NOOR

By Balkeesatu

Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~... More

Preview
[1]✨
[2]✨
[3]✨
[4]✨
[5]✨
[6]✨
[7]✨
[8]✨
[9]✨
[10]✨
[11]✨
[12]✨
[13]✨
[14]✨
[15] ✨
[16]✨
[17]
{18}✨
{19}✨
{20}✨
{21}✨
{22}✨
{23}✨
(26)✨
(27)✨
(28)✨
(29)✨
(30)✨
(31)✨
{32}✨
(33)✨
(34)✨
(35)✨
A/N
(36)✨
(37)✨
{41}✨
{42}✨
(38)✨
{39}✨
{43}✨
{44}✨
New Book alert!!!
Another new work!!

{40}✨

414 39 14
By Balkeesatu

<^*~^*~^*~^*~^*>

The world view The Hamood family as a peaceful—wealthy family who had it all. But..all the tranquility of this family was snatched, all thanks to two women out for revenge.

Malika's life turn around as she had no choice but to accept were her life moved to.

Ameen, her husband who used to stand with her in every battle of her life; for more than thirty years of their marriage he was a supportive hubby who can't think twice before taking a bullet for her, but...now he was the one pulling the trigger.

That fateful night after everything was blown up, the next day they were all surprised; her uncle, her father figure called her and her children personally and asked them to accept Ameen's choice, tho the children were not ready to do anything but she managed to calm them down.

Her only focus now is her children, now that her husband go astray, she won't let her children become depressed. Malika was firmly strong that her two enemies starts doubting if it affect her.

Thursday came by quickly and without the family members knowledge, Samaira: the bride, arrived with her family at the Hamood mansion.

The world was looking forward to this complicated relationship that arises at The Hamood. They knew Samaira was a young model; almost age mate with Ameen's sons, but they also bet she'll never do her wedding without any party!

Noor and Rayhana chat over the phone and they decide to call for some meeting.
They decide to meet outside, the three sisters in-law were in disguise as they arrived at the eatery.

Rayhana scanned the area, wearing a milk ankle length pant, croptop, sneakers, milk bag and orange long sleeve button down shirt which was unbutton. She wore a mask and beautiful sunglasses, appearing even more stylish in disguise.

Minutes later balkees sat down on one of the chairs.

Noor whose face was covered too, sat down, wearing a denim jeans, white shirt and purple maxi top, her head with a black baseball cap.

Before they leave the place they talked about their problems and how to solve it: our Noor being the master mind.

Going their separate ways so suspicions won't arises, Noor told her driver to take her home. She arrived home since it was only her father and brother, the house was empty.

They talk and joked but her mind was at her matrimonial household.

Noor was so happy m, she laid down in her mother's room, holding her picture, watching it for countless times.

Her visit end, but...not without going to Jasrah's house, they talked about how the country was buzzed with the news of Ameen Hamood's wedding. Noor told her everything and asked her to help. Jasrah will never disagree to help her friend. They bade goodbyes after hugging each and teasing one another.

The mansion was already decorated, busy as well as filled with guest, Zeenat took Malika's uncle warning as an excuse to take part in the celebrations. He personally called Hajiya Kilishi and asked her to warn the family about attending all the wedding function.

Entering their part, Noor head to the study and there, she found her husband; working on a system.

"Hello!" She beamed, her knackered washing away by the sight of her him.

Yah Allah she loved this man so much!

Asad raised up his head to looked at her, glasses on the bridge of his nose made him appear super dashing. She walked to him, flashing him her best smile to which Asad returned the favor with satisfaction.

He dragged the chair backward and opened his arms to her, with elegance she walked, taking all her time as she go over to him,

Three steps away, Asad pull her to him, engulfing her in his arms, she used both her hands and circled his neck. They stayed there for minutes until she slightly moved back.

She plant a kiss on his forehead to which Asad winked at her. "How was your day my love?" He word, earning a beautiful smile from her.

"Good," she said gracefully. Asad leaned forward and angled his head, lips stopped an inch away from hers, his large beautiful eyes raises up to Noor, her eyes were already closed, he smile then change his position and kissed her cheeks.

Her eyes widened as she opening her lips to scold her him, Asad took the opportunity and roll his tongue inside her mouth, staring an intense kiss..

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~*~

Noor looked at herself through the full length mirror, wearing a white glitter opened v-neck gown. She wore a simple makeup, because it's an unwanted party.

She still can't believe she got ready for a party by herself for the first time without Waheeda's help and after getting married, her Asad.

Asad hugged her from behind, his face held an unhappy expression.

"Partner I'm tired of this, how can grown up boys go to their father's party?" He scoffed, still not believing it.

Ontop of that how did it make sense, a daughter in-law getting ready for her father in-law's party?!!

"What can we do? We had to obey the elders." She turned over to him, holding his hand, she stroked it with her thumb, using her eyes to calm him.

"Elders, we are obliged to obey them." Her lips roll those words again, he nod his head and peck her lips.

"Yeah we are."

"I'll go to mother." Noor hold her clutch and head to the door.

She entered Malika's part and found her on a sofa. Her elegance dominate the hall as she sat there.

"Mother!" Noor walked to her, Malika glanced at her and let out a small smile. "Jannat is here!" She smile looking behind and Jannat appear.

Malika smile as she spotted her only granddaughter. She opened her arms and Jannat run to her giggling on the way.

Noor sat down looking at them, she watched how Malika slightly brighten up and that made her happy.

Seeing how Jannat manage to made Malika play with her Noor left them. She steer to the hall were the bridal open party will occur. She spotted Balkees and Rayhana, sitting with Hajiya Kilishi, their faces held everything but happiness.

Secretly as Samaira walked to the door, Rayhana and Balkees signaled Noor and she nod in understanding.

"Action! Here we go!" She murmured mischievously, happy she gonna used some of her skills.

She quickly walked out, dialing Jasrah's number. As she heard Samaira's footsteps she leaned next to the big door and smile.

"I'm just pretending to care about her, after all, she made me suffer before, why can't i enjoy the scene of her suffering?" She whispered but enough for Samaira to hear.

Samaira who heard everything, cleverly fake typing something on her phone; trying to hear Noor.

Noor saw her shadow and she smirk, hearing Jasrah.

"Idiot don't make it too obvious." Jasrah warned her through the phone.

"I'll watch her suffer for now, and after that only the Almighty know what i'll do to her. I love Samaira, she was unknowingly helping me without her knowledge. I hope i can thank her...."

Samaira foolishly came out from her hiding.

"You don't have to worry, I'm here you can thank me." She excitedly said. Noor's eyes widened, surprised, because she don't know Samaira will respond so quickly.

Samaira eyed flabbergasted Noor.
"Hahaha!" An annoying frustrated laugh drew from her mouth. "What is wrong with this family? They're supporting me willingly!" She was still laughing.

Noor was surprised, but she had to play along. "N..no wrong..what did you mean." She faked stuttering.

' Who was supporting Samaira?'
' I need to find it out!"

She thoughts, moving into a trance. Samaira snapped her fingers, making Noor to be back.

"Don't try to act smart with me, i heard everything you said, for now I'll make sure you enjoy watching your enemy suffer." She winked and Noor tried her best to act all surprised and scared. "Don't worry your secret is safe, but get ready to do something when you're needed, just like your Aunt in-law!" She foolishly walked away.

Noor, Rayhana and Balkees; who were listening all along were surprised, may be they heard her wrong.

"Did i heard her said Aunt in-law?" They chorus.

They had only one Aunt in-law.

Zeenat!

Zeenat was helping Samaira!!!

Both Rayhana & Balkees met Noor privately, they were happy the first step of their plan was successful.

Now they need to made her confess her crimes, she need to tell them what she used to influenced their father in-law, and Zeenat, they had to exposed her.

With that, the day went by, boring, unhappy and disgusted.

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

It was night time and as everyone gathered at the dining hall Zeenat came in and stand at the threshold, wearing her night gown, holding something small.

She clear her throat, getting all their attention. "Please to the living room, I need to show you something shocking!"

They followed her and she turned on the big cinema after putting a flash drive in it. She turned using her hands and adjust the two sides of her expensive sleek night gown.

"Embrace yourselves, because this.." Zeenat gestured towards the big screen. "It'll blow your minds." She chuckled and on it.

Noor appeared on the screen, leaning on the wall, right outside the hall were the party took place earlier.

"I'm just pretending to care about her, after all, she made me suffer before, why can't i enjoy the scene of her suffering?"

Minutes later she talked again.

"I'll watch her suffer for now, and after that only the Almighty know what i'll do to her. I love Samaira, she was unknowingly helping me without her knowledge. I hope i can thank her...."

When the clip end, momentarily all eyes were set on Noor who couldn't comprehend what was happening.

She was waiting for the rest of the scene, but it was no way to be found.

As all eyes were on her, she looked over to Zeenat. Yes she heard forgotten, why will she let the remaining, she most definitely be exposed, if it continues.

"Now what? Which kind of a sudden change of event is this? The woman i wants to expose, exposed me!! How will i defend herself? Me and her executors thoughts our plans were working! How the heck did it backfired? No wh.."

"I'm talking to you,!" A distinctive shout brought her back to the living room.

"Uhmm?!" She jerked up as she saw all the eyes on her. She turned her eyes to Asad and found him giving her a look she never expects.

"I..i mean, there is some misunderstanding, this...i don't know what happened..tha..."

"Shut up Noor!" Aysher interrupted her stuttering, she looked over to Asad's direction. "I knew all along this will eventually happen, look at this brother Asad, she hate your mother, she enjoyed watching her suffer. Her true colors are finally out!"

Noor nod her head painfully and hold Aysher by her hand. "No Aysher, i can never wish to see mother suffer, i took her as my own mother.."

"To hell with your acting Noor!" Zeenat yelled, removing Noor's hand from Aysher. "Look here Asad, i told you, your choice will never fit in The Hamood." Zeenat adds up and both Rayhana & Balkees shook their head in disbelief.

"Oh come on Aunty Zeenat Hamood! Don't try to act you care, you know i already knew you're the person helping Samaira to achieve her revenge," Noor boldly said and everyone of them were now confused.

Noor glanced at Asad, she stand right in front of him and smile.

"I was hoping to end Samaira's game, so that was why i talked about mother like that, i knew all along that Samaira was hearing because she thought I'll help," she turned to the quite Malika.

"She approached me, and she told me someone was helping her and it happened to be Aunty Zeenat. I just wanted to do something for mother..."

"Noor enough! Don't try to cover yourself by blaming me, the evidence is here and you can't hide your enmity!" Zeenat cut her up, Noor swirled her eyes from Asad to Malika.

Both their opinions mattered to her..but they're all quite!

"Mom, Asad you have to trust me.."

"Trust?!" Asad finally spoken, his eyes roamed on Noor, he smirked. "Tell me, don't you said what was played earlier?" He asked the most difficult question.

She nod her head. "Yeah but.."

"...but what Noor? she is my mother, can't you feel her pain, remembering the reason behind why she disapproved of you before. Noor you knew it all, how could you not forgive her, she...is my mother!!!" His words made all her joint to collapse.

Balkees was about to say something but Rayhana hold her.

"Sister we still need to go on with our plans, Zeenat and Samaira knew she was against them, if we step in now, I'm afraid our plan will not be achieved, let sister Noor be their opened enemy, as her partners we shouldn't be caught! They fooled us, but we'll fooled them harder."   She whispered cleverly, she wants to prove Noor's innocence but to do that, they need to be a perfect hidden supporters.

Zeenat and Samaira chuckled, winked at each other. Zeenat was happy it turned out fine, when Samaira told her everything, she suspected Noor, that was why she played a very good card and it turned out Noor fooled Samaira, she was trying to dig a pit for them, but she end up falling into it! And thanks to  that, Asad was against her!

Asad didn't believe her!!' Noor subconscious mind thought.

Noor held her hand to touch him but....he moved back. He shook his head, disappointedly. Asad turned on his shoes and left the room.

He can never imagine Noor would do this, to his mother, the woman who gave birth to him.

Yes at first his mom hate her, but all her hatred was justified, Zuwaira was responsible for it. How could she not let go of the past!!!

His life will always be in a mess, first his mom and now his wife. All the women in his life wants to made him suffer!!!

His retreating back was watched by Noor's teary eyes. How can he not... He is her husband, don't he had any trust!

She watched how they left he stranded in the room.

Malika without a word left, Grandma shook her head in disbelief, Aysher bumping into her, deliberately.....

Typical in-laws!....

2458 words; longest chapter so far.

Noor
by
Balkeesatu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 13.1K 46
Maryam never had a say. Although her situation wasn't her fault, people never fail to rub it in her face. If she was a child out of wedlock, she wou...
20.6K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
70.4K 7.2K 76
Book three in the Dantata Series. Hauwa Sufyan had it all planned out: get her sister married to the love of her life, slay with the dresses she spen...
5.2K 892 51
Asad Suhail is a young guy who is poetic, cold , void and always harsh to others. Life was harsh to him so why shouldn't he be harsh to others?. Grow...