NOOR

By Balkeesatu

Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~... More

Preview
[1]✨
[2]✨
[3]✨
[4]✨
[5]✨
[6]✨
[7]✨
[8]✨
[9]✨
[10]✨
[11]✨
[12]✨
[13]✨
[14]✨
[15] ✨
[16]✨
[17]
{18}✨
{19}✨
{20}✨
{21}✨
{22}✨
{23}✨
(26)✨
(27)✨
(28)✨
(29)✨
(30)✨
(31)✨
{32}✨
(33)✨
(34)✨
(35)✨
A/N
(36)✨
(37)✨
{41}✨
{42}✨
(38)✨
{40}✨
{43}✨
{44}✨
New Book alert!!!
Another new work!!

{39}✨

353 44 22
By Balkeesatu

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

"You all meet my girlfriend, Samaira!" He was glancing over at only Samaira, those words made Malika to jerk up from her seat, her eyes were widen, glancing at how close her husband and Samaira were.

"Hahaha!" Adnan laughed off, looking at his father. He looked at Ameer and gestured his finger towards Ameen. "This joke isn't funny at all!" He laughed again, making Aysher and Ameer to follow him.

Asad doesn't move a muscle, he was just looking at the figure of his father, trying to get something. The way Ameen was looking at his laughing siblings, made his heart flattered by the truthfulness of his father's words. 

It was silent for some minutes and along with Asad and Malika, Hajiya Kilishi, Ameer, Adnan and Aysher realized the situation, their father and Samaira..

Samaira and Zeenat kept roaming their eyes from Malika to her children, satisfied.

Aysher walked holding her phone in her hand, she used her empty hand and dragged Samaira away from her Dad. She was absolutely fuming, and who can blame her.

"How dare you hit on my dad, remember he might be close to your dad's age!" Aysher yelled, holding Samaira by her shoulder, Samaira turned to Ameen still in Aysher's hold.

She pout, seductively. "Baby, your daughter is very disrespectful to me!" She said, in a way Ameen couldn't resist.

He removed Samaira from Aysher's hold, and his palms were brushed harshly across Aysher's cheek. The sound of the clap made Malika to tremble back but hopefully Noor hold.

"Manners Aysher!" He said, angrily while looking at her.

Aysher raised her head, her hand on her cheek, tears rolling from her eyes.

"Dad!" The three brothers chores together, in disbelief.

Kilishi stand in front of her son and hold his hand.

"What is wrong with you son? Are you okay?" She asked, confused by her son's behavior, he was never like this to his children, especially Aysher.

"Mother how can she disrespect my soon to be wife!" He answered her, his eyes glancing at Aysher.

"Which wife?" Kilishi asked, now burning with anger. "You mean this girl? She's your son's age mate!" She gestured towards Samaira who shrugged, mockingly.

"Yes I'm getting married to her soon mother, your son will have a second wife, another daughter in-law for you." He smile.

Kilishi moved back away from him.

"You should stop this nonsense, My daughter in-law will only be Malika." She wiped away the tears that appeared on her cheeks.

"Malika tell mother to stop this, i know you'll support your husband. Made her understand that i really wants to add another wife." He speaks in Malika's direction, Malika finally raised her red-widened eyes and set them on Ameen.

They all knew by now it true, Ameen was either influenced or he's put under a spell.

Ameen walked to Malika and hold her hands. Zeenat at that time sat down, welcoming the entertainment of her dream while Samaira followed him and hold his bicep.

"You always support me, please do this now. Mother always listen to you." He said as Samaira squeezed his bicep.

Malika gazed at how the girl hold her husband, she looked up at Samaira's face who smirked. Though Samaira looked exactly like Zuwaira, Malika now find the resemblance more visible.

Her body especially her legs felt numb as she almost collapsed down, thankfully Noor was behind her.

"Malika please." He add, unfazed by her condition.

"Dad!" Asad and Aysher said angrily in unison. They arrived at the Same time closed to them.

Asad dragged Ameen away from Malika while Aysher removed Samaira's hand from her dad.

"Dad you should stop this stupidity!" He fumed, and his palm rubbing his now already red face.

"I'm serious about this but i see you're all not ready to accept it, I'm getting married to her in two weeks!" He said and try to walk away while Zeenat chuckled, unbelievably.

"Samaira well done, it was so soon!" She whispered to herself, rolling her eyes, evilly.

"Ameen Of all the women in the world you decide to choose Zuwaira's daughter? Ameen had you forgotten how Malika suffer in the hand of this girl's mother? You were there but you decide to put it all aside." Kilishi cried as she witnessed how her son was walking away from her and his family, all because of Zuwaira's daughter!

Both Ameen and Samaira stopped at the threshold. Samaira was still as she heard how her mother was always the one to blame.

"Son looked at me!" Kilishi said loudly, he was about to do what he was told but Samaira shook her head holding on to him. Tightly.

"Son, Zuwaira was responsible for Malika's. every. single misery..." she starts talking about the history, her voice echoed in the room as she said everything Zuwaira made Malika went through.

It was silent for some minutes, the children looking at Samaira with the hatred of her mother.

Samaira's mom made their mother suffer, betrayed her and made her an orphan!

"Mother that was in the past, and Samaira was only her daughter, this can't made me loss my love for her." Ameen turned and said, taking everyone of them off guard.

At that time Malika already knew her husband through her away, she was about to tell Zeenat to end everything with Samaira but her husband decided to brought her to them with MARRIAGE.

After discarding their love away, he picked Zuwaira's flesh and blood! The daughter of her bloody enemy!

He was about to leave again but a sound made him stopped. Aysher took a glass cup and smashed it on the table, she held the broken glass to her throat, tears rolling from her eyes.

"I promise you dad! If you ever set your foot outside this room with this whore, and without apologizing to my mommy.... I'll slit my throat.." she trailed off breathlessly. "__and even my wrist." She add directing the broken glass to her wrist.

They all knew how petulant she is, and she can do what she threatened to. Aysher grew up spoiled by her family and this wasn't anything to her.

"Ay-ay-aysher, please st.stop.." Malika stuttered and Zeenat along with Samaira could never be contented than today.

They move to her but Aysher stepped back. "If anyone more again, I'll do it, i promise you." She moved the glass to her throat, it slightly slit her skin which made small amount of blood to be out.

"Stop this nonsense Aysher!" Ameen warned but she didn't verge.

Her three brothers, and grandma kept on calming her down but Aysher was adamant about her mother's right. Ameen  somehow managed to fool her; by stepping quickly forward, he get the glass and throw it away, anger evident in his eyes.

Aysher looked up to him, face red, and the front of her shirt with blood. With tears in her eyes she opened her trembling lips.

"Dad please don't do this to us." She pleaded. They were all flabbergasted at Ameen's next action; he throw Aysher to Malika and she fall on her mother. Noor couldn't do anything but Ameer.

"Your daughter's stupidness won't made me change my mind," he said angrily. "you selfish stupid woman!" Ameen added, and that's what it takes for all his family to loss hope on him.

"Dad!" Ameer and Adnan yelled.

"Ameenu!" Hajiya Kilishi yelled too.

"Ameen Hamood!" Asad shout, his scream made every single soul in the room to flinched at the cutting acidity in Asad's voice. In a flash of light he was holding Ameen by his collar.

"You had crossed all the line, you don't have any right to insult my mother like this," he howled on top of his voice.

Malika keep rubbing Aysher who was leaning on her shoulder, her teary eyes on the figure of the son and father duo; her son holding his father's collar.  She looked over to Samaira and she quickly looked at her too, Samaira shrugged mockingly, using her eyes to show Malika the scene.
Her face with a satisfied smirk to which Malika eyed without a blink.

Noor saw everything and she finally comprehend what was happening; Samaira is avenging her mother, who was a criminal..

She comes back to reality, without knowing anything, she stand behind Asad and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Partner this is not right, he is still your father!" She try to calm him down.

"Father?" Asad starts, his penetrating eyes on Ameen. "To hell with your marriage dad, go ahead, get married to any woman in this whole country. Let alone the daughter of a criminal enemy get married to who ever you wants. But remember to never. Ever. I mean.....Never insult my mother again!!!!" Asad said every word in an emphasizing tune.

"Asad stop insulting your father!" Noor yelled trying to dragged him away from Ameen.

Aysher run to them and dragged Noor away.

"Stop interfering Noor!"

"But one shouldn't do this to their dad!"

"What is your concern with it. Is he your father? No he isn't, so stay within your limits, remember your eyes were just opened months ago, by my brother's money. Allow does who grew up with eyes to speak, being married to him doesn't mean you can interfere in our family, your middle life isn't the same as ours." Aysher said, Noor just looked at her.

"I'll put an end to all of this!"

Aysher walked away and stand right in front of Samaira's. She smile looking at her, a smile with a tear.

Using both her hands, she strangled Samaira. Determinedly.

"Just die, It'll end all this matter. I'm more than willing to go to jail if i can close you from our life's. I won't let you live!" Aysher said, putting her complete force on choking Samaira......

Juma'at mufeeda 🤲🏻
I know i was late, and i hope the wait was worth it.
It it?
Comment your thoughts please, last chapter i asked for 100 comment, but can believe it was no where to be found?!
*I pity myself*😂🥹

Okay now comment and vote.

How was the drama?

Ameen was a loving family person, how did Samaira managed to get him?
Will the children let this marriage happen?
And Malika, what did you think she'll do next?

Comment a ❤️ if you want to find all this answers, and comment your opinions too.

How are you all? are you busy or you're free.
Well, for me; I'm super dufer busy🥹

Don't
forget
to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Noor
by
Balkeesatu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...
5.2K 892 51
Asad Suhail is a young guy who is poetic, cold , void and always harsh to others. Life was harsh to him so why shouldn't he be harsh to others?. Grow...
43.3K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...
145K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...