘that’s his brother’”

“That doesn’t ring any bells” she denied, her face turning red from embarrassment

“Oh, I think your red face suggests otherwise”

“How are you so good at French?”

“I spend a year abroad in France when I was in university”

“Oh”

“I better getting going it’s getting late. My mum is probably going to kill me”

“You still live with your mom?” she asked, trying to hide her laughter

“No, she’s has family dinner once a month with all my brothers and sister”

“Okay”

“I better get going”

“Right, bye”

He headed out the door, shutting it behind him. She then realised she forgot about the ticket which was the reason he was here.

She shuffled through her purse, searching for the ticket and once she located it, she ran out the door.

“Kol! Wait!” she yelled, running behind his black 2011 Ford Fiesta.

Kol stopped the car and she raced to his window which he rolled down.

“You forgot the ticket” she said, almost out of breath

She handed him the ticket and he smirked, “Guess that we were having too much fun we forgot about it”

She waved him goodbye as he drove off. She headed back to her front door and slammed it shut before she threw herself on the couch.

“Tomorrow’s going to be an eventful day” she told herself.

Thanks for reading!

Next chapter she’ll meet Klaus. Are you guys excited?! ahaha…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...
258K 6.5K 31
in which love doesn't prevail.
133K 3K 37
The Salvatore brother meet One of Elena's old friends who has a secret that might get her killed with her siblings... Her name Eleanor Salvadori but...
564K 7K 108
"I've been in love. It's painful, Pointless & Overrated." Start ~ January 15, 2016 End ~ Ranked~ # 3 - alaricsaltzman #71- tylerlockwood